uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2011, 01:37 PM

Default Emotions - First time exposing wife to other

I have a gorgeous wife, and had always been the type to protect her modesty - telling her to cover up when the blouse opened a bit too much or whatever. But after years of marriage this changed one night.

We had been out of town at a function that lasted way too late. We had a long drive back home and both of us had to work in the morning. She layed her car seat back and promptly fell into a deep sleep while I drove on the interstate.

During the drive, I pulled her knee length skirt up over her stomach to expose her sexy legs and black thong underwear. However, whenever it was time to overtake a truck, I would always cover her up, pass the truck, then expose her for my own visual pleasure. Until one time. I don't know WHY I decided to just leave her underwear exposed for the trucker. It was not like me, but I quickly learned that I liked the feeling of showing her off. She is beautiful, and I get lots of comments from other men about her.

So I was passing this truck and the driver looks down into my car and sees my wife's legs and underwear. I had turned on the dome light, plus there were plenty of street lights beside the expressway. He could definitely get a good look. And as he watched, I rubbed her legs lightly, which didn't wake her or bother her as I usually do this anyway during long trips.

Next time I passed a truck, I did the same thing, but found myself toying with pulling the top of her thong down to expose her tan line and her landing strip. This was making me quite hard and I imagined being the trucker wanting more of a view. Only, I couldn't pull the thong down to expose her pussy because she was sitting on it. As I rode along side the truck, enjoying showing her landing strip and pubic area, I realized I could simply pull the underwear to the side, as her legs were relatively far apart. At first, I toyed with the truck driver by slipping a few fingers under her underwear and starting to pull them to my side (away from the passengers door). But then I actually did so. I held her panties completely off toward the side exposing her shaven pussy to this trucker. And others. I was hard as a rock. I had learned the thrill and excitement, and in other stories I'll share other ways I've exposed her (sometimes knowingly, usually not.)

Maybe pictures to follow if I can locate some appropriate to the story.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:01 PM

Talking

Exposing my wife to other men for their viewing / jerking pleasure pumps every ounce of blood in my body into my throbbing hard-on. In person, in public is even better. It took YEARS, but I slowly got my wife into it.

Great thread guys!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to XXXNHCouple For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2011, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by medlover69 View Post
I like to show off my wife also. I want her to have someone else while i watch!
Have you discussed it with her yet? I'm so curious to know how she feels about it . . .

Just to echo others comments, she has a really fantastic body . . .
The Following User Says Thank You to davyp1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2013, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagoon381 View Post
Here is one...would love to hear what you think about when you see her completely naked.
luv seeing women handcuffed ... SEXY!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Romeo deJoliette For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2013, 08:42 AM

Thanked 3,211 Times in 182 Posts

I love seeing showing her and seeing her reposted. Aslo love showing her off live but that takes a fair amount of tequila.
I show her face when I stream her videos and pics on YIM but I blur face when I post pics. as I don' tknow where they will be resposted. And for an old broad, i'm sometimes surprised where I find her pics. But it's always a turn on
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to willporkem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2013, 11:35 AM

Default Screen cleaners

On the way driving to and from work, I would more often that not stop at a large traffic light junction. This was a regular spot for a couple of screen cleaners, I assumed they were father and son. The father looked in his late 30's and his boy was 18 years old, but looked a couple of years younger. I often used to see them clean a couple of screens, then run over to the bookies to spend it!

Most times I would try to avoid them, but when I did get caught, I would have a bit of a chat & laugh with them.

One day on the way home, I'd picked my girlfriend up from the station. She was an estate agent and was dressed in a very nice knee length black skirt, matching jacket and white blouse.

She was a real exhibitionist and would jump at every and any chance to show off. I told her to recline the front seat down as far as it would go, get in the back seat and pretend she was asleep, with her legs positioned to give them a treat.

As I said, she was a game girl, so without any encouragement from me, the tights and knickers came off too!

She was laying back almost flat with her legs on the reclined front seat pretending to be asleep, her skirt was hoisted up a bit, with her right leg bent up, her knee resting on the side of my driving seat.

She always kept her puss completely shaven, and with the low autumn sun streaming in through the front screen, the view was absolutely amazing.

I'd never wanted a traffic light to turn red so much, it was one of those junctions that you always had to queue to get through and anyone slow would always get blasted by me, but today I was the one getting blasted - but I got it just right, stopping at the Red light as the lead car - much to our joy, but much to the frustration of those behind me!

Dad was cleaning my side, the boy was cleaning the passenger side and got the FULL view - I've never forgotten the look on his face - pure joy & happiness is the only way I can describe it.

Dad finished his side, took his pound and moved back down the line, but the boy was going no where, rubbing the same bit of screen, ignoring the bollocking he was getting from his dad for being too slow. I looked over at him in a puzzled way, then followed his eyes back to Vikki. I pretended to be shocked and pushed Vikki's leg down and together, now pretending to be cross. The boy, ran off after his dad.

We both burst out laughing - she had been watching the boy through semi closed eyes - I had just enough time to feel how wet her pussy was (and it was very wet) before the light turned green. Vikki just laid there with her skirt now pulled up round her waist and masturbating while I finished the short drive home, I've never checked the rear view mirror so often!
Old 05-03-2013, 11:23 AM

Default I love showing her off.

Been posting her pics for years on the net. Two very close friends IRF have also seen her pics. Every time we get together I always catch them looking at her tits.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rpgar2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2013, 04:29 PM

I do enjoy having others see photos of my wife Susie, that's why I have such available on my Flickr page, at Imagefap and Xhamster, feel so invited to check her out !
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Marshal60 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2017, 05:40 AM

Thanked 1,783 Times in 83 Posts
Default Xhamster

Newbienudes, xhamster, voyeurweb ect.

And if u like tributes go cumonprintedpics
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to randex For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2017, 07:24 AM

Thanked 2,350 Times in 391 Posts

Kinda wish I had the nerve to show my wife's pretty face. Don't have a problem with anything else though.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Crankdingo For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143