Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2015, 01:03 AM

Glamour Girl - The Big Clean-Up , by SHAW
PART 8
After being stripped in public, shot in the ass with her own dart gun, then dropped into a barrel of tar, Glamour Girl was not in a very good mood. She'd been rushed by her team of flunkies to the opulent 'GG HQ' where the clean-up operation began. There she underwent a frantic regime of baths, showers, saunas, steam-baths and hot-tubs as her beauticians scrubbed and sc****d, and cleansed her body of the tar. All the while, the undeniably gorgeous, but equally undeniably b*tchy, superheroine-cum-model berated her employees and cursed and swore her wrath on PussyWhip.
Then she was laid face-down on a trolley, ass high in the air, while plasters were applied to her butt where the dart-gun had struck her. If her mood was vile, and her pretty, spoiled little face contorted with fury at the sheer indignity of what had happened, her employees were inwardly ecstatic at seeing this spoiled, snooty little brat so completely degraded. Rather more of her workers than was strictly necessary found excuses to wander into the room where the red-faced beauty was lying having her superbly rounded rear-end tended to. The invisible Bionic Bimbo was also standing at the back, fighting back her sniggers, awaiting the chance the execute another of PussyWhip's devilish schemes.
There was one other person who was delighted with Glamour Girls' humiliation. This was her fellow super-heroine 'Power Princess'. She considered herself to be a proper super-heroine, and despised what she saw as Glamour Girl's shameless self-publicising. Power Princess on the other hand played the part of super-heroine to the hilt. She always wore a small-dark mask to conceal her identity. She wore a utility belt with small compartments crammed with useful Power Princess devices. She also occasionally used a jet-pack to 'fly' through the air.
Like Glamour Girl, though, she was extremely proud of her body, for good reason. Her legs were long and slender, and her behind was every bit as shapely and rounded as Glamour Girl's. If her breasts were not quite as large and full as her rival's, they were firm and succulent. Her hair was long and jet black, and on her head she always wore a little crown, like a beauty queen. Her costume consisted of tight, white, breast-hugging lycra top, and equally tight white briefs, that accentuated the sensual swell of her butt-cheeks. To give a sharp and sexy contrast to the pure white of her costume, she wore sheer, dark nylon tights underneath, that made her legs even more alluring.
Power Princess was in fact the wealthy society socialite, Amanda Cox, so money was no object in funding her past-time as a super-heroine, but, unlike Glamour Girl, she guarded her real identity jealously. Also, she and Glamour Girl publicly praised each other's efforts, like sister super-heroines. And Power Princess was doing just that at a hastily convened press conference just outside the gates of the mansion that served as Glamour Girl HQ.
The reporter wanted to know if Power Princess had heard from her 'friend' since her ordeal. The prostrate Glamour Girl watched, with increasing fury, on a TV beside the trolley.
'Yes, I phoned to sympathise with her earlier'
'Lying b*tch'.
'Obviously it was a terrible ordeal. I'm afraid PussyWhip really beat her hands down this time.'
Power Princess tried to look concerned and sympathetic, but her patronising tone and barely suppressed grin revealed her true feelings.
'It will take her a long time to recover from this. Having to wear these babyish panties was pretty humiliating in itself - after all, she is Glamour Girl, and frilly rhumba panties are not what you associate with a glamorous crime-fighter. Then being shot in the behind with her own dart gun…swinging from the tree by her underwear…and the tar…and falling into that bin…God, my heart went out to her'.
'I'm sure it did you insufferable, stuck-up little b*tch!' snarled Glamour Girl.
'Of course', continued Power Princess happily, 'she should leave the likes of PussyWhip to real super-heroines.'
'Do you think PussyWhip will try to humiliate you as well', asked a reporter.
'She may try, but she'll find that I'm a tougher proposition than poor, dear Glamour Girl, who was caught, literally, with her panties down.'
'Did you send any cards, or flowers?'
'I sent her a very large, very well-padded cushion. I think she'll need it'.
This last part was at least true, and the cushion lay at the far side of the room that Glamour Girl was in. Power Princess's only regret was that she would not be there to see Glamour Girl use it. Power Princess had stuck half a dozen thumb-tacks through a small round beer-mat, then taken the cover off the cushion, and attached the beer-mat to the stuffing. The fiendish device could not therefore be seen, but would certainly be felt by anyone sitting on it.
'Switch that simpering little cow off!' ordered Glamour Girl. Paula did as she was told.
The clean-up operation was all but complete, except that poor Glamour Girl's pubic hair was still matted with tar, and there were one or two bald patches left when the pizza that had become stuck to her pussy was removed.
'Get everybody out of here, and send in Dr. Kunliquer'.
After this terrible ordeal, Glamour Girl felt able, at last, to enjoy herself. Dr. Kunliquer was not a very good doctor, but she was young, and very attractive, and Glamour Girl saw an excellent opportunity to have some fun.
The young doctor entered, as Glamour Girl turned on to her back on the trolley. She noticed with satisfaction that her eyes wandered over her perfect breasts, then down to between her legs.
'My pussy will have to be shaved, Dr.', she cooed. 'And you're the one to do it. Hand me over that pillow'.
Kunliquer passed the pillow sent from Power Princess, and Glamour Girl eased herself on to it, but only rested her behind on the edge, so she did not discover the thumb-tacks.
There were two brackets on either side of the trolley, and Glamour Girl put her legs into them. The Dr. began to tremble as she surveyed this vision of loveliness lying with her legs up in the air and wide apart.
'Better fasten the brackets to hold my legs in place' she said softly, getting a wicked thrill from the sense of helplessness that resulted. Of course, she was in complete control, but she loved to play games like this.
'Now you may shave me - but be gentle', she said, beginning to feel her pussy moisten, knowing that she was displaying herself so completely to this lovely young doctor.
She applied some shaving cream, then very carefully began to shave-off her pubic hair. She trembled and shuddered as the shaving brush tickled her pussy, and sighed and moaned as the doctor delicately removed the pubic hair, making her pussy hotter, and her nipples stiff and hard.
Attached Thumbnails
GG000068.jpg   GG000069.jpg  

GG000070.jpg   GG000071.jpg  

GG000072.jpg   GG000073.jpg  

GG000074.jpg   GG000075.jpg  

GG000076.jpg   GG000077.jpg  

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2015, 01:05 AM

PART 9
Soon she was gazing longingly at the nude, soft, succulent slit, the pussy-lips obviously engorged with lust.
'Now…' she said breathlessly, 'you'd better apply some oil to soften up the skin. I want you to massage it in gently…all over my pussy…and my clit…rub lots all over my clit'.
As the doctor went for the oil, Glamour Girl, on the verge of orgasm, noted how nervously she moved—she was as turned on as the superheroine. Soon she was sliding her oily hands all over the slippery, juicy slit, and rubbing her fingers over the enlarged clitoris. Glamour Girl writhed and moaned some more, her pussy molten with sheer desire as her expert fingers pleasured her.
'Quickly, there's a vibrator in that drawer…push it inside me…now!'.
Hardly able to look away, Kunliquer fetched the vibrator hurriedly and switched it on to a low setting. the room was filled with the low hum of the dildo, as Glamour Girl watched her intently, dying to feel it against her.
'Rub it against my clit first. Ohhhhh….yes….now, put it inside me, harder'.
Thedoctor gazed, mesmerised, as the long, thick, pink vibrator parted the pussy lips, and slipped into the hot, pink hole. Glamour Girl cried out as she felt it press against the walls of her pussy.
'Oooooh yesss!….Harder…Yessss! Now touch yourself while you lick my clit', she ordered, panting.
It was at that moment that the Bionic Bimbo decided to set-off the fire alarm.
'DAMN!', yelled Glamour Girl in sheer frustration. 'Quickly - cover me up'.
Kunliquer quickly closed her lab coat, and threw a blanket over the still highly-aroused Glamour Girl just as a group of her employees burst in to take her to safety.
There was no fire, of course, except for the furnace that was still raging between Glamour Girls' legs, especially as the vibrator was still throbbing gently inside her. She lay on the trolley outside the building, dying to get back inside and let Dr. Kunliquer finish what she had started. After all her humiliations, it would do her considerable ego no harm at all to have her pussy licked by such a beauty. Even saying the phrase 'pussy licked' to herself sent shudders of lust through her body.
Paula came over.
'They've nearly finished checking the building, so it shouldn't be long'.
'Just get a move on, will you, you incompetent buffoon'.
Paula was used to such rebukes and ignored it.
'Do you hear a humming noise?'.
'No', said Glamour Girl defensively, almost fainting with desire at the throbbing of the vibrator between her widely parted legs. 'Certainly not. Now tell these idiots to get a move on, or I'll catch a cold'.
Paula walked off suspiciously, noting also that Dr. Kunliquer was sheepishly looking off in the distance, unsuccessfully attempting to act nonchalant.
The Bionic Bimbo now saw her chance. The trolley was sitting at the top of the steep drive-way that led to Glamour Girl HQ. With an evil laugh to herself, she released the brake on the trolley, and gave it a little push. Glamour Girl was so taken up with the continued, tantalising throbbing in her sopping wet pussy that it took her a moment or two to notice that she was in motion.
'Help…quickly…stop this trolley', she yelled.
Paula darted round and made a dive for the runaway trolley, but could not get a proper hold of it. All she succeeded in doing was inadvertently pulling off the blanket that was covering poor Glamour Girl.
'NOOOO!!!!', she shrieked, as the trolley picked-up speed. She was helpless to do anything about it, her legs secured high in the air by the clamps at the side.
The press conference at the bottom of the drive was nearing it's end. as the astonished assembly looked round to see what the commotion was. If they could not believe their eyes, neither could the TV audience having their pictures relayed by the video cameraman.
Here, hurtling towards them was the beautiful, snooty crime-fighter and super-model, flat on her back, stark naked, breasts wobbling like jelly, her legs up in the air, fully splayed out giving a very graphic view of her bald-as-a-billiard-ball pussy, glistening and slippery, with a huge, pink, throbbing vibrator stuffed inside it.
'Help! Help!', screamed the red-faced beauty, as the trolley sped towards them. Power Princess could not believe her eyes or her luck.
'Dirty little b*tch!', she thought.
Attached Thumbnails
GG000078.jpg   GG000079.jpg  

GG000080.jpg   GG000081.jpg  

GG000082.jpg   GG000083.jpg  

GG000084.jpg   GG000085.jpg  

GG000085A.jpg   GG000086.jpg  

Old 07-05-2015, 01:08 AM

PART 10
'Stand aside! This is a job for Power Princess'.
As the trolley trundled past, Power Princess grabbed the push bar, and landed her feet on the lower deck. She gazed down happily at the squirming, beet-red Glamour Girl.
'The brake! Apply the brake! It's at the other end!'.
Power Princess was in no hurry, though. The road led directly into the centre of town, and already pedestrians and motorists were stopping to get an eyeful of the beautiful, perfectly displayed Glamour Girl pussy enveloping the huge, pulsating dildo. Like most women, Glamour Girl found accidentally displaying her panties, or bra, embarrassing, so publicly scooting through town bare-breasted, with a vibrator stuck-up her newly shaved sn*tch, and her legs held high and wide was mortifying to say the least. Power Princess was loving every minute of it.
However, Power Princess realised that she had to look as if she was trying to help, so she hauled herself up on to the trolley, and tried to reach the far end for the brake. The oil that Kunliquer had so expertly applied had spilled on to the trolley, and Power Princess felt it seep though her nylons at the knees. Just then, the trolley hit a bump, her knees slipped on the oily surface, and she crashed heavily down on the helpless, prostrate, pussy-flashing Glamour Girl. Power Princess face was now only inches from Glamour Girl naked clit, and her own ass was up against Glamour Girl's chin. The astounded male on-lookers gasped in delight. Now Power Princess was apparently licking the bald, wet pussy in front of her.

'Get off me, you clumsy oaf', yelled Glamour Girl, and the mixture of anger, frustration and dire humiliation proved too much for her. Power Princess's superb posterior, encased in brilliant white lycra was too tempting a target, and she gave the left butt cheek a vicious, very satisfying spank. Power Princess shrieked in outrage at this indignity, and was about to protest when she felt another stinging, humiliating spank to her right butt cheek. Her anger was heightened by the obvious delight that this gave to the growing number of spectators. Hot lesbian sex, and spanking!
She eased herself up, and back to a standing position with her feet back on the lower deck of the trolley.
'Can't reach the brake', she lied. She gave her stinging behind a rueful rub, then put her head down to Glamour Girl's ear.
'Spank me, would you b*tch, well I'll show you'.
'Stop this trolley at once! The whole town is looking at my naked pussy'
'Oh. poor Glamour Girl. Is this terribly humiliating. I suppose it must be. Flashing your pussy would be bad enough, but flashing a shaved pussy with a dildo inside it, with your legs wide open, that's gotta be pretty embarrassing'.
The trolley was now in the town centre, and had slowed considerably, but Power Princess had no intention of stopping it. Indeed, she surreptitiously gave it a little more momentum with one of her feet.
Then she reached forward for the pillow, and pulled it back a bit.
'Let's see if we can at least make you a little more comfortable'.
Glamour Girl, mortified and crimson, burning with shame at the 'X-rated' show she was giving of herself, took her wrath out on her delighted colleague.
'You b*tch! You're enjoying this! Just you wait, I'll…YEEEEEOOOWWW!'.
At last, the firm, rounded butt cheeks of Glamour Girl had come into contact with the thumb-tacks in the cushion. She jerked upwards as she felt the tacks on her ass. But she could not hold herself up for very long. Inevitably, she sank back down again on to the cushion, then with another loud yell of pain, jerked up once more. Power Princess laughed delightedly.
'Yeeeeoow! You b*tch! There's something in the cushion! Yooouch! Oh, pull it away. I can't hold myself up. Yeeeoooowww! Oh my ass!'.
The chasing news team had caught up with the runaway trolley, and Glamour Girl’s considerable embarrassment, as the thronging crowds stopped in the street to enjoy the show, was heightened by catching a glimpse of a TV salesroom as they passed. There, on a dozen different screens, large and small, were the live pictures of her gyrating pussy as she bucked up and down, landing on the cushion, only to jerk up again, thrusting her sn*tch around, making the vibrator wave about as she did so, almost as if she wanted the crowd to get an even better look at her pink slit than they were getting already. This was totally humiliating, and totally degrading, and the fact that Power Princess was so obviously relishing it made it even worse.
'Don't worry, sister super-heroine. We'll be making an emergency stop soon. But it might be a little painful'.
'Please, no more…Yeeeoow!… Haven't I been humiliated enough…Oooowww!'
Then Glamour Girl noticed that they were now in a cul-de-sac. At the end of the street, at the bottom of the hill, was a garden centre. Outside, prominently displayed, was a large, very vicious looking, gaint cactus and the trolley was on a direct course for it.
'Nooo! Please! Yeeoow! You wouldn't! Ooooohhh!'.
'You want to stop this thing don't you?', said Power Princess, leaning down to Glamour Girl's ear again. 'You think you've been humiliated already - just wait till the whole town sees you sitting on a giant cactus, b*tch!'.
The masked beauty's grin turned to a scowl as she tried to raise her head, but realised, after a sharp tug, that her hair was caught in the Glamour Girl ear-rings. This would have been no more than annoying if a public-spirited citizen had not reached out at that point to grab one of the trolley's legs, in an attempt to stop it. Both snooty super-heroines saw the world revolve 180 degrees, as the trolley turned. For a moment it stopped, as the man desperately held on. Power Princess eyed his slipping fingers with alarm, for good reason. The trolley was now facing the other way, and she was bent down over the front. Her superb, full, rounded butt was now sticking up and out, and only 12 yards from the giant cactus. With her hair yanked in the ear-ring, there was nothing she could do to take her very prominent posterior out of the firing line.
Attached Thumbnails
GG000087.jpg   GG000088.jpg  

GG000089.jpg   GG000090.jpg  

GG000091.jpg   GG000092.jpg  

GG000093.jpg   GG000094.jpg  

GG000095.jpg   GG000096.jpg  

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2015, 01:11 AM

PART 11
'Hold on! Don't let go!', she shouted, desperately, trying to tug her hair free. Glamour Girl, despite lying with her legs wide open and naked, vibrator-filled pussy on display managed a smile, and prayed the man's grasp would slip. Part of the crowd wanted this rescue to succeed, but most were dying to see the haughty Power Princess's delectable ass become a pin-cushion.
Agonisingly, the man slowly lost his hold, and the trolley picked up speed again.
'Nooooo!', screamed Power Princess, watching helplessly as her shapely, white-lycra clad ass hurtled towards the cactus, presenting a perfect, and well-deserved target.
'Noooo! This can't be happening to me!'.
The next second, there was a dull thump as the trolley came to rest, followed by a loud, prolonged squeal of pain from the masked super-heroine as she found herself sitting painfully, and humiliatingly, on the hundreds of sharp needles.
'YEEEEEEEOOOOOOOWWWWCH! Ooooow! My ass! Ooooooowwwww!'
The spectators could not hold in their laughter at the sight of the bent-over, snooty masked avenger with her ass stuck fast on the cactus. She kicked, and squealed, and cursed and swore in impotent fury at her predicament - stuck ass-first in a cactus in front of the whole town. This was not only extremely painful, it was very, very humiliating.
'Get me off this goddam cactus', she wailed, wincing with pain, trying not move a muscle, as each movement made the needles already sticking into her butt jab her more.
Glamour Girl's retinue had arrived by this time, their sides aching at the laughter this humiliating episode had induced. Paula removed Glamour Girl's ear-ring, and her aides held blankets up around her so that she could dress herself in the Glamour Girl costume that Paula had brought.
'Hey, Glamour Girl', a man shouted from the crowd. 'Don't forget to take the dildo out before you put your panties on!'.
Attached Thumbnails
GG000097.jpg   GG000098.jpg  

GG000099.jpg   GG000100.jpg  

GG000101.jpg   GG000102.jpg  

GG000103.jpg   GG000104.jpg  

GG000105.jpg   GG000106.jpg  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2015, 01:13 AM

PART 12
Glamour Girl glared at him, as the crowd laughed. After she'd dressed, she took the bottle of oil and poured some on to the ground at the far end of the trolley. Meanwhile, the continued yelps and oaths from Power Princess, sitting on her cactus throne, were music to her ears.
She got off the trolley, and looked defiantly at the crowd, now feeling like her old self, dressed in the tight, sexy Glamour Girl outfit. Her imperious look was slightly undermined by her need to rub her butt that had been bouncing up and down on the tacks for the last few minutes. Then she turned to Power Princess.
'Okay, we'd better try and extricate her fat butt from this cactus'.
Now it was Power Princess's turn to glare as her rival revelled in the situation.
'You', snapped Glamour Girl to one of her aides. 'Pull the trolley forward - gently.'
The aide did as he was told, and Power Princess felt something akin to relief as her rump was finally pulled out of the prickly plant. But her relief was short-lived. After a couple of yards, the aide slipped on the oil that Glamour Girl had poured on the ground. With a cry of disbelief, and apprehension, Power Princess felt herself rolling back to the cactus again.
'Oh noooo!'
The spectators cheered and laughed as her taut, shapely butt, already covered in sharp, jabbing cactus needles, landed in another part of the plant. Power Princess howled in pain and fury as she felt the needles stick in to parts of her rear-end that had escaped the first time.
'Aaaaaagghhh! Get me out of here! Ooooohh! It's not fair', she whined. 'Ooooww! My ass! Do something!'
'You stupid idiot', yelled Glamour Girl, in mock rage to her aide. 'Her butt's already covered in cactus needles. Now the poor dear is sitting in the cactus again, as if she hasn't been humiliated enough'.
Power Princess felt this sham concern as keenly as the pain in her ass.
Eventually, the trolley was pulled forward and round, so that it was no longer facing downhill. This also meant that the Power Princess butt was turned round into the full view of the large crowd on the street, who sniggered at what they say. The gorgeous, well-rounded ass cheeks were covered in a mass of very painful needles. There were even some where her sexy lycra briefs met the dark nylon tights at the top of her thighs.
'She won't be sitting down for weeks!'
'It's high time the snooty little b*tch was taken down a peg or two'.
'Yeah. Serves little Miss High-And-Mighty right'.
Power Princess's ears burned in shame as she heard the obvious pleasure her degrading ordeal was giving to everyone - especially Glamour Girl. The latter turned the cushion on the trolley upside down and instructed her aides to lay the distressed super-heroine face down over it.
'Now take her back to 'GG' HQ and well try and get the cactus out of her poor little butt'.
So Power Princess began the humiliating return to her rival's HQ. Face down over the cushion, with her cactus-covered butt stuck up in the air, she groaned in embarrassment and mortification as the people of the town sniggered and called-out as she passed. She tried to lie as still as possible, as every movement of her rump caused her to wince in pain as the needles pressed against her butt.
'Yeeeoow! Ooooohh!' she wailed, as a particularly bad bump on the road made her ass wiggle.
'Stop!', cried Galmour Girl. 'I can't bear to see my fellow crime-fighter suffer like this. I'll start pulling the needles out now'.
Despite Power Princess's protestations, Glamour Girl got on to the trolley, and sitting across the mortified super-heroine's back, facing her butt, she began to extract some of the cactus needles. This would have been painful enough even when done carefully. But Glamour Girl ensured that each time she removed one, she pressed it in a little first, or brushed some others with her hand, so the powerless Princess was having her defenceless rear continually pricked and jabbbed.
'Oooow! Careful! Yeeouch! Watch what you're doing. Aiiieee! Can't you be more careful. My ass is…yeeeow! It's not fair! Oooooh!'
The sight of the mighty Power Princess yelping in pain as cactus needles were painfully picked out of her butt was hugely entertaining to the crowd, and very, very satisfying to Glamour Girl, who was able to forget about her own ordeal to an extent as she enjoyed the humiliation of the dark-haired beauty squirming and bucking beneath her.
Power Princess's humiliation was complete as the trolley re-passed the TV salesroom, and she caught a glimpse of Glamour Girl gleefully removing the needles from her up-turned, cactus-covered butt on the TV screens all over the shop - on TV screens all over the country!. She clenched her fists in pain and mortification at the totally ridiculous spectacle she made.
'Please be more careful. You…aggggh!…spiteful…yeeeoch!…little b*tch! Owwwwhhh!'
Attached Thumbnails
GG000107.jpg   GG000108.jpg  

GG000109.jpg   GG000110.jpg  

GG000111.jpg   GG000112.jpg  

GG000113.jpg  
Old 07-05-2015, 02:48 AM

PART 13
Eventually, the degrading procession reached 'GG HQ' and the sniggering beauticians assisted 'Glamour Girl' in finishing the task of removing the rest of the needles from Power Princess's sore and tender posterior. Her humiliation continued as the beauticians had to cut away the super-heroine costume to pull-out some needles that had gone right through her briefs, in between her ass-cheeks. She squirmed in sheer humiliation as she was forced to present her up-turned bare ass to these gloating minions and bitter rival, while they spread her butt-cheeks to access the most painful of the cactus needles. All the while she got to relive sitting on the cactus and being paraded through town face down on a trolley via television news repeating the rating-grabbing clips. Her tears had made a mess of her makeup even before she had gotten her backside free from the spiky plant. She would have dreaded to think what her face looked like now, if she could get her mind off of the thorns being pulled from her nude backside, or Glamour Girl smirking in triumph.
The final ordeal she had to face was a press conference inside the media-suite at 'GG HQ'. Her costume having been cut to pieces, she was forced to cover herself in a short, silk robe that a snickering 'Glamour Girl' provided. 'Glamour Girl' had been careful to remove the belt first, so that 'Power Princess' was had to hold the robe across herself with her hand.
The two answered questions for the media, trying to play-down the double humiliation they had suffered.
'PussyWhip may be claiming credit for the unfortunate series of events', said Glamour Girl, 'but she had nothing to do with it. And I just want to clear up, here and now, that it was not a vibrator, but a delicate medical instrument that Dr. Kunliquer was using to examine me'.
The reporters winked and nudged each other, as Glamour Girl felt herself blush.
'And I want to thank my fellow super-heroine for trying to assist me, even if it ended badly for her'.
Power Princess, holding her robe closed, with her pretty little crown still perched on her head, also paid clenched-teeth tribute to the 'assistance' that Glamour Girl had given.
'I know that PussyWhip is trying to claim some credit for this, but I repeat that that little b*tch is no match for Power Princess. As for the cactus', she continued, now blushing furiously, 'it looked worse than it was. My special Power Princess briefs shielded me from most of the needles'.
The press then asked for some pictures. The two posed with as much dignity as they could. Then they asked if they could have one of Power Princess sitting.
'Certainly', she replied.
As she began to sit, 'Glamour Girl' walked behind her, and placed a cushion of the chair for her.
'Thank-you' said Power Princess through gritted teeth, as the reporters sniggered.
As she sat, she caught sight of Glamour Girl covering her mouth to stifle some laughter. Too late, the masked beauty realised that the cushion was the one that she had sent to Glamour Girl in the first place. As her already extremely tender rump pressed hard down on the thumb-tacks, she roared in pain, then leapt several feet into the air clutching the cheeks of her ass with both hands. The robe fell open, and the clicking press photographers snapped away happily as the beet-red super-heroine displayed her glorious, swelling breasts and delectable pussy, as she danced round the stage, franticly rubbing her throbbing behind.

NEXT UP: POWER PRINCESS PLOTS HER REVENGE
(Well, she may be playing the long game, but it won't be dull. We'll very soon meet a new main character. It may be some time before I post the next set.)
Attached Thumbnails
GG000113.jpg   GG000114.jpg  

GG000115.jpg   GG000116.jpg  

GG000117.jpg   GG000118.jpg  

Old 07-06-2015, 06:24 AM

Default Thank you so much for doing this!

Like many people on here I love Shaw's writing, its amazing that after all these years there are now illustrations. BTW, are you ever going to post the rest of the Aquanet mafia stuff, I also like that story/illustrations.
The Following User Says Thank You to newfavorite For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2015, 04:51 PM

I like it. I assume it will continue at some point. I needed to take a break to get enough ideas to make something new. I might jump in and finish the current storyline at almost any time, but the next story will be a while in the making. For Shaw's stuff, that was only 1/7th of the length of this whole series. Not to mention that I wrote a sequel half as long after that.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:29 PM

Power Princess Plots Her Revenge – by SHAW

PART 14
The previous couple of days had been bad ones for superheroines as PussyWhip continued her campaign to make them laughing-stocks by publicly humiliating them. Power Princess and Glamour Girl had hurtled through the streets on a trolley, Glamour Girl, naked, with a vibrator throbbing inside her pussy, and Power Princess ending up sitting on a large cactus.
Now there was new excitement in the town. The talented, much-celebrated star Amada Venturi was coming to play a concert. Men and women alike were variously fascinated or made envious by the divas talent, voice, and beauty. Moreover, she had recently been the subject of a “kiss and tell” feature in Metropolitan Fashion magazine, where an interview highlighted her incredible exploits with other celebrities, both male and female. Wherever she went, she was the stuff of fantasy. PussyWhip already had fairly advanced plans about kidnapping the diva.
A special ball was being given in Amada's honour at the Grand Hotel. Stephanie Cox, the bratty younger sister of Power Princess’s mundane identity, had used her wealthy family's connections to get an invite. The spoiled, hedonistic, horny twenty-one year-old was not going to let an opportunity like this pass her by and she breezed into the reception wearing a classic, very short black dress. Stephanie always wore her dresses as short as possible and reveled in the attention that resulted from the slavering men (and some women!) who gazed, hypnotized, at her long, shapely legs.
Like her prissy older sister, the wayward Stepanie had luxurious dark hair, but with lighter highlights. Though her breasts were nowhere near as ample as her sister's, she gave Nature a hand with some strategically placed padding.
As she walked up the steps of the plush hotel, local car-dealer, the rather rotund 'Honest Hank' was organising a publicity ad for the latest sports car in his range. He wanted to cash in on the media attention that had already been generated by Venturi's presence, and he and his cameraman were preparing to broadcast from outside the hotel.
'Twenty dollars if you could pose in front of the car for us, Miss', shouted Honest Hank hopefully, entranced by the sexy figure in front of him.
'In your dreams, fatso', replied Stephanie, a little insensitively, as she entered the hotel.
She soon spotted her prey, standing in a corner, by a candle-lit table near a staircase. She was dressed in an expensive dress that d****d beautifully over her superb body, tight in all of the right places. But the dark-haired beauty was not alone - an exceptionally busty cocktail waitress, who had obviously also read the singer’s 'kiss and tell' article was lingering, tray in hand, flirting outrageously with her.
Stephanie was indignant as she watched Amada smiling and chatting, her eyes transfixed on the cocktail waitress's substantial cleavage that strained against her skimpy French maid uniform.
'She's just a common maid!', she thought. 'She's not supposed to linger, she's supposed to serve!'
Stephanie approached the pair, and took a glass of champagne from the tray. The two were so engrossed in their conversation that they did not notice Stephanie discretely pour a little of her drink on to her own shoe. Then she poked the waitress in the back.
'Shouldn't you be taking your drinks tray round, young lady', she said in a superior fashion, though the waitress was only a year younger than Stephanie. 'After all, you are a waitress, aren't you? The hired help are not supposed to socialise with the guests'.
The cocktail waitress shot Stephanie an angry look, turned and smiled to Amada, saying she hoped to see more of her later, and began to walk off, deliberately pushing Stephanie to one side as she passed. But Stephanie put out her foot, tripping the maid, who was sent sprawling on to the ground with a crash, giving Amada, and the rest of the guests a flash of her powder blue panties as she landed with her skirt riding up over her waist.
The maid sat up and hastily pulled her skirt down over her hips.
'You b*tch!', she snapped, as the hotel manager rushed over to see what the commotion was.
Stephanie turned to the manager, pleased to see that he was immediately entranced by her lovely young body and face.
'This clumsy oaf stood on my foot, and spilled champagne all over my new shoes', she explained. 'Then she insulted me, as you just heard. Either she goes, or you get a bill to replace my two hundred dollar shoes'.
There was never any doubt about what the manager would do, and he led the protesting waitress away to his office to dismiss her. Smiling happily, Stephanie turned to Amada, and felt a delightful twinge in her pussy as she surveyed the face and body that she was determined to spend the night with.
'Cox', she said, extending her hand.
'Pardon me'.
'Stephanie Cox.'
“A pleasure,” responded the gorgeous singer, 'Are you having fun?'
'I believe that they will be serving some food shortly', she continued.
'Oh good. Things always go better with something hot', said Stephanie.
Stephanie could hardly wait to drag her upstairs and unwrap the goodies.
Trays of food were placed on a long table near them, but there was only one thing that Stephanie wanted to taste.

(More to come. It may be some time. But this next section is one of my favorites in all stories in this genre, so I promise it will be worthwhile.)
Attached Thumbnails
GG000120.jpg   GG000121.jpg  

GG000122.jpg   GG000124.jpg  

GG000125.jpg   GG000126.jpg  

GG000127.jpg   GG000128.jpg  

GG000129.jpg   GG000130.jpg  

Old 07-09-2015, 10:27 PM

PART 15
It was at this point that Glamour Girl arrived. Partly she was there to give some superheroine protection to such an important celebrity, but mostly she was there because, like Stephanie, there was no way she’d let such a beautiful and popular visiting star escape her clutches. Indeed, it would be difficult to say who was the bigger sl*t - Glamour Girl or Stephanie Cox.
Glamour Girl was wearing her latest 'Glamour Girl' outfit, a light blue lycra bodysuit that looked as if it had been sprayed on to her. A red 'GG' logo across her chest, and a tiny pair of tight red briefs served to accentuate the egotistical superheroine's magnificent tits and ass. She was also sporting, for the first time, the Glamour Girl Utility Belt which contained an assortment of crime-fighting devices as well as her lipstick, eye-shadow and a spare pair of panties.
Trailing in her wake was an awe-struck security guard, who followed behind partly from deference but mostly so that she could feast her eyes on the swaying Glamour Girl blue-lycra clad bubble-butt as she gracefully walked ahead.
It did not take long for Glamour Girl to locate Amada, and Stephanie looked daggers at her rival as the vain, permanently horny superheroine stuck her large melon-like breasts between Miss Cox and Amada.
'Hi! I'm Glamour Girl. I'll be your bodyguard for tonight - and that's quite a body you've got to guard', she said seductively, eyes sparkling.
Amada nearly fainted as she took this luscious vision of undiluted pulchritude before her. Stephanie was not pleased, and she poked Glamour Girl angrily on the shoulder.
'Hands off b*tch, she's all mine', she said, less than diplomatically.
Glamour Girl kept her composure with maddening ease.
'And who might you be?', she asked sweetly.
'Stephanie Cox'.
Glamour Girl signaled to the security card who handed her a clipboard with the names of the guests attached to it.
'I don't see your name here', lied Glamour Girl. 'Have you any ID?'
'No - I haven't got any ID on me, you simpering, fat-assed bimbo! I don't need ID. I'm Stephanie Cox!'.
Stephanie was just congratulating herself on the wit and subtlety of her put-down when she felt herself being grabbed from behind by the security guard.
'What are you doing! Let me go'.

The guard held Stephanie's arms out as Glamour Girl took a pair of Glamour Girl Handcuffs from her Utility Belt, put the chain round one of the railings by the staircase and then locked the cuffs round the struggling Stephanie's wrists.
'You can't do this to me!', she screamed impotently as she rattled the chain of the handcuffs against the railing. 'Let me go this instant!'.
Stephanie's remonstrations only served to draw the attention of the other well-heeled guests to her predicament.
'You are not on the list of guests, so I will have to search you for concealed weapons', said Glamour Girl.
'This is ridiculous! Where could I conceal any weapons in this outfit?'
Glamour Girl did not give the obvious reply, but instead took the hem of Stephanie's little black dress in her hands, and with an evil smile, ripped it off her body in one dramatic movement.
'Oooooh!', squealed the mortified Stephanie, blushing furiously as she now stood stripped to her lacy white bra and panties. Her protestations had ensured that all eyes in the room were now upon her. While Stephanie loved to be the centre of attention, this was positively humiliating, stripped to her underwear in public by this big-titted show-off.
'You b*tch!', she wailed, pulling at the handcuffs again, mortified beyond belief that she could do nothing to cover herself up.
For her part, the already greatly aroused Glamour Girl felt an extra surge of excitement at the prospect of degrading this bratty socialite in front of the gorgeous star. She and Stephanie were engaged in an old-fashioned war between two beauties, and Glamour Girl was winning hands down.
Attached Thumbnails
GG000131.jpg   GG000132.jpg  

GG000133.jpg   GG000134.jpg  

GG000135.jpg   GG000136.jpg  

GG000137.jpg   GG000138.jpg  

GG000139.jpg   GG000140.jpg  

The Following User Says Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001