uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2015, 10:31 PM

Default Anonymous Beach Sex - 1st story

So I was living in Hawaii and had been there for a few months and had done the club scene. I decided to try my hand at Craigslist and found a post by a couple who were looking for a guy to have fun with his wife while he watched and took pictures. The kicker was they wanted to do this somewhere public. So I replied and they responded. After a few emails and phone calls he asked if I was available. Of course I was!

He told me to drive up to the North Shore and look for their car parked on the side of the road. I put on a pair of sandals, board shorts, and a t shirt after a quick shower. I found their car pretty easily, a nice newer muscle car. Parked by a small path through some of the beach brush. The guy walked out of the path and we introduced ourselves. He asked if I was ready and did I mind if he took pics. I told him sure just avoid the face. He agreed and told me she was just down the path blindfolded and on her knees.

I walked down the path with him following after grabbing his camera. I walked around and the path opened a bit and there was his wife. She was an older woman but stunningly gorgeous. Long dark hair and pale akin with tons of freckles all over her neck and face. Her hair was pulled back a bit by the blindfold. Her lips were a flush red and I could tell by the tightness of them she was nervous. Her hands were clasped behind her back and I walked right in front of her to where he directed me to stand.

I couldnt believe my luck at having this gorgeous milf on her knees in front of me. He told her to go ahead and she slowly reached out and slid her hands down from my waist to the front of my shorts. I watched her blindly caress my steadily swelling cock through the thin material of the shorts. She untied the string and spread open the velcro crotch of the shorts. I watched her slip a hand inside and the sunlight caught her ring and just kicked the thrill of this into overdrive. I heard the digital camera start clicking off pics as she drew my quickly hardening cock out.

I couldnt prepare myself for the soft heat of her mouth as she licked her lips and took me into her mouth. Her tongue flicked over my tip and she started sucking hard as she slowly took me all the way. Seconds later I was rock hard and she slowly worked her mouth on my hard dick. I watched her succulent lips slipping up and down my shaft as her hands began working my heavy balls and hard shaft.

I slipped a hand down through her hair cupping her head but not forcing anything, just letting her show me all the tricks an older woman could show me. The combination of suction, tongue twirling, and hands working all over me as she rocked back and forth on her knees.

Her husband took pics from every angle and I tried to help him by leaning this way and that to give him a better view. He asked me if I was ready to fuck her and slightly reluctant to cut this fantastic blow job short I nodded and muttered hell yeah.

He told me to lay down and he guided her around. I watched him peel her shorts and panties off, kissing her deeply as he worked a finger against her glistening sex. He moved her over to straddle me and she got down on the balls of her feet and reached back to slide a condom down my hard dick. Hubby slipped her shirt up revealing an amazing pair of natural tits. Full, round, and natural an easy full C or D cup pair of rosy pink nipple perfection, and to my surprise and unending excitement, covered in a waterfall of freckles.

I felt her hand grab me firmly as she guided me to her pussy. I stole a glance down and watched the slightly parted full pussy lips beginning to soak the tip of my dick through the rubber. She dropped down smoothly and quickly taking my solid 8 inches deep inside her. The shock of the heat from her vagina and the pressure of her kegels milking me almost immediately made me groan out loud.

She bobbed her pelvis up and down slowly at first, building a hot rhythm as she rode me, all the while my hands found and firmly massaged those perfect breasts. Her nipples stood out proud and hard as she rode me, now moaning softly as she started working her clit with one hand, supporting herself with the other as she bounced on me.

Suddenly through the sound of the digital camera clicking I heard and then saw a low flying army helicopter go right over where we were. I imagine the crew got a great view of her tan freckled ass bouncing on my hard dick. Too bad they couldnt hear the wet slap if her lips against my base and her moaning groans of pleasure.

After what seemed like an hour of ecstasy watching and feeling her ride me, hubby told me to get behind her and fuck her from behind. We both separated slowly and she dropped to her knees, panting from the exertion as I got behind her. I started to reach down to guide myself home but her hand was already there and she pushed back hard and fast. I took the cue and grabbed her hips so I could watch her beautiful round ass bounce as I started pounding her hard and fast.

Hubby took a few more furiously fast run of pics as she began shuddering through an orgasm. Her pussy felt like a vice tightening in ripples down my cock as she came and i felt myself drawing close. He saw my eyes roll or my body tense and told me to cum on her tits. Hearing this guy tell me to cum all over his wife sent me over and I pulled out and whipped the condom off as she swung around. I grabbed my dick and pumped furiously as my orgasm hit and I spurted a proud jet of thick white cum over her tits to land squarely on her chin, the next throb sent an equally thick wad of cum over her tits followed by several more as she pushed her full tits together. I shuddered through the decline of the orgasm and she perked her tits up as he took a few more pictures of her messy chest.

I stepped back and redressed. He smiled and gave me a thumbs up and nodded back up the trail. I took my hint and grabbed the spent. Condom and wrapper and said thanks and good bye.

I got back in my car and left, well spent and still buzzing from this hot rendevous. We emailed back and forth a few more times, he even sent me a few pics afterwards, which unfortunately were lost on a harddrive crash. I still fall back to that memory as one of the highlights of my sexual experiences so far. If by any chance this is read by that couple, thanks again!

Hope you enjoy the story!
Old 03-13-2015, 12:01 PM

Any comments are welcome!
Old 03-13-2015, 01:12 PM

This is titled "1st Story".......THERE'S MORE!!?? Please
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AliDubois For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2015, 01:26 PM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliDubois View Post
This is titled "1st Story".......THERE'S MORE!!?? Please
I do hope so.