uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2013, 08:40 AM

Default True story Wife on Bourbon ST

My wife and I went and visited Bourbon St last weekend for a little getaway. She is a hot little milf, about 5'6 140 lbs with amazing c cup tits. She is normally very reserved and would never get to crazy. But something about New Orleans.

So here is what happened.

We had some drinks (big surprise). About midnight she looked at me and said I cant leave Bourbon st without getting any beads. After a few minutes of walking I saw some guys on a balcony and they offered her some beads. She hesitated and then looked at me and said fuck it. She had a loose shirt on and no bra. So she pulled it down and showed one of those amazing breasts. It was like she opened pandoras box. We walked down the street and she showed them a few more times.

Then we went into a strip club that had a second story balcony. We went up to the balcony and showed them to me a few times. This time lifting her shirt up and showing both. We messed around on the balcony and she was saying I need more beads. After getting a few sets and showing them to a group of guys that were up there with us we went inside. She went right to the stage. She was tipping dollars and the strippers were pulling her shirt up. I couldnt believe she was doing all this. It was awesome. We went to go to the bathroom and found an open stage. She started to get up on the stage but the bouncer caught us and pulled her down. So we left.

We only had one block to the hotel but on the way we stopped in the toy store and bought a new vibe. We got to the hotel and on the way down the hallway she decided to just take her shirt off all together. It was great she was walking around the hotel topless. If someone came out of a room there would be nothing she could do. We went in the room and she was so turned on she took out the vibe and layed on the bed. She started sucking my dick and using the vibe. It was amazing. I fucked her doggie style and finished all over her face. (she is kind of a freak when shes drunk and we are alone). It was one of the best nights ever. I couldnt believe she did it.

Anybody else have any similar storys?
Old 10-11-2013, 02:48 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

NO! Can't match that story....!!

But while she's in the mood, spin right around and get down to Fantasy Fest in Key West! Starts in a week or two... culminates with Halloween. she'll just LOVE it there! And if you take pics, we'll be able to love it too!
... Might be tough getting a room at such late notice though....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2013, 12:41 AM

Default NOLA tits

Something about plastic beads, hurricanes and boobs. We made a trip to NOLA back in the late 90s after I had gone previously for Mardi Gras. This was a fall weekend so nothing that wild. I convinced my wife to wear a nice dress with nothing underneath which is highly unusual for her. We made it to Bourbon Street after a nice dinner and drinks. Once upstairs at the Cats Meow I went to get a couple more drinks at the bar. My wife had made her way out to the balcony and to my surprise had starting flashing people on the street below. Good times were had by all!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to skindiver71 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2013, 01:07 AM

Thanked 2,302 Times in 159 Posts
Default Love me some NOLA

The wife and I have a timeshare in the Quarter, so we are there once a year and we trade weeks to go at various times of the year. We've been at Christmas, summer, Halloween, Mardi Gras ... it's always a party! Last time we went, we had another couple with us. They were the wife's friends from her childhood home. They are pretty straight-laced, and the lady of the couple swore she wouldn't be flashing anyone. We hit our usual balcony at the Cat's Meow for some crowd-watching and bead distribution, and hooked a few nice ones After a couple of hours of hard drinking, beads and watching the flashing, the lady looked at her husband, looked at me, looked at her husband again, and said FUCK IT and out came the boobs. Even got pictures of 'em Something about the atmosphere and the fun just convinces people to join in.

I love me some NOLA !!
Old 10-18-2013, 09:39 PM

Thanked 2,404 Times in 407 Posts

what is a good hotel that i can look out of my window for exhibitionists or for voyeuring in french quarter hotels? thanks.
Old 10-19-2013, 10:46 AM

Thanked 2,302 Times in 159 Posts

Place de Armes has some great rooms with balconies that overlook Chartres St. right by Jackson Square.
Old 10-23-2013, 07:29 PM

Thanked 1,683 Times in 263 Posts
Default Not New Orleans

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjt1718 View Post
My wife and I went and visited Bourbon St last weekend for a little getaway. She is a hot little milf, about 5'6 140 lbs with amazing c cup tits. She is normally very reserved and would never get to crazy. But something about New Orleans.

Anybody else have any similar stories?
Though we have been.

We did go to Fantasy Fest a few years back. It was our first time. We took a charter down with about 8 or 9 others (I think the tour folks (two gay young men) anticipated a much bigger group as they had a full sized bus). She was dressed in t-shirt and shorts. They had snacks and booze. We left Ft. Lauderdale about 7am and by 9 we were already drinking. The guides showed a video on the bus tv screens giving us an idea of what to expect. They also mentioned the 'rules' (yes depending on the year and the attitude, there are rules). About 2/3 of the way down, the guides began trying to work up the crowd and passed out two strands of beads to everyone. A bit later they began going around again asking for folks to 'show' for more beads. Weren't many takers. One of the guides started on me. He made me an offer. Five strands of beads to drop my pants for these two guys sitting together towards the back. I said what the heck, maybe we can get these folks to wake up. As I'm showing my junk, my wife, who was up to the front, was walking back and let out an "Oh my God. You're naked." and started laughing. The other folks turned to look. I pulled up my pants, collected my beads and told her, now your turn. The other folks were watching. She looked around, looked out the window at passing cars (her tits were going to be seen as they were higher than my dick), then lifted up her shirt/bra. She turned around so everyone could see. Got dressed and collected her beads. No other takers.

Once in Key West, we walked around a bit looking at the girls getting their tits painted. My wife was interested, but the lines were so long, we didn't want to just stand there waiting and wasting time. In one of the stores, they had a lingerie sections. We found a nice thong back one piece. She thought it looked nice and tried it on. I asked her if she wanted it. She said it was a bit expensive, but I told her if you wear it, it is worth it. We bought it and continued our journey. Went to the famous bouey where she flashed me (and those fortunate enough to be looking). Come time for the parade on Duval, I found a spot and sat on the curb. We'd had several beers and she needed the potty. When she came back, she had on the teddy. WHOA ! After the parade, we went walking around. She drew some attention and began to flash her tits for the cameras (and beads). She only gave one guy a butt shot as she's self conscious about her bottom. Back on the bus, we went to the back with hopes of maybe doing the wild thing on the ride home (it was about 3am), but by the time the others had fallen asleep, she too was done for the night.

But then there was our trip to Nassau. I'll write that story a bit later when I have some time.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to southrn500 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2013, 07:50 PM

Thanked 1,683 Times in 263 Posts
Default Story number two

This incident took place in the Bahamas.
My wife and I had gone over for a wedding. Though the wedding was in a church, the reception was in a hotel next to the one we were staying at on Cable Beach. The reception was great. Dancing and drinking. My wife was really on top of her game. She was wearing a blue dress. Black thigh hi's & black bra/panties and black heels. As we made our way to the elevator, I was playing grabass with her.
Once on the elevator, I was reaching up under her dress and groping her. Before we reached our floor, I grabbed her panties and slipped them off. As we exited the elevator, our room was well down the hall and she was moving slow (due to the drinking) I decided to take a shot and unzipped the dress. She made no protests, so I slid the shoulders off and let the dress fall to the floor. She turned and looked at me like "You are a perv. " Now keep in mind, I took her panties off in the elevator so she's in bra and stocking. It didn't take me long to unhook the bra, leaving her in stockings and heels, but only about 10 feet from our room. So I didn't get too much time to enjoy it.

Now in the room, we began to make out. As she undressed me, I got really pervy and started to wonder what I could ask for. Once I was naked, I asked her to do one more thing for me. I had her put on her shoes again (she's still in the stockings) and walked her back to the door and out in the hall. I asked her to walk down about 20 feet and back to I could enjoy what I really missed earlier. As she got back to me, I pulled her head down and she sucked my hard-on for about 10 sec before we went back in the room and got busy....

I will never forget that night. We've done some other crazy stuff, but that one had to be in the top 5 for the overall experience.
Old 10-29-2013, 02:32 AM

Thanked 26,530 Times in 1,273 Posts

It was the week before Mardi Gras so things were cranking up in the Quarter and we told some friends we would meet them at Galatoire's for dinner. We were dressed up and walking on Bourbon towards Canal St., flashers everywhere, people on the balconies asking women to show their tits, the usual. We're natives, my wife has never flashed at MG, that's for amateurs, but even though it was February it was pretty warm and my wife had on a jumper dress and a silk blouse underneath.

We walked a few blocks and my wife started complaining how hot she was, the humidity was high too. I said 'why don't you take that silk blouse off and put it in your purse, that jumper will keep you decent'.

She said she couldn't, her bra wasn't meant for that and too much of it would show.

"Take that off too, your cute B cups don't need it"

She looked around for a shop or a place to change, then just said "to hell with it".

Standing on the sidewalk on Bourbon St. she unzipped the front of the jumper, took off her blouse and bra, stuffed them in her large purse, zipped up the jumper.
She said "with all the tit flashing going on around us, I figured no one would care or notice".

Well someone noticed, I got about 5 lbs of beads while she was topess for a minute.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full