uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2018, 06:36 PM

Default My college days

I don't get off on reading words like the stories in this forum, since I am a visual person.
I know there are many here who do, so I will share a few real things that happened to me.

I'll add more later

When I was 6. I constructed a radio station that consisted of a discarded refrigerator box, a speaker on top and an amp and microphone inside. I would read the newspaper inside the studio in my back yard. Naturally, when I entered community college, I made a beeline for the radio station as soon as I was settled in. I became friends with the classical DJ who looked like a stoner and cousin to Tommy Chong. I was hanging out there once when the phone rang. He picked it up and rolled his eyes and handed the phone to me and told me to talk. On the other end of the line was a girl. We started talking, and arranged to meet that night. After about an hour into the date, she told me to pull in the parking lot of her apartment complex, and proceeded to give me a blowjob for _2_ hours. She wasn't very good, obviously, and I was nervous being out in public, along with being caught off guard.

We went out once more, with her main interest being my dick. Her main goal was to have me shoot my nut in her mouth. Once that was done, she was not interested in me any more. I went over to her place the next day and overhead her say "I got Johnny's seed this morning" so she was a cum bucket for sure.

I'm not a psychologist, but it appears to me that since her father was not in the picture she was most likely looking for a replacement, and the penis represented what she was missing.
Old 04-02-2018, 03:25 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default College Days, sort of....

After HS I was in and out of college for a few years, so yes, college years....

Fixit's story about being kicked to the curb caused me to think of this odd experience. I did post this a couple years back, can't find the thread now.

Think Drive-in theater days: I had a buddy who had a steady GF. We were probably like 18 or 19 y.o. then.
His GF had an neighbor, she was an OK cutie, nothing to get crazy about. For a short time it was like an regular thing, whenever they went to the drive-in, I'd go with along with my buddy, and we'd pick up his GF & her neighbor Betty would also come along.

Betty was thin, small tits, but hey, they were tits. Naturally we were always in the back seat, and like kids that age, start making out as soon as the movie starts. Well, seems like Betty gets heated up pretty easy. It's dark as hell in the back seat of that old Chevy. Lots of sounds and movement coming from the front seat, but who cares, I got my own thing going on in the back seat.

Soon have her bra pushed up, playing with those little titties, sucking and nibbling a nip here and there. She starts grinding into me harder and harder, humping away against my raging hardon. Man she is HOT!

I manage to work a my hand down her pants, soon I got them unzipped, and working her pussy. Sweet and juicy! Working away, working away, she's moaning away, finally, whimpering, twitching, then ahhhhhhgggh. Orgasm! Her, not me. Oh well... She calms down. Suddenly gets all upset, starts say shit like "what just happened? Did you take my bra off? what's wrong with you! I must have been asleep!" I am like, WTF?

Meanwhile, in the front seat they think this is all very amusing! I think we went with this scenario on Saturday nights like two more times, like ground hog day! Go to the movies, I get her off, I get no relief, and she makes the claim she was asleep. Pretty convenient, right? Women, go figure. I was about done with that "relationship" about then.

So yes, similar results as Fixit's story, except results flip flopped..... Mr. Fixit was the one who got off! I got nothing!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2018, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
Mr. Fixit was the one who got off! .
steve, I went home with blue balls after the 2 hour blowjob, and had a talk with Rosie Palms and her 5 sisters. The second date is when she dumped me after I got myself off in her mouth.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607

8m:45s