photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-26-2016, 01:11 PM

Default My Boudoir shoot

Some time ago I have been writing posts without actually posting them. Although it didn’t seem a good idea to post them initially, I’ve decided to post one and find out how it will be received

I’m all for being honest but sometimes the whole truth is a little too much honesty. My fiancé knows my ex introduced me to the swinger lifestyle and he accepts I’m continuing to meet my swinger friends occasionally. Initially I went to clubs and parties but now I usually meet my swinger friends at their own homes. I’ve asked my fiancé to come with me but he does not want to meet my swinger friends, not even in a “normal” setting. Although he likes to know where I’m going, he does not want to know anything about the people I’m going to. Afterwards he always asks if I had a good time but he does not want to know any details. Is he honestly accepting this lifestyle? Do I honestly want to know?

Both of us like to have occasional sex with others in addition to making love to each other. We agree that the sex we have with others is about lust instead of love. My fiancé thinks these should not be mixed and keeps them completely separated. To him it’s like a business transaction. He pays for the services he seeks, nothing personal and no expectations afterwards. I’m fine with that as it barely poses any risk to our relation. I just wish I could convince him that swinging does not have to cause any problems either, it does not have to be so black and white.
For this reason I’ve started writing this post. He had some doubts after he read my first post but he also said he likes me to post again as long as we’re not recognizable. There are very few who could recognize us from this post and I’m sure they appreciate privacy as much as we do. I also created a new account, just to be on the safe side.
My fiancé likes the thread about boudoir shots and he got a really big grin on his face when I proposed to have a photographer shoot some of me. He confessed that he likes the shoots of couples the most so I decided I would not pose alone…. I invited a close friend (whom my fiancé had never seen as she’s one of my swinger friends) to come along so I could surprise him with a slightly different couples shoot. This was not what he meant but I hoped he would like this surprice.

I called an acquaintance of my fiancé who’s a decent amateur photographer. He has his own studio but I opted to do the shoot at our home. We picked a date on which my fiancé would be traveling and I arranged the kids to be gone.

On the day of the shoot my friend and I went to the hairdresser’s in the morning. We had already been to the beautician the day before. When the photographer arrived my friend and I were already very excited, pretending not to be nervous. He assumed my friend was there to help, he had no clue both of us would be posing. We planned to surprise him too.
The photographer set up his equipment in our bedroom where he would shoot me. I started wearing a tight skirt to the knee and a formfitting white blouse to show off my slender athletic figure and relatively noticeable bust, my favorite heels to make my legs look long and sexy and some jewelry to top it off. My BFF did a touch up of my make-up and made sure my long brown hair fell nicely over my shoulders, just before we started shooting at the foot end of our bed. We tried several poses while I opened the cuffs of my blouse and slowly unbuttoned it. The Photographer continued shooting, telling me how good I looked, how to pose and what to do. I turned around and took off my blouse. My skirt was next to be dropped to my ankles. I fidgeted a bit with the hem of my camisole, slowly took it off and dropped it on the bed, next to my blouse. The skirt was still at my feet so I stepped out of it and bent over to pick it up. I could hear the shutter click rapidly. My ass was towards the photographer and all I was wearing was a lacy bra, a matching string, my favorite heels and some jewelry.
We decided to continue in the bathroom and the photographer started to move the lights. While he was doing so, both him and my friend kept telling me these pictures would be wonderful! My friend had been behind the photographers laptop so she could see the shots he took. I know her well enough to see she was very turned on and I was fairly sure the pants of the photographer were a bit tighter than before. I certainly was very excited and wanted to continue. We all got behind the laptop to go over the shots. We discussed some positions and he showed us some of his previous work to elaborate his ideas. My friend went to get my external hard disk and hook it up, she said she would make sure I got a copy of all pictures.
We started in front of the mirror. Washing my hands, checking my make-up and so on. My friend softly whistled when I stood on my toes against the sink, bent forwards with my face close to the mirror. I wondered how long she would be able to control herself! I took my bra off but kept my breasts covered. They were no longer covered when I used both hands to slide my string down my legs. My side was towards the photographer providing him a nice profile. I sat down on the edge of the tub. I wasn’t sure how much I was showing while I lifted my feet one by one to take my heels off but the rapid clicking of the shutter probably was an indication. I stood up facing the photographer and he shot some full frontals while I raised both hands to pull my hair into a pony tail. The tub was already filled and I got in. The photographer adjusted the lights and the back of his hand touched my left nipple when he held a device in front of me to measure the light. It was just a fraction of a second but enough to send a spark through my entire body. I was getting incredibly turned on! We took some more shots and made fun of the photographer when he almost lost his balance when he hovered above the tub for a shot. I got a close look at his crotch and knew for sure he was as turned on as I was. After the photographer moved the lights again, we took some shots while I got out with a glistening body and we took some more while I was toweling off. The towel barely covered my crotch when I wrapped it around me so I dropped it and remained completely nude while I joined the others to watch the pictures on the screen of the laptop. My friend proposed that I would pose sitting on the edge of the bath doing my nails, while she would come into the bathroom. She got up and dragged me along before anyone could respond. The photographer opened his mouth to say something but after a moment of silence all he actually said was “Okay”. He started moving his equipment again while my friend and I walked from the bathroom into the bedroom. I put on my bathrobe while she checked her dress and make-up.
I got in position and the photographer started shooting when my friend walked into the bathroom. She walked towards me, bent towards me and gave me a kiss on my lips. She turned around and loosened a button in her neck. I reached for the zipper of her dress and pulled it from her neck to her lower back. She slid the blue dress of her shoulders and wiggled with her hips to slide it down. After the dress dropped at her ankles I reached out again and unclasped her bra. She was wearing black lingerie which contrasted with her soft skin and straight long blond hair. She turned around and dropped the bra. I think the photographer missed the shot but he probably just wanted us to continue. My friend stepped out of her dress and heels. She placed her left foot next to me and bent forward to slide the holdup down her leg. Her breasts are a bit smaller than mine (mine are C and hers are B) but beautifully shaped. I was tempted to kiss them when her chest came closer to me. She straightened up again when her holdup was off. When she put her other foot next to me, I slid both hands over her leg up to where her holdup ended. I didn’t pull it down yet. First I stroked her leg a few more times reaching up a bit further at each stroke, until my fingers were rubbing her crotch. I could feel the material was moist but she had to wait a little longer. I took her holdup off and grabbed the sides of her string. My face got close to her crotch when I pulled her panties down. I gave her a quick kiss just above her folds before I sat up again. She grabbed my hand and turned around, dragging me along towards the bedroom.
The Photographer followed us with his camera but without the rest of his equipment. His face was a little flushed and I could see the excitement in his eyes when my friend opened my bathrobe and pushed me backwards onto the bed. She did not waste any time and went to town on me… The photographer kept shooting from several positions and I spread my legs as far as I could when he tried to make a close up of my friend’s tongue on my most sensitive spot. She came up to kiss me after I had my big O. We rolled over and I started to make a trail of kisses downwards. The photographer was capturing everything and stood close enough for my Friend to grab the bulge in his pants. I continued going down and started pleasuring her but I kept my eyes on what she was doing. She opened his pants and pushed them down. He wasn’t circumcised but the skin got pulled back when she stroked him a few times. She granted me just enough time to see the nice size and shape of his penis and the trimmed dark pubes before she leaned in taking the head into her mouth.
She is skilled and I’ve seen her driving guys crazy more than once. It didn’t take long for him to erupt in her mouth and I could feel her having a big O too. She pulled him onto the bed and both of us started to take his clothes of. I pulled his shirt over his head while my friend took care of the pants, shoes and socks. He had a runners physique, athletic but slender. A few dark chest hairs but like the pubes, everything was nicely groomed. I kissed him with lots of tongue while my friend got him hard again. She put on a condom, crawled up and started riding him while I positioned my breasts over his mouth. My friend grabbed my hair to make me get up so I positioned myself over his face. Both of us rode him while kissing each other. My friend obviously enjoyed this even more than I did so I got off the bed and grabbed the camera. I might not be the best photographer but the sight of these two made me shoot some very hot pictures anyway. They changed to doggy style and a little later to missionary. She had another big O and he followed quickly. He dropped to his back, exhausted and sweaty. My friend gave me a big smile when she saw me shooting one more picture of them. She got up, took the camera out of my hands and walked to the laptop. He was still on his back with the condom on his now soft penis. I got on the bed with one knee, pulled his condom off and put a knot in it. I went to drop it in the trashcan in our bathroom and returned with a towel for him to clean himself.

We decided to clean up and get dressed again. He promised to send me the pictures but my friend told us she had already copied all pictures to my hard disk. She said she removed the most revealing pictures from his laptop and camera. He thought that was a shame but was okay with it as he could do without any proof of what we just did.
After the photographer left, my friend and I sat with a cup of coffee in our kitchen. She told me she had done precisely what she said. She copied all pictures to my hard disk, including the most revealing pictures and all other folders in his picture library. “Let me know if there is anything interesting in it” she said before she left.
The photographer and I met a few days later. He edited the best pictures and put them on a memory stick for me. They turned out really great! My fiancé did not see the pictures yet, I was sure he would love the edited ones but should I also show all of the unedited stuff? He might not want to see it all…
Old 11-20-2016, 01:16 AM

Thanked 4,135 Times in 417 Posts

Japanese r-ape fantasy.
Its very real although not entirely accurate. I had countless girls tell me they want to be suddenly taken buy a guy without consent. Of course it can only be somebody they like though.

That doesnt mean you can do whatever you want with them though. You need to be able to understand who they are and what they want without them telling it to you. Thats the game.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2019, 06:39 AM

Thanked 4,804 Times in 153 Posts
Default squirting

I was shocked to learn my wife was able to hide her squirting from me for 15 years. A few months before she squirted for me for the first time I found out how comfortable she was with being nude outdoors. We had fucked in a couple of public parks before but she had never been naked outdoors with me before with no sex. The night I found out about her squirting was supposed to be nothing more than pics in her heels. We had a deal that she would pose naked whenever she bought new heels and I wanted to see if she would pose outdoors in those heels. We went into our backyard and I was so horned up from having her wearing nothing but heels out there I forgot about the pics and went straight to fucking. I bent her over a chair we had back there and started fucking her already wet pussy. I didn't know how much time we would have out there so I grabbed her hips and started fucking her hard. We were really getting into it when I slipped out of her, down her slit and across her clit. When I did that I could feel my dick getting wet but didn't think anything about it because she is always super wet. When I put my dick back inside her I could tell something was different; her pubes were wet and my balls were wet but not in her normal, sticky grool way. I grabbed the camera I had brought out for the pics and activated the flash to see what was going on and found a wet puddle where we had been fucking. I asked her if it was her first time squirting and she admitted it wasn't. I took a few pics of her near the chair and then we went inside where she let at least 15 years of pent up squirt go. I was soaked, the carpet below us was soaked and we were both spent by the time it was over. When I asked her why she had never done it before she told me her ex shamed her into thinking it was nasty and all she was doing was peeing.
Old 01-10-2019, 06:41 AM

Default squirting

I was shocked to learn my wife was able to hide her squirting from me for 15 years. A few months before she squirted for me for the first time I found out how comfortable she was with being nude outdoors. We had fucked in a couple of public parks before but she had never been naked outdoors with me before with no sex. The night I found out about her squirting was supposed to be nothing more than pics in her heels. We had a deal that she would pose naked whenever she bought new heels and I wanted to see if she would pose outdoors in those heels. We went into our backyard and I was so horned up from having her wearing nothing but heels out there I forgot about the pics and went straight to fucking. I bent her over a chair we had back there and started fucking her already wet pussy. I didn't know how much time we would have out there so I grabbed her hips and started fucking her hard. We were really getting into it when I slipped out of her, down her slit and across her clit. When I did that I could feel my dick getting wet but didn't think anything about it because she is always super wet. When I put my dick back inside her I could tell something was different; her pubes were wet and my balls were wet but not in her normal, sticky grool way. I grabbed the camera I had brought out for the pics and activated the flash to see what was going on and found a wet puddle where we had been fucking. I asked her if it was her first time squirting and she admitted it wasn't. I took a few pics of her near the chair and then we went inside where she let at least 15 years of pent up squirt go. I was soaked, the carpet below us was soaked and we were both spent by the time it was over. When I asked her why she had never done it before she told me her ex shamed her into thinking it was nasty and all she was doing was peeing. Up until that point she wasn't really into doing different positions and I have since found out she can't really keep herself from squirting in doggy and has a hard time when she rides me.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to carameldelight For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2019, 06:59 AM

Default comfortable being nude outdoors

My wife is no prude; never has been from the beginning. We had fucked in a couple of different parks during the day and at night and had fucked on the front porch one night but she was always hesitant. I even had her pants stuck around her hips while I played with her pussy in a crowded theater. I now know that had I asked she would have probably taken them off and sat there bottomless so I could have easier access. What surprised me was one night in April after the kids had gone to bed. I was sitting downstairs watching tv and she came down only wearing a ring and a bracelet. She jumped up on the kitchen sink and I took a pic of her there but didn't really know where else for her to pose. It was raining outside and we heard a weird sound. She went to the front door still naked and we listened for a while. She opened the front door and looked out then opened the screen door to see if anyone was out there. When she went outside I followed her but completely forgot to bring the camera. She found a couple of pieces of hail and went back indoors. When I asked her about it later she said when she was in school she would come home after a softball game, strip outdoors and hose herself off before going indoors. She could get away with it because there was a large field between her house and the next house plus some trees. Since then I've gotten her to pose in a few public places and she has gotten caught a few times but she has been turned on every time.
Old 01-10-2019, 09:19 AM

Thanked 4,135 Times in 417 Posts

An ex shocked me when she decided to ride me in an open grassed area in a botanical gardens. We were both clothed and on a blanket. She went to the toilet and came back with a smile on her face. She then showed me her panties and said that she wanted to have sex. I was a bit nervous due to being totally out in the open, but she got me hard, unzipped me and then jumped on top. He skirt came down over us, so you couldn't see any skin or genitals. The place was rather deserted and we didn't see anybody (that I can remember), but perhaps they just avoided us as it was totally obvious what was going on!
Old 01-17-2019, 03:37 PM

Thanked 23,959 Times in 1,309 Posts
Default dreaming

I was totally shocked when i woke up realizing I had probably just had a wet dream. Last week!

I am in my mid 30s-40s and it happened...last week. I was startled awake from a dream with a raging hard-on and a little stickiness. The dream itself was odd. It was me, up in a tree house and there were two women. They were women, but they weren't. They were more like the silicone realdolls than real women. I don't remember anything else other than pulling out of one of them and starting to shoot cum all over their face and bodies. I just kept cumming and cumming. The shots and splattering was all very vivid. It was that point that i was startled awake by the real deal happening. It took me a moment to figure out what was going on and i was stunned.

As I gained a little clarity and went back to sleep I found myself thinking "that was awesome!"
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to andyt29 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2020, 11:21 PM

Default Surprising sexual experience with rugby mom

After college I coached a girl's rugby team for a local high school. It coached for about 8 years and got to know some of the parents pretty well since I coached some of their daughters for their entire high School career. I stopped coaching about 6 years ago but kept in touch with one of the rugby mom's. We would text from time to time exchange recipes, sharing pictures of food we made (we both really like to cook and bake), or just wishing each other happy holidays.

She was an attractive divorced woman, a little bigger not far but not a twig, in her late 40s, early 50s. (I was just about to turn 39). I never really thought of her in a sexual way before just, she was just Ms G, Jen's mom to me. It was the evening of New year's day, 5 years ago we text each other to wish each other happy new year. We started messaging back and forth just BSing like we've done in the past. But this time it was different, this time her responses felt like there was a flirty sexual undertone. I couldn't tell for sure so I kept pressing with messages and it definitely seemed like something was going on. Finally I asked her if she was doing anything fun for the night to celebrate the new year. She said no she was actually getting ready for. I said that sounded nice, getting into her PJs and jumping into a nice warm bed. She said yes it was but that I was wrong about the PJs saying " I always sleep naked," with a winky face emoji BINGO! That was my in.

I said "I don't believe you, prove it", hoping for a picture.

"My door's unlocked, come over and see for yourself," she responded

"Really?" I asked

"If you want to" she said

"I'll be right over, what's your address?"

She only lived a couple minutes away, so I jumped in my car and headed over. I got to her house expecting for her to be joking and the door to be locked. It wasn't! I gave a little knock as I opened the door. She yelled out "come on in, I'm in the bedroom at the end of the hall" so I walked thru the house, down the hall fallowing the night lights to a pitch black room with a partially open door. I opened the door, The night light from the hall shining in enough for me to see her laying in bed under the covers. I walked in leaving the door partially open to make sure there was enough light for me to see everything.

"Get comfortable and come lay down with me" she said, moving the covers to make room for me but making sure not to expose herself. My heart was pounding, I couldn't believe I was there and this was happening. I stripped down to my boxer briefs, walked over to the bed and lifted the covers up off of her. Completely naked, big tits with large dark areolas and rock hard nipples just beginning to be sucked and a nice shaved pussy with just a little hair at the top right above her clit.

"See? I told you" she said

I stood there for a few seconds just staring, eyes wide, mouth open. Then I jumped in with her. I was so nervous, my heart pounding out of my chest and she could tell. So she made the first move, she slid over and kissed me, rubbing her hand over my boxers feeling my already rock hard cock.

" Mmmm a nice young hard cock for me. You're so nervous, just relax" she wrapped her hand around my cock.

We continued to make out as she stroked my cock over my boxers. I started to calm down so I slowly slide my hand down her body, first grabbing her tits then down her stomach, past her little patch of pubes to her pussy. i rubbed down her slit and stuck my middle finger in. She was already soaking wet. She let off a little moan. I kissed down her neck and chest to her amazing nipples and started to suck on them as I lightly fingered her. She started to moan a little more, still stroking me but now her hand made her way under my boxers. She then started to shimmy her body down under the covers, pulling my boxers off in the process and began to give me one of the best blowjobs of my life. She engulfed my cock with such enthusiasm. Immediately sucking all the way down to the base sticking her tongue out when she got there to lick the top of my balls. She continued this for a few minutes until I stopped her right before I was about to cum I didn't want to cum just yet.

I pulled her up on top of me and we started to make out again. I rolled her over onto her back and now I was on too. I kissed down her body to her soaking pussy and started to eat her out with the same enthusiasm as she gave me. Within seconds her body was shaking, her thighs were pressed so hard against my temples squeezing my head so hard like my head was a balloon that she was trying to pop. Within 30 seconds her body was convulsing, shaking uncontrollable. She was already cumming. Her legs loosened against my head and she was trying to push me away so she could finish her orgasm. But I wasn't done, I wanted to keep going. So grabbed her legs with my arms and pushed my mouth harder against he clit and just kept licking.

Finally she screamed, " please please stop, it's too sensitive."

So I let her go and she curled up into a ball. I asked her if she was ok and with a quivering voice she said

"Yes, j just need a minute... I've never had someone eat me out like that. That was amazing. I've never come that fast"

I let her calm down and catch her breathe for a few minutes and when she said she was finally ready for more. I grabbed her ankles spread her legs really wide and pushed them up. She was surprisingly super flexible I got her ankles almost to touch her ears, lifting up her ass off the bed exposing and spreading that wet pussy so I could get real deep. We fucked her until I was about to explode, barely pulling out in time and cumming all over her pussy lips. Then j collapsed down next to her. She got up and got a towel to clean both of us up. Then we laid there naked for a couple hours just talking. She said i had a gift, no one has ever eaten her out like that and that she hoped we would do this again. She also confessed that she always had a crush on me, ever since I first started coaching her daughter and that there was a couple other mom's that did too. She was even jealous of them just thinking that they might have a chance with me. After we talked for awhile we fucked again before I left. I will never forget what she looked like when I first walked into her room and pulled those covers away, it was the most surprising and unexpected experience I've ever had. I never thought I'd be there doing that.

We ended becoming fuck buddies for awhile. I would come over whenever either of us were feeling horny. I always made sure that I would go down on her and she would always cum within seconds. Even after we stopped fucking we still would keep in contact and she would always bring up that she has never been with someone as "orally skilled" as me.
Old 03-23-2020, 08:24 AM

Default Rugby mom edit

[QUOTE

She was an attractive divorced woman, a little bigger not far but not a twig, in her late 40s, early 50s. (I was just about to turn 39).

Whoops that was a typo, I was just about to turn 29. I think the 20 year age difference is what made this experience more surprising and exciting to me. Also why I was so nervous when I first walked into the room and lifted those sheets . At least that's what made it a way hotter experience for me.

Is there a way to edit my post?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rold63 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2020, 03:36 PM
Carrie K.

Default Rugby mom

She must be exciting if you can't remember how old you are; )
Attached Thumbnails
20200214_181733.jpg  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008