uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2012, 07:05 PM

Default enf turned into exhibitionism

Here was a story I shared on a thread some time ago, but an event this weekend happened that makes it relevant.

My wife and I have a single friend who we drink with sometimes. He was over and we were out by the pool and had been drinking a little more than usual. We all end up in the pool with our underwear on. My wife is in regular underwear and a dark tank top. Me and the other guy end up skinny dipping and dare my wife to. She says she'll only go bottomless since it as night and noone could see her anyway. I start teasing her by starting to lift her out of the water when our friend wasn't looking. I would do this by going under the water and starting to press her over my head with one hand behind each leg and her legs spread. I never intended to get her out of the water. The alcohol must have affected my depth perception because at one point she starts flailing around like crazy.

Apparently, I had lifted her out of the water by about 2 feet with her legs spread completely. I didn't think our friend saw because his back was turned when I went under the water, but my wife tells me he turned around right as she came out of the water and that their eyes met and then she watched his eyes move right to her spread shaved pussy.

Nothing was ever said about the incident. Our friend moved across town so we didn't see him except for a couple times for most of the year.

This weekend he calls around 9 p.m. and says he's in the neighborhood and wants to hangout. We chit chat for a few hours catching up. He eventually says, "are we going to drink or what?" It's about 11 p.m. and we start drinking. I notice he starts mixing drinks pretty heavily and keeps giving them to my wife. I'm not really thinking about it, but we keep drinking and everyone is getting pretty tipsy.

He makes a couple of off handed remarks about being hot and it having been a while since he's gone swimming. We say, yeah we should go swimming, but no one does. We continue talking and drinking and he sees a deck of cards on one of the shelves. He shuffles and we play a few hands of blackjack, no money, no betting.

He then suggests we play a little strip texas hold em. "I'm in," I say a little to enthusiastically. My wife is definitely feeling all the drinks and just shrugs and says o.k. We decide that the rules are that the 2 losers of the hand has to lose an article of clothes.

We start and my wife wins the first two hands. I start with my shoes and shirt, but our friend takes off his pants and underwear right out of the gate. Our friend wins the next hand leaving me in only my underwear and my wife in a bra, a skirt and her underwear. I win the next hand and I notice our friend who is only in a shirt, doesn't take anything off. My wife slips her underwear off under her skirt. I win the next hand and again, our friend doesn't take anything off, but he is sitting there with nothing on below. My wife hesitates and says she isn't going any further, but our friend points out that he is naked from the waist down and nothing can be seen, so she quickly drops her skirt and sits in her chair pulled up against the table.

Our friend wins the next hand leaving me naked and my wife left having to lose her bra and be completely naked. She again says she won't, so I suggest she leave it on and just flash her breasts every time she loses. I'm shocked when she sees this as the perfect compromise and promptly flashes us.

We continue on for a few hands with the two guys naked and just playing and my wife continually having to flash. Finally, I tell her that she has to lose her top if she loses the next hand. She agrees and loses.

She stands up, removes her bra and immediately runs out to the backyard stark naked and jumps in the pool.

We follow her out, but on my way out, I turn on the flood lights to the pool area lighting it up.
The Following 70 Users Say Thank You to loveu2c For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2013, 02:03 AM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts

Anything else happen outside in the pool?
Old 11-08-2013, 12:59 AM

Thanked 8,591 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by romikk32 View Post
hot story...
Use the thank button instead of posting each time!
If everybody d does as you do, all stories in these threads will get lost in these 'I like' posts.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2017, 09:24 AM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

I have no doubts an enf incident can lead to exhibitionism. It can actually turn out to be a "liberating" experience after the initial shock of it; even more so when it is anonymous.
My ex-wife got into the whole "driving naked" thing after an enf experience.

It started one evening after we had just spent the day at a nudist resort. Although my wife had been nude in nudist circles; she didn't get naked outside of it. That would have been exhibitionism, and she was against it.
It had been a hot day and she complained about being overheated. She decided to just wear her sarong on the trip home. As we were driving on the interstate, she complained about still being hot, so I convinced her to lower her sarong, and I cranked up the AC, telling her that the cool air hitting her boobs would cool her down. There wasn't much traffic on the interstate and it was late so I told her it was safe. Well I guess that felt really comfortable because moments she had fallen asleep; and in her sleep her sarong had completely slipped off. So she was now completely naked, sprawled out in the passenger seat. And she just stayed that way for nearly the entire trip home. At one point she woke up, as we were entering the city limits and cars were much more numerous and drivers could see her boobs as they passed us. She had a little enf "freak-out" and gave me a tongue-lashing for not warning her we were getting into the city. I took my tongue-lashing; I thought the whole thing was actually pretty funny!
But I knew something was happening when we pulled into the driveway. Her sarong was laid on top of her; and when we pulled in, she just turned to me, told me she was too tired to worry about wrapping up, and proceeded to walk to the front door naked! I looked around; I couldn't tell if neighbors could see her or not. But she didn't seem to care at all!

I thought it was a "one-off" thing. But the next time we headed out to the resort, she opted to wear that same sarong again! I didn't say anything. This time was in broad daylight. At one point we were chatting while riding up the interstate, and I noticed that her sarong was lowered and her boobs were hanging out. I told her I was about to pull up and get some gas; and she might want to cover her boobs. She nonchalantly pulled up her sarong over her nipples, but so loosely that her boobs were still very much showing. As I got back in the car the sarong had slipped off and her boobs were completely out again. That's when I realized she was being exhibitionistic. She was definitely getting a kick from flashing her tits in public. A couple of nearby people did "double-takes" and she just giggled as we drove off.
When we pulled into the residential area preceding the resort, her sarong was completely off. One guy was outside mowing his grass; he looked over at her and she just smiled and waved! I admit: seeing her completely naked and completely carefree in the car was a huge turn on. When we got to the resort she just walked out naked, visibly happy with herself!

One other time, we were hanging out with some nudist friends. We decided to all head out to a resort. My wife decided to ride with our female friend. We all got dressed; my wife decided to just put on a sarong. I immediately knew what was up. Sure enough, when I pulled into the resort parking lot and waited for them, she just waltzed right out of the car completely naked.
She never admitted to her "naked driving" exhibitionism. She just said it was more "convenient" to just ride naked before of after being nude at the resort. But I knew better. She was getting a kick from being seen.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1