uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2021, 02:49 PM

Default Wife came home shaved

My wife went on a girls holiday and came back with no pubic hair, she says her friends held her down and shaved her, has it happened to anyone else ?Click image for larger version

Name:	jdscn (44).jpg
Views:	470
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	11600108
Old 02-02-2021, 04:56 PM

Thanked 4,013 Times in 228 Posts

She got laid.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2021, 06:48 PM

Thanked 5,757 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviticus59 View Post
She got laid.
Maybe by her girl friends.
Old 02-02-2021, 09:42 PM

Default I wish...

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliebethcullen View Post
My wife went on a girls holiday and came back with no pubic hair, she says her friends held her down and shaved her, has it happened to anyone else ?Attachment 11600108
Sorry to say I don't have a similar story to share but would love to hear more of the details about what happened to your wife, and I suspect I'm not the only one. Thanks for the pic, she's gorgeous.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blackesteyes For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2021, 12:29 AM

Thanked 2,639 Times in 194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliebethcullen View Post
My wife went on a girls holiday and came back with no pubic hair, she says her friends held her down and shaved her, has it happened to anyone else ?
Nice story!

My story wasn't exactly like that; because I was the reason my wife came home shaved.
We were vacationing near a nude beach while we were still dating; my pre-wife was game to go check it out. She was bushy so she asked me to help her trim her. She didn't want it too bald because she's got "hanging lips" and it's really obvious when she's bald. So I grabbed the clippers...and lopped off a big chunk of it. She was like: "wtf are you doing?" and I told her that was an accident (wink wink). I told her it didn't look "quite right" and the best thing to do was to get rid of all of it. She was ticked off and reluctantly agreed; so I grabbed my shaving cream and razor and "finished her off."

We went to the nude beach the next day, and it didn't take her long to appreciate her baldness. Especially sitting in the surf and letting the waves splash against her bald kitty. Much to the appreciation of bystanders who were seeing her frolicking in the surf legs open.

So she did leave for our vacation bushy and come home bald. But not by the hand of other women. I imagine they were probably showering together; and the razor came out. That would have been fun though.
Old 02-03-2021, 10:46 PM

Nice story, wish it was true.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sammmy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2021, 02:00 PM

She said it was whilst they were getting dressed up for the night out, the girls pinned her down on the bed and shaved her, apparently they got one other lady too.
Do you think anymore happened ?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to juliebethcullen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2021, 10:43 AM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default She wanted to show more, so she shaved

When we arrived for our clothing-optional cruise, she had a modest bush, but a few days into the trip she decided to remove it, so yes, the wife did come home shaved! Said she realized her lips were just as attractive as the other women's, so wanted to not keep them hidden. Also, this made it easier when, after two young men said they weren't sure what a clitoris looked like, she was able to let them get a good look at hers.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2021, 11:02 AM

Default I’ve always fantasized about this

Many times my wife has spent weeks on vacation with her girlfriends all of which are kinda butch. One time after one of her trips I saw her putting a pair of ripped panties in the laundry and my favorite bra was also altered it had the nipples cut out my wife has 44dd Melons. When I asked her about the torn panties and bra she said that she had been loser in a pool that they had and so she had to let them cut her bra to expose her nipples and her panties to expose her blonde hairy bush. They didn’t shave her pussy but they did take turns pulling her c*nt hairs out. All 5 got one tug each and my wife was missing a few tufts if pussy hair.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bettyboobs44 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2021, 02:30 AM

Thanked 3,466 Times in 211 Posts
Default When they shave

I love it when my wife shaves her pussy bare. The only problem is that she doesn't like to shave it and won't unless: (1) We are going to a nudist resort; or (2) we are possibly going to swing with another couple. Then and only then she will shave that baby bare. I think she sees all the other women (for the most part) shaved at the nudist resorts and wants to fit in and be more attractive to the other guys. In regard to the swinging sessions, she knows that most guys prefer to see it bare and enjoy oral more with a bare vagina. So she accommodates them. With me, she started out with a bush, and she figures that if I need to floss, she will help me out. I am not pleased with her decision, but I will take what I can get. So what about your wife coming home shaved? Well, if mine is any example, you may have some trouble brewing, but I could be wrong.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1