uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2012, 06:26 AM

Smile

My wife used to give head rarely when we were young - now it is very common.
She sucks one of her boyfriends to completion and swallows and cleans him with her tounge most days - that is
one thing he taught her.
I know she messaged a mutual friend of ours saying she loves to suck and swallow.
Mainly she does it to me so I will fuck her & I am happy with that !

My other ex girlfriend used to suck my cock without any asking from me when she was
a teenager so in my experience most women enjoy it.

And I enjoy giving head to them as well !
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dogwog For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 03:05 PM

Thanked 2,350 Times in 391 Posts
Default Kajuk

1000 women? What's that, one per week for 20 years? Pretty impressive ....
Old 02-09-2012, 03:42 PM

Thanked 16,218 Times in 1,172 Posts
Default Justifying their actions

[QUOTE=Larry27;1141012]I would like to know what the men and women on OCC have to say about this.

BACKGROUND AND CONTEXT:
I need your input.

My wife comes from a very conservative background and so have most of her friends, including her best friend. She will suck my cock, but is reluctant.

When we talk about it, she always goes to the same statement, and I don't have a way to refute it. That is where YOU come in. She always says, "Most women don't like to give blowjobs. They just do it because the man wants them to." I wonder if that means she and her best friend have decided this, or is it true of most women?

Very few women want to appear "cheap" or "sl*tty" (except when it suits them) so they will justify what they do to make it ok in their own minds. Therefore if they say that they are only doing it because the man really insists then in their mind they feel ok and their actions are justifiable. You can help the situation by telling her how good you feel when she does it and that you want her more because of it, this gives her more reasons to justify what she is doing.

The other point for men to consider is how attractive is it down there. Your chances of getting a bj are much better if you are very clean and smelling nice instead of all sweaty and salty. Also consider shaving or waxing the area as a mouthful of hair is not always much of a turn on, it maybe best to discuss this with her first. In other words try to find out if there is something that you can do to make it more attractive for her.

I agree with most of the other comments and the 70/30 ratio is probably accurate but many of the 30% will on occasions when it suits them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sooty For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 11:04 PM

Thanked 4,452 Times in 271 Posts
Default wife loves too suck

My wife let me know on our second date how much she loved too suck cock. She told me it turned her on too have a guys cock in her mouth, saying it made her feel like she was in complete control. Before we were married she was with a lot of guys, including while we were dating. When we first met, she told me how she had dated her best friends husband, before he and her friend got married. She said he loved too have his cock sucked and have his nipples pinched. Whenever we visit her friend and her husband, I love knowing that he was fucked and sucked by my wife, I just wish I could spend some time alone with his wife, I heard she is a very good cock sucker and she got one hell of a set of tits. I love running into guys who used too date my wife, because I know most of them had their cocks in her mouth. Even a couple of my friends cocks found their way into her mouth before we where married, thats one of the reasons I asked her out in the first place, I knew she was a good cocksucker and an easy piece of ass. My wife is a great at giving head, she deep throats, sucks and licks my balls, and has this special way of licking and sucking on the head of my cock that just about drives me nuts. My only complaint is she won't let me cum in her mouth, when I am ready too shoot, she takes my cock out of her mouth and jerks me off on her tits. She claims the only time she let a guy cum in her mouth, she was at a bar and got very drunk, she let the guy give her a ride home, she invited him in, they started fooling around, as she was giving him head he started too cum she tried too pull her mouth away, he grabbed the back of her hair and held her, and shot his load in her mouth. So, yes my wife does love too give blowjobs, just don't cum in her mouth.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stiv837 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 11:25 PM

Thanked 4,654 Times in 263 Posts

In my personal experience the younger the female the more reluctant they are to giving BJ's. The older they get the more they enjoy giving and receiving oral. Which tells me that at a certain level of maturity women understand that you must give to receive.

Now there are exceptions to every rule. I have met younger females who would drop to their knees with merely a smile and a wink.

I have also know women who felt a quick BJ wasn't really sex, therefore they were not breaking any rules and gladly gave them to special friends.

All this being said, there is such a thing as a bad blow job but they are a rarity.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ev1l0ne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 12:17 AM

Thanked 11,881 Times in 809 Posts
Default Accurate records!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajuk View Post
Ive been single 95% of my life. Im now 48. I have had over 1000 lovers. Not bragging just a statment for the topic. I would say 75% of my lovers liked giving oral. 205 did it with reserve the other 5% just downright would not do it.
Any time I have ever been in a relationship (I mean exclusively) All of my women loved it. One of the exes I write about in this forum could have an orgasm from giving me head and not touching herself. Hope this sheds some light on the subject.
" 205 did it with reserve" Nice to see you are so accurate but surely a post coital cigarette would be more enjoyable for them than filling in a survey form!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simontom For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simontom View Post
" 205 did it with reserve" Nice to see you are so accurate but surely a post coital cigarette would be more enjoyable for them than filling in a survey form!
Maybe the 5 was supposed to be the uppercase 5 key (20% instead of 205).
The Following User Says Thank You to flopaset For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 08:08 AM

Thanked 84,610 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote:
The poster actually meant 20% - if you forget to hit the shift key you get a 5 instead of %. That being said, I doubt the 1000 number. I am 64, traveled extensively for business, and I would be hard prssed to say I even met a 1000 women, let alone getting them in bed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Barmixer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 11:26 AM

Thanked 7,980 Times in 414 Posts
Default Miskey - and my experiences...

Quote:
I think he meant to type '20%', but didn't hit the 'Shift' key when he pressed the 5, so it came out as 205.

(Sorry, didn't mean to pile on - there were no other response posts about the miskey when I started composing this.)

Myself, I've never been with a girl who just flat out refused to do oral.

There was one girl where we just never got around to it - the subject was never brought up, and next thing I knew, she was cheating on me, so I broke up with her.

One girl I went out with for about ten months was kind of whiny about it, but she'd still do it and swallow - I think she did because I reciprocated and always made her come.

Another one would do it sort of reluctantly; the first time she blew me she took it all in and then went into the bathroom and spit it out into the sink. I told her that she was supposed to swallow it, and after that she always did, but she was kind of whiny about it; she seemed to not like the texture of the spunk in her mouth and in her throat when she swallowed. She would never let me go down on her - she would always say to me "Just stick the goddamn thing in there." She wanted no foreplay of any kind.

My ex-fiance, Susan, was the one who introduced me to blow jobs over thirty years ago. The first one was exquisite, and I wanted more. It was her substitute for sex (I had to go down on her first, which I didn't mind) because she was desperately afraid of getting pregnant and had never actually had a cock in her pussy. This situation, in her mind, allowed her to say to me "I've never had a lover." Only later did I learn, partly through experience, and partly through meeting one of her ex-s, that she'd blown at least half a dozen guys before me. I didn't know then that a girl who takes your whole load in her mouth and swallows without hesitation has done it before.

I had a torrid two-year affair with a very hot co-worker back over twenty years ago. She was married (I was single at the time), and she had NEVER sucked the hubby off: she'd never even taken his cock in her mouth. Within a couple of weeks she was getting on her knees in front of me and taking me in her mouth. The first time I shot in her mouth, she pulled her mouth off my cock (I have learned that that is the first-timer's reaction). After that, she took my entire load in her mouth and swallowed it every time. It was wonderful with her - we'd usually fuck three times in an evening - the first and third times, intercourse, and the second time would usually be intercourse for a while, and then I'd pull out of her and have her get on her knees in front of me as I sat on the bed. I loved the idea of her taking my cock in her mouth coated with her juices. Sometimes I'd even have her get back on the bed and fuck her some more, then have her gat back down on her knees again and come in her mouth.

I've only been with one girl who was a virgin when I first met her. When I went down on her the first time, she was in heaven, and couldn't get enough. We had no protection then, so we had to wait until the next time for me to bust her cherry (only then, as I was about to enter her, did she tell me she was a virgin). Within weeks, I had her on her knees, sucking my cock, and again, as a first timer, she pulled her mouth off when I spurted. She did it regularly after that, including one time in the shower that was great.

I only had one partner who wasn't really good at blow jobs. She was an Asian divorcee who just wanted to be wanted, and would allow you to take her any way that turned you on. She wasn't good at getting the rhythm of a BJ - she couldn't start out slow and sexy - she started at the 'fast finish' speed. When she went off the pill, we relied more on oral sex, with a quick intercourse starter. She did NOT like sucking my cock after it was coated with her pussy juice, but she'd do it, just to make me happy. Eventually, to avoid the 'timing' issue, I'd straddle her and fuck her mouth. She always swallowed, and just to turn me on, she'd say it tasted delicious. Eventually, with the need to use condoms for intercourse, on a momentary whim, I pulled out of her pussy (I was bareback - just a quick visit) and fucked her up the ass. I was so thrilled with both the tightness and the 'taboo-ness' of it, that we did it that way regularly. Most times I'd fuck her up the ass in the evening, then have her suck me off in the morning. She never asked me if I'd cleaned my cock off (I always did), which was a thrill for me in itself.

My experience has been that if you take care of the girl's needs, they'll take care of yours, for the most part without demur.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jim914109 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 11:48 AM

Thanked 366,754 Times in 12,867 Posts
Default NOT A MARRIED GUY

I know you only asked the married guys to weigh in- but I'm intrigued by the subject. Of the women I slept with in my life, all of them willingly and happily gave blow jobs except one. To tell you what sort of person she was- Her best friend, a gay man, referred to her as a "cunning manipulator." His assessment of her personality was spot on- as I finally learned. She seemed incapable of true intimacy in or out of bed -so I left her. I think if you love someone- you want to please them and you get pleasure from their pleasure- because you love them. Therefore any woman who cares for you will take care of you- and my advice to guys is to give back- as often as you can.

Tags
bjs, blowjobs, head, hummer, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017