uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-30-2018, 11:39 PM

Thanked 26,505 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default Clothing Malfunction

These usually happen quickly, seldom can you get a pic. One of my favorites was when i was helping some friends recover from a flood. They had about 5 other people helping that day, I was getting ceiling fixtures hung and this nice lady was assisting. There was no a/c or fans, it was August, she had on a halter top, she was not buxom, maybe a 34b. I was going to lift the fixture and hold it while she put the bolts on, it was not light, so it took effort. We did a 1 2 3, I lifted it over my head, she got the 1st bolt, working on the second and the tie on her halter comes undone, she is topless, bare pretty tits. She starts to try to fix top, i say please get the other bolts on first, this is heavy.

She does finish the bolt, but since she was distracted, it took longer. I was pretending to keep eyes upward, but got a good show. It felt good to let it go, i told her i woudnt tell anyone, but she bragged about what a trooper she is to everyone there.
The Following 75 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
americuadorian, applesauce_1500, arnoldziffel, avon88, baalsky, baddaddy, bbuk59, beachbum_61, Beelzebozo, breadface, britrob, Calico0609, Candi Delight, captcrunch99, chalcple, ClickRick, crazyhorse91, curvy hoosier, difi, DippsyDudel, Dookieman, DRDavenport, eviltwin, fieldmill, filbert1953, gfb4228, hank879, HDTour, iamasquid, jackqx4, Jess561, jiinx81, John Don, kinky_very2001, krushboy07, kuso, leeferman, luvs2spin78, Mandd, maymedson11, mcamp201, mrhenderson, Naddy3, nectcouple, ohioguy4fun, oldbuckeye, Omega88, patwill30, pippys, Plainlover2002, pt386, quietones, ripstar1, rip_cord, sam77sam77, SandyM, scienceistasty, shnowballs, sith11, SixPointFive, slozleek, spearmint454, spiegelei, stevezr1, stiv837, stonz, thealbaarea, tim81, tobenida, Tomdaly71, tylergal, voyeurager, voyuk, whatnow3, xxxxenophile
Old 04-01-2018, 09:50 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Bra clasp

Back when my wife and I were dating in the early 90s almost all of her bras were of the front closure type. We were at a restaurant when all of the sudden her eyes went big and she felt between her boobs. She then whispered to me that her bra had come undone. I couldn't tell as it was winter so she had a shirt and a sweater on.

She went to the restroom to redo the clasp. When she came back she laughed and told me the plastic clasp had actually broke so her bra was still open. This of course turned me on because she at the time would never go braless.
Old 05-15-2018, 12:08 PM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts
Default Magic Shirt

May have mentioned this event in another thread but it fits here... Years ago my GF and I were at an outside party in late summer and well after midnight and more than a few beverages were starting to say our goodbyes to various and sundry before we got in my car to leave. We each had our arms around each other's waist and I pulled her to me as we walked around the uneven ground. We were just about ready to leave when this one guy who had a real crush on my GF walked up and engaged us in conversation, though really was talking to my GF. Being a good sort my GF did nothing to end the conversation and he showed no indication he was going to stop. I may have squeezed her a couple times, do not really recall, indicating it was time to go, to no avail. After more talk I finally said we need to go. We eventually walked away toward my car, each with an arm around the other. As we reached my car we disentangled from each other and that is when I noticed my GF's shirt was almost completely unbuttoned and the sides were pulled apart giving a perfect view of all of her chest, her sheer lace bra encased breasts and much of her stomach! Apparently my arm around her waist combined with the uneven ground, and repeated squeezes / tugs had pulled the buttons through their respective button holes leaving her almost half naked. No wonder that guy wanted to engage in conversation! The same thing happened a couple other times without my having any real contact, so I dubbed it her "magic shirt." It was an old and probably too small shirt and the button holes were worn, but then again, maybe the little minx was helping it along...
Old 05-15-2018, 04:33 PM

Default After-party floating nipple

Many years ago in Yemen, I rented a room at the Mövenpick Hotel and had a sort of small after-party up there at the conclusion of the annual Marine Ball, which was in the same hotel. Among the people who came to my party were some guys from my team, a few French friends, a couple of US girls, and two ladies from the UK embassy. So, somewhere in there, a guy from Louisiana was explaining the joys of a trailer park to the Brits and I noticed that the scoop-neck party dress of one had scooped a bit low and shifted, leaving her right breast (a rather pert breast) completely exposed. Since we were well into many, many drinks, I doubt she could tell the difference. So, as Jimmy explained life in Louisiana, I pondered the etiquette question - "is it polite to interrupt a good Redneck story to let a woman know that her breast is exposed?" So, as I pondered, Jimmy explained and I admired. I think I offered to make her another drink and in taking her glass caused her to raise her arm so that the breast went back in. I don't know if she ever realized she was doing some ventral cooling, but Jimmy had noticed, which was one reason he tried to keep his story interesting so that she wouldn't notice.

Lots of other fun things happened that night, but this was the one relevant to this thread.
Old 05-15-2018, 08:48 PM

Thanked 2,848 Times in 123 Posts

At the beach years ago with my wife, her best friend and my best friend. It was a short shallow beach so the waves were really big but didn’t really go far into shore if that makes sense. We decided to rent a boogie board anyway and my buddy and I had a good time with it for a while. Then we decided to head to our spot and have a beer while the girls took a turn. Her friend went first. We were maybe twenty yards away. She did terrible as we expected. As she stood though her entire nipple was out. My buddy and both joked about our great luck. Then my wife went a few times and at one point she really got knocked over by a wave. She was under the water for several seconds so my friend and I jogged over to see if they needed help. When my wife stood up, her bikini bottoms had gone completely off and were only looped around one ankle. We’re only about ten feet away at this point. Not much was left to my friends imagination as she stood up revealing her shaved pussylips and clit visible. Her reaction of course was to turn away showing him her round butt and pussy yet again as she leaned over to pull her bottoms up. Lucky guy.
Old 05-23-2018, 02:35 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortexvortex View Post
Then my wife went a few times and at one point she really got knocked over by a wave. She was under the water for several seconds so my friend and I jogged over to see if they needed help. When my wife stood up, her bikini bottoms had gone completely off and were only looped around one ankle.

My fiancée also had a "wave-induced" wardrobe malfunction. She was wearing a bikini top much like the one below. A strong wave knocked her over a couple of times, and when she resurfaced, her top was not only up over her chest, but it was rolled in a tangle. When she realized her breasts were out she tried to pull it back down and unroll it; but it was too tangled. After a few moments she realized everyone at the beach had seen her tits out; so she just pulled it around and unfastened it. Luckily we were in St Martin where toplessness is accepted; and even though she'd had no intention of going topless herself, she realized that there was no longer any point in keeping her tits covered. So she tossed her top to the side and decided to just remain topless.

That was a good introduction for her, one that would ultimately lead her to go topless, and then nude, a day later at Club O. I am ever so grateful for that strapless bikini top and those strong waves lol!

Last edited by Turtle; 05-25-2018 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Celebrity photo removed
Old 05-23-2018, 04:11 PM

Default Sometimes it needs a little help to malfunction

Altho she had a bikini top malfunction whule holding the baby at the beach as a 25 yr old new mommy..the best "malfunctions" were always with my help. Countless times, but have dried her tank dresses till they rode up on her ass..barely covering..then sending her off to hetr college classes knowing itd be a show for anyone in front sitting at her desk
..or shrinking while stretching the legs on her terryclothe garden shorts so that when she bent over at he waste..guys going by would have the benefit of the perfect A..clear to heaven..shtinking her little button tanks so that shecouldnt wear a bra and thebuttons were always straining..stuff like this always gave me a boner
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to romikk32 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2018, 11:49 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts
Default With a little help....

Probably should not admit this but may also have done a few things over the years to increase the probability that the wife may show a little more than she intends and for the most part she has yet to say anything. Am thinking she likes these little "mishaps" - she is a closet exhibitionist so these incidents fit in well. Things such as trying to recreate the "magic shirt" my GF had years ago [mentioned above] by enlarging a few strategic button holes on some of her shirts [over did it one one and after a day of shopping she complained her shirt would not stay buttoned; unfortunately that shirt seems to have been donated] increasing the front slit in a skirt so much more of her thigh and maybe more shows, lengthening the adjustable shoulder straps on several summer / sun dresses so more of her cleavage and small boobs are displayed, etc.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2018, 10:26 AM

Thanked 3,544 Times in 265 Posts
Default Left one

I had a group of friends over a long time ago, and one of my buddies' girl friend had on kind of a set of bib overalls with nothing underneath on top. It was okay most of the time, her tits staying covered, but after a few party favors I looked across the room at her and noticed her left tit was completely exposed. It was a nice little B cup size with a nice little brown nipple.
The way everyone was seated, almost everyone else was pretty much parallel to her, so probably couldn't see it. Only one other friend of mine was in a position to see her and when I looked over to see if he had noticed, he just grinned and shrugged, so we sat there for a good long while enjoying the show without her noticing and covering up.
Old 05-29-2018, 12:27 AM

Thanked 1,173 Times in 64 Posts
Default Oops nipslip

This story was from our latest date. I had her wear a dress with no bra but because it was cold out she had a jacket on. But when we found a outdoor sitting area for Happy Hour, I had convince her to finally take the jacket off. Whomever walks by can clearly see a lot of cleavage. What she didnt notice was her top was a little to loose so depends how she was moving and leaning forward, her aeriola and nipple would show. I didnt tell her and she started noticing why people kept looking at her as they were walking by the side walk. Of course she was more careful and covered up after finding out but it is always a great feeling drinking outdoor with your wife expose.

I have a sample picture if ppl want to see except this time she was posing and i didnt take it at the moment of her exposing herself unexpectedly.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida

1m:00s