photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-21-2011, 11:34 AM

Default Getting it in at work

First of all, I am thrilled to have found this forum. It has just about everything I could want in a site. I feel a real sense of community here..... Even if it's a community of pervs constantly surfing one-handed I look forward to hearing your stories on this thread as well as any comments or questions u may have. Without further delay I give u my extensive history of on the job shinanigans....

It was a dark and stormy night... Much like this one.... Lol. Couldn't resist. I started working as a residential security officer at the tender age of 18-19. Primarily in large highrise buildings and complexes. And let me tell u it litterally started with a bang. I've always been a hyper-sexual person. I lost my virginity at the age of 7 and was generally over sexed (few dry spells not withstanding) ever since. So while I didn't go into this line of work looking for sex the possibilities had occured to me. My first posting was at a mixed income building in an intensely urban enviornment. The majority of the tenants were African American women. I worked the graveyard shift midnight to 8 am. Now there was a fair amount of traffic when I first arrived at work at a quarter to. So I'm sitting at this desk in the lobby watching this sea of single and not so single women flowing in and out of the front door. Now I'm a decent looking cat. Black, 6'5" about 300 lbs at the time not totally devoid of swagger, charm, libido. Some people stop and chat. Some just go on about their business. One of the tricks i've developed over the years started in that lobby on this night.... Turning the lobby a/c to full blast. At first I did it because I'm always hot but other applications instantly pointed themselves out if u get my drift. So by one or two o'clock in the morning my dick was as hard as the air conditioning induced nipples id been staring at for a couple hours. Eventually the foot traffic slows to a crawl and the true talent in the building shows up. My fellow nightowls.

Enter Angela. The only single white woman in the joint. She's 38, blonde, about 5'10" maybe a weighs a buck 80. Very pretty.... Once upon a time. But time and hard drinking have knocked her down from where she obviously started in life. Nice big breasts, I'd say 38dd and she manages a well known bar not far from the place. She came in around three or four in the am reeking of liqour. Her bag is actually "klinkin" and sagging with the bottles of booze in her oversized bag. She stops and talks to me for a bit. Says she's the welcoming committee for new guards. We laugh abtut and do the whole background thing. She's single and lives alone on the 14th floor. She was really nice. Now for those of u not in the know white women who have an affinity for black men are fairly easy to spot. Mainly, for me, by their total lack of fear or apprehension for me and various othe tells I won't discuss here. Don't want to blow anyones chances u see. So she invites me upstairs for a drink. At first I refuse. New job jitters. I don't know the flow of the building yet. Don't want to fuck up my first night plus I'm not a huge drinker. But she tells me that she's been living there for 10 years and I have nothing to worry about. One quick drink. That's all.

I don't want to be seen leaving the desk with her so I tell her I'll be up in ten minutes or so. She'll leave the door open. So I'm sitting there pulse racing trying to limit the possibilities of sex in my mind so I don't get up there all over eager. I lock everything up and make up my mind that I can only be up there for 20 minutes tops (later this would become my rule of thumb, as long as whatever I'm doing takes about the time it would take me to take a decent dump I'm good). The door is indeed open. I tap lightly just to let her know I'm coming in. "in the bathroom hun" in her gravelly, chain smoke broken, somehow sexy voice. I go in and close the door. I'm looking around her place (studio apt) and there's nowhere to sit but the bed but there is an upturned frisbee on the bed with some Coke, pills, pot and other substances that I don't want to disturb or touch for that matter so I just stand there waiting for her to finish up. I look down the hall to the bathroom and I can't see much but I can tell she's I'm the tub. I ask her if I should come back a little later she says she's almost done. She starts with the small talk and I pretend I can't hear her that well to excuse my coming closer and closer to the door. I want at least a peek before she covers up. But two things..... Couldn't see shit and really didn't have to worry about that because whe she came out she had on those velour jogging pants and a wifebeater... Both of which had MASSIVE holes in them. I mean her left boob was almost all the way out the side of the fucking thing and her right nipple was front and center staring right at me. Everytime she takes a step I can see the whispy blond hair of her pussy. Talk about a hardon! So I'm trying to play it cool. I'm openly looking cuz that's obviously what she wants but I'm carrying on conversation like there's no pink elephant in the room. Couldn't tell u what we talked about. I took a few sips off a corona and a few tokes off a joint and I'm just lost in those holes in her clothes. I said something corny about how sexy she was at thus point and she calls it for the cheap come on line that it is and tells me to come lay down with her. Let's cuddle she says. Lol. So we lay down. Spooning style and she takes my free hand and lays it over her breasts with her hand on top and squeezes my hand encouraging me to squeeze her boobs.... VERY HARD. Her nipples r like rock hard and her heart is beating as fast as mine. I start grinding into her ass and take my right hand which was hovering over my head and slide it under her so I can squeeze with that hand and work my left hand down to the big hole over her pussy. She opens her legs and gives me full access. She has a small clit which isn't my fav but who gives a shit rite? She's ridiculously wet. I can feel it on her thighs as well as inside of her. And she's now moaning and fucking against my dick and my fingers at the same time. Oh, by the way, I'm well past 20 minutes at this point and don't give a damn I'm kissing her neck and she's cumming on my hand. She turns her head to kiss me and starts sucking my tongue which damn near made me want to cum. "fuck me" is what I hear her say but I know I need to cool down a bit before I do that.

I get undressed and pull her pants off. She's already taken what little shirt there was off and I start kissing her stomach, surprisingly flat, and work my way down to her super wet pussy. It's so wet that the hair has been basically pasted to her skin and she stops me and says "don't even go down there if u don't know what you're doing"....

{sidebar} I eat pussy better than any man or woman on the planet, and will believe that until someone tells me different. Hell, I've been doing it since I was 7. But aside from years of practise I have a very unique mouth. It's oddly hot all the time. That's the first thing I hear from women. And I have a very large tongue. VERY LARGE. Bigger than a lot of mens dicks so when I fuck a woman with my tongue I really fuck a woman with my tongue. And I was the beneficiary of some intense tutoring at the hands and lips of a 40 year old woman when I was 15 thru 17.....

Anyway.... I tell her to let me try and of she doesn't like it I'll stop.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:27 PM

Default Work continued

So I start by sucking on her lips. One at a time nice and slow. Staying away from her clit. Lightly scraping my teeth across them. I do this while inserting the tip of my middle finger. Just enough to
make her want more inside of her throbbing pussy. Just a tease. She's bucking her hips trying to get more of that finger in there but I ain't giving. She's cumming again and it's now pumping out over my finger and my lips so I take the finger away and lick all of that goodness up. Then I stuck the tip of my tongue inside of her and she gasps and bucks real hard lifting her ass off the bed. I put my hands under her ass and hold her there and stuff my whole tongue in until my jaw feels like it's about to split open. I start to tongue her pussy in long slow strokes. Picking up speed until she catches the rythm and starts fucking me back. She pulls my hands from her ass and makes me squeeze her tits hard again. She's on orgasm 5-6 I've lost count at this point but I figure it's time to give her some dick. I get the condom from my pants pocket.

When I come up and see her for the first time in what feels like a day I'm so turned on. Nothing sexier than a woman in lost in the depths of cumming. Her hair is all wild and she has that "why'd you stop" bewildered look. I grab her legs and spread them as far as they will go and tell her to put my dick in. She grabs it and says "oh damn" starts stroking me and smearing Precum all over my shaft then she bends it down untill it's right where it needs to be and says one word.... "hard" I take my cue and plunge the whole thing in till it hits the wall. I stroke it hard just like she wanted while I'm pushing those long legs as far as they'll go. Angela is dividing her attention between her clit and the part of my dick that isn't buried in her. I'm thinking about how good it feel and how lucky my life has been and how I look forward to fucking her as often as she'll have me and I'm thinking I need to get deeper. So I put her ankles on my shoulders tilting her pelvis up for that awesome angle everyone loves and start trying to break into the apt under hers I'm driving in so hard. But nice long strokes. She's cumming with what seems like every stroke. Her juices have gone all thick and white and taken on that primal musky smell I can't live without. I tell her I'm about to cum and she snaps into what looks like a near panic and almost screams "DONT!"

She does this ninja tuck and roll move and before I know it she's not under me anymore. She pushes me back on the bed and licks all her cum off the rubber, takes it off and proceeds to swallow me balls deep. I cum instantly!! And I rarely cum from head. She milks my dick with one hand and her mouth the other hand is playing with my balls untill every shudder shake and spasm has passed. This woman was so talented there r no words. The only thing that would have made it better is if she had been swallowing my cum. She told me to lay still. Not sure I could have dine much else at this point. She got a warm wet rag and cleaned me so lovingly I wanted to cry. The whole time she was sucking the last drops from my head.

I sit up on the bed and start to come back to the reality of being at work. A reality I'm not sure she shared because as I was reaching for my pants she said something that was kinda buzz killish... She said "oh so ur going to just cum in my face and leave like that?" "I'm workin" was my reply and I got up and left. I'm on the elevator counting the seconds until I get outside and have a well deserved smoke. I round the corner to the lobby door and I see a pissed off Mexican newspaper delivery guy and the clock on the wall that says 5:40!!! Fuck! Got a little carried away there. But no harm came from it and I ended up being at this building for three years. I did eventually get caught but that was the result of falling in love and actually living with one of the tenants off and on. More on that later though
Old 04-21-2011, 11:37 PM

Thanked 1,287 Times in 97 Posts
Default McJob Affair

She was tall, blonde, skinny and beautiful. Skinny with C Cups - odd but true. I had been working the grill for about a month - my first job. I had a new wife and a baby on the way, and I was 19 and terrified. She started working as a counter girl. She was 18, not pregnant, but had gotten married on an impulse to a guy she didn't love two weeks before she started working at the Golden Arches.

We flirted a little during her first two shifts, then after the second day I asked her if she would join me for a motorcycle ride. She did, and we drove about an hour into the country and stopped in a pretty, remote pine thicket. We reclined on the pine needles and told each other our histories and what was making us crazy at the time. I reached over and pulled her toward me, and she tipped her head up to be kissed. Kiss her I did - softly at first, then harder with lots of tongue.

I let my left hand wander across her right breast and she pressed her body into my hand. I unbuttoned her blue work top - kind of a tunic affair - and was delighted at the view of her lacy bra that gave a hint of the aureoles beneath. I clumsily pushed her bra up over her breasts, freeing her firm, gorgeous tits. She let me play with them as I wanted, but when I tried to slip my hand down her pants she stopped me and told me she had to get back.

She put it all away and we hopped back on my little bike and drove home. I thought she might be mad at me for trying to feel her crotch, but when I dropped her off she gave me a big, wet kiss and told me we should get together again soon.

Our next encounter happened when we were both on night shift. I had been promoted to night manager, and she followed me. The local bowling alley was having an all-night unlimited bowling event, and most of the night shift was going. After closing, we told the rest of the crew that we had to "run an errand" and that we would join them in a few minutes. We hopped into my Mustang Fastback and headed to a safe, private parking spot. This time there was no reserve - I stripped both of us naked, laid her back between the bucket seats, hopped on and had hot, noisy sex. She didn't cum, but I came enough for both of us.

Meanwhile, the girl that ran the french fry pit caught on to our new relationship. She let us know that we could trust her, but that others would catch on if we didn't stop looking at each other as though we were the only people in the civilized world. A few days later she walked in on us in the stockroom while I had a hand on each butt cheek and her legs were wrapped around my waist. We were clothed, but were in a very passionate kiss. She asked us to trust her - she would stand outside of the stockroom and keep everyone out, and would call out a code word if something happened that required my immediate attention, such as the owner showing up.

We accepted her offer, and spread some flattened empty boxes over the concrete floor. We quickly stripped, did some quick mutual oral, then got to the main event. This time I could tell that she was going to cum. Her eyes got VERY wide, she was panting through her wide open mouth, and started saying "NO-NO-NO-NO" and came in a trembling avalanche. That pushed me over the edge as well, and I also came with many, many powerful spasms.

Since we were on borrowed time, we hopped up and dressed. We walked out and thanked the french fry girl, who had a dazed look on her face. We later agreed that she must have been peeking, but we never knew for sure. I collected the boxes, including the top one that had a wet spot about 2 feet in diameter, and took them to the dumpster.

We repeated this event about ten times. We then moved to safer venues for our trysts, which are off topic for this thread. Eventually they will pop up under their appropriate topics. I have plenty to relate, since sex with her was among the best of my life.
Old 05-30-2011, 09:34 AM

Default too scared to go for it

In my early 20's my job often involved me working alone in the office. There was often a girl (approx 19) rostered on afternoon shift (guard duties) who often flirted with me.
One night she came into the office I was working in, closed the door and turned off the light. The office was now pitch dark. I knew the layout of the office, so slowly moved towards the light switch. The light switch was exactly at "boob height". When I got to the switch, to my surprise she had positioned herself in front of the switch so that I touched her tit. I can't remember exactly what happened next, except that someone turned on the light, and I quickly when home. I now kick myself. She clearly was after a bit of fun that night.

After that, she would often stalk me when I was alone, and say things like "do you remeber the night when you grabbed me on the tit?" knowing full well that it had been an accident from me .. and that she had orchestrated the situation.

I was young and dumb.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_aussie View Post
In my early 20's my job often involved me working alone in the office. There was often a girl (approx 19) rostered on afternoon shift (guard duties) who often flirted with me.
One night she came into the office I was working in, closed the door and turned off the light. The office was now pitch dark. I knew the layout of the office, so slowly moved towards the light switch. The light switch was exactly at "boob height". When I got to the switch, to my surprise she had positioned herself in front of the switch so that I touched her tit. I can't remember exactly what happened next, except that someone turned on the light, and I quickly when home. I now kick myself. She clearly was after a bit of fun that night.

After that, she would often stalk me when I was alone, and say things like "do you remeber the night when you grabbed me on the tit?" knowing full well that it had been an accident from me .. and that she had orchestrated the situation.

I was young and dumb.
Been there done that.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mudd For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2011, 09:59 PM

Thanked 1,075 Times in 387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudd View Post
Been there done that.
Actually quite the opposite if u catch my drift
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 03:21 PM

Thanked 1,287 Times in 97 Posts
Default Thanks, OSREB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiinx81 View Post
She was tall, blonde, skinny and beautiful. Skinny with C Cups - odd but true. I had been working the grill for about a month - my first job. I had a new wife and a baby on the way, and I was 19 and terrified. She started working as a counter girl. She was 18, not pregnant, but had gotten married on an impulse to a guy she didn't love two weeks before she started working at the Golden Arches.

We flirted a little during her first two shifts, then after the second day I asked her if she would join me for a motorcycle ride. She did, and we drove about an hour into the country and stopped in a pretty, remote pine thicket. We reclined on the pine needles and told each other our histories and what was making us crazy at the time. I reached over and pulled her toward me, and she tipped her head up to be kissed. Kiss her I did - softly at first, then harder with lots of tongue.

I let my left hand wander across her right breast and she pressed her body into my hand. I unbuttoned her blue work top - kind of a tunic affair - and was delighted at the view of her lacy bra that gave a hint of the aureoles beneath. I clumsily pushed her bra up over her breasts, freeing her firm, gorgeous tits. She let me play with them as I wanted, but when I tried to slip my hand down her pants she stopped me and told me she had to get back.

She put it all away and we hopped back on my little bike and drove home. I thought she might be mad at me for trying to feel her crotch, but when I dropped her off she gave me a big, wet kiss and told me we should get together again soon.

Our next encounter happened when we were both on night shift. I had been promoted to night manager, and she followed me. The local bowling alley was having an all-night unlimited bowling event, and most of the night shift was going. After closing, we told the rest of the crew that we had to "run an errand" and that we would join them in a few minutes. We hopped into my Mustang Fastback and headed to a safe, private parking spot. This time there was no reserve - I stripped both of us naked, laid her back between the bucket seats, hopped on and had hot, noisy sex. She didn't cum, but I came enough for both of us.

Meanwhile, the girl that ran the french fry pit caught on to our new relationship. She let us know that we could trust her, but that others would catch on if we didn't stop looking at each other as though we were the only people in the civilized world. A few days later she walked in on us in the stockroom while I had a hand on each butt cheek and her legs were wrapped around my waist. We were clothed, but were in a very passionate kiss. She asked us to trust her - she would stand outside of the stockroom and keep everyone out, and would call out a code word if something happened that required my immediate attention, such as the owner showing up.

We accepted her offer, and spread some flattened empty boxes over the concrete floor. We quickly stripped, did some quick mutual oral, then got to the main event. This time I could tell that she was going to cum. Her eyes got VERY wide, she was panting through her wide open mouth, and started saying "NO-NO-NO-NO" and came in a trembling avalanche. That pushed me over the edge as well, and I also came with many, many powerful spasms.

Since we were on borrowed time, we hopped up and dressed. We walked out and thanked the french fry girl, who had a dazed look on her face. We later agreed that she must have been peeking, but we never knew for sure. I collected the boxes, including the top one that had a wet spot about 2 feet in diameter, and took them to the dumpster.

We repeated this event about ten times. We then moved to safer venues for our trysts, which are off topic for this thread. Eventually they will pop up under their appropriate topics. I have plenty to relate, since sex with her was among the best of my life.
So OSREB came through again. Imagine this fine lady with inverted nipples and some trimmed bush, and you will see a near-double of the woman in my story.
Attached Thumbnails
NotDHP1.jpg   NotDHP2.jpg  

Old 12-16-2014, 12:22 PM

Thanked 11,613 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Work was fun.

I forgot all about the times I got it at work.
After the factory closed down and moved I was a life insurance salesman one very long desparate year of my young life. Better than starving but close! I had a route on the poor side of town with many single and married young women who couldn't pay their small weekly insurance premiums. From what other agents often told there were other ways to collect. Being married to a young horny woman I didn't need any more pussy. I was getting it from her and whoever was temporarily living with us. Yes it was a fairy tale fantasy life back then.
But eventually a few of those cute sexy young mommies won me over and I was fucking and paying their insurance out of my too small pay check. Life was good.
I wasn't good at selling insurance. I became a route salesman for a cookie and cracker company. Serviced a lot of grocery stores and restaurants. I didn't have time or money to be fucking around and had a wife who gave me more than I needed. But this one cute skinny blonde waitress with big hooters and legs to die for kept begging me to fuck her. I figured it was my duty as her salesman to satisfy her. I only did it once but still remember that afternoon in central Illinois in the back room on the floor.
After I got tired of starving I went to the big factory and soon became a truck driver. I loved driving and camping so this was exciting and fun. I also met several desparate housewives over the CB radio. Remember those things? Kinda like internet with voices. Eventually I was having coffee with a few gals on my route. One thing led to another and fucking came up. I didn't do it much and didn't really have time for many of those women. But it happened so I can tell it here.
The amazing part of it all was I'd go home and tell my wife. Sex at home was always great at those times. Strangely my wife wouldn't fuck anyone but she didn't mind if I was getting it. Later she told me I was letting her alone more. Strange woman!

Check out........... Dollie's Thanksgiving Giving Thanks

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 12-16-2014 at 12:28 PM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2014, 04:55 PM

Thanked 1,476 Times in 103 Posts

i was the manager at this small little retail place with a big storage building next door that had unused offices in it at the time...... I was getting ready to close up and she showed up (we had been fighting) I told her to wait a few mins because I thought she wanted to talk all the other employees left and she said she was sorry for whatever it was ect. Then she said she wanted to go look in the offices no one was in cause she had never been in them. I told her we could really fast but I had to get going that someone was waiting on me to pick them up. So we walked over there and when we got into one of the offices she said she was sorry and wanted to make it up to me right. she got down on her knees turned around and got in the doggy position and raised her skirt up to me exposing her beautiful big ass to me without panties on..... she told me to hurry and do her right there. i whipped my dick out and rammed her shaved pussy till i pulled out and came all over her round white ass. then she turned around and cleaned my cock with her mouth
Old 12-29-2014, 01:06 PM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default fucking at work

I have done it more than a few times! With my first wife I think it was four times we fucked at my job,with my second wife it was a couple of times,and with my wife now also a couple of times. Besides them,I once fucked a cute black female truck driver on the job and a medium level female supervisor on the job.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023
JSpa 004c