photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-16-2016, 05:07 PM

Thanked 26,510 Times in 1,273 Posts

We moved to a different section of town, near a big medical complex, my wife decided to change docs so she would have to drive as far. Her first visit is for her annual gyno checkup, the doc comes in and he looks familiar, he is an art lover too, she has seen him at several shows. So they are chatting about art and she get up on the table, a nurse is in the room, she said when he started probing and moving things around she got very turned on, she said she was squirming, especially when he is touching her labia and clit. Doc apologizes, he thinks the squirming is from discomfort, he apologizes and says he'll try to be more gentle. The slower moving, putting in the speculum is driving her crazy to the point she had a small orgasm.

She said she was so embarrassed, she just knows the doc and the nurse knew, but didn't say anything. End result is she didn't want to go back, but I think she eventually did.
Old 12-17-2016, 11:05 PM

Thanked 15,417 Times in 778 Posts
Default Very hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
We moved to a different section of town, near a big medical complex, my wife decided to change docs so she would have to drive as far. Her first visit is for her annual gyno checkup, the doc comes in and he looks familiar, he is an art lover too, she has seen him at several shows. So they are chatting about art and she get up on the table, a nurse is in the room, she said when he started probing and moving things around she got very turned on, she said she was squirming, especially when he is touching her labia and clit. Doc apologizes, he thinks the squirming is from discomfort, he apologizes and says he'll try to be more gentle. The slower moving, putting in the speculum is driving her crazy to the point she had a small orgasm.

She said she was so embarrassed, she just knows the doc and the nurse knew, but didn't say anything. End result is she didn't want to go back, but I think she eventually did.
Very hot story love that she had an orgasm
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2016, 10:38 AM

Thanked 16,419 Times in 955 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnt1968 View Post
What was your wife's reaction after you left did she find it exciting being touched like that in front of you?
She was very shy at the time, we never really talked about it, things changed in a big way. You can read about it in my other post

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=164472
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gasb For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2017, 03:15 PM

Thanked 1,273 Times in 44 Posts
Default Second opinion

A few years back, in the middle of summer, Jen had an occasional issue with a cystitis-like symptom which could be massively painful for some hours and then spontaneously release, suddenly becoming completely painless.
On one occasion we had to take her in to the local clinic "out-of-hours" on a Sunday evening, as she was struggling to cope with the pain. After a seemingly endless round of paperwork and checking of medical history, eventually we were shown to a small examination room by the nurse and I was given a chair to sit in while Jen gingerly hopped up onto the couch and straightened her summer dress while the paperwork was gone over. Then the curtain was pulled between us as the on-call junior doctor, a chap in his twenties, came in.
From this point I couldn't see anything going on on the other side of the curtain, but could hear everything: more medical history questions and a discussion between the doctor and nurse.
Jen was first told to remove her underwear and lie back with her knees apart; after a moment or two of shuffling sounds, which I took to be Jen doing as she was told. The doctor asked her to move her knees up and tuck her feet together, letting her knees fall into a relaxed position.
Earlier in the day, I had helped Jen with a bikini trim, so I could imagine what the doctor could now see. He told Jen that he was just going to have a quick look to see if anything was obvious, and there followed a moment of shuffling before gently asking her to "just relax..." and "a little wider..." resulting in Jen crying out briefly. The doctor said that there wasn't anything immediately apparent, but that it was obviously sore, and went to the sink to wash his hands, before sending the nurse to get "a kit". He then left the room momentarily and I sneaked a peek around the curtain to check on my poor wife.
Jen was lying with with her pretty summer dress completely unbuttoned; effectively topless, since she had been bra-less under her dress, knees wide apart, her smoothly shaven vagina with lips a deep pink and looking splayed open. As she saw me, she snapped her legs shut and sobbed a bit as I gave her a hug. Then, suddenly she gave a gasp and noticeably relaxed; her pain had completely released again.
After some minutes, the doctor returned with another much more senior doctor, a bespectacled man in his sixties in a tweed jacket; I was bade to sit back in the chair again while Jen was told to lie back and relax her knees.
There then followed several minutes of the two doctors discussing Jen's sudden recovery behind the curtain, while presumably probing her and asking if it hurt as they investigated.
Now that the pain had gone, I felt less guilty about feeling excited about Jen being exposed to two strangers, even if they were doctors. The sound of the discussion indicated that one of them had a finger inside her and was carefully and gently attempting to trace the source of her discomfort, first one doctor would find a lump or bump and then the other would try to locate it. Jen wasn't upset any more, but certainly wasn't happy about the amount of prodding-about that was going on, judging by the occasional gasp and panting.
I was just about to try and sneak a peek again, to see if I could witness Jen with the doctor's fingers inside her, when the nurse returned with a pack that I couldn't see the contents of, but I suspected would include a speculum.
As the nurse passed, the curtain moved and for the briefest of moments, I caught a glimpse of Jen's thighs, wide apart, with what I first took to be an entire hand jammed into her, but soon realized that it was the first two gloved fingers of the older man, delving deeply and pressing heavily into her flesh, while the younger doctor held Jen's labia wide apart with her clitoris standing out like a little purple berry. His other hand resting on her tummy, just below her belly button.
Just as quickly, the curtain closed while the speculum was discussed with Jen and, judging by the sounds that followed, was deployed efficiently, enabling the assembled medics to have a much clearer view of her interior.
Later, and not really any the wiser, Jen was released with painkillers, and we headed back home.
Old 03-04-2017, 06:00 PM

Thanked 1,401 Times in 49 Posts

This hospital-related story may fall into the unintentional exposure or voyeur category. On one occasion I went to the emergency room with my wife because she was experiencing abdominal pain and at first they thought she needed an appendix removed. It turned out to be minor. They brought her to a room where a nurse told her to put on a gown and to "take the bra off but you can leave the bottoms on." My wife stripped down to bra and panties when the nurse left. In her slightly dazed state, she did not realize at first that there remained a slight gap where the nurse did not pull the sliding curtain all the way closed, leaving about an 8" gap. When I got up I looked through the gap and could easily see the nurses station a few feet away. Standing at the nurses station were a couple of young male paramedics; maybe late 20's or early 30's. The paramedics were positioned in a way where they could talk to the head nurse, but also look straight into my wife's room where she was changing at the side of the bed. While my wife was changing, she got to the point where she was in only bra and panties and removed her bra. At that point she told me "that guy can see me." She was standing there dazed from the events of the day with her tits out and wearing only panties with a paramedic watching her change. Her response was to turn around (thus showing him her panty clad ass), and put the gown on. She was wearing smallish black panties with some lace trim.

I got up when she was done and sure enough saw the paramedic standing at the desk, he briefly made eye contact with me and then looked away. I assumed that it must be a perk of his job. I was turned on, but my wife had too much going on to pay that incident much mind.
Old 03-05-2017, 01:45 AM

Thanked 5,744 Times in 294 Posts

This happened almost 25 years ago but reading these recounts reminded me of a situation that occured with my wife. It was long before any other man had ever seen her naked moreless touched her outside of her doctor.

We had moved to a smaller rural town with my job before my wife could get in to see her regular GYN doctor where we lived. I had never gone to the doctor with her before and she was out of birth control pills which also helped in regulating her periods. She could not get into a private doctor and ended up referred to the county health department one afternoon. I drove her as she was not at all comfortable with finding the place and went inside with her.

My wife was at the time very shy and reserved. They called her back and told me to come back with her. once in the exam room the nurse did the usual history and vitals and then told her to undress completely including bra and panties and gave her a paper sheet to cover with. Inside the room with the door closed my wife was all concerned with not having a gown and being naked covered only with a small paper sheet that looked more like a bed pad and the same size. I looked through the various drawers of the room and exam table not finding any gowns or anything to over her. The sheet barely covered her boobs and pussy on the table. It took about 45 minutes before there was a very brief knock and the door opened.

The doctor was an older man wearing a lab coat and followed by two guys in suits carrying on a conversation and leaving the room door half way open to the busy hall. Still conversing with the male associates the doctor had no bedside manner and barely addressed my wife other than to tell her he was going to examine her breasts for lumps and then pulling the small paper sheet completely off her and deeply kneading both my wife's breasts before telling her to place her feet up in the stirrups and then sliding in the bottom of the table so that her bottom half was now hanging freely off the table with her legs spread wide open and a light shone into her private areas. He took out large tube of KY and still talking to the others all watching put a large glob on his two fingers and stuck them up inside my wife fully while he pressed on her stomach and then pulled his fingers out of her. He put more KY onto the metal speculum and then put it inside her and spread her open completing the exam and swabs without ever saying a word to her. Once he put the swabs up he told the two guys he just needed to do the rectal exam and had two more patients and would be finished. He put more KY on his other hand and then just like he did her pussy he he stuck two fingers up inside her ass past the knuckles where they remained for several minutes before he pulled out, washed his hands and walked out the door with my wife still on the table spread open with the light shining on her.

Shortly afterward a nurse came back in and removed the speculum and told my wife she could get dressed again and come out for her prescription which was a refill of what she had before. My wife was upset about his not using a glove and being exposed but the nurses only told her he was a good doctor and very busy. My wife never has gone back to any health department since that and has used only female GYN doctors since that. Outside of her OB visits she has never had me go with her again.
Old 03-10-2017, 11:10 PM

Recently I visted about some kidney stones. They had me strip down to one of those small robes. I think they make it purposely hard to tie. The ties were in the front so I had to pull it right around and double knot it. But every second I felt it might untie. And worse I wasn't even wearing underwear that day. And this place was filled with older women. One of them was about to open the door. When I said I wasn't done she offered to help and I heard her giggle. The thought of being exposed and covering myself in front of them really turned me on.

After that I walked down the corridor to a room the whole time holding my gown. Afraid but excited the whole time that it could fall and expose my body.

The women giving the X-ray said she had to smooth out my gown and sorta rubbed really quickly over it with her fingernails. And then (I think on purpose) she delicately pushed the drawstrings off my crotch for the X-ray. And then pushed at it again.

If there's any other way I can wear a flimsy gown I'd gladly go back to those nurses.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TopherCross For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2018, 05:01 AM

Thanked 1,946 Times in 136 Posts

My wife is a medical person who says that a patient should never be more exposed than is strictly necessary for sake of their dignity.

A few years back, she had a reduction of one of her breasts to match it back up to the other one after removal of a tumour.

After she explained her issue to the cosmetic surgeon and his entourage, he asked if she would show him the problem area.

I expected her to coyly lift up her top and give him a quick flash of her boobs. She surprised me by taking off everything above the waist and sitting there half naked while he weighed things up.

She must have sensed my surprise at her over the top striptease because she needed to explain why she'd done it. Her reason was that, if the man was going to carve up her boob, she wanted to make sure he had a really good look first so he knew exactly what he was doing.

He did a first rate job and she bragged about getting a free boob job on the NHS. Most of our family and friends have seen the results of his work but that's another story.

Last edited by winston optic beer; 08-07-2018 at 05:09 AM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2018, 06:55 AM

Default Wifes doctor

When my wife was in her mid forties she went to a doctor that was in his mid thirties. One visit I went with her and after being taken back to the exam room by the nurse and having the preliminaries completed she was told to completely disrobe and put on a paper gown. When the doctor came in they greeted each other as if they were friends even my wife giving him a little hug. Didn't surprise me any as she gives everyone hugs. He started the exam with to usual eye, nose, throat then when he went to listen to her heart and lungs had her lower the gown leaving her topless.
Then he had her lay back an did the usual breast exam. She had breast reduction surgery several years ago so he seemed to spend extra time making sure there wasn't any scar tissue forming and pinching her nipples checking for discharge.
He then instead of covering her breasts up just completely removed the gown as he spread her legs for the pelvic exam. As he inserted his finger into her vagina he glanced at me as though he was thinking "How do you like watching me put my finger in your naked wifes pussy"
After the exam was over he helped her stand up and again they hugged with her still nude before he left the room.
She told me later that several times he has given her a complete exam like that without a nurse in the room
Old 08-13-2018, 10:45 AM

Thanked 17,536 Times in 1,115 Posts

Since my girlfriend only speaks English (and not the native language here in the Netherlands), I joined her at her doctor's visit last week.

To our surprise, the (female) doctor suggested to do a pelvic exam... so as she positioned my girlfriend into the spread eagle position and got her speculum ready, I turned my face away and sat down on the chair outside of view of the doctor and my girlfriend.

When we walked out, my girlfriend was surprised I didn't "look"...
And yes, I regret I didn't look... :-(
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:

Tags
doctor nurse voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a