photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2009, 01:34 AM

Default Kristy - My friend's hot, young wife!

Sorry that this is so long! I've got kind of a compilation of stories about my friend's wife Kristy. I've known her since she was 19 (before they were married) and always knew she had a great body. She's thin, about 5' 1'' with strawberry blonde hair, very pale (as most redish-haired people are), small and perky (and I mean PERKY) A-cup breasts and a straight up KILLER ass. What I'm saying is, she's incredibly cute.
For many years I saw nothing because of the conservative clothes she would wear. She comes from a very religious family and is a devout Baptist. She was even home-schooled, meaning her family had complete control over her until she went to college. I would always catch fleeting glances of her ass as she walked away but that was it.
Finally, Kristy and my friend got married when they were both 23. After several months of married life, Kristy began to relax her clothing policy and started showing more skin. On a particularly hot summer day she decided to wear out a very low cut blouse on a day I met with them in a bookstore. Kristy took a seat next to wear I was standing and I looked down to see, resting in her blue bra, the majority of her right breast, including most of her puffy, pink nipple. (I love puffies, so this was great for me!) Her nipple was so pale, it was barely pink, almost white. Her breast, like her chest, was dotted by little brown freckles over her ghostly white skin. I stood in that spot for about 15 minutes while we all talked. Nobody seemed to notice that I was looking right at her practically bare breast.
Then just about a month later, she wore a similar top (it might have been the same one, I don't remember), when I visited their apartment. Kristy accidently dropped her keys right near my feet. We both bent down to pick them up and I got a great view down her top, this time seeing both of her breasts with nipples. Her breasts are quite small, so they don't go all the way into her bra meaning that if there's a downblouse there's an almost certain chance her nipples will be exposed, too. This was a MUCH quicker glance than last time, but I could tell they were absolutely perfect.
This is the best story (if you've read this far, ha). One evening I was helping my friend move a new television into his apartment. It was a big TV so when we got to the front door we didn't put it down, he just knocked on the door with his foot. Kristy opened it, wearing only a buttoned up shirt. No pants. She obviously didn't expect to see me there. My friend was loosing his grip on the box so he hurried in, Kristy stepping behind the door to make way for us. We sat down the TV in the living room and my friend bolted to the bathroom because he had to piss like a race horse. I still don't know if he realized his wife wasn't wearing pants. I glanced over at Kristy and started making small talk. She was turned, closing the door, and I noticed her shirt only went down a little past her thigh. Most of her ass was exposed to me, and she wasn't wearing panties. It was so firm and perfect, pale with only a few freckles where cheek meet leg. My heart was beating so fast I could barely muster up the words for our mundane chat. Then she turned around. The way the bottom on the shirt parted let me see most of her bare pussy. And I mean bare, because she was shaved. There was a little bit of strawberry blonde stubble (and of course a few freckles) over her lips. Because of her paleness there was barely any tan line. Kristy casually moved behind the couch then walked to her bedroom and closed the door. Seconds later her husband came back and thanked me for my help and I was on my way. That was over a year ago and the incident was never spoken off. Kristy has to know that I saw her bottomless, but I have no idea if she told her husband or not. I sure as hell hope not!
Old 06-23-2009, 10:06 PM

Thumbs up

Knowing Kristi comes from a very religious family and is a devout Baptist makes it even more fun. I always enjoy finding out what the pretty baptist girls & wives have hidden under their Sunday church dresses
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 807969 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
annoyed

3m:15s

05-11-2013

0m:51s

04-07-2018
E Pirelli

0m:34s

06-20-2005
big white booty interracial

9m:10s