Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-2013, 12:13 PM

Thanked 2,133 Times in 71 Posts
Default Brother's wife

My brother was nearing the end of his marriage to his first wife, things were rocky after he discovered she had an affair with one of her coworkers. I went over his place one afternoon and after a few beers he told me the whole story, then he started telling me how he could tell something had changed because their sex life had become 'different'. So after explaining how great it was before the affair I fell into the trap of telling him about our sex life and that I had always thought his wife was very hot. He said he thought the same about mine, and then asked if I had ever done videos or taken pics of her, when I admitted that we often did pics he laughed and asked I wanted to see some of his. We went up to his den and he had a huge collection of her, mostly posed and R-rated but a few hard core and a good number of unaware pics. We then shot over to my house and I went through ours. After his divorce he went through a phase of fucking a lot of different women and surprisingly a lot of them let him take pics, which he always showed me, more or less showing off. I never told my wife that he had seen them, and his current wife has no idea that I get to see her 'private' pictures.
Old 03-13-2015, 12:24 PM

Thanked 2,063 Times in 85 Posts
Default Wife & Brother in Law

As you may have noticed from some of my other posts my wife can be a bit carefree at times. My wife's sister is a bit of a dressmaker so when my good lady needs any alterations done then she is only willing to help. Some years ago we were due to go to a function and her outfit needed a few alterations. We headed over to her sisters and I sat and spoke with her husband whilst the girls debated the finer details. I should mention that my brother in law is a bit of a prude and being around semi dressed women gets him flustered. Anyway the four of us are in the room and without warning off comes my wife's jeans and top, standing there in her black bra and pants and on with the outfit. She obviously noticed his discomfort because after pinning the bits that needed altered she remained in her bra and pants. 15 minutes later time to try on the finished article. As she picked up the top she engaged him in conversation causing him to look at her as off came her bra before pulling the top over her head. Well the look on his face was epic and my wife continued talking to him as if this was the norm. On went the trousers, lovely white figure hugging outfit, but my sister in law stupidly said to my wife "did you have to wear black pants it looks ridiculous". I said to myself NO as I just new what was going to happen next. Still talking away to my brother in law down came the trousers, off came the pants and here is this neatly trimmed bush about 5 feet away from his direct eyeline and on with the trousers. Yes that's better says her sister and after seeking comment from my brother in law off came the top and bottoms and she was standing there naked before casually dressing into her gear.
We got in the car to go home and I said to her your a little minx. All I got was "I don't know what you mean". That in my language equates to Shut up or it won't happen again, so I just enjoy these moments when they come along

Here is a wee picture of her back in the day
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Old 03-13-2015, 02:06 PM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts
Default A big maybe?

My brother, myself, and my wife all attended the same University. My wife and my brother were same class. They didn't know each other as far as I know, but had very many common friends. (The university had 51,000 undergrads, so it's quite common.) My brother hinted one time that he had seen her around in college. As I have gotten to know more of my wife's past, I now assume that it was probably at one or more parties with mutual friends. I know she was very promiscuous in college and have good reason to believe that some of that was in the group scene. So I've often wondered exactly what he saw of her in college. My cousin, too, was at the same university and in the group scene. She has a pretty good familiarity with him for someone she ostensibly never knew in college. So I've wondered about him to. The cousin may even have fucked her.
Old 03-13-2015, 02:31 PM

Default my cousins wife

He doesn't know it but when me and his wife were 14/15 respectfully I popped her cherry. We dated for a bit and fucked a lot. I was her first with a lot {handjobs, blowjobs, sex, fingering, eating her out}. I moved away and lost touch with both of them for about a decade. Finally moved back home and the first day I was home I saw them in the store. I hadn't seen her since we broke up, and hadn't seen him since the same time. So we started hanging out and stuff once I was back here and one night she called me up to help out with a heating problem she was having while he was at work. One thing lead to another and I've been fucking her for the last year without him even knowing. Damn she's so good, I'd stop if I could
Old 10-23-2015, 06:51 PM

Default Family rundown

I would have to give a rundown of family members that have seen either my ex's or current wife.
First wife, My mother and sister had seen her nude in a swimming pool changing room.
Second wife, My father had seen her nude many times, my brother several times, both brother in laws, some cousins, and many more have seen her pics.
ex girlfriend, brother and a couple of cousins, many more have seen her pics.
Current wife, father, brother, two brother in laws, and several have seen her nude or having sex many times, another brother in law and my mother and sister have seen her nude a few times. Most all of family and friends have at least saw nude pics of her from years ago.
Old 10-25-2015, 09:46 AM

Thanked 4,150 Times in 365 Posts
Default Wife pics

i have showed a couple of friends my wife pics. she doesn't know of course. i have a nephew who was raised at our house. ten yrs younger than me. he has seen his aunts pics more than once. he has also showed me his wife. she has long meaty pussy lips. he has said many times he wish we could trade for the night, but neither of the ladies would ever agree to it.
Old 03-29-2017, 10:39 AM

Thanked 2,078 Times in 163 Posts
Default Seen

With my fiance nudity is often seen. So far my brother, sister in law, three neices, nephew, her three nephews, her sister, three of my cousins and five of hers, and her voyeur son.
Old 04-03-2017, 05:59 AM

Thanked 11,012 Times in 1,026 Posts

I'd love to be added to the list
Old 04-03-2017, 10:08 AM

Thanked 3,624 Times in 279 Posts
Default sounds like casual nudity, except-

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrayprincejt View Post
With my fiance nudity is often seen. So far my brother, sister in law, three neices, nephew, her three nephews, her sister, three of my cousins and five of hers, and her voyeur son.
With such a wide range of family on both sides having seen your fiance naked I imagine yours is a family where casual nudity is not unusual- except that you call her son out specifically as a voyeur. What makes his viewing of your fiance "voyeurism" unlike the rest? Does he make a special effort to see her exposed?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2017, 11:12 AM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Our adult son sees his mother

Not necessarily an erotic story, but amusing? I wrote about this in another thread a couple years ago.

Wife & I decided on a vacation to a Caribbean c/o all-inclusive resort.
At last minute, her early-20s' son and GF decided to join us. They knew that it was a c/o resort, and that we did the nude beach thing, something they were definitely not into.

We also knew that for sure, the prudish GF would never venture out topless much less nude, and for sure they would be on the other side of the resort. They were both into fitness and body building, but not nudity.
Not to mention that "son" would be uncomfortable hanging out with his nude mom and vice versa. Our household was definitely non-nude until our son left home.

All was good, having a great vacation. One day, we were laying out on chaise lounges on the beach, Red Stripe in hand, naked as naked could be. Suddenly I hear, "Hi mom" WTF? Here is son & GF, in bathing suits, walking up to us! Wife whips a towel over herself. My first reaction was to do the same, then thought, fuck it, this IS the nude beach, right? Anyway, they wanted to tell us or ask us something, that was their lame excuse for ambushing us like that.

After they left, the wife asked my why I didn't cover myself...... I said, "Really?"

I'm pretty sure I noticed GF staring at my junk during that 2 minute encounter..... The wife wasn't really embarrassed, just more startled than anything. I mean, by time we saw them, they had already seen all of her. But for sure, she wouldn't have been comfortable having a conversation while naked in front of sonny boy.

That's when I told the wife that while she yanked the towel over herself covering her breasts, unknown to her, her shaved pussy was totally exposed. Of course she asked why I didn't say something! I said I didn't want to embarrass her. She just rolled her eyes....

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full

2m:38s