uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-17-2009, 12:02 PM

Thanked 30,528 Times in 4,224 Posts
Default Popping a squat at the park

This isn't the best story in the world, probably because its true, but this happened to me a few weeks ago and I had to share it with someone.

I walk my dog at the park every day, its good for the dog and very relaxing for me. Its a large, very nice city park in a major metropolitan city. It was near dusk on a Friday night so the park was really starting to clear out. There is a trail that surrounds the entire park, which I usually take, but I wanted my dog to get some running in, so I took him to the middle area, a huge field, to run around without a leash (which is illegal, but oh well).

The field is quite large, but you can still see the trail from a distance. Occasionally you'll see sunbathers, picnickers, or kite-flyers, but it was dusk so there was really no one around. Suddenly, I see these two college aged girls fly by on Segways, which is pretty unusual since the only Segways I really see are driven by airport security or mall cops. They seemed cute (although at my age pretty much any college age girl looks cute) and they were dressed down in athletic shorts and t-shirts. Those things are pretty fast so in no time at all they had gone over a hill and out of sight.

I thought nothing of it as I got my dog back on the leash and prepared to head over to the trail. I walked over a ridge and at the bottom of a valley I saw the two girls in the distance on their Segways giggling their heads off. I was maybe 200 yards away, close enough that they could see me if they were looking in my direction, but far enough that they weren't really aware of my presence. I bent down and pretended to play with my dog so I could stop and kinda check them out for a second (good dog!) Then one of the girls got off the Segway and walked over to a large tree. I was far to her right so she wouldn't see me unless she turned her head. She looked a bit nervous she began to pull her pants and panties down! I couldn't believe this was happening, totally at random. She squatted and I presume she peed right there and then, in the middle of a public park while it was still daylight.

It happened all so fast and before I knew it they were back on their Segways out of sight. Just a totally random event!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2009, 12:55 PM

Very interesting but what the heck is a Segway? I haven't a clue.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:09 PM

Thanked 21,475 Times in 1,563 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisamon View Post
Been living in a cave with Osama Bin Laden without Google?
http://www.segway.com/
Old 05-18-2009, 03:05 AM

Thanked 1,489 Times in 220 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisamon View Post

If it's an idiot on a scooter, it must be Gob.
Attached Thumbnails
arrested-development-segway.jpg  
Old 05-18-2009, 05:55 PM

Default Must say....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
Been living in a cave with Osama Bin Laden without Google?
http://www.segway.com/

Having followed the Link out of curiousity - I'm proud not to have known what they were.

Unbelievable! Are these what fat lazy people use instead of walking, because they aren't obese enough yet??

I anyone used one of these in public surely they would be laughed off the street??
Old 05-19-2009, 04:07 PM

Thanked 21,475 Times in 1,563 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by galahad39 View Post
Having followed the Link out of curiousity - I'm proud not to have known what they were.

Unbelievable! Are these what fat lazy people use instead of walking, because they aren't obese enough yet??

I anyone used one of these in public surely they would be laughed off the street??
They are extremely clever devices, but of limited practical use. They are too fast and heavy for use on most city sidewalks, and unsafe to use among auto traffic. Excellent for use by police patrols in parks and similar areas. Also very useful for getting around large factory floors and industrial complexes, being smaller than electric golf carts.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:11 PM

Cool

yea thats wild u shouvd have yelled out i can see ur pussy and ran towords her she would be hella imbaresed
Old 05-19-2009, 09:15 PM

This used to happen in a field outside Walnut Creek Amphitheater in NC all the time. It became something of a tradition. I wonder if it still goes on. Last I was there the field was drawing a crowd. That was about 12 years ago or so.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s