uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2011, 10:16 AM

Default The best week of my life

I met Fiona online through a dating site about 10 years ago, she was 42 divorced no kids and had her own house and transport, like myself she was also a biker. As the week progressed our chats and emails became more flirty and saucy. She wasn't what i would call a classic beauty but she was a fine looking woman. 5'4 dark brown bob cut hair green eyes, nice figure and wore i guess a C cup bra, 34/36 inch bust. I was 27 and quite the gentleman.

Two weeks into our online friendship on cam we were both having a drink, the chat became a bit more relaxed and suggestive, the joking was over time for the nitty gritty the sex chat. The only problem was she lived about 100 miles from me. Travel wasn't a problem it was the thought of there being no spark if we met. Anyway she told me she wanted anal but her ex husband would never give her it, she asked me if i liked being sucked off? of course i said hell yeah! she asked how would i like it?.

I told her it's always been a fantasy of mine to be sucked off by a lady wearing a silk blouse sans bra and at the point of ejaculation she opens her blouse and i splatter her tits with my cum.
During the camchat i didn't see what Fiona was wearing, her head was only visible. When i told her my fantasy she slid her chair back so i could see her fully and she started unbuttoning her denim blouse. She had no bra on and i was right about her tits, they were pert and perfect with nice big nipples and brown areolas.

She unbuttoned herself down to her navel and started pushing her tits together, she continued to rub her tits as she typed with her free hand. 'you want to put your cock between my tits and i want you to, i want you to fuck my tits fuck my mouth then cum all over me, get here now!'

Continued below:
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rubbishdate For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2011, 10:18 AM

Default best week of my life part two

I was as hard as a sledgehammer shaft, i told her she got me so hard i would explode if i didn't get relief soon but i can't ride the bike with drink in me i'll have to wait till tomorrow. She agreed and typed up her address and signed off with 'i have to get myself ready ;-)'
This was 2 am that gave me 7 hours to sleep and get ready. I was up from 7am, showered shaved fed phoned my business partner that something important came up i was away to price up a job. Quick check of the bike i was away for 8.30 and arrived in her town at 11am.

I got into the cul de sac where she lived and parked up around the corner, i needed a few minutes to compose myself. I texted her i was there, she texted back i know i can see you, i like v much. Come over the doors open. I got to her door and nervously rapped on it, she shouted c'mon in. I went in and there she was in the living room looking like she had plucked my fantasy from my own head..

She was sat on a leather easy chair legs lying over the chair arm, dark green silk blouse buttoned to the neck, black knee length silk button up skirt tan stockings red killer heels, some mascara and eyeliner a bit tarty but tasteful ultimately a knockout! I sat on the sofa facing her with my lid (helmet) nervously clutched between my legs. This is the bit i hate about first meets the what if's?, she soon laid my fears to rest. she stood up and snapped are you going to sit like a dick all day or kiss me?. We kissed timidly then went for the full lip clinch. 'hmm i like very very much' she whispered in my ear.

continued below:
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rubbishdate For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2011, 10:20 AM

Default best week of my life part 3

Coffee tea or beer? she asked when i sat down again with her beside me on the sofa. I'm on the bike i may have a coffee thanks, she went out to the kitchen and i had a good scan about her living room. Lovely house very clean recently decorated all new furniture, messy divorce no pics of her ex or holiday snaps i guessed she obliterated all memory of them together.

She came back in a minute later with a beer, 'erm i'm on the bike' i said with the cool lovely tempting pint of beer in my hand. She slapped me playfully on the thigh and said 'you can have a beer on the bike but i'll have to stop you leaving *wink*. Drink up theres plenty more in the fridge, relax yourself take those leathers off.

She took my leathers and hung them with her own bike gear in the closet under the stairs. I also happened to notice a Jui Jitsu Gi and a brown obi hanging up , result! i love sporty fit women as well and was starting to relax and enjoy myself with the second beer watching daytime TV with her beside me having herself some wine idly chatting. It's like we had known each other for ages not a few weeks. She pulled the curtain as the sun passed over and laid her head on my shoulder. 'i can feel your heartbeat, it's racing' she said. yeah i wonder why? i replied.

I put my arm round her and started fondling her left breast teasing the nipple ever so gently with the tip of my forefinger. They were rock hard on stalks, she slid her hand over my chest and started unbuttoning my denim shirt then slid her hand down towards my jeans and started unbuttoning them before sliding her hand inside to play with my cock. She was teasing the foreskin back with the palm of her hand, every now and then giving it a jerk. By now i had my hand inside her blouse after undoing a few buttons. Her tits were amazing, pert and firm not the sort of breasts one would expert on a 42 year old.

She laid her legs over my thighs after she had unbuttoned her skirt to the top inner thigh. We made out on the sofa with me on top. I put my hand up inside her skirt expecting to pull her panties down but she wasn't wearing any, she had a garter belt on thats all. I slid my fingers inside her moist pussy then edged myself down and started eating her out. She was dripping wet. I worked on her for 5 minutes then she half whispered half groaned 'i want you in my mouth, but i want all our times together to be special i want it on camera'

Continued below:

Last edited by rubbishdate; 07-26-2011 at 10:23 AM. Reason: forgot to add the continue
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rubbishdate For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2011, 10:30 AM

Thanked 3,816 Times in 457 Posts

awsome story so far.
does "but i want all our times together to be special i want it on camera" means we get pic's or a vid clip wih this story? if so yeahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2011, 10:55 AM

Default best week of my life part 4

She got up fixed herself giddily and went upstairs, i heard drawers being opened and closed a few minutes later Fiona came down with a super 8mm video camera and a tripod. I set the camera up and moved the sofa away from the window to reduce glare then went back to check the camera set up and hit record., Fiona came over to me put her hand down my jeans pulled my cock out and led me by the cock over to the sofa. Sat me down unbuttoned my shirt pulled my jeans down remaining on her knees and took my cock in her mouth, slowly working up and down the shaft flicking my glans with the tip of her tongue and kissing it.

She unbuttoned herself down to the stomach, and put my cock between her perfect breasts heaved up and down pushing her breasts in against my shaft with her tongue flicking out over the tip. Almost as if her mouth was waiting in anticipation for the oncoming deluge. I could hardly contain myself, i grunted 'i'm coming' 'let it go give it to me' she yelped as she jerked on me harder with her tits. I ejaculated my whole load all over her tits and neck with some ending up on her chin.

She held my deflating cock between her tits rubbed the tip around her nipples and then let out a slight 'eugh messy boy' you can pay for the dry cleaning later *wink*. I asked for a cloth as i was a bit embarrassed by the mess i made but Fiona was still smiling as she daubed herself with a tissue. After we cleaned each other we both collapsed onto the sofa. She adjusted her clothing and got us more drinks ready for the video playback.

Continued below:
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rubbishdate For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2011, 11:30 AM

Default best week of my life part 5

the video was short but first rate, it turned us both on as we watched ourselves having fun. Fiona gave me another playful slap on the leg and told me to join her upstairs in a minute with the camera. I waited a few minutes and went up, Fiona's bedroom door was lying open with her on the bed rubbing her pussy, i zoomed in as she played with herself. I had the camera in my hand, i stripped off and put my knees either side of her head camera pointing downwards toward her face, she slipped my cock into her mouth and started jerking it in her mouth while fingering herself at the same time. I set the camera on the bedside unit angled towards the bed, i was ready to go inside her. I went for insertion but Fiona stopped me and said she wanted it doggy. She got on all fours and i hitched her skirt over her back and eased it in, it felt great she was loose and very juicy. I hammered away for a few minutes then Fiona turned her head back towards me and said she was ready for anal.

I slid some juice from her pussy into her asshole with my fingers and eased it in, as expected it was tight and needed more loosening up. I asked if she was ok? she whimpered 'God yes' i eased it in some more trying to get my shaft further in. I told her she was still tight if it hurts let me know, she said fuck me hard. I eased it in bit by bit until i was able to sink the whole shaft balls deep then started pumping away.

Fionas hands were like talons gripping onto the bed, i was loving it too. She was moaning to fuck her harder, i went as hard as i could until i was ready to come. I pulled out and she laid on her back telling me to shoot in her face, i put my knees either side of her head again and jerked for a few seconds until i unloaded all over her face and mouth. When i finished i got off her to fetch a towel, as i went to the bathroom Fiona told me we weren't finished by a long shot.
----------------------------

To be continued at a later date, probably tomorrow (hopefully), i'm supposed to be making dinner and my wife is due back any minute.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rubbishdate For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2011, 11:33 AM

Default Sorry no vids or pics

Sorry XXroninxxx the video was destroyed by me on her request, i never made any copies. We went our seperate ways on good terms. I do have pics out on the internet of my last girlfriend but they may be hard to find. The site closed down about 4 years ago.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rubbishdate For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2011, 09:47 AM

Default best week of my life part 6

Following on from where i had left off, Fiona had said we weren't finished by a long shot. As it turns out she was on an exploration of sexual induglence. Her past life as a married woman was boring and incomplete, her ex husband was dead from the waist down and dead to her in memory. she wanted to be known as a sexual vibrant woman from now on. Free to pick and choose and do whomever she liked where and when. This was her caper now, i can either join in or get lost.

Mandates and rules, sexual inhibitions count me in! she wanted it everywhere in every orrifice in every open space you could think off. That first day and night was spent having sex or not having sex, next morning we took to the road. I parked my bike in her garage and used her car as we'd too much gear for the bikes. Tent clothes cooking equipment sleeping bags video equipment and food, we didn't know where we were heading. North west sounds good lets go there. North south east and west, no sooner pitching a tent we were at it before the last peg was driven into the ground.

An old slag heap beside a power station, a layby a forest an old abbey. On a seaside pier and in the sea. By the end of the week i was walking like John Wayne with a severe case of piles. The only thing we stopped short of was doing it in a graveyard. After 6 days we ran out of steam and road and headed back to hers. I made a fatal mistake but maybe it was for the best, she made dinner and at the table i said i could get used to this. she told me 'if i think i'm stretching my feet out under her dinner table i'm in for a shock'. Ahm time for me to go i think, we parted with a hug that's all.

It was without doubt the best week of my life, hedonism with a capital H. I often think back to Fiona and our time together and i hope she's doing well for herself.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rubbishdate For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2011, 06:02 AM

Default The next online encounter turned sour

Thanks for reading, it's been very cathartic my being able to re-tell tales of my halcion younger days. Anyway after Fiona and i went our seperate ways i now had a taste for adventure. I signed up for another 2 dating sites and tweaked my profile to attract older ladies and the offers came thick and fast. I discovered if you're prepared to travel you're more or less guaranteed a sleep over. I'm from Ireland so traveling across the Irish sea to Britain wasn't a problem. I met some lovely ladies and had fun but one lady in particular the alarm bells didn't register until it was too late.

Sheena was Scottish 39 seperated with 3 kids, she kept asking for chats which i declined. I didn't want to get involved with single mothers but i didn't want to seem judgmental or shallow so after about a week i accepted her chat invite. We got on very well but i didn't want to give her the wrong impression so i just threw it out on the table that i was after sex not a relationship, she told me i wouldn't know what i really wanted unless i tried something different. I needed another tactic to scare her off, i asked her would she be comfertable if i stayed over with her kids in the house after all i'm just some bloke off the internet. She told me if she didn't trust me she wouldn't be chatting to me.

So she understood that if we met it was for sex first and dating later if applicable, she was fine with it. About a week after that i'm on the ferry to stranrear cursing myself. Stupid stupid stupid moron, bitten off more than i can chew and i knew it. The ferry docked i was on the bike the door dropped and the mist was there. On the way out the steward says 'good luck mate' i says aye cheers i'll need it as i slapped down the visor and rode out into the unknown.

Continued below
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rubbishdate For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2011, 06:50 AM

Default my next online encounter turned sour part two

I had a ride of just under 100 miles in unfamilar territory but as the mist lifted so did my mood, i opted to bypass the motorways and see a bit of Scotlands fine scenery. I had to pass through 7 or 8 towns on the way to Sheenas town, dusk was setting in and as night fell i was totally and utterly lost. Cold wet hungry tired, i ended up pulling over on a road through some forest and phoned Sheena, she said i was about 15 miles from her to continue ahead until i came to a junction and take the road on the right then straight ahead until i came to a 4 way junction and go straight ahead from there, traffic lights ahead take the road on the left. Needless to say i ended up still lost 10 miles on. Pulled into an old unused garage forecourt and phoned her again. She told me to stay where i was she'll come and get me.

20 minutes later Sheena turned up in her car, she opened the passenger door her hair was wet she must have been in the shower, i said am i glad to see you and got in beside her. We were both a bit nervous at first had a hug and a kiss had a bit of a nervous chat. I went to get back on the bike to follow her but before that she gave me a kiss which turned into a full lumber, i slid my hand up over her breasts. She was wearing a tight red cotton blouse she must have hurried from the shower and didn't put a bra on. I undid a few buttons on her blouse and slid my hand inside for a good feel, a bit soft but not bad. She was rubbing my crotch. I undid a few more buttons on her blouse and started kissing and sucking her breasts. She was trying desperately to get to my cock but i had my leathers on.

Not here she said, i'll pull up behind the back of the garage. She pulled the car in i got back in beside her with my leathers off. We started making out again, i had my hand down inside her jeans fingering the top of her pussy, my cock was busting to get out of my shorts. Sheena pulled her seat back put her head down took my cock out pulled the foreskin back and rolled the tip around her tits chin and lips. Your cocks beautiful she said before slipping it into her mouth. I reckon it must have been a while since she had a cock in her mouth or any cock at all. She worked on my cock like a pro, pulling it out every now and again to give it a jerk and popping it back into her mouth.

Continued below
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rubbishdate For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018