uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-2014, 08:15 AM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts

... As Mrs A rubbed Teach's cock over lips, she slid her hand up and down the length of his cock, slowly but firmly.
Her lips pouted and her tongue played and danced around the hardness of him.
His expression on his face was one of surprise and pleasure, her hand using shorter, faster movements.
I took more photos and took in the sight before me, my wife squatting before a man we hardly knew, sucking and playing with his cock. The atmosphere building towards the climax of what they were both after, "Do you want spunk?" gasped Teach, "Uh huh, yes" whispered Mrs A, not stopping wanking him as she placed her lips over his cock and began sucking again.

Teach tilted his head back and let out a sigh, Mrs A muffled her sounds of pleasure as her lips glided up and down his length, her cheeks sucking in as she applied more suction and worked her mouth faster and faster.
She must have felt him twitch inside her mouth, she pulled her mouth off his cock with a slight popping sound and wanked his cock on her lips as she held her moth open.
He gave a quiet grunt and held his breath as the first spurt of his cum hit her top lip, Mrs A moved his cock closer to her mouth to catch more of his spunk as it shot out and fired into her willing mouth.
I was breathing hard myself as I watched my wife milking the cock into her mouth and sucking the strangers cum out of his cock, I took more photos, I was trying to get as many as the camera would take in the time Teach was covering my wifes mouth and lips in spunk.
Mrs A was letting little gasps of excitement, lust and surprise as the spunk flowed into her mouth, then slowly rolled down her chin.

When the sexual tension subsided, we gathered ourselves together and all started to giggle as there was still a bit of nervousness between us all.
We made a bit of small talk and exchanged thank yous and so ended another of our experiences in the world of dogging.

We hope you have enjoyed reading our adventures, there are more, but will have to post them another time.
Thank you all for your comments and appreciating with the 'Thanks' button.
Until next time, enjoy the remainder of the pics from that night.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00784.JPG   DSC00786.JPG  

DSC00787.JPG   DSC00788.JPG  

DSC00789.JPG  
The Following 82 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Amstony, anja_wolf_2000, apeyboy, Archelon, Areolaman1, AristideBruant, arnoldziffel, BaconBot, BadPhotog, barerider69, Barmixer, Beemer1960, blueyez54, Bror, cancun81, carol4sumfun, chi-town8080, chuckha62, Clair-G, clc100, devster, dicken sider, dicknsider, Dinger67, dogwog, Dongster, DRDavenport, driftwood3791, echoes46, exilkr, franzine, fzintzock, greendoor, greylensman02, Hamburgny69, hamdullah, hankb, jack 1020, jackrockpete, jamsicator, jarhead03, jeffro1927, jellyworm, jojo33bdx, joost5, krasner, Krimper, lapeer25, likepics99, magnaebony, mastic, ModelT-MsDollie, Mr and Mrs W, mysweetie61, myz_X, naaktstel, nectcouple, oldjer, psc, puckmuck, rbp927k, renojoe, rick1501, ripstar1, Shadesofwhite, skipper49er, southwest.blue, Stackman, stenxyz1, stiv837, stockbob, stokielad, strtgld08, Tarstarkas, thorntak, Tifosi, tonz42, trinityxy53, wecker01, wickedweasel72, wonderbill, xXroninXx
Old 04-20-2014, 03:34 PM

Wow! Just looked at how many people have viewed our post. Hope you have all enjoyed it so far.
We are off out now so who knows who we will bump into
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2014, 11:52 AM

Default WOW, THANKS AND WOW AGAIN

Artful, this is an amazing thread and I LOVE your pics and stories! SOOOOO exciting to read and I can only imagine how utterly thrilling it must be to go from carpark naughtiness to full on dogging with the lovely Mrs Artful!

Got a hard on the cat couldn't scratch here and all thanks to you (and your fellow contributors in this thread)!!

THANKS!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ukpeeps For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2014, 01:32 PM

Thank you, Ukpeeps.
Glad you enjoyed our tales.
We have more
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2014, 09:18 AM

Default dogging in Winchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by artfuldogger View Post
Anyone else got dogging experiences to share? We would love to read some of yours
Hi, i have a blonde slim Milf i see sometimes called Shirley and shes always willing to try new things. One early afternoon a couple of years ago i picked her up for some fun in the car, Shirl was dressed in a pink top with a black box pleat mini skirt with black seamed stockings, white suspender belt and gorgeous lacy black knickers. As we were driving to a country car park i was steadily getting a hard on with the great view. We pulled up in a secluded spot and there was asmall van not to far away. We were soon kissing and my hand soon went up her skirt and found her wet shaven pussy. It was incredibly horny and she kept saying i hope no one walks past. I had three fingers up Shirleys pussy and was pumping them fast which was making lovely slurping sounds. She is an expert at blow jobs and so i asked her to suck me off. She leant across from the passenger seat and began sucking and i continued to finger her. After a short time i could see a guy get out the van and walk across to stand outside Shirleys window. She couldnt see him while sucking me so i opened her legs a bit so he could get a great view. The guy got his cock out and had a smile on his face while he began to wank. I said to Shirl thata guy was there wanking and looking up her skirt, she just said yeah right and continued sucking me. The electric windows buttons are on a central console, so i lowered her window. The guy reached in and started fingering her, she said oh my god but i told her to continue sucking my cock, which she did. After a few minutes Shirl started to squeal and writhe about under his fingering. It wasnt to long before i pumped a huge load into her mouth which she swallowed. She began to sit upright and i asked her to suck the guys cock as he had a huge hard on. She was so wet and horny that the guy poked his cock thru the window and Shirl started sucking him to, all the while i carried on fingering her. The guy started to pump her mouth harder and i knew he was going to cum and a few moments later he did which again Shirl swallowed. The guy leant in and began kissing her passionately. I took my fingers out of her soaking pussy and the guy put his in. He brought Shirl to an orgasm and she slouched back into the car seat. The guy asked if he could have her knickers, so she took them off and handed them to him. He started to suck the crotch of her knickers and said thankyou many times and looked at me and said, shes a right sl*t, put his cock away and walked back to his van. We then tidied ourselves up and drove off. Since then Shirley has been to the local beauty spot a few times for sex like that
Old 06-17-2014, 04:44 PM

Horny little story Hantsguy.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2014, 01:12 PM

Love the way she takes cum on her tongue.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eltanin For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2014, 01:20 PM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hantsguy View Post
Since then Shirley has been to the local beauty spot a few times for sex like that
Fantastic!!! tell us about the other times, thanks for sharing DAM that was hot!
Old 08-05-2014, 03:29 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Well done on hijacking the thread william. Why didn't you start your own?
Anyone else got dogging experiences to share? We would love to read some of yours

All posts on this thread are outstanding. Especially artful with the photos of the events as they happened.
I can understand not wanting others to take away your glory. But at the same time you did ask others to add their own as is written above.
We also loved william's similar stories and hope he continues in other threads.
Personally I have added many stories of my own in other threads. it's usually just human nature to write similar stories to continue a theme.
With this, I hope you artful and william continue writting somewhere here at OCC
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2014, 03:26 AM

Thank you Model T and everyone who enjoyed this thread.
The theme of the thread was to share pics and experiences with each other who indulge in similar adventures.
To be honest, I couldn't understand much of what William was writing about.
It came across as abrubt when I mentioned the hi-jack,( apologies) but we take great time and effort to share our experiences and photos and make sure they are of a high standard and quality, for everyones enjoyment (as does most people do on this site).

It was good of William to contribute, that was the intention of the thread.
Let's just enjoy the thread.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:

Tags
dogging, exhibitionism, stranger., voyeur, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV