uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2015, 08:53 PM

Default Dorm pantsing

I don't post often because I don't have any pictures to share but I do have some stories.

A while ago in college my girl friend came up to my dorm to stay the night. (Brown shoulder length hair, brown eyes, 5'6", 130ish lbs just to give you some background)

She had a habit of not wearing panties just to tease me a bit. Killer on days where she wasn't trying to get sexual...

After a couple hours she asks if she can borough a pair of shorts because laying in her jeans got uncomfortable. I give her these loose black basketball shorts that she was swimming in a bit. Later on she has to pee, and the dorms where I was staying had community bathrooms. The bathrooms are roughly 50 ft down the hall, and the hall is constantly filled with the football players who shared the dorm with me.

She walks out and they started telling her how good she looked and giving me the thumbs up. (I was friends with a lot of them.)

We get to the study lounge where the bathroom is at (The only one girls can go in, since I was in an all guys dorm) and she was teasing me about how she liked the attention the guys gave her... That's when I started feeling my courage come on..lol

We start walking back and they are talking to her and she stops and talks back a bit and I struck. Shorts to the floor. She was wearing a black cami that came about to her belly button (C-cups) and now nothing from the waist down.

The guys loved it, full pussy shot for the guys in the front the way we were walking, and the ass shot (My favorite) for those in back. It was spectacular. She had just shaved that day and had been tanning for about a month (with panties on) so she had the best tan lined ass.

They whistled at her and cheered, while I stepped on the back of the shorts. After about 2 tugs trying to get them up she ditched them and ran for the dorm door. (Spoiler alert: It was locked.)

I walked over slow but she was beat red so I let her in.

Total about 7 guys saw front, back, or both.

She acted mad when I got back in but she did love the attention. She was always the most turned on after getting exposed.
Old 07-07-2015, 11:13 PM

Default I'll continue..

Same girl as in the story above (Former Girlfriend)

Se we are sitting in her house with her family. Parents in the kitchen cooking dinner while we (Her, her 2 sisters, both their boyfriends, and myself) were in the living room watching tv.

She (my ex) was a little loud and attention graby so she was standing I think mimicking what was happening on the show. It was some sort of stupid dance.

She lifts her arm up and her black t-shirt goes up and her grey sweat pants were sagging just a bit (They were a pair of mine she took. Very big on her) And you could see the strap of her lacy navy blue thong and just a little bit of butt crack.

Her sisters start teasing her about her thong as their boyfriends laugh and join in.

Now that they were joking about it, I knew they'd find my joke funny. The remote in their living room was lost the entire time I dated her but they didn't watch tv there enough to care so they never got a new one, so if the channel needed switched you had to do it by hand on the front of the tv.

So I tell her I want to watch ESPN to see the baseball scores. She hops off my lap and bends over in front of the tv and starts clicking through the channels and I struck. Hands on each side of the hips and dropped the pants to the floor.

She freezes for a few seconds standing there in this sexy blue thong way up her ass. Gives a little yell and starts ripping them back up. Everyone in the room was cheering and making jokes about her ass being out.

She was very red, but when we left she showed that I made no mistake. That was one of the most turned on moments I saw her have.
Old 07-08-2015, 12:00 PM

Thanked 2,570 Times in 245 Posts

Quote:
She was very red, but when we left she showed that I made no mistake. That was one of the most turned on moments I saw her have.
It's funny how, after pantsing her, your girl acts offended and embarrassed, calling you pervert and several other "cute things". Then a few minutes after she's all giggly and on "cute-mode" again. Usually, accompannied for more not-so-casual potential pantsing situations. And if you obligue and drop her pants down again you'll find that she's wearing her prettiest panties instead of those laundry-day ones that she usually wears when doing basically nothing at home...

No matter how much they deny it, they love a bit of humiliation here and there!
Old 07-08-2015, 11:24 PM

Default Story time

As you can probably tell this is a subject that I enjoy a lot..

This story happened after college, different girlfriend and it is a 2 part story. This one was petite 5'1" 110 lbs A cup with a nice ass.

We used to go to the beach with her family every year down to Florida in the spring. Well the last time we visited we stayed at a resort with a big pool (Lazy river included) and was right by the ocean. All trip she is wearing tiny black bottoms and matching top which looked great in contrast to her blonde hair, and pale skin.

We started our day down at the beach but didn't go in the ocean. More or less sat in the sand and hung out. Right after we go up to the pool and got seats in a more secluded area around the pool. The only people that could see us would have to be in a particular part in the lazy river. Once in that spot though they would be very close.

Now this girlfriend was a prude, super embarrassed by any nudity at all, not the type to act embarrassed but be turned on after.

We are laying out and I notice she has sand on her ass, and I tell her while wiping it off. As I'm brushing it off I notice it is in her bottoms a bit too. I tell her this giving me an excuse to reach inside them.

She uncharacteristically says that I should pull them down a little and brush it off thinking no one is around. (She's laying on her stomach tanning, eyes closed) As she is telling me to do this I see a group of young guys probably 18-20ish floating over and it was too good to pass up.

I pulled her bottoms down a little at first, and as they got closer (and they were watching at this point as half of her pale ass is out) I told her it was sandier then I thought. So I took her bottoms and pulled them to mid thigh.

It was perfect. Sexy ass in plain sight and she even laughed thinking I was getting carried away just for myself.

Then one of the guys whistled at her.. I have never seen such a dark shade of red in my life. She pulled them up as fast as she could and I took a nice jab in the stomach for it. Still worth it.
Old 07-08-2015, 11:31 PM

Default Part 2:

Same beach trip as the previous story:

We went down to the ocean with her parents, and while in the water I noticed her mom's bottoms got knocked completely off by a big wave. She went down to retie it and was embarrassed but laughing while my girlfriend picked fun at her.

I thought it would be funny to get my girlfriend out of her suit as well but I didn't want put in the dog house. My girlfriend hated getting hit with waves so she would always dive into them. So I was right beside her and had one string from each side of her bottoms in my hands.

As she dove I let the wave hit me. Her bottoms were double knotted and didn't come untied they just jerked down to her ankles.

She popped up as the wave lowered completely bare on the bottom half in a panic. She felt them fall but thought they had been ripped off so she stood up looking around before dropping into the water when she realized how much she was showing off.

After a minute of underwater searching with her butt in the water she took a step forward and realized they were still around her ankles.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to bingo100 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2015, 09:22 PM

Default Another.

This story was when I was with my first college GF I wrote about above so just to give you some background for mental image purposes (Brown shoulder length hair, brown eyes, 5'6", 130ish lbs just to give you some background)

One of my favorite things to do is go to the school in the summer where we have an outside basketball court and shoot baskets. Beside the court is a volleyball net where guys and girls are always playing as well.

Since I always go down and play ball with my friends my girlfriend at the time thought a great bonding activity for us would be to go play games of horse.

We get to the court and start shooting and there was a ton of high school kids playing volleyball but no one else playing basketball. My GF was in black sweat pants and a green hoodie that rode up just enough to see some skin above the waist band of her pants.

As my GF started shooting I noticed her panties sticking out of her pants just a bit and it started getting me excited. From the look on the sides of the panties poking out I knew it was her red thong that had white polka dots on it.

At the court when you make a basket the ball gets stuck in the bottom of the net and you have to jump up and knock it out by hitting it.

After I did a couple I told her to jump up and knock it down. She took a lazy jump at it and missed by a few inches. When she missed I saw some of the guys sitting out that were watching volleyball laughing at her jump attempt and I saw my chance.

I told her to go try again and I'll show her "proper jumping form" so she can hit it. She stands under the hoop (I walk over seeing the guys watching) and get right behind her. I tell her bend your knees and explode upwards. I put my hands on her hips and push down lightly so she bends and as she jumps up I tear her pants down.

Now my plan worked better then I thought as I pulled hard. Her pants went to her ankles so I was expecting to see bare ass in a sexy thong, but her thong also rolled down to mid thigh level.

They rolled down tight and she pulled them up as quickly as she could while the guys laughed and enjoyed the view. It took her at least 20 seconds to fix the thong up but her pants were still around her ankles. I gave her a quick slap on the ass as she pulled the sweats up.

We left right after and as soon as we got to my place all the clothes came off. She'd never admit it, but that girl loved being exposed.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to bingo100 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2015, 03:50 PM

Default pizza pantsed

soooo, i got my girlfriend again. just as bingo said, you can tell i do this a lot lol. we had ordered pizza for dinner last night and my girlfriend answered the door in her sweatpants. (shoulda known better haha) i set up my camera really quick so i was actually a little later than planned but it worked out well for her cuz the deliver guy only had a quick second view before she was out of his sight. but after she got the pizza from him she probably felt my hands before YOINK pulled her sweats down. he definitely caught some glipse though cuz he laughed pretty hard and yelled "omg thats awesome". Luckily she was in a good mood and laughed about it since it wasnt super public and he only got a quick view. i doubt she'll be the one that will answer the door next though haha
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_7927.GIF  
Old 07-15-2015, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcamp201 View Post
soooo, i got my girlfriend again. just as bingo said, you can tell i do this a lot lol. we had ordered pizza for dinner last night and my girlfriend answered the door in her sweatpants. (shoulda known better haha) i set up my camera really quick so i was actually a little later than planned but it worked out well for her cuz the deliver guy only had a quick second view before she was out of his sight. but after she got the pizza from him she probably felt my hands before YOINK pulled her sweats down. he definitely caught some glipse though cuz he laughed pretty hard and yelled "omg thats awesome". Luckily she was in a good mood and laughed about it since it wasnt super public and he only got a quick view. i doubt she'll be the one that will answer the door next though haha
Have you ever caught her going commando? He would have laughed real hard if he saw that.
Old 07-15-2015, 05:49 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

Is 'skirting' the same as pantsing? I was accused, but am innocent of all charges. Friends of ours own a beach house in South Carolina and we spend a few days with them every summer. The house is very old, well maintained and I always help with a few maintenance projects every year. Paul, the owner is pretty handy and the 2 of us get a lot done in a short amount of time, this year it was part of the walkway and the outdoor shower, but that has nothing to do with the skirting accusation.

Depending on the place and the company, my wife is either modest or a virtual exhibitionist, with Paul and Amy she shows her modest side. No innocent flashing, no leaning over too far, etc, she is a good girl around them. The first night we were there she had on a shortish wraparound skirt and a halter , we were all sitting out on the deck having cocktails, some of the neighbors dropped by so it was a nice little party. My wife passed by me and the string to her skirt caught on something, I hear an 'eeek' sound and there she is in her lacy white hi-rise panties with her skirt on the floor.

"My husband is such a pervert" she muttered as she grabbed up her skirt and tied it back on. She got a little golf clap and I got blamed.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2015, 10:40 AM

Thanked 2,570 Times in 245 Posts
Default Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
Is 'skirting' the same as pantsing? I was accused, but am innocent of all charges. Friends of ours own a beach house in South Carolina and we spend a few days with them every summer. The house is very old, well maintained and I always help with a few maintenance projects every year. Paul, the owner is pretty handy and the 2 of us get a lot done in a short amount of time, this year it was part of the walkway and the outdoor shower, but that has nothing to do with the skirting accusation.

Depending on the place and the company, my wife is either modest or a virtual exhibitionist, with Paul and Amy she shows her modest side. No innocent flashing, no leaning over too far, etc, she is a good girl around them. The first night we were there she had on a shortish wraparound skirt and a halter , we were all sitting out on the deck having cocktails, some of the neighbors dropped by so it was a nice little party. My wife passed by me and the string to her skirt caught on something, I hear an 'eeek' sound and there she is in her lacy white hi-rise panties with her skirt on the floor.

"My husband is such a pervert" she muttered as she grabbed up her skirt and tied it back on. She got a little golf clap and I got blamed.

Nice story! I love when women lose their skirts! There's something very funny and cute yet sexy about it.

With "hi-rise panties" are you referring at something like in the attached pictures? Those are in my opinion the best panties ever worn by women!
Attached Thumbnails
1a.jpg   1b.jpg  

1c.jpg   1d.jpg  

Tags
pantsing, stories

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20