uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2014, 03:00 PM

Default Beach voyeuring

Living in hawaii I've had many opportunities to do some beach voyeuring. Some just took place the other day at a popular beach on the island of Oahu. While i was relaxing in the water i noticed this mom in her 30's sitting on the sand near the water with her two kids. She was very hot and was hoping she would come into the water. Well a couple of minutes later she got up with her two kids and they headed to the water. The first thing I noticed was her bottoms being way too loose. It was hanging all over the place. I swam closer and closer to her trying to get a better view and Im glad I did. As I got close to her I noticed that through the bottom of her bikini bottom I could see right into her bottom and got a clear view of her bush. It looked like she trimmed but she still had some bush down there. I got a good view for at least five minutes of her just standing in the water, knee deep, just cruising and watching her kids. This was so very hot. Either she had no idea her bottoms were so loose or just didn't care that it was loose. Later as she left the water I seen her re-tie her bottoms to make them tighter. I guess she did realize later that it was too loose. I was just in the perfect place at the perfect time.

On the same day while showering outside after swimming at the beach, I noticed a young slim girl there also showering. She was in her 20's, slim body, small tits, small ass. While showering right next to her I got a good view down her bikini top. Her tits were so small even her bikini top was too big for her and I got to see right into her bikini top and see her nice dark brown nipples for a good couple of minutes. But that wasn't the end of it. I also looked down and seen that she didn't really shave down there causer her bikini bottom got moved a bit while showering and it exposed some of her hair down there. Her bush was pretty long. Got to see that for about a minute or so. The weird part was that she was at the beach with her dad and that made it hard for me to keep looking not knowing if he noticed me looking or not. But nevertheless I did and got a great view doing it.

Since its summer time and the sun is out and everyone is at the beach, does anyone else have any other beach voyeurs that they could share???
Old 07-03-2014, 12:02 PM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts
Default A Repost

I posted this story in an ENF thread a while back, but it fits here....so you've been warned it's a repost.

Years ago I was doing the backpack through Europe thing for a few weeks. One day found us in Nice, the south of France. We went down to seawall to just sit, catch some rays, and relax. It was the middle of the work week, so the beach was pretty empty.

It must have been lunchtime because all of a sudden people just started pouring out of the buildings across the street heading for the beach. Like someone opening the gates so the horses can stampede back onto the prairie. All dressed in professional clothing, most of them carrying bags and straw mats. They stripped down to their skivvies, unrolled the mats, and lay down to relax and work on their tans. Most of the women were topless, of course, this being the beach in the south of France.

At some point of couple of small buses stopped and a bunch of tourists poured out. Maybe 20 or 30 Japanese tourists, all of them men. They were so stereotypical it was comical. All huddled in a group, each of them having at least one--sometimes two--35 mm cameras. (It was 1991, all cameras were film.) They were standing there talking excitedly and gesticulating wildly.

Finally, it must have been the end of the lunch hour because people started getting up and getting ready to go back to the office. There were showers right up under the seawall where you could go to wash off the salt if you wanted.

And then it happened. This unbelievably, exquisitely gorgeous young woman got up from her mat to shower. Maybe 24 with a nice, petite figure, perfectly rounded ass, and a set of tits you wouldn't believe. Perfectly shaped, at least DD, very firm, swaying oh so wonderfully as she walked to up to the shower. And her attitude was so calm and relaxed. A part of her beauty was that she knew she was beautiful but wasn't all put out about it. She was just enjoying the scene. To this day I can remember that vision of loveliness quite clearly.

As she approached the shower it really set off the Japanese. They were standing right above the shower, and they became very agitated as she approached. The damn finally burst and almost as one they whipped out there cameras and started taking pictures. You could hear all the cameras clicking and the film advances whirring. Some of them had autowinders and were just holding down the buttons to take as many pictures as they could. There was even some dude in the back jumping up and down to shoot over the top of the crowd, a camera in each hand with the autowinders just burning up.

The beauty noticed the commotion and immediately became very, very embarrassed. Those guys were really creating a scene. You would have thought they had never seen a female breast before. And all she was trying to do was get back to work. She hurriedly turned off the water, threw on a shift, and walked swiftly back to her building.

As with most good things in life, the assholes ruined it for the rest of us.
Old 07-03-2014, 11:26 PM

Thanked 23,585 Times in 2,694 Posts
Default sightings

Many years ago as a young teen I remember catching a glimpse of pubic area as a woman rolled over
and her bikini bridged her pubic bone.

Since then I havent had much luck until this year.

After many years of going to the beach here on the east coast of usa i had a two sights in one day.

I was wearing my contacts this day (which has changed my beach experiences tremendously).
A group of 12 or so girls swarmed into the water. Many wearing strapless bikini tops. They guarded their tops as they moved into the waves. I watched them with as much intensity as possible without drawing too much attention.
My attention split between my kids, the wife/inlaws and the show in the water.

Then as quickly as they arrived after posing for a group picture like a flock of birds they vanished.

I surveyed the area another group of boys and girls moved towards the water. An cute young brunette road on the back of a boy into the surf. She tumbled from his back in shallow water. As she stood her strapless top had slipped to reveal her nipple. A few of her friends called to her to tell her and... I looked away for fear of being spied watching the events unfold. I saw enough to see her oops/embarrassed face before she started to pull it back up.

Soon after I moved back to my umbrella fortunately a older sexy tall blonde had moved in next to us. She stood and with her back to me adjusted her string bottoms. A nearly full moon came into view before she finished retying them. Her male friends seem to notice and started to comment but caught themselves.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Lotfw For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2014, 03:44 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Fantastic stuff
The Following User Says Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022