Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2014, 10:59 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default Wives Acting Naughty with Husbands Nearby

There are of course many guys on this board that willingly share views, or more, of their wives. But have you experienced or seen a wife that who touched or flashed or otherwise blatantly hit on you when her husband had his back turned or was nearby, and you don’t believe that he was in on the wife’s actions and presumably wouldn’t approve? Cuckolded while he was watching, or just behind his back?

Sister-In-Law Spreads Her Legs

I've told stories before about my sister-in-law Kay. When we were younger we had a flirtatious relationship with some mild rubbing and touching, and she gave me a few subtle peeks at her body. This is a story I haven't told before that was one of the last times she did something like that. We were in our early thirties, and had kids by now. We were staying at my in-law's house. My wife and I had slept the previous night in a bedroom, and Kay and her husband slept on a sleeper sofa in the living room. The next morning, most people were up, but Kay took her time and was lying on top of the sheets in the the living room sleeper in her nightgown. Having witnessed one other time that she doesn't always wear panties under her nighties, I sat on a chair on the left side of the sleeper, keeping an eye on Kay for any flesh views. Kay's husband was sitting on the edge of the bed with his feet on the floor, facing away from Kay and me. My wife (Kay's sister) was roaming nearby as were my in-laws.

Kay, lying on her right side facing me, wearing a white nightgown, looked at me looking at her from about three feet away. She lifted her left knee up so there was perhaps a twelve to fifteen-inch gap between her knees. I was staring nearly point-blank up her nightgown at a wide open beaver, her hairy (the way I like it) pussy on view in broad daylight. Kay, with an expressionless look on her face, stayed posing that way for a minute, looking at me. I didn't move my gaze, just enjoyed the view, with Kay's husband right behind her with his back to us, unaware that his wife was flashing me her bare pussy.
The Following 83 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
americuadorian, apeyboy, Archelon, AristideBruant, badduladdu, BadPhotog, Bigmonkey, blitz101010101, blueyez54, CAguyLA, Candi Delight, carbilz, carribeanfool, collector5757, cpl4fun309, cufan86, cupofjoe, dagnamitus, dandd, dicknsider, discreetfun2, dkuk8166, DRDavenport, dr_pepper1942, everjon, fapfreediet, filbert1953, gradient, greendoor, groggy2, Hamburgny69, hockeypuck, Iron280, ironhorse, jho.nn, jiinx81, johnp, jojo33bdx, Krimper, krushboy07, kuba123, Mac Bolan, madeuce47, magnaebony, make_out_guy, maymedson11, meandmygirl, movalrats, MrBill, mrspock, mudpie, mysweetie61, naaktstel, NaturallyExcited, nectcouple, nkedf, ohioguy4fun, Omega88, palladin, patwill30, psc, rak1918, ripstar1, rpsaturnal, Rufus the Red, scott794, sky44444, sleazoid, stiv837, thealbaarea, thegit, tristanwoods, tylergal, voyeurager, voyuk, whatnow3, wickedweasel72, wolf86, wonderbill, World.Traveller, xxxxenophile, Yorkie1, zarh
Old 11-09-2014, 11:04 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default NEW YEARS EVE KISS

I was at a New Years Eve party at someone's apartment when I was about twenty; single and unattached that night. We were all pretty drunk by midnight, as we often were back then. There was a girl there, a very pretty little brunette with a nice body, that had recently married a friend of mine. Right before she got serious with her now-husband, we had done a little drunken flirting one night, so I knew there was some attraction on her part.

At midnight people started kissing as was the custom, and then we went back to partying. I was pretty drunk but recall being in the kitchen shortly after midnight with some other friends, when this brunette found me and wanted to give me me a New Years kiss. This immediately became a make-out session, her lips and tongue entwined with mine. as we held each other. I knew her husband was right through the door in the living room, and other friends were watching us there in the kitchen, so I let go of her. But as I dropped my right hand, my hand grazed her left breast, which was clearly braless. I SWEAR that this was an accident. But she then dropped her right hand, and it slid over my cock slowly, clearly not by accident, resting her palm on it for just a moment. I felt guilty about the public display with my friend's wife, but also enjoyed it immensely.
Old 11-10-2014, 12:36 AM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts

Interesting topic. My wife had a secret hobby for a long time before I was aware of it, the art of the 'accidental' flash. She told me about the time we shared a beach house with her sister and her BF, my wife thought the BF was a real hunk and she wanted to steal some of his attention from her sister. When he was around she wore this sundress which was loose on top and unless she made a point of holding her shoulders back, if she leaned over he could see her entire breasts down to her panties.

She told me one afternoon I was down at the beach with the kids, her sister was taking a nap and she was in the kitchen getting stuff ready for dinner. BF made a point of standing where when she leaned over to get a pan, or groceries he was looking down her top. She loved to show and he was taking full advantage.

She said this went on for a while and she was getting hot, she said he had an obvious boner growing too. Then he got bold and walked up behind her and put his hands on her shoulders, he said "I'm glad you like to show me your breasts, I'd like to feel them too". He slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders and bared her tits. He kissed her neck as he fondled her nipples. She said she was so hot she could have screwed him on the kitchen floor.

Bu then she heard noises that I was coming up with the kids, so it ended quickly asnd they never got ano9ther chance that week.
Old 11-10-2014, 04:52 AM

We were having dinner in an upmarket hotel dining room.My wife was wearing a short dress which was very low cut high split sides,with no underwear. We were sitting in a corner, I suspect because the waiters could look down her front there without being obvious.Across from us the only other guests in our area were two business men were conversing in the phone quite loudly, obviously ordering some girls, but in another language.They then suddenly became very quiet.

As they shut up my wife stopped talking and I figured she like all the rest of the guests were not happy with the loud conversations of the businessmen. I suggested that we leave our coffee and go as the guys were really spoiling our night. She just told me to be quiet and wait. It was then that I realised that she had turned sideways and spread her legs to give both guys a really good look between her widely spread legs.This had been going on intermittently for some time and I hadn't noticed, but she sat there now without moving for about five minutes and then got up to leave. She walked straight past them and gave them a big wink and said "have a good night guys"as we left.

The next morning we went down for breakfast and they both came and sat next to us obviously hoping for another display, but she totally ignored them.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:29 AM

Thanked 3,621 Times in 374 Posts
Lightbulb interesting topic ...

It reminds me of the time when I fucked with a co-worker, with whom we had become friends with her husband. (I wrote some stories in another topic: [Cheating] sex with a co-worker)

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=171049

This one was the perfect cuckold, who saw nothing of what was going on between his wife and me.

One evening while we were gone spend a weekend in a holiday cottage, he had settled on the bed in their room, reading a car magazine, with door open, looking directly into the living room.
His wife and I were on the couch in his field of vision, but turned slightly and thus, he saw us as 3/4.
His wife was dressed in a very skimpy outfits (it was summer and it was very hot). Unfortunately, I have a picture of very poor quality to offer you ... sorry.
She wore a strapless bra and less a long but open to the entire leg length skirt .... and also with nothing underneath.

She sat there on the couch to read a book, the flap of his skirt was open and uncovered his thigh and leg.
I came to settle down next to her, pretending to be interested in his book, and I soon started to caress her leg.
She showed no reluctance, so I continued, spreading* her skirt a little more, now stroking the inside of her thigh. She remained impassive and let me continue. I went up my hand to her little shaved pussy began to flow with excitement.
My hand is now playing with pussy, my fingers caressing her clit and pussy and slowly slipped between her wet lips. She was terribly excited. Her pussy was dripping now, and she held moan, but her whole body trembling, shaken by spasms of desire. Her face and throat were red, her nipples were hard and swollen.
I was also terribly excited by this.
Knowing that her husband was near us, and he could surprise us, when he was quietly trying to read a book while I fingered his wife, who was having a lot of fun with that.
She finally let go of her book, and she grabbed my cock to give me a memorable handjob . We enjoyed both without a cry. She had an orgasm, and I have ejaculated in her hand. After which, she licked the cum on her hand and swallowed it.
It is for me one of the best memories of that period !!!!

I attach a photo in the dress she wore that day, I have others where we see better
Attached Thumbnails
img042 (2).jpg  
Old 11-10-2014, 10:23 AM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts
Default Slight repost

There was a period in our marriage when my wife cheated quite a lot at the office and I was very unaware of it. She was an attorney at a high powered litigation firm, and so that meant long hours, trips away from home, and aggressive people. That apparently translated into sexually aggressive as well.

Her firm was rather large, and three floors in the building in which they were located. One year they had just finished remodeling them during the holidays and decided to have their annual Christmas party in the offices. They invited the staff, too, so there were people everywhere. Lots of sexual tension, too, as there usually is at large firm Christmas parties. That evening she was wearing a blue blouse with a black skirt. The blouse had a bit of a low neckline but nonetheless looked demure, but only had a couple of buttons and would have been easy to open and close quickly. The black skirt came above her knees, but wasn't a miniskirt by any means. She was wearing some kind of stockings, but I never got a good look at them that night to see if they were thigh highs are anything.

So anyway, at the party, everyone's walking around, checking out the new digs, and socializing. Three of her male colleagues stopped to talk to us. I knew who the guys were, but we hadn't really talked much before. While we're talking, she wanders off with one the guys, ostensibly for some innocuous reason. A couple of the guys wander up and join the conversation, a couple wander off. Weird, because it's a bunch of guys that I don't really ever socialize with. After about 30 or 40 minutes I realize how long it's been since I had seen her. I excuse myself to go find her. As I get around to the other side of the building, I see her walking toward me from the other direction talking with one of the guys. She says its time to go home as its rather late, and so we say our good-byes and head for the house. She's tired when we go home, and so goes straight to bed and straight to sleep.

It was only some years later when I found out she was cheating and started tripping to the scale of the cheating that I looked back and finally figured out that they must have had her in an empty room somewhere taking turns on her.
Old 11-15-2014, 05:10 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
Bu then she heard noises that I was coming up with the kids, so it ended quickly asnd they never got ano9ther chance that week.
But, the next week? Please tell us more!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2014, 03:28 AM

Thanked 3,621 Times in 374 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post

But then she heard noises that I was coming up with the kids, so it ended quickly and they never got another chance that week.
what a pity !!!!! like Apeyboy , I would have liked to hear a sequel to this story !!!!
it would have surely been very very HOT
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jojo33bdx For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2014, 07:21 PM

Default Wife

I was at a New Years party last year at a neighbours house and there son and a few of his mates were there on leave from the army over chrismas. At midnight we all gave each other a kiss to welcome new year in and that was that or so I thought. About 30 mins later I was going to the toilet and I heard someone and I looked in this room through a wall mirror and I could see one of my neighbours sons friends talking to my wife. He was saying he never got a New Years kiss, and there started kissing. His hands were all over her ass and tits, and I saw him take her hand and place between his legs. She didn't resist and left it there for a while. I couldn't see what she was doing but could only imagine. After a few mins a door opened behind me and I slipped into toilet and when I came out wife was back in the main room. I never asked about it and she never mentioned it but it was such a turn on. I hope he's there this year lmao
Old 11-20-2014, 09:05 AM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukcpl2014 View Post
I was at a New Years party last year at a neighbours house and there son and a few of his mates were there on leave from the army over chrismas. At midnight we all gave each other a kiss to welcome new year in and that was that or so I thought. About 30 mins later I was going to the toilet and I heard someone and I looked in this room through a wall mirror and I could see one of my neighbours sons friends talking to my wife. He was saying he never got a New Years kiss, and there started kissing. His hands were all over her ass and tits, and I saw him take her hand and place between his legs. She didn't resist and left it there for a while. I couldn't see what she was doing but could only imagine. After a few mins a door opened behind me and I slipped into toilet and when I came out wife was back in the main room. I never asked about it and she never mentioned it but it was such a turn on. I hope he's there this year lmao
That must have been wild watching without her knowing. Just as wild is her not mentioning it to you.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1