Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2020, 09:59 AM

Thanked 18,184 Times in 798 Posts
Default High School band

My girlfriend played piccolo in band and had to sit on the front row on the stage in our auditorium. Long before we started dating I would check out the front row girls because their crotches were at eye level. The other problem for them was remembering to keep their legs together when the band was playing. On an average night sitting in the front rows we could see the panties of 8 of the 10 girls. This was the 1960’s so the skirts were well above the knee. Some girls just gave up and just got comfortable and didn’t seem to care. When the girls were juniors or seniors they wore stockings and garter belts too which I liked a lot.
When we started dating her senior year, as I was sliding her panties off the first time, I told her I had been peeking at them every concert. She said she and the other girls knew. Some wore two pairs, some just made sure they didn’t wear see through but most just wore whatever was normal which for her were white granny panties. I got to buy some pink see through and I saw her wear them at concerts .
Evidently someone went without one concert although I don’t know how I missed it. She told me the male band director asked the front row afterwards if they were wearing panties and if anyone didn’t, they would make them wear the same thick ones the cheerleaders wore. I learned later the cello player who had to hold it between her legs went without but she was second row.
My girlfriends younger sister played the organ in their church. It was up on a stage opposite the choir. I noticed that when she stepped down to hear the sermon, she would swing one leg out first, clearly showing her panty crotch, before pulling the other leg over to stand. When she was younger I just thought she didn’t know better but when she was a sophomore she still did it. My girlfriend knew I watched the show. One bright Sunday when the sister went to stand I saw she had on one of the pink see though panties and you could clearly see she had an arch at the top of her pubic hair where my girlfriend had a flat top. My girlfriend asked if I liked the show! The next Sunday she was back to white panties and when she moved to get up, she was staring straight at me. Her sister had told her I enjoyed her as did other men in the congregation.
My girlfriend would substitute at the organ occasionally and we would discuss what she would wear and how much of a show she would do. She wore the see through twice but never went naked like had hoped.
Old 05-23-2020, 01:48 AM

Default Two College Contributions

I'll give you guys a two-in-one, both from my freshman year of college.

The first happened in the fall semester. My friends and I would often play pickup volleyball after dinner on the beach court outside of our dorm. This particular evening my one friend invited a girl who he would soon date for some time. She was Latina, I believe South American actually, short and skinny but cute. The skinny part may have hurt her on this night, however, as she showed up to play in yoga pants that just would not stay up. She had to hoist them back up her butt after every crouch or dive, and while she was successful in covering herself for a while eventually a sky blue thong began to appear. By the end of our three-game match she was yanking up both her yogas AND thong after every point, usually turning to give an embarrassed grimace to those positioned behind her as she did so. Her underwear must has also been falling, as I do distinctly remember seeing her buttcrack at least once that night.

The second happened the following spring. I was walking to a late afternoon class when I noticed an absolute SMOKE SHOW in front of me. Tall, tan, busty, and wearing a flowy floral-printed dress. I was naturally excited, but grew even more so when I remembered that the evening was expected to bring a wind-filled thunderstorm. Slowly but surely the breeze picked up, and slowly but surely the girl began to pay more attention to her dress. She had been tugging it down for some time when a 30 mile per hour gust ripped through campus. Before the girl could react the bottom of her dress flipped upward, revealing several inches of tasteful white panty to those behind her. It was after this incident that the girl ducked into the lobby of an apartment building for sanctuary from the wind. I obviously passed her at this point, but before I turned into my lecture hall I gave one last glance behind me to be greeted by the sight of the girl, walking with her phone in one hand and the bottom of her dress held tightly in the other.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to anogrefromaswamp For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2020, 09:45 AM

Thanked 16,312 Times in 1,138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borracho100 View Post
A young nephew got hold of a camera and as he was only 4, she was quite relaxed with him taking pictures.
Ha! When my kid was 3, my wife gave him the camera, which ended up in her posting on Facebook "My kid's first pictures!" which not only included lots of upskirt, but a great downblouse of my wife. I texted her from work saying, "um, it's up to you, but you might want to take those down." I was hoping she would leave them up, but she took them down immediately.

(I once had a friend post pictures of her lighting her kid's b-day cake. Perfect downblouse into her bra, nipples showing and all. I texted her about it, and she said, "I know, but it's the only picture I have of lighting his cake, so I will just hope you are the only one who noticed.")

ANYWAY, back on topic. We had some relatives over for Memorial Day as we are allowed to do so now as long as we are smart about it. My wife had been wearing really short skirts for me as we hadn't seen anyone outside the family in a few months now.

Well, she forgot about wearing a skirt as it has been her normal part of life with no one else around, so once people arrived, she realized what she was wearing and was trying to not give a show. But she is bad at skirts and quickly forgets, so everyone saw her sea green panties many times. Later she tried hard to not let things show again, but I whispered, "Everyone has already seen your lovely panties, don't worry about it," but she still tried hard to not show more than she already did, failing about ninety percent of the time.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2020, 10:51 AM

I've had my share of skirt related slips. Often the wind is to blame. The wind is indeed a pervert
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to signe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2020, 10:13 AM

Thanked 3,547 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by signe View Post
The wind is indeed a pervert
At the very least, a pervert's best friend!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2020, 08:50 PM

Thanked 18,184 Times in 798 Posts
Default Mid-60’s uniform

When I was dating in the early 1960’s,, every girl wore the same white bra, white full brief “granny” panties , a white 4 strap garter belt worn over the panties and a white half slip. You could see this 90% of the times they got in and out of a car or their school desks. I was such a nerd I kept a record of every girl whose panties I saw. Almost 80% each year.
When I was dating, I learned some wore two pairs of panties as demanded by their mothers. I also learned these were the girls most likely to remove both pair early in the date to keep them clean for their mothers’ inspection later. I found some wore full length slips when wearing a white blouse.
Both cheerleaders I dated would remove their heavy wool tights when they got in my car saying they were heavy and too hot to wear. This left them in their usual white panties. Only once I found she wasn’t wearing anything but she swore it was a mistake and she had pulled off her panties when she removed her tights by accident. Back then none of the girls shaved their pubes unless they had hair that went over onto their upper thighs.
Our beautiful talented band majorette wore the silliest looking puffy bloomers at her parent’s insistence. She’d spin a lot with her baton twirling and did lots of bending over and leg kicks so her “bloomers” were on show a lot. Her parents went with mine on a weekend trip one autumn and I took her a white bikini so she could wear those spandex panties. This was the early 60’s so these were conservative panties but at least below her belly button. They were tight and everyone was surprised. She told me later she doubted she would get a larger response if she was naked under her majorette uniform. We dated a couple of times after band performances and she showed me how she would look twirling like that in my car headlights.
Please search for my OCC thread “ Fond Memories of Dating”. In it I have at least three sets of the underwear uniform in photos, including several of very old panties and garter belts
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2020, 06:40 PM

I was at a beach resort some time ago, while at the main restaurant there was this very cute young girl (still 18+, as she had a beer) in a short and tight denim mini skirt. She put a napkin in her lap so nothing could be seen. I think I've never seen a girl so paranoid about her skirt, as she kept adjusting the napkin to ensure it covered all the good stuff. I was still watching her as her legs were really nice anyway. They finished their meal and she was really careful to put her hands between her legs after removing the napkin, before standing up.

She was walking in my direction to exit the restaurant when she dropped her phone. She immediately bent down instinctively, as if she had forgot she was wearing such a short skirt. Good for me, because I could finally see her underwear: a lacy pink thong, sheer in the front so I could see she wasn't shaved
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pantysniper For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Orgasm with contractions

0m:59s

07-25-2015
Creampie twist 1

2m:56s

02-15-2006
caught 20

1m:13s

07-01-2017
S&D1 002