Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2014, 10:12 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default The Bride’s Undergarments

What did your bride wear under her wedding dress at your wedding? How much cleavage did she show? Voyeurs, what have you observed brides wearing at weddings when they leaned over or hiked up their dress to remove their garter?

I was married in the early 1980s. My wife wore regular white cotton panties and beige pantyhose, which is about all anybody wore back then. She did wear a white strapless bra because her gown was just off the shoulders a little. If I recall correctly, she had to buy the bra at Frederick's of Hollywood because regular stores didn't sell strapless bras.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2014, 11:32 PM

Thanked 6,637 Times in 279 Posts

Sorry I can't comment too much on undergarments. When my wife and I arrived at our honeymoon suite, we quickly disrobed for a soothing bath. I dont think she had anything to out of the ordinary under her gown.

Recently though, a friend of ours was getting ready for her upcoming wedding. She was leaving our place where we just had a crafting session for the decorations and bridesmaid accessories. She was the last one out the door, so she had a heart to heart with my wife. She confided that in the morning, she was going to get her eyebrows and "other bits" waxed. I piped up and asked if she was going for any special shape. She candidly answered that it was going to be the full deal. I may not have seen her lingerie, as there was no garter toss, but i knew what was under that dress!
Old 10-26-2014, 03:46 PM

Thanked 4,452 Times in 271 Posts
Default Under the gown.

My wife wore a full length white strapless wedding gown that showed off her big tits. Underneath she wore a bra that was made out of a satin type material, no panties, and garter belt and white stockings. When I lifted her gown to get her garter belt off to throw, I had a nice view of her hairy pussy.

I am also proud to say that my wife had sex with at least three of the members of the band that played at our wedding reception before we got together. Looking back on it maybe my wife shouldn't have worn a white gown.
Old 10-26-2014, 08:57 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts

Quote:
I am also proud to say that my wife had sex with at least three of the members of the band that played at our wedding reception before we got together.
I hope the band gave you a discount on their usual performance fee.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2014, 09:49 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default what she wore

My wife's dress plunged in the back so she wore a bustier type bra that also plunged low. She had on lacy light blue bikini panties that filled the "something blue" part of the something old, something new tradition. She also wore a white garter belt with white stockings.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2014, 10:57 PM

No panties (a treat for me as she knew of my fetish by then...). She was so nervous she forgot to put on her slip. When she was coming down the aisle, the light coming through the door backlit her dress and while the dress wasn't sheer enough to see her bits, you could sure see the silhouette of her legs all the way up.
Old 10-27-2014, 06:01 AM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

No bra and tiny lacy white panties... It was quite sexy!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2014, 06:19 AM

Thanked 2,721 Times in 131 Posts
Default Let we see her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
No bra and tiny lacy white panties... It was quite sexy!
She should be' gorgeous. Please te we see her!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vitalianos For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2014, 11:56 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Somethig borrowed

The daughter of a friend of mine was getting married. Before the ceremony I asked her if she had something old, new, borrowed & blue on her. She hadn't heard of that tradition, but figured she had the old, new and blue covered, but not the borrowed. So she asks to borrow something from me and I gave her a dollar bill. She lifted up her dress and put the dollar in her white lacy panties.

After the wedding she got me aside, lifted up her dress and retrieved the dollar bill and gave it back to me. She said, "Better keep this as a remembrance as you will not get that close to where it just came from again." But, I did get "that close" again after she divorced, but that is another story for another time.
Old 10-27-2014, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripstar1 View Post
The daughter of a friend of mine was getting married. Before the ceremony I asked her if she had something old, new, borrowed & blue on her. She hadn't heard of that tradition, but figured she had the old, new and blue covered, but not the borrowed. So she asks to borrow something from me and I gave her a dollar bill. She lifted up her dress and put the dollar in her white lacy panties.

After the wedding she got me aside, lifted up her dress and retrieved the dollar bill and gave it back to me. She said, "Better keep this as a remembrance as you will not get that close to where it just came from again." But, I did get "that close" again after she divorced, but that is another story for another time.

I would love to hear that story!!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to flashjohn For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017