photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2017, 03:14 PM

Mrs Couple, I loved reading your recount of the story you posted. I hope you get lots of positive feedback and post a lot more. I enjoy reading the stories your husband posts here but it is always super hot and erotic to hear things from the ladies perspective.

Also, I just wanted to let you know that all of your pictures are super hot! You are a very sexy lady. I'm sure you have no trouble attracting any man you desire. I know if I ever had the opportunity I would be all over you

PS I also sent you a PM if you check it while your online. Can't wait to read more of your stories and hope you post again soon.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MT1982 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2017, 11:52 PM

Thanked 5,744 Times in 294 Posts

So, my husband is traveling for work and left yesterday afternoon and our friend David is also traveling for work for the next two weeks. My husband will be home Thursday morning this week. So it is just me sitting home alone with the TV and the computer. I sat in the hot tub with a bottle wine earlier and caught up on my chick shows and thought I would post another story from way back when.

I wand to thank everyone for all the wonderful comments and questions in our mailbox. I have tried to answer many of them and reply but hope I didn't miss anyone. Some of the questions if you ask on here then everyone can read the answer. But, whatever works best for you.

Here goes my next story. Let me know if you like it.

All the email messages you all have sent are very much appreciated. I can’t believe so many people want to hear about my adventures. My husband insisted I write more but I don’t know what to write about so thought I would tell you about the first time I ever saw and touched a guy’s penis.

I was still in school and was going out with a guy who graduated a few years before me. At the time the age difference seemed like a lot but now it was not that much. He was 22 and I was 16 at the time. There was not ever anything serious but he was fun to hang out with, could buy beer and had his own car. One night when we were out and he had bought a 12 pack of beer and we were drinking when he said he needed to stop at home and do something. I was very naïve and a little tipsy and went along. I was sitting on his couch listening to music waiting for him and he walked up behind the couch and without warning both of his hands went down my shirt and underneath my bra as he cupped my boobs. I jumped up and asked him what the hell he was doing telling him to quit. I stopped mid-sentence looking to find him completely naked with a raging hard on. It was the first time outside of health class anatomy drawings I had ever seen a guy naked or seen a penis in real life. I covered my eyes but peeked through my open fingers trying not to let him see me looking. He stood back trying to talk to me and I finally moved my hand and looked at him. He begged me to touch it but I resisted for a while but finally reached out and felt it. It was hard and hot, I was amazed at how hard it felt as I sat on the couch with him in front of me. He wanted me to wrap my hand around it and I finally worked up the courage to. He moved my hand to try to get me to stroke him and then moved my hand to his balls. They were hanging down between his legs and hairy. The skin was also hot and very soft.

He begged me to show him my boobs and to show him my vagina. I kept telling him no and he told me I had seen him naked so it was only fair. Finally, I pulled my top off and raised my bra letting him be the first guy to ever see my boobs. He asked to touch and I let him rub them and play with my nipples. He then talked me into pulling my pants and panties down with a lot of coaxing. The only thing he could see was my full bush since it was late 1979 and nobody shaved back then. He begged to touch me and I let him run his fingers through my pubic hair. He started to work his way between my legs and I moved away and pulled my pants back up and put my shirt back on despite his protests. He asked me to touch his penis again and I reached my hand out and grasped him once again. This time he started kissing me really passionately and I could feel myself begin to get aroused as I was now stroking his penis. He got one of his hands into the back of my jeans and was rubbing my ass underneath my panties trying to work his way downward and I was enjoying the feelings and rush. But as I was letting myself go I felt a warm wet sensation on my hand as I felt his penis pulsate and throb. He shoved his hand as far into my pants as he could holding me tightly against him and I felt his fingers at the entrance of my vagina.

Fortunately for me at the time he shot his load all in my hand and onto my shirt and jeans. If he had not shot his load I may have ended up having sex with him that night the way things were going. I was totally grossed out by his cum and began to move away fast breaking loose of his embrace. Once he was done he went into the bathroom and threw me a towel calling me a tease. I wiped his goo off me as best as I could and he was dressed and said he was taking me home. At home in my own room that night I masturbated myself to climax thinking about the feel and touch of his penis, wondering what it would have been like to have it inside me. I was surprised at how wet my vagina was. After that night, I told my best friend but never told anybody else what had happened until I told my husband while we were dating. I never went out with him again after that night. He came by the house and called my house but I refused to talk to him. I was scared to death my mom would find my clothes and washed them out in the sink but she never said anything about it if she did notice anything.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
Old 05-09-2017, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
That was very nice!
Thank you, you are very kind to say that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT1982 View Post
Mrs Couple, I loved reading your recount of the story you posted. I hope you get lots of positive feedback and post a lot more. I enjoy reading the stories your husband posts here but it is always super hot and erotic to hear things from the ladies perspective.

Also, I just wanted to let you know that all of your pictures are super hot! You are a very sexy lady. I'm sure you have no trouble attracting any man you desire. I know if I ever had the opportunity I would be all over you

PS I also sent you a PM if you check it while your online. Can't wait to read more of your stories and hope you post again soon.
Thank you, I will leave the pictures to my husband to post. I don't think he is online where he is at. I talked to him last night but haven't talked to him yet today. I did send you an answer on your email here and hope it is what you were asking.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2017, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
So, my husband is traveling for work and left yesterday afternoon and our friend David is also traveling for work for the next two weeks. My husband will be home Thursday morning this week. So it is just me sitting home alone with the TV and the computer. I sat in the hot tub with a bottle wine earlier and caught up on my chick shows and thought I would post another story from way back when.

I wand to thank everyone for all the wonderful comments and questions in our mailbox. I have tried to answer many of them and reply but hope I didn't miss anyone. Some of the questions if you ask on here then everyone can read the answer. But, whatever works best for you.

Here goes my next story. Let me know if you like it.

All the email messages you all have sent are very much appreciated. I can’t believe so many people want to hear about my adventures. My husband insisted I write more but I don’t know what to write about so thought I would tell you about the first time I ever saw and touched a guy’s penis.

I was still in school and was going out with a guy who graduated a few years before me. At the time the age difference seemed like a lot but now it was not that much. He was 22 and I was 16 at the time. There was not ever anything serious but he was fun to hang out with, could buy beer and had his own car. One night when we were out and he had bought a 12 pack of beer and we were drinking when he said he needed to stop at home and do something. I was very naïve and a little tipsy and went along. I was sitting on his couch listening to music waiting for him and he walked up behind the couch and without warning both of his hands went down my shirt and underneath my bra as he cupped my boobs. I jumped up and asked him what the hell he was doing telling him to quit. I stopped mid-sentence looking to find him completely naked with a raging hard on. It was the first time outside of health class anatomy drawings I had ever seen a guy naked or seen a penis in real life. I covered my eyes but peeked through my open fingers trying not to let him see me looking. He stood back trying to talk to me and I finally moved my hand and looked at him. He begged me to touch it but I resisted for a while but finally reached out and felt it. It was hard and hot, I was amazed at how hard it felt as I sat on the couch with him in front of me. He wanted me to wrap my hand around it and I finally worked up the courage to. He moved my hand to try to get me to stroke him and then moved my hand to his balls. They were hanging down between his legs and hairy. The skin was also hot and very soft.

He begged me to show him my boobs and to show him my vagina. I kept telling him no and he told me I had seen him naked so it was only fair. Finally, I pulled my top off and raised my bra letting him be the first guy to ever see my boobs. He asked to touch and I let him rub them and play with my nipples. He then talked me into pulling my pants and panties down with a lot of coaxing. The only thing he could see was my full bush since it was late 1979 and nobody shaved back then. He begged to touch me and I let him run his fingers through my pubic hair. He started to work his way between my legs and I moved away and pulled my pants back up and put my shirt back on despite his protests. He asked me to touch his penis again and I reached my hand out and grasped him once again. This time he started kissing me really passionately and I could feel myself begin to get aroused as I was now stroking his penis. He got one of his hands into the back of my jeans and was rubbing my ass underneath my panties trying to work his way downward and I was enjoying the feelings and rush. But as I was letting myself go I felt a warm wet sensation on my hand as I felt his penis pulsate and throb. He shoved his hand as far into my pants as he could holding me tightly against him and I felt his fingers at the entrance of my vagina.

Fortunately for me at the time he shot his load all in my hand and onto my shirt and jeans. If he had not shot his load I may have ended up having sex with him that night the way things were going. I was totally grossed out by his cum and began to move away fast breaking loose of his embrace. Once he was done he went into the bathroom and threw me a towel calling me a tease. I wiped his goo off me as best as I could and he was dressed and said he was taking me home. At home in my own room that night I masturbated myself to climax thinking about the feel and touch of his penis, wondering what it would have been like to have it inside me. I was surprised at how wet my vagina was. After that night, I told my best friend but never told anybody else what had happened until I told my husband while we were dating. I never went out with him again after that night. He came by the house and called my house but I refused to talk to him. I was scared to death my mom would find my clothes and washed them out in the sink but she never said anything about it if she did notice anything.
We both love to read your stories that you and your husband post. This was very hot and my wife chuckled when she read it this morning saying she had a very similar experience at about the same age. She told me about it and we both laughed. Thank you for posting your hot story for us.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 2out4more For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2017, 11:56 PM

All it took was for me to go out of town and my wife starts posting lol. She didn't tell me she was going to post anything yet and I wondered why she asked me several times if I had been online. I have been out of town this week and tonight is the first time I have been online since Monday morning. Wow, I hope she keeps it up.

I was going to post this earlier but may as well now.I do have pictures from the night but they are not good due to the single bulb in the bedside lamp that had a yellowish hue.

Recently a very good friend has been undergoing a lot of issues in his life surrounding his recent divorce, custody and job issues. He was not adjusting to single life well at all. It was his birthday and my wife told me she really wanted to try to do something nice for him to help cheer him up. I had called him and tried to make a plan to take him out for an evening but he sounded depressed and declined all of my offers.

The evening of his birthday we decided to go to the place where he was renting a room. We had not visited there before but could tell he was feeling down and thought a visit may cheer him up. His room turned out to be fairly small and with only a small dresser, bed side table and full sized bed. He was laying in the bed looking at his laptop when we came in. My wife said he looked like he had been crying but he denied it and said he was fine, just feeling really down. We talked to him for a little while and invited him out with us but he said he did not feel well and did not want to go out. My wife sat on the bed talking to him and trying her best to cheer him up but she was not having much luck.

Kevin had always been a strictly vanilla friend and had been very private. I was surprised when my wife told him she hated to see him so depressed and she was going to find a way to cheer him up before we leave. She then reached down and pulled her sweater off and then took her bra off. It was cool in his room and her nipples were rock hard. Kevin just looked but did not try to touch and just said he was sorry for being so down but just had a lot going on in his life. My wife said she was going to take his mind off his worries and give him a birthday to remember as she stood up and pulled her jeans and panties off. She said the floor was freezing and put her socks back on as she sat back down next to Kevin. She managed to get a smile from him as he said he had just not felt very social lately. I watched as she un did his jeans and proceeded to pull them off him with no resistance leaving Kevin laying in the bed in his shirt and boxers as she rubbed his crotch with her hand outside his boxers. Kevin just gazed at me as my wife continued and finally pulled the front of his boxers down revealing his still limp cock. She bent over and gave his cock a kiss and then took him into her mouth as an “oh shit” escaped Kevin’s mouth. My wife continued to kiss and suck Kevin’s cock until she had him fully hard and he was laying on his back still half dressed in his boxers and shirt moaning in pleasure.

About ten minutes into the blowjob with her stopping and teasing to keep him from cumming I heard my wife ask him if he wanted to fuck her. He was excited and almost replied begging her. She asked if he had any condoms and he replied “no, I never thought I would need them.” My wife had urged me to get naked and I was behind her on the bed fucking her as she continued to suck Kevin’s cock. It was so hot watching her seduce our friend for the first time I ended up blowing my load deep inside her before pulling out and standing back. She asked me if I had brought her sex purse and I told her no, that I never thought it would be needed tonight. She laughed and said you never know as I watched her pull Kevin’s shirt and boxers off him getting him completely naked before climbing up on top of him.

My wife was straddling his cock and says, “he just came inside my pussy, do you still want to fuck me since we don’t have a condom?” I never heard a reply from Kevin outside of a moan and his hips moved as he guided his cock inside my wife and she sank down on top of him fully impaling his cock inside her. The two of them began moving and groaning together as my cum leaked from my wife down Kevin’s shaft and over his balls as he gripped her ass and slapped it while fucking her from underneath. It did not take Kevin long to cum and after just a few moments he was cumming hard as he held onto her hips tightly pushed full inside her.

Once he was done we all lay on the small bed as my wife said we better get ready because she had not cum yet. Kevin thanked her continuing to tell her how great it was and that it had been over four years since he had sex. Apparently, he and his ex-wife had stopped having sex and had been sleeping in different rooms long before they finally split up. As soon as he told us that he knelt up and got between my wife’s legs and began to lick her pussy pushing her to a climax pretty quickly. We ended up staying with Kevin the rest of that night and repeating our fun. I came inside her one more time and my wife said Kevin had at least four total orgasms through the night. I slept part of the time and would wake up to Kevin fucking her. It definitely turned out to be a birthday he would remember.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20150728_234714.jpg   IMG_20150728_234751.jpg  

IMG_20150728_234801.jpg   IMG_20150728_234812.jpg  

IMG_20150728_234646.jpg   IMG_20150728_234704.jpg  

2015-07-30_09-58-58.jpg   IMG_20150729_000336.jpg  

IMG_20150729_000345.jpg   IMG_20150729_000354.jpg  

Old 05-11-2017, 09:28 AM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
All it took was for me to go out of town and my wife starts posting lol. She didn't tell me she was going to post anything yet and I wondered why she asked me several times if I had been online. I have been out of town this week and tonight is the first time I have been online since Monday morning. Wow, I hope she keeps it up.

I was going to post this earlier but may as well now.I do have pictures from the night but they are not good due to the single bulb in the bedside lamp that had a yellowish hue.

Recently a very good friend has been undergoing a lot of issues in his life surrounding his recent divorce, custody and job issues. He was not adjusting to single life well at all. It was his birthday and my wife told me she really wanted to try to do something nice for him to help cheer him up. I had called him and tried to make a plan to take him out for an evening but he sounded depressed and declined all of my offers.

The evening of his birthday we decided to go to the place where he was renting a room. We had not visited there before but could tell he was feeling down and thought a visit may cheer him up. His room turned out to be fairly small and with only a small dresser, bed side table and full sized bed. He was laying in the bed looking at his laptop when we came in. My wife said he looked like he had been crying but he denied it and said he was fine, just feeling really down. We talked to him for a little while and invited him out with us but he said he did not feel well and did not want to go out. My wife sat on the bed talking to him and trying her best to cheer him up but she was not having much luck.

Kevin had always been a strictly vanilla friend and had been very private. I was surprised when my wife told him she hated to see him so depressed and she was going to find a way to cheer him up before we leave. She then reached down and pulled her sweater off and then took her bra off. It was cool in his room and her nipples were rock hard. Kevin just looked but did not try to touch and just said he was sorry for being so down but just had a lot going on in his life. My wife said she was going to take his mind off his worries and give him a birthday to remember as she stood up and pulled her jeans and panties off. She said the floor was freezing and put her socks back on as she sat back down next to Kevin. She managed to get a smile from him as he said he had just not felt very social lately. I watched as she un did his jeans and proceeded to pull them off him with no resistance leaving Kevin laying in the bed in his shirt and boxers as she rubbed his crotch with her hand outside his boxers. Kevin just gazed at me as my wife continued and finally pulled the front of his boxers down revealing his still limp cock. She bent over and gave his cock a kiss and then took him into her mouth as an “oh shit” escaped Kevin’s mouth. My wife continued to kiss and suck Kevin’s cock until she had him fully hard and he was laying on his back still half dressed in his boxers and shirt moaning in pleasure.

About ten minutes into the blowjob with her stopping and teasing to keep him from cumming I heard my wife ask him if he wanted to fuck her. He was excited and almost replied begging her. She asked if he had any condoms and he replied “no, I never thought I would need them.” My wife had urged me to get naked and I was behind her on the bed fucking her as she continued to suck Kevin’s cock. It was so hot watching her seduce our friend for the first time I ended up blowing my load deep inside her before pulling out and standing back. She asked me if I had brought her sex purse and I told her no, that I never thought it would be needed tonight. She laughed and said you never know as I watched her pull Kevin’s shirt and boxers off him getting him completely naked before climbing up on top of him.

My wife was straddling his cock and says, “he just came inside my pussy, do you still want to fuck me since we don’t have a condom?” I never heard a reply from Kevin outside of a moan and his hips moved as he guided his cock inside my wife and she sank down on top of him fully impaling his cock inside her. The two of them began moving and groaning together as my cum leaked from my wife down Kevin’s shaft and over his balls as he gripped her ass and slapped it while fucking her from underneath. It did not take Kevin long to cum and after just a few moments he was cumming hard as he held onto her hips tightly pushed full inside her.

Once he was done we all lay on the small bed as my wife said we better get ready because she had not cum yet. Kevin thanked her continuing to tell her how great it was and that it had been over four years since he had sex. Apparently, he and his ex-wife had stopped having sex and had been sleeping in different rooms long before they finally split up. As soon as he told us that he knelt up and got between my wife’s legs and began to lick her pussy pushing her to a climax pretty quickly. We ended up staying with Kevin the rest of that night and repeating our fun. I came inside her one more time and my wife said Kevin had at least four total orgasms through the night. I slept part of the time and would wake up to Kevin fucking her. It definitely turned out to be a birthday he would remember.
Well done!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2017, 03:07 PM

I don't even know where my husband finds some of the pics he posts. He and David both have lots of pics of me they like to look at. I just don't think most of them are all that flattering but they sure seem to like them.

I got this reply in email and do have a story about something like this I will try to write about and get posted here. Hubby comes home tonight and so give me a few days to get it up here.

Quote:
R U into any bdsm play? my wife and i both enjoy it and have a lot of fun. anything you can share in this area appreciated we are both on fetlife too if you are there
Also got this one and it is like several others so here is my answer for everyone on it.

Quote:
Love your stories and pictures. Have you ever had a gangbang and did you like it? Do you do them now? How many guys have you had at one time? Would love to see some pictures of you in a GB.
Yes, I have done two gangbangs set up by my husband at my request. I have several girlfriends that really enjoy them so I had to try it out. First one was with 7 guys and I did enjoy it. Mostly I enjoyed the attention of the guys. The other one was about a year later and was with 18 guys total that were there, two came just watching and one or two could not get hard. They both were fun but I really prefer 2 or maybe 3 guys sometimes instead of a gangbang. I have done 5 guys at a time a few times and even that was really too much for me. MFM with 2 seems to be my perfect number. I haven't done more than 3 in several years and while I always say never say never I don't have any plans to do another gangbang. Don't know if hubby has any pics of any of it or not.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2017, 04:22 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
I don't even know where my husband finds some of the pics he posts. He and David both have lots of pics of me they like to look at. I just don't think most of them are all that flattering but they sure seem to like them.

I got this reply in email and do have a story about something like this I will try to write about and get posted here. Hubby comes home tonight and so give me a few days to get it up here.

Also got this one and it is like several others so here is my answer for everyone on it.

Yes, I have done two gangbangs set up by my husband at my request. I have several girlfriends that really enjoy them so I had to try it out. First one was with 7 guys and I did enjoy it. Mostly I enjoyed the attention of the guys. The other one was about a year later and was with 18 guys total that were there, two came just watching and one or two could not get hard. They both were fun but I really prefer 2 or maybe 3 guys sometimes instead of a gangbang. I have done 5 guys at a time a few times and even that was really too much for me. MFM with 2 seems to be my perfect number. I haven't done more than 3 in several years and while I always say never say never I don't have any plans to do another gangbang. Don't know if hubby has any pics of any of it or not.
Where does the line form?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2017, 05:57 PM

Default Kevins relief

Nice that your able help out a friends thats feeling down. Love the story, makes it like im there with ya watching.

Im with Tifso..... in line. Lol.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2017, 11:37 PM

Lucky friend, what does it take for a guy to become a friend, I have felt down lately lol.

Your brief description of gangbangs was great but not enough information. I would love to read about the details from your point of view. I enjoy your husbands stories and pics of you in action but it is alway hotter to hear the woman's perspective of the encounter.

I will keep looking for your BDSM story. I'll bet it is hot. I am flying back to Chicago from Charlotte tomorrow for a week working from home so I'll be online more than when I am on the road.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MT1982 For This Useful Post:

Tags
best man, daughter, mom mature mommy milf, sex hookup, sister, swinger, wife hotwife milf yum

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s