photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2017, 08:17 AM

Default When your girlfriend's pals are comfortable in your presence...

I've always had a thing for situations where women treat male friends as they would a girlfriend. I don't mean where they are being exhibitionist or 'daring' rather that they are completely comfortable that there could never ever be any kind of sexual element to any relationship with the guy in question. The obvious examples are where a woman has a gay friend and so is quite happy to undress etc as if it they were with another female. Similarly some women get to a point where they see their own friends' husbands or boyfriends as no 'threat' sexually and are quite happy to act as if it was just another friend. This has happened just once to me but I live for the day it happens again 😀

It was a few years ago and a group of us had a birthday dinner for my girlfriend at the flat my girlfriend and I shared. We invited 3 couples and a single friend of my girlfriend. We ate, drank copious amounts of alcohol and then at about 7pm went to the local pub. More drinking and we were all fairly drunk. It not hammers. It had been slow and steady rather than a heavy binge. However, at one point my girlfriend's single friend stumbled over a bar stool into the table and spilt drinks everywhere. It was no big deal but that kind of acted as a bit of a wake up call that we were all getting pretty drunk. The party began to split and the couples headed home. The plan was always for the singleton to stay at ours in bed with my gf and I would have the sofa. That's exactly how it panned out.

The next morning I was in the kitchen making tea and I made some for the girls and knocked on the door and left the teas on the floor outside. Minutes later my gf came out to collect them and said to me "you've got to come and see this." Intrigued I followed her in the bedroom and my gf pointed out a big purple bruise on her friend's thigh. It was quite a bruise to be fair, obviously from her stumble in the pub the previous night. But that isn't what I was most impressed by. Her friend had now propped herself upright to take her tea. She had borrowed a vest-like t shirt off my gf which was tight and so gathered at the waist but down below she was wearing white knickers that were a gauze like material. Not lacey, more a really fine netting. Just standard knickers rather than sexy lingerie. Anyway, they were completely see-through. I couldn't believe it. I could see her shaven pussy lips as though she was there naked. But not a word was said and I'm genuinely not sure she realised in advance whether or not that this was going to happen once I had been invited to see her bruise but there was absolutely zero chance of anyone in that room not being aware that I could see her mound. One of the best mornings of my life.

Anybody got anything similar?
Old 07-19-2017, 09:32 AM

Thanked 26,491 Times in 1,269 Posts

My wife used to do a lot of sewing for friends and family. They would come over and try on the clothes as if I were part of the furniture.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2017, 10:24 AM

Default Not as thrilling but...

My ex's best mate wanted to borrow a top off her. I was lying in my ex's bed slightly hungover when she came in. She said "close your eyes while I try this on". I did but couldn't resist peeking as she stripped down to her black underwear right in front of me.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to JakeUK For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2017, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeUK View Post
My ex's best mate wanted to borrow a top off her. I was lying in my ex's bed slightly hungover when she came in. She said "close your eyes while I try this on". I did but couldn't resist peeking as she stripped down to her black underwear right in front of me.
Perfect. It's that kind of casual attitude to you seeing her, albeit in underwear, that I love.

It's their naivety that gets me. She must have thought that because I am her best friend's fella that I either wouldn't notice or wouldn't find it in any way sexy. I've been beating off about it for the last 3 years 😂
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Londonguy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2017, 05:43 PM

Default Hahaha

I bet you have! To actually see her pussy is quite something. Do you think she was self
conscious when she realised?

The girl who stripped in front of me clearly genuinely thought I'd resist peaking! Like, as if!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JakeUK For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2017, 06:07 PM

Thanked 1,257 Times in 73 Posts

I doubt she thought you wouldn't peak. Most woman are far more switched on than men when it comes to that sort of thing.

You maybe missed a trick not asking to see more of her
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Busterman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2017, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeUK View Post
I bet you have! To actually see her pussy is quite something. Do you think she was self
conscious when she realised?

The girl who stripped in front of me clearly genuinely thought I'd resist peaking! Like, as if!
There was clearly a moment in time when she realised that I could see her fanny and that I'd actually seen it. If asked then I'm sure she'd claim that she had regular knickers on (which she did) and that my gf was in the same room ( she was). But it was almost a situation where she was completely oblivious to the fact that I'd find her shaven c*nt attractive. She wasn't self conscious in the slightest - as said in the OP, it genuinely wasn't exhibitionism or her trying to embarrass me. Like I said, it's just the unbelievable levels of naivety that really strikes me. The bottom line was that I was her best friend's fella and therefore I couldn't possibly be interested in seeing her vulva.

Did your gf's friend know you looked? Where was your gf at the time?
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Londonguy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2017, 06:20 PM

Thanked 1,671 Times in 64 Posts

I've had the classic scenario happen where me and my wife were grilling outside during the summer and one of her friends was out there with us for probably over an hour - talking, eating, just hanging out - wearing nothing but jean shorts and a moderately revealing bikini top that showed off most of her breasts above the nipple, her belly and her entire back as if she might as well have been topless whenever she turned around. It's kind of funny; I don't think she ever in a million years would have hung out for an hour in front of her friend's husband in a not-particularly-concealed yard in jean shorts and a BRA (even a bra that concealed more than what she was wearing)... but the fact that the thing in the exact shape as a bra happened to be made of this different, water-resistant material makes it totally fine.

Not that I'm complaining, of course!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hwu For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2017, 06:33 PM

Thanked 1,671 Times in 64 Posts

And another one comes to mind: One of my wife's friends/coworkers (her only coworker she's good friends with, actually) stayed the night on the couch at our place because her boyfriend needed to take the car out of town for something so she was going to carpool to work with my wife in the morning. When my wife and I got up in the morning, her friend was going about her business getting ready for work throughout our kitchen and living room where she slept wearing a t-shirt and not skimpy but definitely form-fitting white panties for at least ten minutes before she hopped into the bathroom and changed. Bare feet and long pale legs on show right up to her snugly concealed but well-emphasized ass. Didn't show the slightest iota of embarrassment at me seeing her like that, no a trace of blushing or rushing or trying to conceal herself; behaved no differently than she would have if she had opaque baggy sweatpants on. Obviously I didn't say a word about it. There's a time to know when to shut up and politely, secretly enjoy the show.
Old 07-19-2017, 09:14 PM

Not exactly the right senerio but I had a room mate for a few months once I had know her for years any way she was getting a divorce and needed some where to stay so I "rented" her a room, well I never saw her completely nude but did see every bit of her at one time or another.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fenderbender357 For This Useful Post:

Tags
gauze knickers

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
nspm

4m:09s

04-25-2010
1637447 cucumber fun part 2

1m:22s

04-24-2014
US beige panties May 2012 sm

1m:44s