Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2013, 12:06 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default Spectator Sports

Anybody here get a good eyeful, or more, at a sporting event? Hot weather, drunks, crowds, casual attire?

BLEACHER DOWNBLOUSE

There was a Little League mom, a very pretty, slender brunette, whose son was always on another team. But I’d see her around the fields and bleachers from time to time. One hot mid-summer day I saw her standing behind the bleachers smoking, and I noticed that she appeared to be braless. She was wearing a loose tank top. The slope of her breasts and protruding nipples looked promising, and eventually I could tell from the arm holes at her side that she couldn’t have been wearing a bra. I didn’t see any tits that day. But another hot mid-summer day, she was sitting on the bleachers, wearing a white scooping sleeveless blouse with buttons up the front. I could see that her shirt was gapped wide open, so I made my way up the bleachers and stood next to her before sitting down. This time I got a clear shot down into her top, and a well-lit view of her entire right breast and brown areola and eraser-sized nipple.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2013, 12:08 PM

Default MLB BLEACHER DOWNBLOUSE

When I was in my early twenties, I attended a Major League baseball game with a few friends. It was a hot summer day, and I sat next to my friend’s fiancée, a cute petite brunette with a slender body and small breasts. As she sat forward, her white cotton top gapped open, and a warm breeze kept it open, and she wasn’t wearing a bra. For much of the game, I glanced over through my sunglasses and could easily see beyond her tan line to her entire little right breast, with her pinkish brown areola and eraser-sized nipple jutting up and out.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2013, 12:10 PM

Default BRALESS FEMALE COACH

My son had a female assistant coach on his Little League team. The sons of the coaches were exempt from the player draft, so head coaches sometimes used a mom as an assistant coach if her son was a real good player, even if the mom didn't know much about baseball. So this divorced woman was a slender brunette, with large breasts for a skinny frame. Once when the weather got hot, she wore a one-piece bathing suit covered by little cutoffs to a game, coaching first base in that outfit, her bathing suit clinging tightly to her top and showing the shape of her breasts. Better yet, later that year she wore a tight white tank top, clearly braless. The boys may or may not have been too young to notice, but I doubt if I was the only dad to enjoy her braless breasts jiggling around as she waved the players around the bases, the sides of her breasts on display when she raised her arms, and her dark nipples poking through the thin white fabric.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2013, 09:42 AM

Default STRADDLING THE BLEACHERS

There was one coach’s wife who was real pretty, a blonde with a nice curvy body, very pleasant personality, a bit of an overbite which gave her a wholesome look. In the heat of the summer I caught a couple of glimpses of her colored panties up her loose short shorts. The best one was when she was sitting about four rows up in the nearly-empty bleachers before a game. She was talking to a woman in the row behind her, and so she sat straddling the bench she was sitting on, with one foot on either side of the bench, her legs spread wide and one knee up. I sat down on the same row she was on, just a couple of feet away, and was treated by a great panty shot up her shorts. She was wearing cotton panties, white with gold horizontal stripes. Her shorts were pulled tight into her slit, which was causing her panty fabric to stretch super tight around her pussy mound. I didn’t see any hair, but it was a sexy sight to see the entire left half of her panties pulled so tight over her crotch from a couple of feet away.

I did see some pubic hair once, in a bleacher upskirt at a baseball game, when I sat just below a player’s older sister. Her legs were spread slightly and her shorts were short, and a tuft of light brown pubic hair was peeking out the side of her panty crotch.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2013, 06:14 PM

Default TEEN PLAYER SEES HIS MANAGER'S WIFE NAKED

I was standing behind the bleachers at one of my teen son’s summer baseball games. I overheard the manager’s mature busty wife apologizing profusely to the mom of another player. The manager’s wife explained that one morning she didn’t know the other mom’s son was over at her house, and the boy walked by the manager’s wife’s bedroom when the door was wide open and he saw her “full frontal” naked, in her words. The boy’s mom accepted the apology gracefully. It might have all been an accident. But, the boy was the class stud, a big tall jock who would later be Homecoming King. Funny how these “accidents” never happened to little dweebs like me.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2013, 03:13 PM

Thanked 1,230 Times in 53 Posts
Default MLB

Just posted this on the upskirt thread, but it goes here too:

One Saturday last summer I bought great seats to the baseball game for the wife and me. We were in the front row, about halfway down the third base side. I soon got to know the guy sitting behind me and a little to my right. He said he'd had those season tickets for years. Consequently, he had a good relationship with the beer vendor and we were served often. Well, I am always turning around to my right, away from my wife to get the beers. At some point, I notice that the other fan's daughter is wearing a short denim skirt. She is almost directly behind me and her knees are right about eye level for me, but as you can imagine, it's tricky to look in that situation. Thank God for sunglasses. I got several nice views while turned around. Usually, acted like I was looking for the beer man. She wasn't wearing panties, and was completely shaved. However, it had probably been a day or two since she shaved since it was a little stubbly.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to housepics For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2013, 11:39 AM

Thanked 3,624 Times in 279 Posts

This sounds familiar- are you a Cards fan? Some years ago our neighbor had a sister who went to a couple of games with my G and me as part of a larger group. She sat one row behind me, one seat to the left- in a very small skirt and no panties, fully shaved. Every time I turned a little in her direction, I could see her naked pussy, as well as some guys in a lower row angling for their best view. There's no way it was an accidental show, and I got the feeling our neighbor knew about it and was resigned to having a sl*tty younger sister.

Housepics, I cannot imagine a woman dressing for a ballgame in a miniskirt and no panties and not realizing she will be on display for lots of guys, hour after hour. In your case, how extra naughty she was to do it sitting next to her dad! LOL
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2013, 12:21 PM

Thanked 1,230 Times in 53 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
Housepics, I cannot imagine a woman dressing for a ballgame in a miniskirt and no panties and not realizing she will be on display for lots of guys, hour after hour. In your case, how extra naughty she was to do it sitting next to her dad! LOL
Ha. I figured she knew I was looking and intended it that way. Just didn't want the dad to catch me!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to housepics For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2013, 11:00 PM

Default PROBING TV CAMERAS

About a decade or so ago, the TV station that carried the Chicago Cubs games (WGN) was hit was a harassment charge by one or more women who worked in the TV truck during the games. Besides the personal harassment, the complaint alleged that the cameramen would look for women in the crowd showing too much flesh, and the director collected a private reel of videotape of such shots. Shortly AFTER that complaint, I recall watching a game, and just as they were returning from a commercial, the camera was zoomed in tight on a woman in the bleachers who had her legs spread pretty wide and was showing a lot of panties. I think they got busted getting another clip for their reel.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2013, 12:14 PM

Thanked 21,505 Times in 1,566 Posts

Wasn't it Jim Bouton's book "Ball Four" where he talked about players keeping an eye out for upskirts in the stands, and tipping each other where they were? Called it "beaver hunting".

DR
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018