uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2014, 07:41 PM

Default mm

dont think i wanna take the risk of this coming back to me. so ill just put up 1 more, and its of her tight small beautiful pussy. this is unfortunate but sadly my dick is no more than 3.5/4in. i definitely go as deep as i can but cant even imagine how crazy shed be if i was even an inch bigger, omg or if 2! We have a great relationship and im really close to asking her if she wants that pussy really filled up

Last edited by Shadyk11; 02-05-2014 at 07:53 PM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Shadyk11 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2014, 10:44 AM

One of my mates loved to show me pictures of his wife, now his ex, but he would never give me any. I was able to secretly download them. Even though she is his ex they are good friends and he be bloody mad if he knew I have them and have posted some
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wetwon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2014, 01:12 PM

Thanked 8,591 Times in 903 Posts

@wetwon: Have you evertried the google reverse lookup with the pictures? It might be that they are on the web already
The Following User Says Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2014, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naaktstel View Post
@wetwon: Have you evertried the google reverse lookup with the pictures? It might be that they are on the web already
They are now. https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=170364
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wetwon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2014, 08:45 AM

Thanked 2,350 Times in 391 Posts

I post because I think my wife is beautiful, I want to share, and as kinda' repayment to others who have done the same and given me enjoyment. It's like a private club or brotherhood hiding in public. It also makes me feel like a man and probably makes up for my shortcomings to show her off a bit.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Crankdingo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2014, 10:02 AM

Thanked 1,579 Times in 47 Posts
Default Showing to best friend

This week I've shown my wife to my best friend while chatting on Facebook. He's known her for almost 12 years and she's always been the shy type for him. Never showing any flesh whatsoever. During chatting he started talking about her and I decided to show him a full nude pic. He went out of his mind. I carried on with some pics to his enthusiasm and ended with a pic with her lying down on the bed, fully nude with her legs fully spread. He could see everything. He admitted he was incredibly horny after seeing those pics and he never thought she had such a lovely body underneath all of her clothes I'm curious to see how he reacts to seeing her again in real life very soon.
Old 02-08-2014, 04:01 PM

A few more of her body :-)
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_8783.jpg   _MG_8784.jpg  

_MG_8785.jpg   _MG_8788.jpg  

_MG_8789.jpg  
Old 02-08-2014, 06:45 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by albnyc View Post
A few more of her body :-)
Those are some very nice pics! She's quite sexy! I think we all would love to see more of her.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2014, 07:25 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Just a recent story on my wife being nude around an old friend. I have an old work friend that has become through the years a very good friend and brother. He came for a visit a couple months ago and when he arrived I was still at work and my wife was home. He told me that when he came into the house he give her a hug and a kiss but it was the normal hug and kiss and nothing overly erotic.
They were in the house talking and he asked her if she wanted to get a drink somewhere close. She agreed and they went to a bar/restaurant that's a few minutes from our house. They were sitting together at the bar having a drink and just talking. Apparently one drink lead to three drinks and my friend asked her what does she want him to do if I try and get her out of her clothes for him to see her. She smiled and said if that happens to just enjoy it. He then told her in all the time he has known her he has always wanted to fuck her. Well according to my friend she gave him a big smile and said that it could happen and it wasn't out of the question. My friend knows that I don't get jealous with him saying that to her and I know she enjoys being talked to like that. Well I finally got home and I called her cell phone and told her I was home. She told me that they would be right home and that they were going to pick up some dinner and bring it to the house. They arrived back at the house about 20 minutes later and my wife was clearly buzzed and having a good time. I asked her to go and change her clothes and she came out of the bedroom in a very sheer red cover up that left nothing to the imagination. My friend kept telling her how sexy she looked and how she has always made him horny. We were sitting at at the dinning room table talking and my wife got up to pass him some food (the table is quite large). She stood next to him and I saw him reach down and begin to squeeze her ass. It was more than obvious that she was enjoying his touch so she just stood there for a few minutes allowing him to feel her ass while we all just talked. When dinner was over and we were just talking she was picking up everything and taking it into the kitchen he stopped her and gave her tits a squeeze which she again clearly enjoyed. As the night went on we had a few drinks and she decided to go to bed. She left us in the family room and returned a short time later completely nude and kissed me good night and then went over to my friend and kissed him good night. Of course he had a hold of her tits and when she left she had a big smile on her face. I went into the bedroom a few minutes later to check on her and she was sound asleep. I know she had a good time and I'm sure next time he's here it will be on with the show!
Old 02-09-2014, 05:48 AM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default Nice!

I can't wait until she provides us with "Chapter 2"!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s