Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2023, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjune View Post
Sorry for the horrible format.
It was absolutely worth the effort to weed through that. What a story!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madcat98 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2023, 09:38 PM

Thanked 1,318 Times in 36 Posts

Quick update. Since winter is almost done, it's been nice getting the wife out and about. She's flashing me on the regular when nobody's looking. I'm always telling her that boobs make the day better.

We recently went out of state for work. I absolutely love these events, it's so easy for me to get her to dress more risqué than normal. I told her, "We're in a state where nobody knows us and you won't have to worry about bumping into somebody we know."

During our time in the hotel, I dared her to walk through the hotel lobby wearing a VERY thin and very see-through shirt. I told her I'd get her a drink. To my surprise she agreed without hesitation. One day she even stood in the window looking out at the city completely naked for about 5 mins in the the middle of the day, WITHOUT ME ASKING!

Most recently I got her a sundress that allows for a TON of nipple slips. She loves it! It's so exciting seeing her still new peircings from the side. I can't wait to be able to start swapping jewelry to more noticeable jewelry.

Tomorrow, we're going out on a date all day, then drinking. She's agreed to go without panties and mini/micro skirts until the kids get back home (they're at their grandmother's). I've already picked out a really short flaired out skirt and the creme color top pictured. It's so thin that you can even see the cute little bumps around her nipples! I told her we'd do a wardrobe change after into something else. I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND 😁.

If anyone has any suggestions of stuff i can get her, please post. I'm looking for stuff that you have personal experiences with. Such as skirts, dresses and tops. Pushing the whole risqué idea while maintaining plausible deniability.
Attached Thumbnails
20230225_185251_compress46 (1).jpg   20230225_184325_compress75 (1).jpg  

20230403_160757_compress83 (1).jpg   20230114_173144_compress64 (1).jpg  

Old 04-08-2023, 05:32 AM

Thanked 3,385 Times in 246 Posts
Default Turning My Wife Into an Exhibitionist, But...

After many years attempting to turn my wife into an exhibitionist, I finally made it. She started by wearing see-thru tops to clubs without a bra. Then it was mini-skirts added onto the see-thru tops. Then it was the see-thru tops unbuttoned deep into her cleavage. Then it was mid-riff see-thru tops tied at the base with her jugs almost falling out. Then it was going to the beach and going topless. Finally, it was going to the beach and going nude. Then, low and behold, she asked if I wanted to go to a nude resort. I answered by saying does a bear shit in the woods!? She took to the nude resort like a duck to water. Then we started going to biker rallies. She dressed very provocatively at these rallies. Even showered nude with the guys in the Women's/Men's Shower. She even walked the stage in a teddy and very see-thru robe and g-string in a biker woman fashion show. Then she went down the Titty Alley totally topless. And last year, she rode nude tied up in a chariot down that same Alley. She would even get nude at the after party parties at the rallies. I thought I had it made!

However, now she tells me her legs are wringlely and so are her upper arms. She will go around at the biker rallies in totally see-thru tops with sleeves in them, but no fence net bra tops or toplessness and no really short mini-skirts that show the top of her legs or the bottom of her ass cheeks. She said that she has to approve all outfits before leaving for the rallies. Sort of if I argue about it then "No Rally!" She also said that she doesn't want to get nude at the after party parties.

I asked her what about the nude resorts. She said that she will still do that since so many people there are old. So, my question is: "Has anyone else encountered this roadblock from their wives or significant other?" Please let me know how to overcome it. I need help in a hurry.

Pic I.D.:
Row 1: I got my boobies caught in these old nasty display rings;
I wonder if any other guys will stop by and offer us a drink in our modest attire.
Row 2: I wonder who this nice man is that has offered me a boob lift;
Now that I have had the boob lift, how do I measure out.
Row 3: The after party parties are a real blast -- you can really stretch out and get comfortable;
I love the Biker Style Show -- you get to keep the outfits even if they give you a little camel toe.
Row 4: Whoa, my boobie is giving me a nip slip. I never guessed I would fall out of this top;
I love chariot rides, but no one told me that I would be roped up nude for the ride.
Row5: I love to have a beer out with all the guys and especially when there is a cool breeze to cool off a boob or two.
Row 6: You know you really have to watch these metallic tops that have those little chains holding them in place -- things can get dangerous.

Well, do you guys think she is good to go another year or so?
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00036 (3).JPG   DSC00318 (3).jpg  

DSC00866 (2).JPG   DSC01735 (3).jpg  

Sturgis26 (2).JPG   DSC02158 (3).jpg  

DSCI0774 (3).JPG   DSCI0825 (5).JPG  

DSC00100 (3).JPG  
Attached Images

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2023, 07:24 AM

Thanked 1,318 Times in 36 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonThink View Post
After many years attempting to turn my wife into an exhibitionist, I finally made it. She started by wearing see-thru tops to clubs without a bra. Then it was mini-skirts added onto the see-thru tops. Then it was the see-thru tops unbuttoned deep into her cleavage. Then it was mid-riff see-thru tops tied at the base with her jugs almost falling out. Then it was going to the beach and going topless. Finally, it was going to the beach and going nude. Then, low and behold, she asked if I wanted to go to a nude resort. I answered by saying does a bear shit in the woods!? She took to the nude resort like a duck to water. Then we started going to biker rallies. She dressed very provocatively at these rallies. Even showered nude with the guys in the Women's/Men's Shower. She even walked the stage in a teddy and very see-thru robe and g-string in a biker woman fashion show. Then she went down the Titty Alley totally topless. And last year, she rode nude tied up in a chariot down that same Alley. She would even get nude at the after party parties at the rallies. I thought I had it made!

However, now she tells me her legs are wringlely and so are her upper arms. She will go around at the biker rallies in totally see-thru tops with sleeves in them, but no fence net bra tops or toplessness and no really short mini-skirts that show the top of her legs or the bottom of her ass cheeks. She said that she has to approve all outfits before leaving for the rallies. Sort of if I argue about it then "No Rally!" She also said that she doesn't want to get nude at the after party parties.

I asked her what about the nude resorts. She said that she will still do that since so many people there are old. So, my question is: "Has anyone else encountered this roadblock from their wives or significant other?" Please let me know how to overcome it. I need help in a hurry.

Pic I.D.:
Row 1: I got my boobies caught in these old nasty display rings;
I wonder if any other guys will stop by and offer us a drink in our modest attire.
Row 2: I wonder who this nice man is that has offered me a boob lift;
Now that I have had the boob lift, how do I measure out.
Row 3: The after party parties are a real blast -- you can really stretch out and get comfortable;
I love the Biker Style Show -- you get to keep the outfits even if they give you a little camel toe.
Row 4: Whoa, my boobie is giving me a nip slip. I never guessed I would fall out of this top;
I love chariot rides, but no one told me that I would be roped up nude for the ride.
Row5: I love to have a beer out with all the guys and especially when there is a cool breeze to cool off a boob or two.
Row 6: You know you really have to watch these metallic tops that have those little chains holding them in place -- things can get dangerous.

Well, do you guys think she is good to go another year or so?
That's one of my concerns down the line. Right now, we're in our early thirtys so I feel like we have more time. Down the line, hopefully we'll be able to either get into shape or already be in shape (I'm working on an outdoor gym) or look at getting her w/e she needs to feel comfortable with herself. Also planninh on a hot tub and getting her outside completely nude frequently. I'll tell you that the peircings was a huge confidence boost.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrjune For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2023, 01:55 AM

Thanked 3,385 Times in 246 Posts
Default mrjuneadvice

Some women go for it immediately and have no reluctance. Others, like yours and mine, have reluctance but want to be badd girls. You must exercise due patience. Mine is starting to require patience from me again. I just want her to be badd and show it all off. I hate to walk backwards, but I may have to. The thing that I have to remember is that another bad girl can lead your significant other down the path to be badd. My wife took a guys reluctant wife at a rally and pulled her shirt off and undid her short, shorts button and unzipped her shorts and sent her out to the guys. In a similar fashion a Miss Sparks America pulled my wife's top off and pulled her up on the stripper pole and danced with her on the pole. Then the Miss Sparks America's boyfriend took over and danced on the pole with her. About then, my wife reached down and pulled her short, shorts down when she had no pantiy's on and danced commando on the pole with the guy. He got some very good rubs on her as they whirled around the pole. A little later, she had her boobs painted with chocolate cake icing, and she gave me and all the nearby guys great licks on her tits until there was no icing left.

She still was commando with no shorts, and I didn't stop with licking the icing off her. I got down on my knees and licked the wetness off of her pussy lips. When i finished several other guys used their tongues to make certain that I got all the juices off her pussy. Of course, as each guy came up for a lick, she produced more juices. Finally, we loaded her in a golf cart and carried her passed out bod back to our motor home. The guy that transported her helped me carry her nude body into the motor home. He really wanted to fuck her, but I told him that I felt she should be conscious whenever she got fucked -- unless it was me. With that, I told him that he could stay and watch. He agreed. I spread her legs wide open on that sofa and stuck my erect member in her pussy and proceeded to fuck her good. She actually began to hunch a bit with my fucking and got a climax while moaning loudly. The guy then asked if she were awake enough for him to screw her. I said that I would ask. I said, "Honey, I just fucked you, but there is another guy right here that wants to fuck you as well. Do you want to fuck him?" She never opened her eyes, but said, "Well, I guess it would be O.K." I asked if she was certain. She replied that she just wasn't sure, and did she know the guy? I told her that he carried her back to the motor some in a golf cart and that was it. She said, "I am not certain that a cart ride should be worth a fuck." I said, "Do you want to make the decision tomorrow whether to fuck him?" She breathed out, "I suppose so." The next day he stopped by to see if she was willing to fuck him. She said that it was worth a good boob feel and kissing her tits, but that was all. He took advantage of that offer and was happy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s