uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2017, 05:57 PM

Great stories Flubb!

Reminds me of one of my wife back in the day, before we were married. They would do things like that too.

She’s with her brother and one sister. They were playing some card game and the loser would have to run through the house naked and go in every room upstairs and down stairs, was not a big house. Their mom was in one of the room though lol.

So anyway I was praying the other sister lost. Always wanted to see her naked. But my wife loses of course. She quickly takes her clothes off. She runs upstairs first, her ass looked great going up the stairs. Came back down and went through the house. She made kinda feeble attempts to cover her breasts. But everything was out there. They hid her clothes for a minute too.
I found out after the game was rigged for my wife to lose. Which makes sense cause I doubt her sister would’ve gotten naked in front of me or her brother. For my wife it wasn’t a big deal being naked in front of him.
Old 12-28-2017, 06:55 PM

Thanks, Moonist! It sounds like your wife's family was more open about nudity than mine was. My sister and I weren't too embarrassed to be seen naked by the other as long as it was just a fleeting glimpse, or we made a good-faith effort to cover ourselves, but not for any extended period of time. Same went for our parents.

We did do a few naked forfeits with friends, similar to your story. It was usually either a card game or Mario Kart, and the winner got to make the loser do a dare. Two times she made me run through the room naked (once uncovered, past her and two of her girlfriends). I made her go topless except for two Harry Potter books, and do a sexy dance in front of her friends, including a couple guys. She actually hammed it up by turning her back and tossing away the books before walking out of the room. Another time I made her and a friend of hers do a naked lap in the pool when they lost a team game. And in front of my friends, I didn't make her get naked, but I did make her serve us snacks in her underwear.

The most female nudity was actually a friend of mine. When she lost, we were going to make her do a naked run, but she asked us if she could do double-or-nothing. And she lost again. So she had to do a fully naked lap around the back yard, no covering allowed. That was pretty sexy, actually. She had the most fiery red bush...
Old 12-29-2017, 12:51 PM

Thanked 210,415 Times in 5,272 Posts
Default Christmas

Wanted to share this Christmas "memory" with everyone.

My Father in law bought me a sweatshirt that matched his and my wife thought it would be funny if we took a picture together in them and posted it somewhere on social media for all our friends and family to see.

Earlier that day I enjoyed some private time with my wife while she modeled the new panties I bought her for Christmas and I snapped away .

So after dinner dinner I sat down next to him on the couch and proceeded to take a few pics of us together. When I went to turn the camera on to selfie mode I hit the wrong button. I hit the icon of the last picture taken which was a fantastic picture of my wife bent over in all her glory. Obviously I quickly realized and turned my camera off while he let out a "Oh my God".

Wife still doesn't know about this and her dad hasn't said a peep lol. This is an actual true story.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...57#post2553457

Here is the link of the picture he saw. The one he saw was Picture 8.

As I always say,
Enjoy as always, and say thanks if you do lol.
Old 12-29-2017, 05:20 PM

Flubb, I would not her family was that open about nudity. But my wife had no issues being naked in front of her brother. Her sisters would never do that. Much more than fleeting glances. They shared a basement. She’d come out of the shower naked for extended amounts of time. No doubt he loved it. She would frequently moon him. He’d often pantsed her. whenever in the pool he’d be tugging at her bathing suit. Stuff like that.

Funinva, your girl has a great ass. What an awesome picture and funny story. You’re a lucky guy. Awesome pictures!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2017, 05:39 PM

Thanked 15,426 Times in 778 Posts
Default Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonist View Post
Flubb, I would not her family was that open about nudity. But my wife had no issues being naked in front of her brother. Her sisters would never do that. Much more than fleeting glances. They shared a basement. She’d come out of the shower naked for extended amounts of time. No doubt he loved it. She would frequently moon him. He’d often pantsed her. whenever in the pool he’d be tugging at her bathing suit. Stuff like that.

Funinva, your girl has a great ass. What an awesome picture and funny story. You’re a lucky guy. Awesome pictures!
Would love to hear more about her and her brother. Such a fun taboo
Old 12-29-2017, 05:43 PM

Thanked 3,900 Times in 306 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couple6872 View Post
Not so taboo in naturism.

My sister's seen all of me, me all of her, as adults as well as being kids in a bath.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2017, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couple6872 View Post
Thank you. Gotta jog the old memory as this was all over 10 years ago and was very frequent. She mooned him pretty often. Sometimes the views seemed pretty expilicit. I was quite taken aback when I saw her so free around him. She always said a brother doesn’t think of a sister that way but he very much liked it, obvious to me. I did Not at the time.
There was a time we came back from the beach. We are in the basement. He undoes the strings on the top in the back. So as she trying to re tie it, he completely pulls the bottoms down. Always joking manner to him. She just said was going to shower anyway so she just went into the bathroom.
Old 12-30-2017, 11:31 AM

Default My sister never knew I saw her boobs

My sister was always very shy about being seen by the men in the family when she was undressed, so I hardly ever saw her exposed.

Though my mum was quite comfortable wandering around in her bra and knickers (or bra and half-slip) in the mornings, my sister didn't like to be seen in her underwear. A few times I did catch her in her bra and knickers, and she would hurry back into her bedroom and close the door. She often wore thongs so her knickers were quite revealing, which is probably one reason she didn't want her brothers seeing (I did once or twice get a good view of her bum in her thong).

My sister has big breasts (I think a D-cup), but I had hardly even seen them in a bra. Though one day I happened to see her topless. It was a summer day and I came home from my summer job (I was on holiday from university and my sister was 19).

I didn't realise anyone else was at home, but when I went upstairs I saw my sister out of the window. She was sunbathing in the garden and had taken her bikini top off. She was lying on her front so her boobs didn't show. Our garden was fairly private, though if the neighbours on one side came out they would have been able to see her.

She clearly didn't know I was there, so I watched for a few minutes. Suddenly, I realised my sister had heard a noise from nearby and was worried the neighbours had come back and might see her. Clearly concerned about being seen topless, she got up, frantically grabbed her bikini top and rushed back to the house. Not realising I was watching from upstairs, she gave me a great view of her big boobs, bouncing as she rushed inside.

As it was my sister it wasn't sexy, but I was more curious to know what her breasts were like. She had curvy boobs, and I saw that she had quite big areolas but they were pale pnk, not darker. I had to admit she had a very nice pair of tits.

I had to laugh, thinking of she was shy about me seeing her in her panties and bra, and I'd just had a great view of her bare, bouncing tits.
Old 12-30-2017, 02:16 PM

Default My cousins's wife

A few years ago I was driving somewhere in central Europe with my then girlfriend, and we were spending one night at the house of one of my cousins. He lived with his wife and kids in a house in a small village close to the Danube.

We arrived when it was already very dark (it was also winter), so my cousin and his wife welcomed us warmly, offered us a small meal and drinks, and we went upstairs to the guest room.

My cousin's wife was around 40, a very good-looking blonde. The easiest way to describe her is that she had an overall resemblance to Doris Day.

My gf asks, "did [your cousin's wife] just go on holiday somewhere on her own"?
"I don't know. Why do you ask?"
"Well she is tanned, in the middle of winter, but not your cousin. Or their girls".
"I guess she goes to tanning salons, lots of women do around here."
"Ah. Makes sense".

(My gf was an Irish redhead, very pale and with face and shoulders full of freckles. That's exactly what she'd immediately notice in other women, and she'd never conceive of going into a tanning salon herself. I have one story with her, for another time).

So we go to bed. At around 6am I wake up and can't get to sleep again. I carefully get my book, get out of bed, and go downstairs to the kitchen to make some coffee and read my book without disturbing my gf. I was wearing t-shirt and shorts. It was still pitch dark, and as I enter the kitchen I notice that there is a light on further downstairs, in the basement. I hadn't been there but I guessed that my cousins had their washing machine etc down there and had probably forgotten to switch the light off the day before. I turn on the light in the kitchen, get the water boiling for the coffee and go down the steps. I notice that the basement itself has no door and that the light is on there, so I go inside to switch off the light.

What I saw next lasted only 1-2 seconds but it's burnt in my memory. My cousin's wife is standing there completely naked, with her right foot resting on a stool as she was applying some cream or lotion to her leg. I see her from behind and from the right, so I got a perfect view of her ass, her back, and a side view of her right boob. On her lower back she had one of those open-wings tattoos. Perfectly even tan all over her body. The room did have a washing machine etc and, behind her, a now-closed tanning bed. She catches me entering with the corner of her eye and looks at me.

I go "oops. Sorry" and start going up the stairs again. I hear her saying "hey. Good morning. I'm almost finished", so I turn back and I see her, looking at me, just leaning out of the room so only her face, left shoulder and left arm were visible. She was smiling.

I go back to the kitchen and sit down to drink my coffee and try to read my book. Some 5 min later she comes up into the kitchen, no clothes on but wrapped (decently!) in a red towel, smiling. She says:
"Hey. Good morning. You're up very early!"
"Good morning. Yeah I couldn't get back to sleep. Sorry, I thought someone had let the downstairs light on and - - "
"It's nothing. I like using the tanning bed at this hour because I won't be disturbed".
"Huh. Then it didn't work this time. Sorry".

She laughed and repeated, "it's nothing". She then started to go upstairs and said, "I'll come back in about half an hour to start cooking breakfast. You'd better take a shower now before anyone else gets there first". I did look at her walking up the stairs, catching a glimpse of her legs and back.

To make a long story short, my gf and I got ready, we all had breakfast, etc, and soon afterwards we were on the road.

At some point I tell my gf, "well the mystery of [my cousin's wife]'s tan is solved".
"What do you mean?"

So I give her the facts of what happened. My gf asks, "and she wasn't embarrassed or concerned?"
"No. She was very cool and relaxed about it."
"Huh. I guess she's a bit of a show-off then. She liked it that you saw her naked".
"Not necessarily - - "
She scoffed. "Ha. So she didn't notice you turning on the lights in the kitchen, moving about there, and walking down the steps?"

I wasn't sure about the answer to that. I did tell my gf that in that country people are generally less concerned about nudity but she wasn't convinced, so I dropped it.
Old 01-02-2018, 04:33 AM

Thanked 1,200 Times in 58 Posts
Default My friend sees his sister regularly, but this is the time I got to see too.

Way back when I was in my early teens I slept at a friends house. It was summer and we were off school so we had stayed up late playing crappy video games (which, of course, were awesome at the time) and we planned on sleeping late to make up for it. That plan was interrupted when his sister entered in an angry rage and said something like "Hey asshole! You fucked up my laundry again!". I was not ready to be up and normally I would have kept my head buried in my sleeping bag but his sister was far more developed that the girls my age and my hormones always thought that she was worth a look.

I peeked and was instantly struck wide-eyed. There she was hovering over his bed wearing nothing but panties! Her beautiful boobs eight out in the open. She was shoving an apparently damaged bra in his face as she continued her tirade "How many times have I told you not to put my shit in the dryer? I can't even put this on anymore!" She was pulling at the covers to try to show him the damage while he did his best to stay under the blanket. He yelled back various things; it's too early, get out of my room, quit hitting me, I'll tell mom when she gets home from work, etc. But none of that worked. Eventually he said something about being embarassing in from of his friend. That's when she froze and looked straight at me on my mat on the floor beside his bed. She caught me with my neck craned high so I could see more of her body from her position on the other side of his bed so I had no hope of pretending I was not looking. After a moment of hesitation she pulled up her left arm to cover up and with the right hand she threw her bra at me and yelled something implying that we were perverts and gay and stormed out.

With her bra literally in my hands and a raging erection from her free-swinging boobs, I could not have felt less gay so it didn't bother me. I tried to revel in the moment longer by asking questions. Have you seen her boobs before? Wait, have to seen more than boobs?! Has she seen you?!?!

I was not a casual conversation and he had no interest in carrying it on so it was hard to push for a complete story on that day but based on what I could gather and a few stories since then it was clear that everyone that lived there; my friend, his mom, and his sister had seen each other naked recently but only under "normal" circumstances and it was nothing wierd. well it certainly would seem wierd to me if she were my sister, but as the friend it was awesome

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022