Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2011, 02:13 PM

Thanked 3,069 Times in 73 Posts
Default sister-in-law loves being watched

my wife is camera shy. i know she and her sister did some posing before my wife met me with her sister's then BoyFriend. while dating my wife, her sister came on to me really hard. I, of course, enjoyed the forbidden fruit and realationship, trying not to get caught. her sister was NOT camera shy and i video taped dozens of our sex play times. I used to try to hide the camera, but she figured it out, and i ended up just putting it on the table. my sister-in-law enjoyed being filmed while she fucked. several times while i was out of town, my security cam at the house caught my sis-in-law mastrubating naked in my hot tub on a water jet as her naked girl friend watched! my sister-in-law loved knowing someone was watching her have sex. to this day my sis-in-law and i share intimate, but not sexual moments. i think that may change in the future. however, filming can sometimes get you results that you may not want... you might discover your wife enjoys sex with women more than you!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to anderson1961r For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2011, 04:42 PM

Default asian landlady

I used to rent a in-law unit above the garage from an asian family. The wife is a pretty mature asian woman, my guess is mid to late 30's, with a nice slim body and perky small tits, a-b cup. She has a son around 5-6 years old at the time. Anyway, they have a pool in the backyard and my window looks into the pool. I had seen her without a bra at home when I gave her the rent or asked her to fix something. I could see her brown nipples perking up at me behind her t-shirt or tanktop every time and I had to run back up and jerk off. One day, in the middle of summer, I called in sick and was at home and I heard the son playing in the pool. I looked out the window and saw both mom and son naked by the pool. Son was playing in the water, and mom was reading by the side. I had to say I was surprised to see she was totally shaved or waxed. She usually had a bathing suit on weekends so my guess is that she didn't think I was home and thought she had total privacy. The best part of the story is that I managed to grab a camera and tried to snap a few photos. The pics are not that good because between my window and the pool is the cover to the patio below, which has wood beams and a clear plastic covering. Add to that is it rained the day before so there was standing water on the plastic cover. I had a crappy point-and-shoot and the darn camera kept focusing on the wood beams instead of the nice naked lady below it. Anyway, I don't think they are good enough for the voyeur photo section, but I post the best of the pics here to add to the story. You can see her nipples and small tits (sorry it's a bit blurry) on the second to last pic and you can clearly see her shaved pussy in the last pic. Hope you like.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0617.JPG   IMG_0618.JPG  

IMG_0619.JPG   IMG_0621.JPG  

Old 09-20-2011, 04:38 AM

I once had a neighbor who had a daughter. She was blond, thin, and hot. Her room's window was in front of my room. Often she was not home because usually work or college. One day, i was doing laundry and she was home. I can tell because the lights in her room were on. As i got to my room, she got into her room and started to change. Luckily, i decided not to turn off the lights. Her shades were closed, but not all the way since i can see her from a far view.

Then, she took her clothes. The sight was amazing. She had very small and perky tits. I nearly lost it when she took off pants. I was focused on her pussy. The hair on her pussy was growing. It was a strip, it was long but not long that it was out of control. She was naked for what seems like 10-15 secs before she put on a pair of white cotton panties and her pajamas. After that, i went to the bathroom to jerk off. I tried to get that sight again, but it never happened. The closer i came is when she came in a bathrobe. Wish i had pics of that moment
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to iejj For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2011, 03:24 PM

just managed to spy on my friend getting changed! i was so lucky cos i normally perv on her, and she's one of my fittest friends. she's mixed race (black and white - her skin tone is a nice soft brown), and has about 34c breasts that are supple and round,she loves wearing tank tops that have really low necks on so if i'm above her i'll see here tits and bra. she has an amazing big ass and nice sexy legs. she loves wearing leggings and i love it when she does cos when she bends over, i have a real good look and if i'm lucky i sometimes can see through to her underwear. we were at a hotel cos we were on a trip and instead of staying with everyone else she went back to her room. her room was on the bottom floor and i had to climb over a wall to get to her window but it was most definitely worth it. her curtains and one window were wide open but luckily it was warm so she left them open. suddenly she got on all fours and started reaching under the bed for something. i had a perfect view of her ass just stuck up in the air in some lovely tight fitting black leggings, i could have reached out and touched it. i could feel myself getting horny but i knew i couldn't risk having a wank and getting caught. she finally got up with the tv remote in her hand and put on a music channel. she sat down and for about 5 minutes i couldn't see much so i was about to leave but she got up. with her back towards the window she removed her tank top. she was walking around the room in her leggings and her stripy pink bra. i threw all caution to the winds at this point and decided to have a wank. she unclasped her bra and unleashed her 34cs into the air. her breasts were perfect. they were symmetrical and she had nice small nipples with small areolas that you would be able to nicely fit in your mouth and suck on. i started to jerk off more furiously at this point at the thought of sucking kissing and caressing those beautiful breasts. she swiftly pulled down her leggings and along with them, a sexy lacy thong. her ass was exquisite, gleaming in the light and from the looks of it her pussy was fully shaved. i came so hard at this point and simultaneously the show was over here as she decided to slip into bed. what a night
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to harder257 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2011, 03:40 PM

Default I bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquavite View Post
Finally, a girl in my high school class throughout high school would almost always sit so we could see her panties, in class and outside. I loved looking up her skirt, which was pretty easy a lot of times, especially if she was sitting on the ground...parties, the school lawn, etc. she would almost always either sit or lie with her legs pulled up and to one side...her panties on full display....endless treat.

I bet she enjoyed the attention as much as you enjoyed looking at her knickers
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsostr8 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 11:46 AM

Default caught my son and his ex

We have got a touring caravan and last summer i had one of the most amazing experiences. my son and his 18yr old gf came away with us and slept on a double inflatable camp bed in the awning. One morning i got up early to make a cup of coffee, the kettle was in the awning so i slowly lifted the blind on the door to see if the coast was clear, as the weather was warm the two of them were lying naked on top of the bed, he was behind her his hands were feeling her large 30gg boobs while she was rubbing her shaven fanny, slipping a finger in to her lips. Being petite he slipped his cock between her legs and started rubbing against her pussy. i wanted to walk away but i could not move, i was shaking with exitement. he slipped his knob inside her and began to pump gently. he carried on for a few minutes then she stood up and knelt by the side of the bed taking his cock in her hand she lowered her head onto his knob and started to give him a blowjob, gradually she increased the speed of her hand and head movements until suddenly he leant forward and shot a great wad of spunk onto her tongue then another onto her beautiful tits, i could have done the same and i was so hard i thought i would explode. he then laid her down on the bed and proceeded to lick her until she came. I wish I had pics or a vid of this because even the thought of this still makes me hard.
Old 12-27-2011, 03:20 PM

Default Being watched . . . while we fucked

I read some of the postings about voyeuring people while they were undressing, groping and actually having sex etc. And it made me remember an incident from a few years ago - when I was on the receiving end of a vouyeur's attention. Well to be honest, it was probably the girl he was after, but I was there too, getting stuck in, so to speak.

As I said, this was a while ago now, when I had only been married about five years. At the place where I worked was a sweet young girl who actually had a thing for me. And since she was young (21) pretty and slim, I took advantage of the situation and we'd sneak away for quiet evenings in each other's company.
It's quite difficult finding places to just be together where you can be sure that no one you know is going to pass by randomly. Inevitably, we would often wind up at a well known spot in the woods, parked in my car.
On this particular night, we were well into it and I had managed to remove all her clothes and most of mine too. We were still in the front seats, but had the backs fully reclined down so that we had some 'activity' room as well. I can remember distinctly muzzling down between her thighs and giving her a severe licking until she wriggled and squealed her way into an orgasm. I drew myself up and lay on top of her, just sliding myself in gently. We kissed, and I lifted my torso on my arms and pressed into her all the way for just two or three thrusts.
Quite suddenly, I got confused by a dot of light that flickered about on her chest. She squealed again, but in terror this time and tried to protect herself from the light. Realising htere was someone outside shining a light in. I tried to block where the point of light hit the window glass but it danced about impossibly and I'm sure the voyeur got a good look at her little pink breasts and belly.
I'd slid out of her now, and I yanked open the door in fury, intending to leap out of the car and chase him down. But as the chill air hit me, I hesitated realising that a naked man with his dick waving about should not be in the business of chasing anyone.
So I shouted a bit and swore as I watched him run off.He was a fairly stocky figure, wearing what looked like a belted mackintosh, dark hat and rubber boots. I bet he just went back into the woods a bit and had a good jerk.
Anyway, I closed the door. I was really, really pissed off. Not because we had been seen, but because he'd ruined a good fuck. I was convinced it would have blown her passion away. She was frightened of course and asked daft questions like "Do you think it was my father?" and "Do you think it was my boyfriend?" to which I replied no and no.
"What did he want?" I explained there were plenty of men who liked to catch young girls shagging and look at them before going off to masturbate etc. All the while I was peering out into the black trying to see if he was still around.
At which point I realised that she hadn't started to get dressed. She was just laying there with her knees together and her fists under chin - forearms covering her tits. So I said something like "Now, where were we?" And she opened her arms and embraced me. Moments later, she opened her legs and I slid back into her. She was still wet.
As we fucked, I did wonder if the voyeur would come back, or if he was even still watching us but with his flashlight turned off, wanking quietly. Not sure I cared too much as I slammed into her. I was fucking her, he was just fucking his fingers.
He didn't come back. We finished and left. But we never went there again.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Fluffykins For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2011, 03:37 PM

Thanked 84,623 Times in 2,952 Posts

On many occasions my wife and I would go to dinner, and then head to the bar in the restaurant to fool around. One time, I was playing with her pussy, and she got totally turned on. She said she needed to get fucked, so we headed to the car.

She was in a hurry, so she hopped in the back seat and stripped all her clothes off. I reminded her we were parked next to the entrance, but she did not care. I got in, dropped my pants and buried myself in her dripping pussy. I was fucking her hard, and I looked up to see a couple in their 50's looking in. I told her, and her only comment was "fuck me as hard as you can". The couple continued to watch, and my wife screamed as she had a massive orgasm, and I filled her with a hot load.

The couple soon left. I can only wonder whether they ever made it home.
Old 05-22-2012, 02:20 PM

Default At the beach

I when to my first topless beach recently. The area in Holland seemed topless friendly, but few women were topless. I did see two girls topless. The first was a young girl, blond hair, very sexy curvy figure (not overweight at all, just a tick butt). She was about 18 or 19. When I first saw her, she was on her stomach, but she eventually pushed herself up. Her large c-cup breast hung down as only 18 year old tits can- they were very firm. She moved on top of her boyfriend who was with her. After some time, she decided to prove to him that she could do pushups. As she hung over him she lifted herself up and down. I watch in total joy as her breasts were visible then squeezed. After a bit more time, her boyfriend flipped her on her back and moved away. She tried to hide her nipples from everyone else while on her back. This made my view even more enjoyable. He threw her a shirt and she tried to put it on without getting up, but then realized she had to. To my enjoyment she sat up, making her breasts completely visible to me and put her shirt on. Her small orange/brown nipples on those firm c-cup breasts were magnificent. It was even better knowing she was shy.
The second girl was laying on her back. She looked Spanish with dark curly hair. This girl was about 19 or 20 with large B or small C-cup boobs. she laid there for quite some time as I enjoyed the view.
Any others have stories of amazing topless women on the beach?
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to hotdoggeek For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 02:56 PM

i kind of have one. it's not really a big deal, but i have one memorable moment from my vacation in the dominican republic a couple years ago. i just mentioned this vacation in another thread. every day my fiance (now wife) would go to the beach, since she couldn't be topless by the pool. almost every day, there was a couple near us, maybe mid to late 20s. they looked european to us. she was really hot, wearing a string bikini, and he was wearing speedos. i was hoping she would go topless but she always kept her top on. once after lying on her stomach for a while, she sat up without putting her top on, but of course with my luck she had her back to me. this gave me some hope since i knew her boobs were visible for a few seconds, even though i couldn't see them. on the last day of our vacation, she finally took the top off to reveal the nicest tits i have ever seen in person. i'd say they were a full c, maybe small d. the weird part about it was she had a completely different attitude about it. she stood up, walked around, played in the sand, went swimming, all while topless. by this time in the vacation she had given herself some pretty noticeable tanlines which i don't really like, but it was still amazing to see her. my only regret is i didn't get a picture of her.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to newfieguy For This Useful Post:

Tags
peeping, voyeur, voyeurism, window

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s