uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2017, 08:10 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Anyone with Resort Nudity experiences?

......... Does anyone have any interesting experiences with nudity at resorts, clothing optional, nude, or otherwise?
Many years back when the wife and I were early 30's couple, stayed for a few days at group of cottages at the West End Cliff area of Negril, Jamaica. The resort had a spectacular view of the ocean from atop the rocky cliffs. The accommodations were very nice in a homey, rustic, quaint sort of way, but certainly not on par with the all high end all-inclusive resorts at the other end of Negril. The place had a wonderful slow-pace ambiance, unlike the more upscale resorts we've stayed at. We were not nudists as such, but enjoyed being naked at the clothing optional resorts and a local nude beach at home.
As we settled in, one thing in particular caught my attention, and it was our shower. It was merely an outdoor shower stall, located behind our cottage on our semi-private deck. It was nearly non-existent, just a wooden frame with woven palm fronds with no door at all. My first thought was that this was a great place to just rinse off the salt water. But no, this is the only shower.
I noticed that the apparently vacant cottage next to us also had a deck much like ours. That cottage seemed to be laid out much like ours and was just about 20 ft. away. Both had side entrances facing each other and each had footpath to each rear deck. The two decks were open to each other, but thick foliage surrounded that area. Both the cottages were about 15 ft. back from the walkway between the main building and the cliffs, with both cottages shrouded from the walkway by fairly thick foliage.
There are no beaches in this cliff area, just natural stone sunning areas in and on the cliffs with either ladders or steps down to the ocean. This little group of cottages didn't actually advertise it, but I had heard that occasional nudity is seen on the sunning areas, and topless the norm. It was early afternoon, and we thought we'd try to catch some rays out there. No one else was around, and not knowing if it was really acceptable, the wife hesitated, but then took off her top and began working on a topless tan and then a swim in the beautiful ocean as well.
Not wanting to overdo the sun on our first day, we decided to go back to our cottage for what I hoped would be an afternoon interlude. After a quick rinse in the outdoor shower, we went inside, got naked, and I gave the wife a nice sensual massage to which she was responding nicely. Then she suggested it might be fun to shower together. Great idea! We peek outside and there is no one in sight and plenty of foliage around. So we walked outdoors and behind the cottage onto our deck and shower while still nude. The wife says that it is a good thing the cottage next door is vacant because she wasn't sure she'd be comfortable being nude knowing that others were around.
We began showering, soaping each other, actually continuing our body massages with soap. With this, I immediately became aroused. I was then kneading my wife's tits and tweaking her nipples, and she had begun to stroke my hard cock. Soon, I had begun to slip a finger, then two in her hot pussy.
Then I heard someone talking. I turned and saw four people , two couples, were just sitting down in chairs on their deck not 20 feet from us. They were not looking directly at us, but with just a glance to the side they would be staring right at us. Since they had a full view of us in our shower, it was obvious that they had seen us in our moments of intimacy. How could they have not seen us!
Nearly simultaneously, my wife heard the voices and froze. She was then frantically jabbering whispers in my ear. I told her that I saw them too, and to relax, and that we'll just have to finish showering and wait for my erection to subside, and we'll just continue our lovemaking back inside. She's now cursing herself for not even bringing so much as a towel out to the shower. So with no other options we just soaped up, and rinsed off and walked across the tiny deck toward them. All the while stark naked in front of strangers, waving and saying hello to them, and we walked between the cottages towards our entrance! They waved back and actually tried to engage us in conversation, but we just kept walking and said we'd meet up with them later.
Once inside the wife was so tensed up, her mind was racing, embarrassed, she didn't know which way was up. We were still naked, and I'm consoling her, my cock getting hard again, and I figured some good wild-animal sex might do us both some good right about then. Apparently she was thinking the same, I think getting caught naked got her juices flowing. So we did just that.
The following day after a late breakfast, we thought we'd go back to sunning on the rocks. When we got there, no one else was on the small flat-rock area except one couple already sunning. It was one of the couples who had caught us naked. And they were completely naked! Following their lead was easy, and the wife and I were soon naked as well.
We soon learned that our new neighbors were pleasant, amusing and chatty folks. They were an early 40's couple, both with trim athletic bodies with dark all-over tans, and completely comfortable being nude. In fact, she was shaved and regularly sunned with legs splayed without a thought. And yes, we all had a good laugh about our hopelessly embarrassing situation the day before. They told us that they felt badly for catching us in such an intimate situation, but admitted they were having fun teasing us while knowing how embarrassed we were. It was never discussed just how much "intimacy" they witnessed. And the other couple was friends of theirs staying a different nearby resort, but said we'd likely be seeing more of them soon.
Old 04-02-2017, 12:55 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Outdoor shower experience

Years ago on one of my first times visiting a CO resort I had the hottest experience at an out door shower. I would stay at this CO resort when out of town for work. I usually checked in and got settled in my room. Back up - this was a CO resort in FL that had a variety of accommodations - motel, condos and a camp/RV area. They had a very nice pool complex with a tiki bar etc.

When I checked in I was usually ready for a shower. Rather than shower in my room I would go to the outside shower next to the camp/RV area. Lots of folks did. I headed over there one afternoon to get the grime off before enjoying the complex.

When I entered the shower there was a single gal (upper 30s) and a couple - very attractive 35ish. I rinsed down and started to soap up. I noticed the single gal started to shave her pussy - she was already a shaver just taking care of the regular duty. The couple I noticed was soaping each other kind of normally - it was hot because they were so attractive. I'm getting a nice chubbie by now.

I looked back at the single gal and she was now finishing her shaving. I had washed my body and moved on to shaving (face). Now the single gal is "vigorously" washing her pussy - all lathered up and she is making damn sure it is clean. She starts spreading her legs and working on her pussy pretty good. She ends up popping off a good cum and leans back on a bench and continues to give her clit a good going over.

The couple is now watching closely. By this time the guy is shaving is privates and the gal is shaving her legs. The single gal gets up and leaves. Walking kind of shakily, LOL. I look over to the couple and we a smile at each other. I laugh and say she sure knows how to enjoy a shower and we laugh again.

By now she is shaving her pits, he is shaving his privates and I proceed to shave my balls - I'm a long-timer at this. We chit-chat a bit about the resort and going to the nightclub later. All of a sudden he rinses off and packs up and leaves. She looks to me and says finally I get a minute to myself - "He has been an asshole all day due to something at work. I hope he gets over it soon".

I said to her how this was such an erotic experience with the gal shaving/masturbating and you two soaping each other up then shaving. I said obviously you had to see I was getting excited especially when I was shaving my crotch. She says, well he is always wanting me to shave his cock, but when I want him to shave me he begs off.

No it doesn't go where you think this story ends. I laugh and say I've shaved a few in my times and I like it. She responds well I'd have you shave mine, but I just took care of it. Being the gentleman I am I offered to make sure she was done completely. I casually reached between her legs and felt her just shaved privates - very large clit.

She responded with a slight moan but nothing else. I said maybe I should check this out a little closer as she had said they were going to the nightclub and she wanted to be sure to look her best on the dance floor. I kind of guided her on to the bench and she spread her legs. I put my mouth down there and tasted her very sweet love.

It wasn't two minutes and we heard others coming toward the shower. Boo! We had to get up and act "normal" Ha Ha. That was the end of that which was the most erotic experience I ever had in a shower situation. I saw them later that night in the nightclub, danced with her a couple times and had a drink or two with them. Nothing other than us coping a feel while dancing happened between us, but when we were talking while not dancing they were coping feels constantly. I'm sure he had fun with her back in their room.

Please don't put up the "BS flag" it really happened.

I had some other fun sexual experiences there. For one - They used to put suds in the one of the hot tubs which filled the entire gazebo during half time of Monday Night FB - stories for another time.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full

2m:38s