uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-07-2012, 02:38 PM

Thanked 2,822 Times in 132 Posts
Default Really?

Sure that isn't one of your "social studies" Outlander2?

TD
Old 08-08-2012, 04:25 PM

Default It worked!

Based on some advise I got here, I tried the pass-a-kid-&-grab-a-boob trick. One of my wife's friends stopped in to say hello. I could tell right away she decided not to wear a bra. So I grabbed a kid and asked if she wanted to carry one. What twenty-something woman says no to that? So as she reaches over, I get a great feel of her right tit. I could tell she felt it, but she was more focused on the kid to care. Wonderful tactic!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to hotdoggeek For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2012, 07:14 PM

Cool

The passing of the young child to a big breasted woman brings back some great memories. I always enjoyed the freebie! Another memory is a time I was walking in Yankee stadium carrying a cup holder with two beers in it. I was carrying it chest high and was in human "bumper to bumper traffic." I spotted a big breasted young woman and as we passed I was able to slide the back of my hand holding the cup holder across her entire breast. It was a great move that I would love to have a chance to try again.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to 57ChevyBelair For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2012, 04:16 AM

I've never groped a woman intentionally or unintentionally, but when I went to school I used to get on incredibly crowded elevators to get to class, and it was quite common to feel breasts either on my back or on my arms. All you had to do was position yourself next to a good looking girl and the rest took care of itself. I once had a good looking classmate back into my cock as I stood at the front of the elevator. She was tall and wearing a thin dress and my cock slid right in between her ass cheeks. The funny thing is, she never made any move to position herself away from me. Thank god!
Old 08-15-2012, 12:58 PM

Smile

Flinn, I liked it when that happened to me until I realized they permitted it because they probably didn't feel my cock at all.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to malakabufo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2012, 05:09 PM

Thanked 21,475 Times in 1,563 Posts

I may have told this story before, but it fits in with this thread very well.

I used to take the NYC Subway to and from work. It was always crowded. One time coming home from work, I was standing leaning against the door reading a magazine. In front of me, facing me, holding onto the bar above us, was a young lady, a bit plump, but cute, with large breasts. I was holding the magazine in my left hand with my hand at the top of the spine, the magazine resting on my forearm. The train jostled, and her left breast bumped the back of my hand. She jostled back, and, to my surprise, leaned forward again to bump the back of my hand again - and it wasn't the movement of the train that made her do it. For the next ten minutes, she took every opportunity to bump her left breast into my hand. She never looked at me, just kept on bumping.
There was a young woman sitting in the seat just to my left. This put her eye level about 18 inches from the bumping, and she must have observed what was going on. She looked up and spoke to my bumper and asked "Would you like to sit down?"
My bumper replied "No thanks, I'm fine." and kept on bumping.

I was mulling whether she wanted to take it any further, when she just turned around and got off the train without a glance at me.

My best NYC Subway story...
Old 08-15-2012, 06:13 PM

Thanked 5,259 Times in 279 Posts
Default Beach Boob Bump

I was in thailand (Phuket) for my honey moon and we were travelling around in a jeep visiting small off the track places.

We came accross this small beach - a bit of paradise.

There was a europeam couple sitting next to us on the beach. She, maybe 23, blonde very pretty and topless. The sort of topless which involves walking around swimming... They started talking to us and we ended up taking photos for each other. I was taking a photo of them on their camera when the girl (still with no top) comes over stands next to me an then rests her breast on my arm as she helped me get the camera setting right.

Right in front of her boyfriend and my new wife she rubs her breast against me then rests it there.

Fantastic

Marriage is over but I will always remeber the honey moon !
Old 08-16-2012, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakabufo View Post
Flinn, I liked it when that happened to me until I realized they permitted it because they probably didn't feel my cock at all.
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! PRICELESS!!!! HAHAHAHA I'M IN TEARS, BEAUTIFUL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1smoothloser For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2012, 03:05 PM

BTW, i'll probably get a lotta fallout from this, but feel it's ok to express my feelings. I've had numerous accidental gropings. And it was at times embarrassing, stimulating, terrifying (holy shit he was pissed)....and exciting. But to intentionally do it would make me feel like a punk. i'm not judging you guys, it's cool, i'm just saying from my perspective it would weird me out.
Grope-on dudes!!! hahahaha! love the stories.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1smoothloser For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2012, 11:19 PM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 984 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
I may have told this story before, but it fits in with this thread very well.

I used to take the NYC Subway to and from work. It was always crowded. One time coming home from work, I was standing leaning against the door reading a magazine. In front of me, facing me, holding onto the bar above us, was a young lady, a bit plump, but cute, with large breasts. I was holding the magazine in my left hand with my hand at the top of the spine, the magazine resting on my forearm. The train jostled, and her left breast bumped the back of my hand. She jostled back, and, to my surprise, leaned forward again to bump the back of my hand again - and it wasn't the movement of the train that made her do it. For the next ten minutes, she took every opportunity to bump her left breast into my hand. She never looked at me, just kept on bumping.
There was a young woman sitting in the seat just to my left. This put her eye level about 18 inches from the bumping, and she must have observed what was going on. She looked up and spoke to my bumper and asked "Would you like to sit down?"
My bumper replied "No thanks, I'm fine." and kept on bumping.

I was mulling whether she wanted to take it any further, when she just turned around and got off the train without a glance at me.

My best NYC Subway story...
I have a similar one. Asian NYU student and I were sharing a subway pole. I had thin pants and for whatever reason an erection. Not really visible because of my overcoat. While talking to her friends, she worked her way back until her ass was right on my erection. Not only did she not pull away, she leaned into it! I even pushed back some and she did not pull away. Left without ever looking back.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s