uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2012, 09:59 AM

Default Most People Don't Care

I can't speak for everyone, but most people I know who live in NYC (including myself) don't really care - we just ignore anyone outside the windows. Sex on the living room couch, or against the window sill in the big bay windows (with the more adventurous girls), walking around naked, etc. is all fairly par for the course. I did get a chastising finger wave from one of the older women across the street from me once; not sure what her problem was.

As a side note, looking in people's windows is not illegal in NYC, as long as you are not using any cameras, etc. (not sure about binos).
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jarmen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2012, 04:50 PM

No wonder Dallas hosts so many conventions:

wfaa.com/news/consumer/News-8-Exclusive--OMNI-Dallas-suites---139258933.html
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thenaildriver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2012, 06:19 PM

THe last night of my honeymoon many years ago confirmed to me that I was, indeed, a voyeur. We were in Fort Lauderdale Beach and stayed in a high rise hotel suite. I had binoculars with me as I'd used them in Key West to (ahem) look for Haley's Comet. Toplessness on the beach was rare back then, and Key West offered opportunities to see topless women absent in most of the country. This was Spring 1986--look it up all who doubt.

Anyway, since we'd basically packed that night, I knew exactly where the binoculars were. Once my bride drifted off to sleep, I went out on the balcony to smoke a cigarette (hey, it was 1986 and not forbidden) with binoculars in hand. I took the binocs with me and began to scan the adjacent high rise hotel. Several nudes, but the best was stand up screwing which I saw through the opened d****s. Neither participant was an object of indescribable physical beauty, but this was the first time I'd hit the jackpot while voyeuring. She was giving him the classic kneeling blowjob. I could only see the bouncing tits most of the time, but occasionally she'd stand up and show her dark bush (it was 1986, remember, most all women were 'au natural' back then). The best, however, was when she stood at the foot of the bed, bent over at the waist leaning forward, and offered him rear entry. Semi-doggie if you can picture it. Those tits kept bouncing, and they were just far enough away that I couldn't tell which portal of delight he was using.

Of course, this activity spurred my interest; and when they finished, I rejoined my sleeping bride and enjoyed her. I don't think she suspected that my excitement was due to successful voyeurism. Unfortunately, I never had such a good show again.
Old 06-24-2012, 12:21 AM

Default High Rise next to Sauna

My wife and I like to go to the sauna regularly. Most saunas in the Netherlands have a garden where you can cool off or just enjoy the sun. Some years ago we went to a sauna which was in the middle of a city and therefore did not have a garden but a roof terrace. There was even a pool constructed on the roof. Although there was a high rise next to the sauna, my wife and I have been on the terras enjoying the sun in the nude as plenty other guests did the same. A few weeks later we went to visit a new colleague of my wife. It turned out that she lived in that high rise and had a perfect view on that rooftop. According to her, everyone who lived in that building was used to see naked people on the terrace. She went there herself regularly.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to maluk72 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2012, 09:39 PM

Thanked 2,716 Times in 394 Posts

Used to date this hottie.

She wouldnt let me see her naked in the light. But she openly admitted to walking around naked with the lights on and the windows without blinds. She lived in a high rise.

Me and an ex at a high rise party - her kneeling naked me standing in front of the large picture window on the 5thish floor facing a busy street. We didnt live there so... lol
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mal For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarmen View Post
I can't speak for everyone, but most people I know who live in NYC (including myself) don't really care - we just ignore anyone outside the windows. Sex on the living room couch, or against the window sill in the big bay windows (with the more adventurous girls), walking around naked, etc. is all fairly par for the course.
same here, vancouver high rise apt building...we never close the shades
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to viltojums For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2012, 02:58 PM

Thanked 2,658 Times in 156 Posts

I appreciate the female form as much as anyone so when the opportunity presents itself, I am as much a voyeur as the next man.

This is from 20 years ago when I was living ˝ mile away in what was my 2nd house, not exactly high rise nudity, but in line with the theme of this thread.

The house was a modern end of terrace 3 bed home, and the road consisted of a few flats, 2 bed terrace houses and 3 bed terrace houses.

At 80 degrees to my house was a row of 2 bed terrace houses – the distance was 30 feet for the nearest extending to probably 100 feet for the furthest away.

See the attached image for an idea of the road layout.

My house was the one with the 2 arrows extending from.
The house with the green arrow is the first story; it’s not that great a story, but anyway......

There was a scruffy couple living in this house, same age as us about mid 20’s, no kids – their bathroom window was at the front as indicated by the green arrow head.

The side of our house had the kitchen window, bathroom window and also a landing window directly facing their house.
Regularly, you could see the woman standing in the bath taking a shower. They didn’t have a blind and she was so close to the frosted window you could clearly make out her boobs and black bush.
You could see her washing her boobs and running her hands under them and lifting them up as she soaped and rinsed them. They were late risers, so on a Saturday mid morning you would get a show.

It was so obvious even my mother on a visit remarked how you could see the girl opposite in the shower….”oh, really mother, I hadn’t noticed”

It was unfortunate that the main bedroom was at the rear of the house, with the 2nd room (unused) being at the front, otherwise I am sure a bit of patience could have paid off. Having said that my 2nd story is as a result of this layout.

The 2nd story involves the house with the red arrow.

One evening I was in my kitchen, it was dark outside when I happened to notice a light on in the front bedroom of the “red arrow house”.
Standing in the doorway to the bedroom was a naked (or at least topless, was all I could see) woman in her mid 20’s.
Quickly I turned the kitchen light off so as not to been seen.

She was as I said standing in the bedroom doorway topless, but with a towel round her neck and was holding it with both hands.

From my angle I could see into part of the bedroom and could see the door.
I knew she had a lodger, it appears she was talking to him - perhaps this was an invitation. I can’t remember in the timeline what happened to him, must have moved out soon after this event.

This show didn’t last long, but I knew now there was something worth looking over the road.
I had to get higher……

Our bedroom faced the road at the front; from the window looking to the left gave a better view into the room. Our house was 5-10 feet higher up, so this was even more to my advantage.

Everyone has a pattern - this girl was no different. She would come home from work in the evening at about 5.45. I used to get home at 5.30. It was winter so was dark outside.

As soon as she got in from work she would get undressed and walking naked from her bedroom (at the rear) to the bathroom at the front. Same layout as the house in my first story. See pic for layout. The red line was my line of sight.

Now, had she been smart, I would only have got a fleeting glimpse as she walked along the hall way past the open doorway, but she would stop, lean into the room and pull the door shut. So every time she did this I got to see her lovely boobs and blond bush. I guess she could see out into the street and decided to close the door.

Some days the door was closed, other times it was slightly open, occasionally it was fully open, giving the greatest view.

Once she closed the door I would not see her walk back to her bedroom from the bathroom, also her bathroom had a blind, so no joy for the view like in the first part of my story.

Sometimes with the door slightly open she wouldn’t bother to close it and watching for the bathroom light to go off would be the signal she finished and would walk past the slightly open door within 2 seconds. It would only be a fleeting glimpse from the rear, but any glimpse is worth the wait.

But, here is the best bit – these were small houses, with not much storage so she used the front room for clothes storage, drying and ironing. I would often see her in there sorting out clothes (dressed).

She would go in there in the morning (dressed) and pick something for the day, go to work and leave the door open. Why didn’t she close it….I could not figure this out. This was the daily reset. I knew there would be a show that evening. The other thing I didn’t figure is why she didn’t close the door on her way to her bedroom before getting undressed.

Sometimes on her naked walk past the door she would not close the door at all and I would see her walk both ways. Sometimes she would walk passed with her arms covering her chest, or when she closed the door she would try to use the door frame to hide behind and lean into the room, exposing just her chest. Chest was probably 36C.

Being as it was dark I would put my car into the garage, not turn any lights on in the house, then from my bedroom with the curtains full open, but the room in darkness could lie on my bed and wait for her car to pull in and the brief show to begin. By keeping the house in darkness I was trying to give the impression we were not at home.

On one such occasion she walked naked past the door way 3 or more times, I was in darkness watching. My wife arrived home, it was about 6pm, so I said I was resting, please leave the light off - so she went downstairs.

This room had horizontal slatted blinds; sometimes they were fully down and tilted, other times they were down but open, other times they were fully up.

Somehow, I was sure she knew she was being watched.

One time I saw her close up, she was shopping in Tesco, as were we – I was hoping she didn’t recognise me and say something because I was with my wife.
She had really long legs and was blond with short hair. True blond as I mentioned.

When spring came I needed a new way to watch her. Sitting the bed looking across in daylight would not be safe.

Closing the curtains but looking from the side between the wall and the curtain gave me a one eyed view to her doorway. Daylight was much better; it gave a better view of her rather than her being backlit from the hall light and street lighting.

One time - with the door left open, I saw her walk naked from her bedroom but her hand was coving her crotch. A moment later I saw her naked boyfriend come to the doorway and then crawl to the window to drop the blinds. It seems to me they just finished sex, she was holding her crotch to catch the drips and then clean up in the bathroom.

I must have seen her more than 30 times.

Eventually we moved, I think she moved first.
Attached Thumbnails
house layout.jpg   plan.jpg  

Last edited by Father Ted; 07-15-2012 at 03:02 PM.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:11 AM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 206 Posts
Default just saw this a few minutes ago!

I'm at the beach on vacation sitting on the balcony of our hotel room. Our room is on the side of the building and there is another hotel maybe 75 yards across a parking lot with a lot of rooms I can see into. Most have been boring but in one I could see an attractive brunette walking around in what I assumed to be a black bikini. I wasn't paying particularly close attention as it wasn't unusual to see people in bathing suits in the rooms. However she turned her back and much to my surprise she was wearing a thong! Obviously this got my full attention so I began looking more closely. She would walk out of view for a few seconds and then return, giving me views of her front and back. She was tall and thin but with decent tits and ass. I would guess her tits to be a B cup. Anyway it looked like this could continue for a while so I ducked inside to grab my binoculars, grabbing another beer so my wife wouldn't wonder why I wanted binoculars with it being dark out.

Well when I came back out I didn't see her for about five minutes so I figured the show was over. As I started to relax with my beer I happened to see movement in her room again. I quickly looked through the binoculars to get a better view. What I saw almost made me knock over my beer. She was bent over looking through a suitcase and was topless! I thought to myself jackpot! Even though it was from the side and her arms mostly blocked her tits I still got a few good peeks at them, not to mention her nicely curved ass. She finished in the suitcase and stood up, turning away from me. Damn I thought, that figures. But then she proceeds to pull her thong off, letting me have an amazing view of her ass and almost a glimpse of pussy! Obviously I am ecstatic over my luck so far and desperately want her to turn around. Of course she walks directly out of view again. I keep looking hoping she will come back, but after ten minutes or so I give up thinking my luck ran out. I go back to my beer and just relax, still keeping an eye on her window. Probably ten more minutes pass when I see her out of the corner of my eye. I look through the binoculars and see she must have been in the shower. She has a towel on her head and around her body. Nice but I'm really wanting her to drop it. After what seemed like an eternity (maybe two minutes haha) she unwraps the towel and throws it on the bed. Finally! Full frontal and with the binoculars! She raises her arms up to mess with the towel on her head and I have a beautiful view of her tits and pussy. She has a long thin landing strip and some stubble to the sides like she hasn't shaved in a few days. Her pussy lips are full and plump and her inner lips poke out a little bit. I can't believe what I'm seeing and she finally pulls on a pair of little mesh shorts and a sports bra. Then she picked up the towels and went out of sight again. She finally comes back and pulls the curtain shut so my show is officially over. By now I am incredibly horny and felt the need to come on here and share my experience. This is the first time I have ever seen anything so awesome in person, now I know how all you other lucky SOBs on here feel!!
Old 11-13-2014, 04:38 PM

Thanked 25,797 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default NY Times on Penthouse Bathroom Windows

Excerpt

Among the many vertiginous renderings for the penthouse apartments at 432 Park Avenue, the nearly 1,400-foot-high Cuisenaire rod that topped off last month, is one of its master (or mistress) of the universe bathrooms, a glittering, reflective container of glass and marble. The image shows a huge egg-shaped tub planted before a 10-foot-square window, 90 or more stories up. All of Lower Manhattan is spread out like the view from someone’s private plane.

Talk about power washing.

The dizzying aerial baths at 432 Park, while certainly the highest in the city, are not the only exposed throne rooms in New York. All across Manhattan, in glassy towers soon to be built or nearing completion, see-through chambers will flaunt their owners, naked, toweled or robed, like so many museum vitrines — although the audience for all this exposure is probably avian, not human.

nytimes.com/2014/11/13/garden/bathrooms-with-full-frontal-views.html
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2014, 05:39 PM

Thanked 1,683 Times in 263 Posts
Default Apartment

Many years ago, the office I worked at was across from some apartment buildings. I was working the night shift. One night, some of the guys told me they were going over to one of the other departments to watch this gal across the way. I went with them. We had to be careful because even though the lights were off, there were the one or two that are always on for who knows what. So we rolled some chairs over to the window and sat quietly for about 15 minutes. Our patience was rewarded when a nice looking young lady came into the apt. She went about her business while leaving the living room curtains open. The bedroom shades were closed, but from our vantage point, we could see as she moved from the bathroom to her bedroom. As it was late, she was already in the shut down mode and getting ready for bed. She was in her panties in the bathroom brushing her teeth. We could see her moving around. Before she went to bed, she came through the living room in her panties to the kitchen, passing right in front of the large picture window. Since the lights were off and the office we were in was dark, she probably didn't suspect there were 6-7 perverts watching her. With the light from the bedroom/bathroom, we were able to see her very well.

This went on for a couple weeks (not every night was something to see, several nights she was not even around). Then one night as she was walking out of the bedroom into the living room, she stopped suddenly and looked right across to where we were. Someone shouted for everyone to freeze. We do not know if she had seen a movement (maybe in the parking lot below since we were in the 2nd floor) or with the little bit of light did she spot us ? Put she went and turned her bathroom light off. That was the last time we saw her.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to southrn500 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1