photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-09-2018, 10:56 AM

Default Mark's house cont'd

When Dawn and Jen came back the first quarter was almost over. Dawn told me what happened while they were gone.

We went into the master bathroom but decided to go back to the bedroom instead. Jen immediately pulled my jersey off and pushed me back onto Mark's bed. I am young enough to be her daughter. She laid next to me and started playing with my pussy. She told me that she never had sex with a woman before and asked if she could eat me. Of course I said yes. She bent her head and licked me gently. I was very wet and she ate me like a cat eating a bowl of cream. I begged her to put a finger in me and she did so. She started to finger fuck my pussy and pulled my clit into her mouth. I couldn't believe this was her first time. She reached up with her other hand and started pulling on my nipple. I couldn't help myself and begged her to make me come. I asked her to bite my clit and she did so. I came squirting all over her face. She licked up as much as she could. I was still horny and I asked her to give me a mark to show that she ate me. She gave me a hickey right next to my pussy. Whoever buys the jersey from me will definitely see it. I want to do her next. We ran out of time but there is lots of game to go.

So the first quarter was over and it was time to auction Dawn's last article of clothing. The deal is that she will stay with the winner until halftime but there is no blowjob or fucking. The winner can play with her but they have to stay in the room. The bidding progresses quickly passing $100.00 then $150.00. Mark, always the show off bids $200.00. He wins and Dawn walks over to him. He has already had every hole of Dawn's but has never been in charge of her in a group like this. He can't resist this opportunity. He pulls the jersey off Dawn and stands her in front of him. He sees the angry love bite next to her pussy and asks Dawn about it. She tells him that Jen did that. Jen's husband overheard and gave his wife a look. They left the room to talk. More on that later. Mark has Dawn lay across his lap. He tells her to spread her legs and he will show everyone her pussy. Dawn spreads and everyone can see how wet she is. Mark starts to play with her pussy and then her ass. To show off he tells everyone how she loves having her ass fucked as well. He lubes her ass with her juices and inserts a finger. He tells her to start fucking his finger with her ass. Dawn starts moving her ass in front of all of these people. She loves having an audience and this makes her hotter. Pretty soon those close enough can hear Mark's finger going in and out of her ass.

Soon Dawn starts begging," please put another finger in my ass. Fuck me harder."

Mark does and now no one is watching the football game. They are all watching Dawn get fucked.

"I'm coming Mark. Shove your fingers in deep." Dawn is almost shaking as she comes on Mark's lap. He removes his fingers and has Dawn sit up. He holds his hand in front of her face and tells her to suck the fingers that just came from her ass. Dawn looks at the crowd, looks at me, and sucks those fingers clean. That took us to halftime.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to genedad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2019, 08:26 PM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default More

Anyone else had this happen to them?????
Old 02-11-2019, 04:27 PM

Thanked 1,453 Times in 145 Posts

Just two weeks ago we went to a private party at some friends' house. There were maybe 50 people there, all of whom we knew to one degree or another. They had it catered by a local restaurant and the restaurant owner was there directing the cooks and wait staff in food preparation and service. During the party, the restaurateur was circulating in the crowd and, at one point, walked by my wife, pushed his crotch into her ass as he passed, and then grabbed her ass as he was moving away. He then chuckled and said, "Excuse me."

I didn't see this and she didn't tell me until after the party, although she told some friends at the party at the time.

Does not offend me, but does not turn me on. It's not like he grabbed her tits or she appreciated or encouraged it. And, as bad as it is, it's not an uncommon occurrence for men to do that. I would have nevertheless thought in the new climate about these things people would have dropped this kind of behavior for a while.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2019, 05:58 PM

Thanked 1,122 Times in 53 Posts
Default Fun fun

Watching or hearing about guys touching wife always turned me on. LOL More detail later
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rogergo4 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2019, 04:45 PM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

I was in a crowded bar and trying to get to the bar to pick up our drinks, just as I reached for the drinks a well endowed woman at the bar turned toward me, my hand went right over her left boob. Her response was "this sure is a friendly place, but don't forget the other one". I was embarrassed as hell, but she didn't back away or appear offended that a stranger was holding her boob.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2