uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2013, 10:22 PM

Default Drunk and anal

I was sitting on my balcony sipping a beer when the two lovebirds stagger up the walkway. Both are totally shot faced. I give them about 10 minutes and head downstairs. She,s laying face down on the bed in just a pair of green panties. He's naked from the waist down playing with his dick. She is kinda out of it, so he shakes her and she turns her face towards her. He moves over towards her still standing up and starts feeding his cock in her mouth. He jabbing it in little short strokes into her mouth. He has holding his cock and basically fucking her mouth with the tip. He takes his other hand and moves under the waist band of her panties and starts mastubating her from behind. He stops fucking her mouth and moves to pull down her panties. He tosses them on the floor and then spreads her legs and crawls between them. He starts fingering her while he stroking his cock. He then tries to put his cock in her. She moaning but not really any help to him. He keeps trying to get it in but the angle is wrong. Finally, he puts his cock between her ass cheeks and starts sawing back and forth. She starts humping back ever so slightly. He says something to her and stops sawing and lines his cock towards her asshole. He starts to push it in. Her arms go back and kinda push back at him trying to get him to stop. He's having none of they and continues to try and force his cock up her. She looks back at him and then points towards her night stand draw. He looks at her and she waves her hand towards the nightstand. He looks like he just one the lottery and jumps up and goes to the nightstand. He damages thru the first draw then opens the second and pulls out a bottle of hand cream. He says something to her and she kinda nods. He jumps on the bed and straddles her legs. He spread her as cheeks and pours a copious amount of hand cream between her ass cheeks. He starts sawing his cock between her cheeks again in order to get himself hard again. She reaches back and pulls he ass cheeks apart. He stops his sawing and grabs his cock and aims it for rosebud. I think he's surprised cause it goes in pretty easily. Quickly he pushes it to the hilt. Maybe a little to quickly cause she gritts her teeth in aparent pain. She motions with her hand for him to stop moving. He holds off for maybe 30 seconds and then starts moving. She let's go over her cheeks and sneaks her left hand under herself in order go masturbate. He got his hand on her cheeks and his pumping into her at a steady pace. He moves his hands up a d kinda does a push up over her.. he's kissing her next and whispers something in her ear. She let's out an audible moan. He picks up the pace and within a minute goes ball deep in her ass and unloads in her. I don't think she came. He pulls out and falls down beside her. They lay there for several minutes then she pops up staggers over to her chair grabs a towel and wipes her ass. When she's done she looks at the towel, maybe to see if she was bleeding. She says something to him but he is out cold. She grabs a pair of gym shorts, puts tnem on and heads for the door and turns of the light. The bathroom light goes on an I beat a hasty retreat upstairs.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to majppr For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2013, 11:08 PM

Default Not Downstairs but Next Door!

The second year I lived there two girls moved next door on the bottom floor. One was a smoking hot blond, the other was a lithe athletic aerobics instruct. While she was some what attractive, her facial features were very masculine. Very manly jaw line. Long brown hair nice eyes. Only said hi in passing. I did get their schedule down due to my nocturnal habits. I come in late from the bar and walk by their house and notice a new car in the driveway. Hmmmm. I go up my drive way but the downstairs girls are out or asleep. I go around the house to see the new car in driveway. I look over the chain link fence and see there is a light coming from the TV in one of the bed room.. These girls have never watched TV at 230AM before. I go to my garage grab the old wooden ladder and put it over fence. Wow this is going to work. I go up one side and down the other. I move towards the window and there is an inch gap on the shade and its covered by sheers. I peek in and I see the brown hair girl is on her belly with a t shirt on and a striped thong buried in her hard ass. The material is stretched over her very pronounced vulva. She is laying across a guy who is rubbing her back under her t shirt. He's half under a comfoter. Paydirt! I watch as they swap spit . I keep popping up to look around and make sure there not another crazy guy out a 230 in the morning lurking. He pulls her under the covers and eventually on top of her. He starts moving his ass up and down! Damn, he is doing her, I think. Eventually though his head goes under the covers his feet pop out the bottom of the bed. He is definitely going down on her. The goes on for several minutes, the she throws the covers down. I can just see the underboob of her right breast. Looks to be a firm baseball size A cup. Her nipples are poking thru her T-shirt. Her box is blocked by his head. She seems to be enjoying it. After about 5 minutes Her hand starts tapping her her chest uncontrollably. I later deduced this as her having a orgasm. A minute later she pushes his face away and turns over wrapping herself in the comforter. He scoots up to her neck and trys to kiss her she pushes the comforter into his face to wipe her juices off. They wrestle around and he ends up on his back with his cock sticking straight up. Nothing to special about it, seemed a little below average. She now has the comforter around her waist and goes to suck his cock. She does it for 30 seconds then pulls back and pulled a hair our of her mouth. She flicks it over the bed and the starts sucking him again. She is using her hand to jerk him. After about 3 minutes his nuts get small and legs stiffing. I assume he unloaded into her mouth. She sucks it for another 30 seconds the pops up and wipes her mouth with the back of her hand. She swallowed it . She says something to him then starts rooting around under the comforter. She jumps out of bed and as she bending over the end of the bed her pussy peeks out from under her T-shirt. Its shaved. She finds her g.string and puts it one. Giving me a nice shot of her small protruding lips. She then leaves the room. I make a hasty retreat back to my yard and put the ladder away. I go inside and there is a message that a late night booty call is on its way over.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to majppr For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d