Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2013, 01:13 PM

Thanked 6,006 Times in 229 Posts
Default Experiences With SIL's or MIL's

I would love to hear any true experiences that people have had with their SIL's, which go beyond just catching a peek. I posted in an earlier thread regarding my wife's older sister but over the span of 20 years of marriage, have had different experiences with both younger and older sisters.

At the risk of being too wordy here is a little background which I think influenced this experience. My wife's younger sister has always been really nice to me, yet her husband, and in the beginning boyfriend, was rather cool to me. I found out years later after they were married, that during college, my younger SIL, had a relationship with a guy, who resembled me, and nearly wrecked my SIL's engagement to my now Bro in Law. My brother in law is from the small east coast town as my wife's family, and is a blue collar tradesmen, while I am from the west coast, college educated and the polar opposite in appearance. Because of this my bro in law resented me. We are friends now.
A few years into our marriage, before kids, my wife, who I will call J, got a call from her younger, recently out of college sister, informing her that she would be attending a work conference in our western state, about 30 minutes up the road from the city, in a smaller college town. SIL invited us up to meet her and go to dinner. Since she was pretty recently out of college, we decided to take her to a really nice restaurant, and over the course of the evening, the wine was flowing pretty freely. When we finally left the restaurant we were all pretty tipsy and because my wife and I lived 30 minutes away in the city, her sister suggested that we stay over with her, in her hotel room. My wife didn't want me to drive drunk so we all headed to the hotel.
Upon entering her hotel room my wife stripped down to he thong, and got into the queen sized bed. I stripped down to my boxers and got into bed. When my SIL came out of the bathroom my wife was already passed out/asleep, but I saw my SIL, wearing some kind of a white linen nightshirt, which I could see through when the light was behind her.
When I realized this my cock grew hard seeing that she wasn't wearing panties or a bra of course. She clicked off the lights and got into bed, on the other side of my wife .
I have a serious sleeping disorder and rarely reach REM sleep, and wake up at the drop of a hat. About an hour later, with my wife sleeping deeply next to me I felt movement on the bed, as SIL got up and went to the bathroom. I went back to sleep. A little while later I felt my wife push her back firmly against me spooning, as I slid my arm under her pillow and reach my other arm around her. I laid there like that falling back to sleep when I realized that her hair smelled different, like brown sugar, and I was facing the wrong way, so it was now my SIL! Just as I was about to quickly turn toward my wife, I felt my SIL reach down and slide her nightshirt up to her shoulders! I was throbbing hard smelling her and feeling her warm body pressed against mine. I could feel my heart hammering in my chest, and laid there frozen trying to decide what to do. As hard as I tried I couldn't force myself to move away. After a minute or two of faking sleep, I felt SIL move away from me slightly, which I figured she must have realized that she got in on the wrong side of the bed. Instead, she bent forward more, while reaching back with her hand, inching it slowly closer and closer to my aching cock. Shockingly she worked her fingers into the fly of my boxers and slowly and carefully pulled my swollen head and warm hard shaft through the fly!
I was paralyzed as she gently ran her fingers over each ridge of my now throbbing shaft. In disbelief, still faking sleep, I felt her pull my penis straight out from my body, lifting one of her legs a little, placing my hard shaft between the warm fleshy folds of her pussy! She made movements which didn't cause the swollen head to pop inside of her, which I wanted so badly, but instead kept sliding the warm folds of her pussy up and down my shaft, as I laid there feeling, the warm juices of her coating me.
After what felt like hours of this agonizing pleasure, she abruptly stopped, and reached down and began to slowly slide her soft warm hand up and down my shaft using the wetness that she had coated me with as lubricant! I wanted so badly to pinch and knead her breasts as she did this, but would have alerted her that I was awake! I was reaching to point of no return and was terrified that she would slip me up inside her, and the last thing I wanted to do was explain how I got my SIL pregnant! Luckily she kept slowly but firmly stroking me off until I began to spray warm jet after jet of sperm into her hand, and dark curly pubic hair.
When we awoke the next morning my SIL was back on the other side of the bed, and nothing was said or anything about what happened in the middle of the night. I have since seen my wife's younger sister at least once a year, and she has never alluded to or mentioned anything regarding that night! It was a fantastic memory, one that I will remember until the day I die, but one that I will never, never say anything about.
The Following 90 Users Say Thank You to ThomasMoore For This Useful Post:
abacus, al34434, aloriankai, alphaone, apeyboy, awehm, BaconBot, bejavcom, bertimos, Big69Willy, bigjeffman80, Big_prick69, Buddy I Con, Calico0609, camoj, Candi Delight, CesareRF, charliecrwfrd, ChrisW9999, classof1973, conductor 327, cupofjoe, davyp1, DigitalStalker, dkdiablo, DRDavenport, D_dbl, echoes46, emmysstyles, ethnics, ev1l0ne, everjon, filbert1953, flpeeper, geordiekev, George VI, greendoor, groggy2, havee-air23, Iron280, ironhorse, ishowwife, jablomey, jbsanders, jellyworm, jiinx81, jim914109, john83pp, key3, kroost, kuba123, kuryaki, kuso, lewdown, luckyluke78, Mac Bolan, MacnJaye, mandobro, maymedson11, mclovin22, ModelT-MsDollie, mojo19, MrBill, mrhitachi99, nectcouple, oldcoot, outlander2, oxe11, patrourke, psc, rbp927k, Rohit083, seriousfun, sooty, stiv837, stonz, Tarstarkas, thealbaarea, thewaylife, timmyw9, tonz42, TruckerTim, tylergal, viridian, VXCguy, waynewa, whyayeman1980, xchange3, zigamorp, zoomie9
Old 06-06-2013, 01:15 PM

Thanked 3,816 Times in 457 Posts

my adventure with my SIL
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...2&postcount=13

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2013, 01:21 PM

Nice xXRonin! Same thing with never talking about it after huh?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThomasMoore For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2013, 10:17 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default Sharing a Loft

ThomasMoore, this story barely meets your "go beyond just catching a peek" requirements, but it's the best I have. I had a lot of voyeurism adventures with my SILs in my youth, not so much lately, but I never had sex with any of them, or even got in a good grope or wet kiss. Only one of them, my wife's sister Kay, ever did much flirting with me. Perhaps the best was a week we spent at a lakeside cabin with our spouses and other in-laws. This story doesn't end bad, but it doesn't end wonderfully either.

We were all in our late twenties, had been married a few years, and none of us had kids yet. Kay was a degreed professional, an attractive brunette with a slender body and little titties. She always wore glasses over her cute little button nose, looking a little bookwormish. Kay and her husband lived in a different state, so I didn't see her all that often. Kay was sort of touchy-feely, one of those persons that puts her hand on your arm as she's talking and stuff like that, and over the previous year or so she'd escalated that to rubbing her thigh against me when we sat next to each other, then rubbing her shoulder against mine, and then she got into boob rubbing, which isn't an easy thing for a small-breasted woman to do - she had to arch her back and really work at it. But all of this was done just behind or barely out of sight of our spouses, as we were never alone - there were always spouses or other relatives within eyeshot and/or earshot.

So at this cabin, my wife and I shared an attic/loft with Kay and her husband. It was all one room with a staircase in the middle of the room, and a bookcase acting as sort of a partition between the two sides of the room. My wife and I slept on a bed at one end, and Kay and her husband slept in a bed on the opposite end. The bookcase didn't really hide much.

I'd seen Kay's little titties a number of times in downblouses in her bra, and in nightwear. But the first time I saw her completely topless was the first night we stayed in the loft. I was in bed, my wife was getting ready for bed nearby with the lights off on our side, Kay's husband was in their bed, and Kay sat on the edge of their bed. She peeled off her top, then unhooked her bra and dropped it, and I saw her topless. Suddenly her tiny tits didn't look so unimpressive - they were gravity-defying in the way that they stuck out and high on her chest, with her little light brown areolas and nipples sticking straight out.

The next day at the beach, Kay wore a one piece bathing suit, that was too loose over her little tits, so that I was often seeing her nipples when she leaned at all forward. I saw them when her nipples were soft and warm in the sun; and then I saw her coming back out of the lake when her eraser-sized nipples were wet and erect and her areolas were very puckered and shriveled.

In and around the cabin, Kay often sat next to me on swings and love seats, rubbing her bare legs against my bare legs, and pressing her shoulders and tits into me. So there was a lot of physical flirting, but nothing spoken - we were never ever alone.

One morning I was sitting across from Kay as she sat in her nightgown on a couch. Her legs parted a fair amount, and I instinctively gazed down looking for a panty upskirt. But I realized that she wasn't wearing panties, and I was looking right up her nightie at her bare pussy, covered with brown pubic hair. Later on, I stood at the bottom of the narrow stairs to the attic while Kay climbed them, and got a good view of her bare beaver up her nightie. Kay looked down and gave me a little smile as I looked up at her, like she knew what she was showing me.

The flirting went on all week and she was driving me wild, but being around family all of the time, I couldn't say anything to her and was reluctant to get too grabby in case I misread her and she might react wrong - the dilemma of taboo flirting. I've been wrong about flirting women's intentions before, and didn't want to make a monumental blunder.

The last full day we were there, we frolicked on the beach as usual, and then in mid-afternoon came inside and cooled off in our nearly-dry bathing suits. It was me, Kay, our spouses, and a few other in-laws in the living room and kitchen.

Kay then announced that she was going to go up and get changed into clothes. Realizing that this might be my opportunity to be alone with Kay while she was undressing, I also stood up and said that I was going to go get out of my bathing suit. Nobody else in the room seemed to put two and two together. But when Kay started to approach the stairs, she walked with what seemed like an excited gate, and smiled back at me like she knew that we would soon be alone and undressing in the same room.

Upstairs, I went to my side of the attic, and Kay went to her side. In reality we were in the same room, perhaps thirty or so feet apart - close enough that we could talk in normal tones to each other. Our spouses and other relatives were just down the stairs below us.

I stood right out in the open beyond the little bookcase partition. I started to strip, and was soon naked, while watching Kay. But after laying out her clothes, Kay said, "You can't come over yet, George." Like she actually expected me to not look at her. She turned her back to me as she peeled her damp bathing suit down her torso, and then her butt, revealing to me for the first time her bare white late-twenties married ass. She bent at the waist as she pulled the suit down her legs, and I could see her hair-covered pussy between her legs.

Watching Kay put on her white panties and bra with her back still to me, I had too-quickly gotten dressed. So I said to Kay, "Oh, I forgot to put lotion on my sunburn." I quickly stripped completely naked again. At this point I don't know if she'd looked at me at all. The stairs were between me and Kay, so she would have to walk nearly right up to me to go downstairs. My cock was hard and nearly at full length, but not sticking straight out - it was hanging down. I didn't want to stand straight facing Kay - I was still nervous about our spouses downstairs. So I faced sideways, with my clothes laid out on the bed in front of me, and didn't look directly at her as I heard her walk over to the stairs. But there was almost no way that she couldn't have seen me there completely naked and standing sideways.

Of course in retrospect I wish I had been more forward, said something, touched her more. But it was a taboo situation, I was careful and slow to react and a bit wimpy, and I'd only been married a few years and not looking to wreck it. And that was the end of a week of naked flirting with my sister-in-law.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:07 PM

I dont think you reacted wimpy at all George! You were playing it smart, and making sure not to make a catastrophic mistake! That is a great memory!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThomasMoore For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2013, 01:20 PM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default Experiences With SIL's or MIL's

When I was 19 and in the army I once fucked my brothers wife, she at the time was his third wife he had been married two other times before her. I also fucked her mother twice neither knew about me fucking the other nor did my brother. I posted on here what happen a while back due to another guy on here asking the same thing as you.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2013, 03:29 PM

Thanked 60,388 Times in 1,836 Posts
Default My Sister-in-Law (repost)

Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays were my favorite days. My days with my wife's very sensual older sister. Her girls were with their dad. Leaving work early, I would call and say, "what are you wearing?" She would meet me at the door in some sexy lingerie outfit, and I would usually bring her a bottle of her favorite vodka and a new silky something. Once inside I would make her a drink and settle on the sofa as was usual. As she sipped her vodka my fingers would wander across her chest flirting with her breasts. My sister-in-law was not real busty, but she loved her nipples played with. I slowly unwrapped her like a present exposing her tits , playing with both. Then as I sucked the nearest one , my hand would go down between her legs and into her panties. Her clit was much larger and sensitive than her sister's, my wife. It was not long before I had her out of her panties and her legs spread wide.
I liked to take my time, teasing her slowly. My sister-in-law got wetter and began to push back hard against my fingers. I moved off the sofa and between her legs, substituting my tongue for those fingers. As I sucked her very sloppy vagina, I worked my pants off. It was time. On my knees between her legs I put the tip of my dick into my wife's sister. In and out teasing her with it. Finally, in one slow thrust she took the full length into her body. I would fuck her slowly and she would reach up and play with my nipples. My orgasm inside this woman was one of the most intense I can remember. Maybe it was because I was doing the "forbidden thing", fucking my wife's older sister. But, of all the sex I can remember, my sister-in-law sex was the best.
Our first time was in Atlanta, and totally by accident. My wife's plane was cancelled which left me and my sister-in-law alone in the motel overnight. What luck. Over, the years, we continued to have a very close sensual relationship. Those weekdays allowed me to hook up with her at least once a week for almost 10 years. I think I have had more intercourse with my sister-in-law than my own wife! I wonder why she did it with me. Did she want what her sister had. Did she think I might leave my wife for her? Or was the sex as good for her as it was for me! Anyway, over the years we did it, we got bolder and bolder. One time I fingered her as my wife slept on the sofa inches away. My sister-in-law pulled her breast out of her nightgown (we were all at the family lake house) and began to suck her own nipple! That was too much! I took her around the corner from the living room into the bedroom on the edge of the bed she sat on my hard dick. I orgasmed deep into her as she lifted her nightgown. Her sister on the sofa just feet away and her parents in the next bedroom! As I look back, I think we were just perfectly matched...sexually. I have hundreds of memories of those afternoons in her bedroom and our intense lovemaking.
Old 06-21-2013, 08:43 PM

Thought I’d share a story that happened this week when my girlfriend, her sister and her mother joined us for a day at the amusement park.

Just for a little background, my girlfriend and I have been dating for a few years now and she is by far one of the most beautiful girls I’ve laid eyes on. She’s a 22 year old gorgeous blonde(a natural brunette), about 5’5” and close to 110 lbs. and honestly still to this day I am amazed she chose me when she could legit get any guy she wanted. She actually quite modest compared to most girls I’ve met, but it makes it all the hotter when she does something daring with me. Unfortunately this story is not about her, but rather her mom.

My girlfriend is basically the spitting image of her mom who got a divorce from her husband about six months ago after my girlfriend’s younger sister graduated high school. After the divorce her mom basically did a 180, she began to work out constantly and the very moral Christian conservative women I met when my girlfriend and I started dating began to loosen up quite a bit. She’s 42 year old brunette, a little taller than my girlfriend and about the same weight with what I’d guess are around C cup boobs, and I hate to say it, a smoking hot body for an older lady.

We arrived at the amusement park around 10 when it opened and decided to go to the water park first. My girlfriend was sexy as ever dressed in her two piece bikini, her sister was dressed in a one-piece, unfortunately she inherited her father’s genes and is nowhere near as pretty as her sister and her mother also dressed in a one-piece. I’m honestly not a big fan of water parks, but I agreed to go knowing I’d get to ride roller coasters after we finished in the water park. Around 1 we ate lunch in the park and I volunteered to grab our change of clothes out of the car. The attendant stamped my hand so I could re-enter and I walked to the car. Once arriving I opened the bag to make sure everything was in order so I wouldn’t have to walk back to the car a second time. All my stuff was there, my girlfriend packed her blue shirt and shorts along with a sexy pick thong and matching bra, her sister had her green shirt and capris along with an ugly pair of boyshorts and bra and their mom packed a black bra and an aqua blue dress that kind of looked like a beach cover-up. As creepy as it sounds, I wasn’t checking their stuff out, I just didn’t want to make another 10 minute trip to grab anything I missed. I looked around to see if anything fell out of the bag but the trunk was empty beyond our bag of stuff. I figured her mom intended to keep her one-piece on and just cover up for the rides so I closed the trunk and headed back in.

Once I got back I handed everyone their stuff and we split up to get changed. It didn’t take me anytime and I was back out ready for what I really came to the park for. After a minute or so my girlfriend and her mom came out handing me their wet suits in a plastic bag. It took a second for it to register but I soon realized her mom took off her one-piece which left her with just a dress which barely reached mid-thigh and bra unless she borrowed her daughter’s underwear. I was shocked a little bit, especially considering a year ago she was very conservative and didn’t even drink alcohol. We waited another minute and her other sister came out of the changing room and we headed to the first roller coaster with me carrying the bag. I’m not going to lie, before this I’d never really thought of my girlfriend’s mom in a sexual way, but walking behind her wondering if she was wearing underwear was pretty exciting. As we progressed through the rides, I tried to catch a glimpse of what lay under her dress to no avail. Just when I had given up hope we got on a coaster that had four seats to a car, one facing another sitting down, my girlfriend and I on one side and her sister and mom on the other with me sitting across from her mom. This was a pretty brutal coaster with lots of intense turns and loops. As we hit the first major drop I was shocked to look down and see my girlfriend’s mom legs spread just enough to show off a shaven pussy. I couldn’t believe my eyes, every loop her legs parted and I was treated to an amazing view. I can honestly say not only was I stunned she was going commando, but the fact she went full on bald blew my mind. The thing that’s still troubling me is whether or not she intended to go commando or simply forgot her undies thinking nobody would notice.
Old 06-21-2013, 10:29 PM

Thanked 26,531 Times in 1,273 Posts

As my wife told me "women always know exactly what they are flashing", she should know, she does it all the time.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2013, 10:53 PM

Sounds like a great day. Are there any pictures?
The Following User Says Thank You to Surfer549 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018