Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2011, 07:41 PM

Thanked 5,599 Times in 357 Posts
Default Female orgasm in public

As I read the topic on couplea in movie theatres, I remembered that I had once been a part of one.

I went along with my then girlfriend to the first X-Files movie. It was an afternoon show and the screen was about a third full. Anyway we were both bored by it and, almost absent-mindedly, I started to rub her inner thigh (outside her jeans). She was a generally conservative girl so I was quite surprised when, not only did she not stop me, but she actually lent her head onto my shoulder. I took this as tacit permission to continue and started rubbing her clit outside the jeans.

Well knock me over if she didn't reach down and open the button of her trousers! This was most shocking behaviour for this girl! We ended up staying til the end of the movie and she had three orgasms there in her seat.

So, you're asking, why start a new topic?

Well it got me thinking about other similar events.

Like, when we were only together a few months, I dared my current girl to go for a walk with a carrot "inside" her. She agreed, provided it was in a condom.

We set off from my place, in the direction of campus. I lived about 15 minutes from Uni. It took her almost 10 minutes for her first orgasm to arrive. It must have been building but she didn't let on. Suddenly, she stopped walking and half-buckled over. If anyone saw us, they'd have thought she was on the verge of being sick.

Of course, it was almost the exact opposite! As I mentioned, she had been trying to let on it wasn't affecting her so, after this orgasm had passed, she tried to regain her composure.

However, her body was obviously super aroused as the next orgasm arrived after less than five minutes. and the one after that came within two minutes!

By the time we were on campus she was clinging on to me like a drunk person, unable to walk straight with the now near constant cumming. She begged me to declare the dare over and I took pity and did. I walked her to the door of the nearest ladies toilet and in she went. She didn't come out for a further 10 minutes! ;-)

All-in-all, it was one of the sexiest things I've ever been involved in - and my gf was fully dressed (jeans and a top) the whole time. It's left me with several fantasies. For instance, I'd love to go to a banquet/wedding with her (and maybe a vibrator/dildo "in play") and see how she'd handle orgasming while sitting at a table of 8 or 10 people...

Has anyone done this or anything similar?
Old 08-01-2011, 10:44 PM
Story Forums Moderator

Thanked 3,396 Times in 282 Posts

I've heard stories about women squatting down/kneeling in such a way that their heel puts pressure on their clit, and with some gentle rocking, they can bring themselves to orgasm. I've also heard of women using the molded plastic seats frequently found on buses to pleasure themselves, by sitting on the seats off-center, on the ridge rather than in the valley, so to speak.

I remember reading an anecdote many years ago about a guy going to the mall with his girlfriend. She was wearing a pair of panties that was way too tight, and kept creeping up between her lips. She had to stop every 5 minutes to un-wedgie herself. But by the time they left the mall, she was incredibly horny and pretty much attacked him when they got home.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gao For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2011, 03:11 AM

Thanked 9,452 Times in 313 Posts

I was working as a waiter in a restaurant and a gal that was working with me all of a sudden grabbed my arm for dear life in the dessert prep area and the look on her face was priceless..

Apparently she and her boyfriend (one of the cooks) had been playing with Ben-Wa balls and she couldn't get one to come out afterwards... she was having a MASSIVE orgasm right there in the middle of the kitchen.. fortunately we were behind one wall where the customers couldn't see and no one else in the crew was paying any attention.. Probably 50-75 people all around her while she was cumming her brains out... and she and I the only ones that knew it..

That orgasm dislodged the ball and she was able to go to the bathroom later and retrieve it.. but to me, that was absolutely an amazing experience.. she later told me that was the best orgasm she'd ever had.. lol.

Last edited by shirleyann; 08-02-2011 at 03:20 AM.
Old 08-02-2011, 07:25 PM

Default Vibrating Balls

Had a similar experience with an ex girlfriend. I took her to a sex shop on her insistance as she had never been to one before, when she saw some of those ''eggs'' that vibrated everytime you moved. So me being me I bought them and dared her to use them. She was really petrified at first not knowing what would happen but then agreed reluctantly. So off she went to the public toilets and pop them in. Since we had quite a few errrands to run she had to keep them in for quite a few hours and sure enough after 20 minutes she started to pant as we walked eventhough we weren't walking fast, and sure enough she suddenly clung onto me and orgasmed in the middle of town. After letting her recover a bit, evil me, picked up the pace a bit and bought her to another orgasm. Altogether she came 3 or 4 times but her biggest one came when we were travelling back by bus. Everytime the bus stopped, the whole bus vibrated like mad turning it into one big vibrator. After that experience she wouldn't do it again saying that she had never been so embarrassed in her life. Not surprising really considering she usually quite conservative but got carried away with the visit to the sex shop.
Old 08-03-2011, 06:53 AM

When i was younger and single i used to be a biker, had a fantastic life no commitments to anyone but myself. I was banging two milfs one here and one there. The two of them were unaware of one another so i was juggling both and being clandestine, very secretive and would meet either for sex somewhere of the beaten track or somewhere secluded. So one day we're both in a public park with some forest around it, i took the lady i was with at the time for a stroll over by a copse of trees asked could her she do it standing up just in case? we tried but it was awkward, so we went for it in some bushes about 30 yards from the public footpath.

We had to be quick, she was loving it reaching orgasm moaning but trying to stifle her own groans of pleasure, anyway an elderly couple with a dog off a leash were walking past on the footpath, i had to lay there quietly inside her while the dog was about. I panicked and pulled out, as i withdrew she yelped as she started orgasming. I pulled my jeans back up she was just lying there panting heavily all flushed. C'mon get dressed i said, that dog will be over in a second with its owners behind it. She got dressed just in time, the dog came in for a nosey but ran out again. Phew! that was close.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rubbishdate For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2011, 04:53 PM

One time... I was 14 or something... I was delivering papers and I had to collect money...and I had to take a pee. I stopped under an apartment building in some bushes. I heard the tenants talking through the window. One woman dared another woman to place something in her pussy as they went biking. She took up the dare. I watched them ride off in their tight denim shorts.

I waited but it didn't take too long. They came back within the hour. I followed them up the stairs to collect my money. She was soaked through and through. Her ass and pussy was completely soaked. Her jeans were dark with stain. I can still remember the fragrance of her pussy as she walked up the stairs in front of me.

She wobbled a bit.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nativeman40 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2011, 04:52 PM

Thanked 1,131 Times in 56 Posts

The girl I am dating now has had three orgasms in public, two by my hand and one just with light skin contact.
The first time was when she wanted to visist a swingers club. The sexual atmosphere was too much for her and when I started playing with her clit, she quickly came. She was sitting on my lap with her face buried in my neck and I could feel her tense up...and she quietly came.
The second time was on a bus! After a vacation in Cabos, the bus ride to the airport we sat in the back. We were smiling, thinking about how much sex we had in Mexico and I just started playing with her pussy...there were about a half dozen people on the shuttle, all facing forward and sure enuf...she quickly came.
The third time, and I think the hottest, was on a nude beach in Mexico. We were on a swinging bed on the beach. She had on a pair of wicked weasel panties, and, this is important and she swears by it, the panties have a seam running vertically. Between a lot of light caressing, talking about how much fucking we had been doing and the motion of the bed, she just tightened up again and lo and behold, came while a couple in the next bed was oblivious.
We have such a great sex life, she is horny all the time...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to samsucci For This Useful Post:

Tags
orgasm, public

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s