Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-09-2017, 05:23 PM

Thanked 94,054 Times in 5,340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippersbs View Post
Back in the mid 90's we had this computer whiz kid that was our neighbor & worked on our computer. He use to come over our house all the time cause he had the hots for my wife, especially when she would lay out in her bikini & tan. He was a real nice guy & a helluva computer whiz, but also really shy so not much of a lady's man. I would have the wife wear some revealing outfits around him when he would come around at night just to watch him be all nervous & flustered. Loose tops or button up tops with a couple buttons undone, shorts skirts or short shorts (Daisy Dukes) or jogging shorts. At first the wife wasn't to happy about it, but then we both got a kick out of it after a while just watching him. Then 1 night he showed up with a case of beer, he never done that before & told us he was celebrating his 21st birthday & he was finally old enough to drink alcohol & wanted to celebrate his birthday with us. So the 3 of us commenced to putting away some of them beers & he was slamming them beers pretty fast for someone who never drinks. Needless to say he got a good buzz fairly quick & started talking how he was still a virgin & has never been with a woman before & in fact the only time he's ever seen a woman naked is online or in a magazine. Then he started telling my wife how he thought she was so pretty & he really liked us & we were his closest friends, the alcohol was really doing some talking now. The wife went into the bedroom & changed into a real sexy white negligee with her white robe on. Then she came out, stood in front of him & told him happy birthday, if you want to see your first naked woman your going to have to unwrap it. He looked over at me & I told him if she said it's OK, then it's OK & he undid her robe. It was so funny watching him try & take off her negligee cause he didn't know how to do it, it was a 1 piece white see thru like bodysuit, she had to tell him how to do it. He was in complete awe seeing a woman naked for the first time & watching him touch her, he was shaking like leaf in a wind storm. Then we she pulled him up from the couch, undid his pants, dropped them to the floor pulled out his member. I don't think she stroked him twice & it was all over with for him, a birthday present he will never forget. I gotta admit, she always looked hot in that white negligee I thought & when she wore that outfit for me I wouldn't last to long neither, LOL
thanks for the story - any chance to see the wife in her white negligee?

telegram blog flickr mega
Old 12-10-2017, 05:51 AM

Thanked 9,721 Times in 188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairwill View Post
nicely erect nipple in the first pic! did you send this one to your friend?
Actually we send all pics below that post to our friend. My wife has stated a couple of times now she thinks this is going too far, so I'm not sure how much progression we will see in het next couple of weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welee337 View Post
Tim,

You could always play games now. Looser has to serve everyone. When your wife looses she can bring everyone a beer and pick up the glasses while wearing a loose shirt to give you guys a sneak peek. Then maybe by NYE she would feel more comfortable exposing them.

Also, I love it when my wife wears tight fitting tank tops with no bra. Get the light colored ones, they seem to show more of the nipple through the material.
Playing games would be something I would be very interested in, and so would our friend. Unfortunatly I don't think my wife is too. On the contrary: last Friday when our friend visited she did open up all buttons of her blouse, but she made sure it didn't open too far. If she is still that shy about showing her breasts in person I highly doubt if she will play a game like that.

I have included some pictures below this post of last Friday. As can be seen my wife's blouse actually was opened all the way (5 buttons), but neither of the pics show anything resembling a fully exposed breast. I did manage to get my wife to sit next to our friend for a moment, with him putting his arm around her. She made sure her blouse didn't open however, and I don't think our friend has seen anything. But it actually was the first time my wife and our friend sat next to each other on our sofa during one of her shows, and it was definatly a first that he was allowed to put his arm around her shoulders during one of these evenings.

The last picture below is post I took after our friend had left. I wanted so send him a picture of my wife's breasts, but she did not agree to anything more then is visible on this pic. My wife repeatedly stated she feels these shows and pics are going too far, so I will have to be carefull not to push her too much.

We didn't play any cardgames last friday, but I did mention to my wife it might be fun to do that on new years eve. Not knowing what I really meant she agreed, since she likes (card-) games. Will see how it plays out on NYE.
Attached Thumbnails
20171208_225740_LI.jpg   20171208_231042_LI.jpg  

20171208_231054_LI.jpg   20171208_235303_LI.jpg  

Old 12-10-2017, 10:22 PM

Thanked 1,119 Times in 49 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairwill View Post
thanks for the story - any chance to see the wife in her white negligee?
Just for you clairwill since you asked, I always loved this negligee on her
Attached Thumbnails
20161210_222640.jpg  
Old 12-11-2017, 12:17 AM

Thanked 8,584 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
Actually ... Will see how it plays out on NYE.
Mmm, you have such an incredibly beautiful woman! Can't wait to see her proudly showing her naked pregnant body!
The Following User Says Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2017, 06:55 AM

Thanked 4,345 Times in 443 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
Actually we send all pics below that post to our friend. My wife has stated a couple of times now she thinks this is going too far, so I'm not sure how much progression we will see in het next couple of weeks.
hard to imagine she will ever go bottomless or without panties for you friend but it sounds like you've all had some fun in the meantime!
The Following User Says Thank You to graeno For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2017, 04:31 PM

Thanked 94,054 Times in 5,340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippersbs View Post
Just for you clairwill since you asked, I always loved this negligee on her
well I believe in the saying:

"For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened."

thanks for the pic!

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2017, 12:10 AM

Thanked 1,119 Times in 49 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by truenorth View Post
Please, Please, Please, Post an album of her nudes.
I'll have to look to see what I've got with her nude. I liked taking pictures of her in different states of undress, flashing, playing around, & she was ok with that. When it came to full nude pictures she would only allow them sometimes & I didn't get a whole lot of them, but I'll see what I've got.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zippersbs For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2017, 04:05 AM

Thanked 8,584 Times in 903 Posts

Missing the updates from Tim... I really love seeing his wife naked and to follow the progression they are making towards her being fully naked in front of his friend!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2017, 04:09 AM

Thanked 5,741 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by naaktstel View Post
Missing the updates from Tim... I really love seeing his wife naked and to follow the progression they are making towards her being fully naked in front of his friend!
Me too. I hope that others realize this is Tim's thread about his adventures and post their own things elsewhere. (Is this a form of cock blocking? lol)

Tim? Where are you???? Would love to hear any progress!
Old 12-15-2017, 05:17 AM

Thanked 9,721 Times in 188 Posts

Last week there has been nothing new to post. Last night however I decided to try and take some pictures of my wife in an exposed pose, and send them to our friend. Beforehand I texted him in private and asked him whether he would like some new ones, and I was not surprised when he told me he would really like that.

He kept referring to new years eve, and the game we agreed to play with my wife that night. Since I don't know if my wife will agree to playing something resembling 'truth or dare' I tried to reduce his expectations, but I can't blame him for hoping he will get a chance to touch my wife. I actually hope we will succeed too: fantasizing about him touching my wife's breasts is a huge turn on

So last night I asked my wife to remove some clothing, and took a lot of pictures of her in a more or less exposed position. I have included some of them below this post. The first three I send to our friend. The third pictures shows my wife's nipples fully exposed, with her wearing nothing more then her white panties and a white top. I actually didn't ask permission to send this one beforehand, and my wife was a little mad after she found out I send that one. I think she was only acting however, since only a couple of minutes later I put my hand in her panties and I felt how very wet she was (fourth picture below this post). The fourth picture I did not send to our friend ofcourse: I really like him looking at my wife's breasts and even touching them, but I don't want him to fuck her.

It seems to me my wife is actually becoming less shy about her breasts, and she doesn't seem to mind me sending pictures of them to our friend. Of course she has to pretent to be angry if I do, but in reality I think it turns her on too. Taking pictures of her exposed breasts and sending them to our friend is something else entirely then showing them in real life, so I am not sure how far I can take it on NYE... I do hope I can get my wife to drink a couple of glasses of wine that night, and she will be willing to play a simple card game with the three of us. If everything goes well who knows how far it will go?
Attached Thumbnails
20171214_210344.jpg   20171214_210450.jpg  

20171214_213302.jpg   20171214_214031.jpg  

The Following 85 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
agent_p, Alligator24, anomalous_anon, Areolaman1, bdgolf123d, breastexp101, Candi Delight, cenzor4, clairwill, clc100, dahrothgar, dandd, dave0912jb, davz45, dcpremo, demoli, Dookieman, Dummox, eviltwin, Fire144228, funkylion, graeno, greendoor, Ham101, hmmodel, Iron280, itionthat, jack 1020, jellyworm, johne5, kemon, kimokeo, krushboy07, ktxondo, lil_peach, malttripdeuce, marcosjones82, maymedson11, moonfrog, mrhitachi99, MrLooker, Mrpeelush, nectcouple, north.uk.cpl, Omega88, ozfan, patrockhard, pippys, pistilpete, pope111, random_aussie, road_warrior92, Rohit083, rpsaturnal, rracoonz, rzap9959, salparadise, skipper49er, snakem2000, squares, stiv837, stmartin330, strtgld08, Tesla3918, thefergieferg1, therealmoec, Timbo89, toml, tommytomato, toyroller1, TraderX, Tsuga, tylergal, whatnow3, winstonfoley1, woany777, wonderbill, wxt50, xXroninXx, yuri118, zarh, zebra4, zoetic, Zoidbergg, zorina

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s

10-09-2019