uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2011, 07:12 AM

Thanked 1,419 Times in 85 Posts
Default Showing it all to the hotel next door.

I would like to say to all you men reading this, if you have had a nice sight of a female showing you her bits, just consider that possibly, or even probably, she has done it deliberately and may even have put a lot of thought into it. One of my experiments was:

A bit late back tonight, to the flat we rent in the North of England for when we are working at our northern office. It's a first storey flat, on the corner of a main and side road. The other corner of the (side) road is a large hotel. The flat has a huge victorian bay window facing West. The Southern side of the front room (which faces the side of the hotel) also has a very large window half way along its wall, almost to the floor and almost to the ceiling. On the Northern side of the room, across from the side window is a settee, and next to that is the telephone.

Further back (facing South, and therefore the hotel) are the obscured glass bathroom window, and behind that is my bedroom, which has two very large windows, similar to the side window in the front room. Not quite as light and airy as the front room, but from a previous experiment I guess there is a certain visibility into it from the hotel windows.

So, tonight, I got to the flat and generally pottered about from room to room, for maybe 30 minutes to show I was home. Put a couple of strategic side lights on in my bedroom and in the front lounge. I carried a cup of tea about, made a quick call home from the phone in the front room and generally arranged things for the implementation of my plan.

Went into the bedroom and took my skirt off. Noticed that a couple of hotel windows, previously clear, and higher up than my windows now had their curtains drawn. A good sign? Went into the bathroom, turned on the light and set the shower going. Returned to the bedroom and casually removed the rest of my clothing, standing completely naked. Went immediately into the bathroom and showered.

After showering I turned the bathroom light off and returned to the bedroom, naked and wet, carrying my large towel and as soon as I started to dry myself (was anyone watching?) I then rushed out of the room, along the corridor, appearing in the front room where I picked up the telephone. (it hadn’t actually rung, but hey, who was to know?). Pressed a speed dial button to ring home and talk to the girls. I worked out that it was probably better to actually have a phone conversation than try to act one and possibly make mistakes. I stood there, naked, talking to the phone and trying one-handed to dry myself. Sat on the settee, immediately realising I still had a wet ass and jumped up again (hope my tits jiggled!). Showed some uncertainty, folded the towel on the settee and sat on it, naked. Still having the telephone conversation, I picked up the hairbrush, and brushed my hair (to get my arms above my head). Over the next few minutes, I pulled the towel from underneath me, dabbed at myself, stood up and bent over to dry my legs and feet.

Had the strong feeling that I was being watched. Was it hotel guests? Was it some of the staff? I was shaking with excitement! Finished the call, returned to the bedroom, dropping the towel off in the bathroom on the way. Entered the bedroom naked and casually and unhurriedly got dressed. What an adrenaline high! Loved it.
Old 09-25-2011, 01:20 PM

Thanked 2,824 Times in 132 Posts

Have you got somewhere in the Midlands too? Or do I have to come up there and book a room? lol.

Thanks for painting that picture - as a born voyeur I found it very horny!
Old 09-25-2011, 03:57 PM

Thanked 2,824 Times in 132 Posts

PM'd you
Old 10-10-2011, 04:35 PM

what a beautiful picture you painted.....i stay in hotels regularly and i often witness some amazing sights.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to retailvoyeur For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 06:31 AM

Thanked 1,419 Times in 85 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by retailvoyeur View Post
what a beautiful picture you painted.....i stay in hotels regularly and i often witness some amazing sights.....
Wow! I get your first post- thank you!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018