uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2013, 11:39 AM

Default Girl Loses Part of Her Halloween Costume

Hello friends and fans! Some of you know that I really wanted to include a Halloween story in volume 3 of "Shame On Her," which came out in October, but I just couldn't come up with a good plot in time. Halloween is such a great time of the year for ENF moments because so many woman are wearing skimpy costumes, or homemade costumes that tend to fall apart So once the holiday was over, I started bugging all my friends to tell me about the parties they went to this year, searching for good material, and one friend told me a really nice story.

She was at a party where the hosts had put together this gag with a huge cardboard box, the kind patio furniture might come in. The hosts had cut a hole in the top of the box and covered it with a piece of black fabric with a slit cut in it. Guests were supposed to put their hand into the hole and see if they could identify what was inside by feel alone. The host told them it might be eyeballs, or brains, or guts, etc. So of course everybody assumes it's really peeled g****s, or cold spaghetti, etc, and goes along with it. They were right, of course, because the host's husband was crouched down inside the big box, and whenever someone put their hand inside, he would hold up a different bowl.

At some point, three women showed up dressed like "sl*tty princesses." They had taken adult Disney costumes and altered them to show lots of leg and cleavage. My friend said they were all late 20s/early 30s, and the one dressed as Sleeping Beauty was a short, slim girl with long curly blonde hair. Her outfit had the traditional long sleeves and was off the shoulders, but she was showing lots of cleavage and since her boobs weren't very big, she wasn't wearing a bra.

My friend said that the 3 princesses were pretty drunk when they showed up, and when Sleeping Beauty saw the box trick the hosts had set up, she wanted to be the first of her friends to do it. So she sticks her arms all the way inside the hole and starts grabbing around for something, bonking the host's husband on the head in the process. He gets mad that she's being so obnoxious, so he grabs her arm and starts growling like a wolf or something.

Apparently nobody knew he was inside, and all the guests thought there was just a table in the box with different bowls on it. So when he grabbed Sleeping Beauty's arm, she started screaming like crazy and jumped back. The man was still holding onto her arm, though, and when she jumped backward her arm came out of the long sleeve, which the hidden man was holding tight, and half the girl's dress came all the way down to her waist. The guy let go and the girl fell down on her butt, topless on one side with one of her boobs hanging out. The other princesses were so drunk that all they did was laugh, and my friend said it took Sleeping Beauty a good 10-15 seconds to get herself covered up again.

Priceless! I wish I'd been there!
Old 11-09-2013, 12:53 PM

A topless sleeping beauty! I wish the same as you man
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to revani For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2013, 07:37 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by revani View Post
A topless sleeping beauty! I wish the same as you man
Aka easy access
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:

Tags