Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2017, 10:30 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default Wish I'd Seen It

I never saw anything, it’s a third person story. Some years ago my brother-in-law moved to the Phoenix area and bought a home with an in-ground pool. I don’t remember how it came up in conversation when we were visiting my brother-in-law, but he mentioned to me that his wife sometimes skinny dipped in the pool. His wife was then a professional woman, a pretty mid-to-late twenties brunette, with a nice firm figure that she kept toned by working out a lot. The kind of wife you’d watch if she were living in your neighborhood. I scoped out the yard. It had a privacy wall around it, but the homes were close together and the houses behind it were higher up and at least the upper floors would be able to see into the yard. At night there were security lights and a light in the pool. So there would have been numerous opportunities for neighbors to catch shots of their naked young neighbor wife.
Old 06-30-2017, 05:26 AM

Thanked 26,736 Times in 743 Posts
Default Flash on roadtrip

There are many occasions I can recall when my mom carelessly flashed herself to strangers as during the 90's cameras were not readily available (like today's cellphone cameras) to capture images. From my experience I have come to know that my mom did non mind to be seen naked as long as she is not being recorded.

It was the early 90s and I was travelling with my mom to visit my grandad by Roadways overnight journey.

It was late at night and I woke up my mom as I had to pee and my mom went up to the driver along with me and asked how far is the next stop or gas station. He said it was another hour or so.

She requested the driver to pull up but he did not do so immediately. He stopped near a service road after a good 15 mins (which seemed liked forever). My mom and I got down the bus.

"Don't go too far" the bus driver mumbled.

As soon as I got down I unzipped and relieved my self.

My mom sent me inside bus after I was done. "I will be back in a minute , take my bag and go to the seat" she said.

I got to the steps and entered the bus looking at the bus driver who seemed to be giggling at me, and that's when i looked back and realized that he was staring at my mom who had by now pulled down her jeans and squatted half way to relieve herself.

She did not care if anybody looked , when done she wiped herself with the tissue which she had taken from her bag.

The driver ogled , shifting his eyes away hoping that my mom did not notice him staring at her.

My mom pulled up her pants and walked up to the steps , took the bag from my had and said looking at the driver "Thanks for stopping by" with a straight face.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=86073

.................................................. .................................................. ........... Come and click thanks
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to sweety For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2017, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweety View Post
Wow. I know she's your mom, but I'm Really curious to hear more about her.

I find it intrisically beautiful and a sign of character when women have this mindset of not caring who gets to see a little more than they're supposed to. True self esteem, good for you to have her as your mom.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 24r135 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2017, 10:06 AM

Thanked 26,736 Times in 743 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24r135 View Post
Wow. I know she's your mom, but I'm Really curious to hear more about her.

I find it intrisically beautiful and a sign of character when women have this mindset of not caring who gets to see a little more than they're supposed to. True self esteem, good for you to have her as your mom.

hi what do you want to know about her?

I have seen her at a motel too,flashing to room service and on another occasion to motel manager. As I have said she did not mind being seen by strangers as long as she was not captured on camera without her acknowledgement.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=86073

.................................................. .................................................. ........... Come and click thanks

Last edited by sweety; 07-03-2017 at 10:11 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sweety For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2017, 10:00 AM

Back when I used to live with my "corporate" mum she would screw around a lot behind dads back. The first time I noticed it was when we had gone to a hotel for some meeting of hers. I was roaming around coz that's what adults tell u to do. While passing by I saw her sitting with her legs parted a lot and flashing the guys in sitting front of her. I was only a few yards away from her and could see her underwear clearly. She was laughing a lot and when she saw me she closed her legs and the smile just vanished. No she didn't bribe me or anything to keep my mouth shut though.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Edwardelric For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 04:29 AM

Thanked 1,808 Times in 74 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24r135 View Post
So true, here's my story...

My mom was very conservative but after separating from my dad developed quite a sexual appetite.

Once we moved she developed a liking for a guy on our street. They became friends and one day while he was out in his backyard doing some housework she took off her robe while standing on our back balcony and bared all to him.

I was walking up the stairs after coming home and she forgot to close her robe and we caught eyes and she quickly put her robe back on.

We didn't say much that night as she was embarrassed.

Even in the 90s she still had an 80's body with Dorothy Hamill hair, freckled toned body and a huge black bush.

My mom asked him to move in with us and they became an item.

Good classic memories there!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ocguy55 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 02:44 PM

Thanked 18,167 Times in 797 Posts
Default Neighbor lady

In the early 1960's, I lived with my sister and her family one summer when I had a job nearby between semesters. Several doors down lived a real bombshell of a blonde who loved to dress with as little as possible. Back then, bikini bottoms were more sized like granny panties, but not hers---her were cut as low as you could go. Her husband, a good friend of my brother-in-law's, enjoyed everyone making a big deal about her EXCEPT when she was sunbathing. She liked to pull her swim outfit down or remove it and just place white washcloths over the fun parts. Of course, the white washcloths were like a beacon that could be seen from far away. When she got up, she would pull her things on quickly, but you still got a flash. I enjoyed learning she wasn't a natural blonde.

All the local guys would find a reason to drop by her home, a neighbor on either side, or drive down the alley behind the houses, just to get a peak. I could watch from my bedroom window on the second floor.

Eventually the husband built a fence about 5 foot tall that blocked the view from two sides; the other two sides were his house. She did not have a many hours of sun, but now she could sunbathe nude. It drove everyone nuts knowing she was naked in her backyard. I kept watching and sure enough, one afternoon I saw her scoot nude from behind the fence into the backdoor of her house stark naked. I only saw that once, but it was worth the hours of watching.

Back then there were these bold blondes with long hair and big boobs, like Jayne Mansfield look-alikes. Where are they today?
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d