Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2019, 11:44 PM

Thanked 1,440 Times in 74 Posts
Default Korean Spa

My wife likes to visit a local Korean spa and the protocol there is for everyone to shower before you put on the traditional robes and go out into the co-ed areas of the spa. The showers there are open stalls and you're required to be fully naked in the showers, saunas, hot tubs and therapy pools. My wife and I are long-time nudists so that's no big deal for her.
Old 07-03-2019, 02:29 PM

Thanked 1,683 Times in 57 Posts
Default Broken showers

I work as a system engineer at a school. Last year the complete staff had some kind of in-house teambuilding day with lots af (sporty) activities and a concluding dinner/buffet. After a long sweaty day of silly (but fun) excercises it was time to hit the showers and get dressed for the buffet and drinks. But it turned out that the showers in the female dressing room were broke. Since all the excercises took quite a lot longer as planned, time was running out. So most of the women joined us men in the showers. Quite some ogling was going on from men and women alike. For me, it was quite nice to see my female co-workers naked. Some of them I rather would not have seen, but most of them were quite pleasing for the eyes.
Old 05-18-2020, 05:10 PM

Default Scuba diving rinse afterwards

About 12 years ago, my wife would have been 55. We were diving off of Key Largo on a chartered dive. Following the dive my wife wanted to shower as we were going to dinner with friends who were also on holiday in Florida. The folks at the dive shop told her it’s around her back and just a hose surrounded by packing crates. On the other side of the crates were hoses on the ground for folks to rinse off their dive gear.

My wife announced that’s ok with her and off she went with her towel and a change of clothes. Soon followed by several guys including myself to rinse off our dive gear. Jill is 5’11” and 36C. Long legs and has always sported a full bush. Needless to say she’s not shy and loved having the guys watch her.
Old 05-21-2020, 05:58 PM

Thanked 6,003 Times in 229 Posts
Default Communal Showers as well as Locker Room

I haven't posted in awhile but was checking out the experiences and had one that was relevant to this post. Last summer my wife and I took a trip to a European country to tour and see old castles. On a couple of occasions our accommodations for the evening were at a high end Spa Resort. We were in a Mountainous region which was know for a lot of hiking and had many people there doing that. One of the off days from touring we decided to try out the facilities and relax by the pool. upon check in we were pointed to the locker/dressing room and found it to be mixed gender. My wife is somewhat shy and I could tell that she was a little startled at this finding. My wife has pretty large heavy breasts and large nipples which she has always been somewhat self conscious about. When we arrived it was mid day and although the pool area and spa were very crowded, there were only a few people at the lockers changing out of their clothing. We also noticed that they didn't change into swimsuits and instead grabbed their towels and headed to the showers to rinse off before heading outside! My wife mentioned that and I looked around and noticed a sign with two figures wearing swimwear and a large circle slash over it. We should have anticipated this knowing the region that we were in but we had kind of decided to do this on the fly with an off day. At any rate, we stripped down and held our towels in front of us as nonchalantly as possible and made out way to the showers which were mixed gender. Upon entering there was an older couple rinsing off who smiled and nodded at us which was reassuring and likely heard us speaking English. We quickly headed out and luckily found a couple of lounge chairs together since it was pretty crowded. My wife immediately laid down on her stomach so she could cover as much of her nudity as possible lol. I reclined and began to read and enjoy the warm sun on my completely nude body, which felt amazing. It was pretty warm and soon I was hot and knew that my wife had to be since she usually cant take the heat as long as i can. I asked her if she wanted to venture into the pool and she slowly agreed despite here reluctance. As soon as we made our way into the water and my wife noticed that nobody batted and eye since they are used to this, she loosened up and we relaxed in the cool water. After returning to our chairs she adjusted the back of her lounge chair and sat there reading like me. I have to admit the idea, and looking at her completely exposed with her large breasts and ample pubic muff was making me feel the blood rushing to my private parts. Ever so often a bit of a cool breeze would touch us and I would glance over to see her large nipples stiffen as she continued to read. As the afternoon wore on the pool area began to clear out and as luck would have it, the older couple who were in the showers when we arrived took seats on the lounge chairs next to us. As I glanced over the man smiled and laid out his towel on the lounge chair next to my wife with his wife on the other side of him. They were older and seemed well versed in this environment so I didn't really give it another thought. I dozed off and was awoken a few minutes later to my wife talking. The older man next to her spoke broken English and the two of them were talking as he worked in the same field as my wife. I sat there listening laying on my stomach alternating between cat napping and listening. When I opened my eyes slightly the older mans penis seemed to be semi hard which i was sure I was imagining lol. As I watched it became obvious that he was getting erect as he sat chatting with my wife. She seemed so caught up in the conversation that I figured that she didnt notice, although how she didnt would have been difficult! after a little more of this it was getting later and the pool area was clearing out so I suggested we head back to get ready for dinner. As I was gather up our stuff towels books etc, I glanced down and our new friend sitting next to my wife was not only fully erect but also had an enormous drip of precum on the head of his penis! As we walked toward the changing room I casually mentioned to my wife the their conversation must have been pretty stimulating, and we both laughed so she knew what I was alluding to.
Old 05-23-2020, 12:45 AM

Last summer we stayed at a few hostels as we traveled through Europe. We’re older than most hostel folks burnt we didn’t mind. At a couple of places, the shower rooms were coed and we’d go in either together or a couple times separately. Not sure if the bigger thrill was me seeing the 20 yo females naked or watching the younger guys look at Jen
Old 05-25-2020, 11:05 AM

Thanked 1,016 Times in 44 Posts
Default shower in hostel

When I travel I always stay in hostel. I found many communal shower both unisex and coed.
One of the best was in Spain. The shower room was very narrow with four shower stall closed with doors. The doors were closed with old and broken latches so the doors kept an open gap of one inch inside the stall. The stalls were very small and you should hang the towel and clothes outside the stall. To simplify, there were stall but everyone could see you showering.
Moreover, it was super hot summer and everyone took more than a shower a day. One afternoon I found the four shower occupied and a girl around 20 waiting. I waited in line too. From my place I could see a curvy girl showering without caring of me. After some minutes a door opened and a guy took his towel and walked out. The girl in line in front of me quickly removed her shirt and bra and bent to remove yoga pants and panties in one move. She was facing away from me so I could only see her back and ass. There were no other waiting in line so I moved to look inside her stall. She had nice tits and a quite shaved pussy.
Then another shower got free and I jumped inside. While a I was showering three girls around 20 came to check shower availability and stopped in front of my door gap. I was facing them with a hard erection but I was keeping my eyes in other directions. They watched me for some seconds that looks hours for me and they they left.
Old 05-26-2020, 01:39 AM

Default Communal shower

The wife was taking swimming classes at a local college. She described it as basically being communal. Each shower area had small dividers, but was in a larger communal shower area.
I would say she was self conscious about it. Her being in her fifties and the majority of the women there where college students. The whole shower situation is what got her to start trimming her pussy. She noticed that the majority of them where clean shaved or trimmed to almost nothing. She felt her full bush made her stand out and look old. So since then my wife has been keeping her bush trimmed
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to 9055xxx For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2023, 10:41 AM

Default College service trip

I stumbled on this old thread, and it reminded me of a lovely experience I haven't thought about in years! I was in college when Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans, and I was one of the many college students who signed up for an "alternative spring break" to volunteer rebuilding homes there. The conditions were very sparse; we slept on cots in a big warehouse, ate yogurt from big tubs for breakfast, and had PB&J sandwiches every day for lunch.

Part of the cheap conditions was the shower area. There were three stalls side-by-side, and volunteers were instructed to take 30-second showers. Now, I thought that was ridiculous, but I still tried to go as quickly as possible. The whole point was to save water in a disaster area that needed all the resources it could get.

Now, the great thing about these shower stalls is they were built with wooden slats dividing them. I was thrilled one morning to be in line next to a girl I vaguely knew from my college; she went into one stall, and then I was assigned to the one next to hers. By pressing my eye up to the crack between the slats, I was clearly able to see her naked body as she got ready to shower! I can still see her ample boobs, her delicious bubble butt, and what I now know was a birth control patch(!) on her leg.

Again, I had to be super fast, so I only allowed myself a quick view. But I can still see it in my mind's eye nearly 20 years later!
Old 07-22-2023, 02:38 PM

Thanked 26,511 Times in 1,269 Posts

In the 70's we went water skiing every weekend with a group, 4 couples, 2 boats and a lot of fun. Afterwards we all went out to eat together, but the problem was the state park where the river was, had minimal accommodations and we needed to rinse off the river water to get dressed. There was a shelter with one open hot shower, no walls, at first it was ladies first while the guys waited back in the trucks, but by mid-summer, all day drinking beer in the sun, numerous swimsuit malfunctions, things loosened up, except for one couple, everyone just stripped and showered quickly. It wasn't a big turn-on, we were starving and quick.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2023, 04:58 PM

Thanked 4,678 Times in 286 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonjacobs64 View Post
I stumbled on this old thread, and it reminded me of a lovely experience I haven't thought about in years! I was in college when Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans, and I was one of the many college students who signed up for an "alternative spring break" to volunteer rebuilding homes there. The conditions were very sparse; we slept on cots in a big warehouse, ate yogurt from big tubs for breakfast, and had PB&J sandwiches every day for lunch.

Part of the cheap conditions was the shower area. There were three stalls side-by-side, and volunteers were instructed to take 30-second showers. Now, I thought that was ridiculous, but I still tried to go as quickly as possible. The whole point was to save water in a disaster area that needed all the resources it could get.

Now, the great thing about these shower stalls is they were built with wooden slats dividing them. I was thrilled one morning to be in line next to a girl I vaguely knew from my college; she went into one stall, and then I was assigned to the one next to hers. By pressing my eye up to the crack between the slats, I was clearly able to see her naked body as she got ready to shower! I can still see her ample boobs, her delicious bubble butt, and what I now know was a birth control patch(!) on her leg.

Again, I had to be super fast, so I only allowed myself a quick view. But I can still see it in my mind's eye nearly 20 years later!
Did you see her pussy?
The Following User Says Thank You to uvm2019 For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, shower

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
11Husband s coworker2003

1m:11s

02-01-2013
Zoey & friend

5m:30s

07-24-2023
20190918202426a