Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2018, 12:43 PM

Thanked 4,954 Times in 196 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
We all kinda know what your friend's reaction was but what was your wife's expression and reaction to the evening, from when she initially removed her top to reveal half of her magnificent bod to the back and forth of whether she would rub her boobs on his face? She obviously enjoys the thrill of letting him see and occassionally touch her bod...
Thanks omega88,

She seemed a bit shy and didn’t elaborate much. I get the feeling that she isn’t totally comfortable talking about experiences after they have happened. I am certain that she enjoys it but I’m just trying to read her and play it accordingly.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Esandes For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2018, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Any new adventures with your wife? whether with your same friend or with others? She is such a sexy girl she should let others see and enjoy her. She obviously has enjoyed what has happened so far... You do know everybody wants to fondle her luscious bod???
No new adventures recently. It had been a luck for us. Hopefully something soon. Thanks for the compliment! And I would like many to fondle it!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Esandes For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2018, 02:33 PM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esandes View Post
Thanks omega88,

She seemed a bit shy and didn’t elaborate much. I get the feeling that she isn’t totally comfortable talking about experiences after they have happened. I am certain that she enjoys it but I’m just trying to read her and play it accordingly.
Slow and steady withs the race... or something like that. Timing is everything and you have the best sense of that. It seemed like she has enjoyed shrugging that black dress off her shoulders and enhancing her fabulous cleavage on more than one occasion [your "Coming home from a bar" pic, for example] so hopefully things like that continue and she gains confidence not only in herself but in how you view her... now and in the future. Sometimes there is a hesitation over the concern not only about the morning after, but potentially further down the road.

We await the next adventure - hopefully not too long...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2018, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdick View Post
I never wear a bra and love to show off my braless titties in low cut, thin, almost see through blouses. Guys just can't take their eyes off my chest when I'm out shopping or anywhere. When I was a young girl in the 70s unless your nipples showed against your shirt, no boy would look at you. There were too many other girls walking around showing off their nipples and bouncing braless tits. If you wanted to be cool and thought of as hip you would wear something thin and even pinch your nipples to make them hard before you went into an area with cute guys. My tits are still firm and have just the right amount of bounce to them when I walk. I just never put a bra back on. About 15 years ago one of my husband's buddies came over to our house before my husband got home. It was summer. I was barefoot, had on a small pair of cutoff short shorts, and I had on a fairly thin, tight, scoop neck blouse that showed nearly everything. I was working in the garden so the top was sticking to me like a wet T shirt contest. He came out back and as I stood up he could barely speak. I led him inside for a cool drink and tried to sit on our screened in porch and have a conversation. He couldn't take his eyes off of them and had a lot of trouble following what was going on. I knew he had a thing for me but the poor guy was using both hands in his lap trying to cover up what was a very uncomfortable hardon. After a while I just came out and said, "You want to see them, sweetheart?" He gulped, nodded and said, "Yea, I want to see them bad." I said, "How do I know you want try to grab me and fuck me if I show them to you?" He said he wouldn't. I said, "if you let me tie your hands behind you I'll let you suck on them." He quickly agreed. We went inside and I took an old piece of cotton cord I had and securely tied his hands behind him. I threw a big pillow in front of the couch and told him to kneel on it and pulled my thin blouse over my head. He moaned when he saw them. I leaned forward and pulled his face to the right one and he started sucking. Soon I moved his mouth to the other other one. All this was making me wet so I leaned back and unfastened my shorts and put my finger on my clit. After hearing him moan so much while he sucked on them was getting me very horny. I pushed him back, put my fingers in the waistband of my shorts and slid them off. (no panties then either) I laid back on the couch, spread my legs and asked him how he was at eating pussy? Well he turned out to be pretty good. After he got me off several times I pushed him back on the floor. As I unbuttoned his pants and slid them down, out popped his raging hard 5 inch dick. As I started jerking him off he begged me to fuck him. I said, "Honey, you've got to be much bigger than this to ride this ride. (I only fuck big dicks) It wasn't long before he shot cum all over himself and my hand. I wiped my hand off on his face and helped him up. I put a couple of paper towels in his hand and made him waddle to the back door with his pants around his ankles. I was still naked. I got a kitchen knife, opened the door, put the knife against the rope holding his hands together and said, "If you tell anyone about this I will tell everyone about your tiny dick." Then I cut his hands loose and pushed him out of the door, closed it and locked it. It was hard to stop laughing.
you could embarass me like that too if i get to suck your tits and pussy, well worth it
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ts50 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2018, 10:23 PM

Thanked 3,121 Times in 164 Posts

I posted this is another thread, but after the SO got her nipples pierced we couldn’t tell if they were crooked. So a couple weeks later at a friends, we asked his opinion.

He got a LOT of good stares, and as the night went on she stayed topless, eventually down to just panties, and even some pussy flashes.

She let him have and handful of her tits more than once as well, and even posed for a few pics.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to enihcamyot For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2018, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enihcamyot View Post
I posted this is another thread, but after the SO got her nipples pierced we couldn’t tell if they were crooked. So a couple weeks later at a friends, we asked his opinion.

He got a LOT of good stares, and as the night went on she stayed topless, eventually down to just panties, and even some pussy flashes.

She let him have and handful of her tits more than once as well, and even posed for a few pics.
Very nice!! We have discussed having her nipples pierced for a few reasons. One, someone touches her tits, two, it’s super sexy and three, they show through a shirt nicely!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Esandes For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2018, 10:10 AM

Default No developments

We haven’t hung out with our friend in a while so there are no developments as far as that goes but my wife has agreed to have some fun in other ways. She agreed to play a game where we are hanging out at a bar and she tries to have as many men as possible sign her boobs. I would be across the room watching. I am thinking I’ll sign them first where one signature is tame and another is under the bra across the nipple so that anyone that is approached feels free to participate and we will see how far they want to take it. Any thoughts or ideas?
Attached Thumbnails
AD46F815-BBA0-4B38-ACC6-4B230314962C.jpeg   E8E90ACD-633D-413D-A91B-40CC7B4C48C5.jpeg  

27D3F56F-88AD-46EA-B782-C8F889E7E9BE.jpeg  
Old 07-29-2018, 11:31 AM

Quote:
We haven’t hung out with our friend in a while so there are no developments as far as that goes but my wife has agreed to have some fun in other ways. She agreed to play a game where we are hanging out at a bar and she tries to have as many men as possible sign her boobs. I would be across the room watching. I am thinking I’ll sign them first where one signature is tame and another is under the bra across the nipple so that anyone that is approached feels free to participate and we will see how far they want to take it. Any thoughts or ideas?
What bar? And when are you going? I would love to participate.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hamburgny69 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2018, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgny69 View Post
What bar? And when are you going? I would love to participate.
Not sure yet but I will let you know! Hopefully I will have participants that want to push the boundaries.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Esandes For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2018, 09:02 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Not sure yet but I will let you know! Hopefully I will have participants that want to push the boundaries.
And give enough warning so people can book flights, etc.... Do not think you will have any issues with guys NOT pushing the envelope, once they catch sight of her beauties!

That seems a big leap for her if she was shy and embarrassed flashing her boobs and possibly rubbing them in the face of your passed out friend in the privacy of your place - just a few months ago. If the signing idea fails, maybe just a button top that can have a few extra buttons undone, or better, the buttons "somehow" pull off and she does not realize it... and there is nothing she can do about it. All fun.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:

Tags
fondle, grope, share, tits, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s