Quote:
Originally Posted by Welee337 View Post
Nice cherry outfit. ��
Thank you... xo
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0166.JPG  
Old 11-08-2017, 07:00 AM

Default Cheery

Is that a wicked weasel cherry suit? BTW, love seeing them being slid off. Favorite thing for me to watch a woman is to watch her slide off clothes, epecially when the gilrs fall out of a top.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2017, 08:53 AM

Grits: You mostly post pictures of Mrs. Grits in her different forms of fantasy costumes but to me something like this with a lot of skin showing while getting out of clothing and ready for action is far more erotic.

Thanks for the different view.

Love to see more pictures like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to looksalot For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2017, 09:36 PM

Thanked 25,457 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default welee & looksalot

[QUOTE=Welee337;2531796]Is that a wicked weasel cherry suit? BTW, love seeing them being slid off.

Welee,

I don't think its a wickefd weasel?.... just sheer panty and sheer bikini set lingerie.....made for sex. Glad you like it.. thanks

Looksalot,

Thanks for the compliment... yes she does always wear something for sex.. she likes it, as she says seducing a dressed woman is "forbidden" feeling..... like reaching under a skirt is "forbidden" territory...etc etc... it turns her on sexually..

Love to see you guys interacting on the thread-- "Sharing your wife..' w/ me/her when we post.

Last edited by GRITS; 11-09-2017 at 09:45 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 04:39 AM

Thanked 4,136 Times in 417 Posts

To the OP,

Perhaps there's a different way to get to your end goal...

In my view one of the best ways to spice up your sex life is to do all the little things to make your wife/partner happy. But don't do them because she asks, do them of your own volition.

These really small things may be insignificant to many men, but to many women they are really important.
Now once you implement this strategy, it will take a few days to really take affect, but what it will do is turn your wife/partner's mental state into a more receptive one towards you. She will see you as more desirable. Once that happens, she'll be more open to trying new things in the physical relationship because she's more happy in the mental relationship.

Some little things you can try--
- Don't get frustrated or negative when you drive with her
- Don't speed to get somewhere with her
- Don't get frustrated if she is still getting ready after the time you're supposed to leave to go out
- Don't throw dirty clothes on the ground
- Don't leave dishes in the sink for later
- Turn off lights after you've finished with them
- Don't fart or burp in front of her
- Ask for and consider her opinion in something (make her feel you're a team, not two individuals in the same race)
- Don't put her down as a joke
- If you're home when she comes home, stop what you're doing and greet her and see if there's something she needs help with (perhaps she's carrying groceries etc.). It only takes a minute. Unless you're doing something vital at that exact time, it can wait a minute or two.
- Remember her mother or father's birthday.

But don't mistake these as bending over backwards to do what she wants you to do. These are just really small things that you can control.

This all may come off as a little calculated, but it's not really as these are things you really should be doing anyway. They'll also mean you're a better person as well. In a more traditional relationship following this advice will generally help you achieve a better physical relationship over time... in my opinion.

Last edited by Duran Duran; 11-10-2017 at 04:44 AM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2017, 01:01 AM

Default grits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Duran View Post
To the OP,

Perhaps there's a different way to get to your end goal...

In my view one of the best ways to spice up your sex life is to do all the little things to make your wife/partner happy. But don't do them because she asks, do them of your own volition.

These really small things may be insignificant to many men, but to many women they are really important.
Now once you implement this strategy, it will take a few days to really take affect, but what it will do is turn your wife/partner's mental state into a more receptive one towards you. She will see you as more desirable. Once that happens, she'll be more open to trying new things in the physical relationship because she's more happy in the mental relationship.

Some little things you can try--
- Don't get frustrated or negative when you drive with her
- Don't speed to get somewhere with her
- Don't get frustrated if she is still getting ready after the time you're supposed to leave to go out
- Don't throw dirty clothes on the ground
- Don't leave dishes in the sink for later
- Turn off lights after you've finished with them
- Don't fart or burp in front of her
- Ask for and consider her opinion in something (make her feel you're a team, not two individuals in the same race)
- Don't put her down as a joke
- If you're home when she comes home, stop what you're doing and greet her and see if there's something she needs help with (perhaps she's carrying groceries etc.). It only takes a minute. Unless you're doing something vital at that exact time, it can wait a minute or two.
- Remember her mother or father's birthday.

But don't mistake these as bending over backwards to do what she wants you to do. These are just really small things that you can control.

This all may come off as a little calculated, but it's not really as these are things you really should be doing anyway. They'll also mean you're a better person as well. In a more traditional relationship following this advice will generally help you achieve a better physical relationship over time... in my opinion.
we agree
Old 12-12-2017, 07:04 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

Yo Grits, would appreciate your thoughts on my sharing weekend!
The Following User Says Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2017, 01:31 AM

Default who

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebigg View Post
Yo Grits, would appreciate your thoughts on my sharing weekend!
mr or mrs? and its the holidays, I'm a little busy....
Old 12-29-2017, 05:36 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

well, both actually!
Old 12-30-2017, 12:31 AM

Thanked 1,623 Times in 150 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by katestuff124 View Post
I want to spice things up in the bedroom, we did some webcam stuff / bedroom sex with camera a few years ago but fizzled out and was always me pushing. The recommendations need to come from a 3rd party so I don't look like a total perv.
GGG, man. You might need to give a little to get a little. I know others have suggested the whole 'pick up around the house' thing, but you might also need to find out what SHE'S into. If she's not too open about it, get her drunk or stoned and it might loosen her tongue a bit.

Regardless, don't just jump in, be it her thing or your thing. Take baby steps. For boudoir, take a few snaps yourself. A photo here and there. Get her used to the idea that you like them and it turns you on, even if it does nothing for her, she might turn her on to know you are being turned on.

And I gotta agree about the hotel idea. Get her out of the house, on vacation, even if it's just a weekend trip. Giving some new surroundings can spark the imagination.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample