uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-26-2017, 05:24 AM

Thanked 4,437 Times in 141 Posts
Default DANCE

Me and my friend Jenny was out at a danceplace last night....and we had a great time....I danced with a guy and when they played a slow song and we danced close together I could feel his cock against my pussy...after one hour or two Jenny wanted to go home so we took our things and was on our way out...when the guy came and asked if he could drive us home...Jenny didnīt want to but I was fast and said that we wanted to...he drop Jenny off and we was on our way to my place.....I asked if he wanted to come in for a cop of coffee or something...we went in and when I stod at the door closing it he came up behind me and grab my boobs and squeezed his cock at my back and kissed my neck...he turned me around and we kissed...he undressed me and I stod there in my bra... garterbelt with my tan stockings and high heels...his cock had a erection so I kneeled and started kiss and lick it...I suck his balls and kiss him up the shaft....I licked his precum off when he grab my head and pressed all his big cock in my mouth...he fucked my mouth til he came and I swallowed his cum...we was laying on the floor a while and I started to suck his cock hard again...I was so horny my pussy pounding so I kneeled over his cock and ride him hard then I had one of my best orgasm....we fucked all night...and when we woke up in the morning we fucked again
Old 05-23-2018, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 348 View Post
Me and my friend Jenny was out at a danceplace last night....and we had a great time....I danced with a guy and when they played a slow song and we danced close together I could feel his cock against my pussy...after one hour or two Jenny wanted to go home so we took our things and was on our way out...when the guy came and asked if he could drive us home...Jenny didnīt want to but I was fast and said that we wanted to...he drop Jenny off and we was on our way to my place.....I asked if he wanted to come in for a cop of coffee or something...we went in and when I stod at the door closing it he came up behind me and grab my boobs and squeezed his cock at my back and kissed my neck...he turned me around and we kissed...he undressed me and I stod there in my bra... garterbelt with my tan stockings and high heels...his cock had a erection so I kneeled and started kiss and lick it...I suck his balls and kiss him up the shaft....I licked his precum off when he grab my head and pressed all his big cock in my mouth...he fucked my mouth til he came and I swallowed his cum...we was laying on the floor a while and I started to suck his cock hard again...I was so horny my pussy pounding so I kneeled over his cock and ride him hard then I had one of my best orgasm....we fucked all night...and when we woke up in the morning we fucked again
Oh my!! You are a horny girl aren't you!! You look a treat in your pictures! Great story! Did you really swallow his cum!?? If you did... Good girl!!!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife

1m:21s