Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2011, 09:56 PM

Thanked 2,636 Times in 412 Posts
Default Why I love the beach

Ok this happened a week ago but I wanted to take the time to spell everything right and tell the whole story.

I was on the beach trying to tan. (I'm Irish so it's harder than you'd think.) I look to my left and I see a girl in a very small black and white stripped strapless bikini. She's a little older but smoking hot. Ok, maybe not smoking but she didn't look bad lets say that, anyway I walked over to her and could tell she was embarrassed by how small her suit was.

We talked for about a half hour and I found out her son had bought her the suit because he wanted her to tan. She was I had to admit even paler than me. Talking to me seemed to ease her embarrassment as she realized it wasn't so small. She told me she wasn't willing to go into the water alone so I told her I'd go out with her and she agreed that would be ok. Let's face it I was hoping for a wardrobe malfunction and I got so much more.

We get about chest deep in the water and lucky me it's yellow flag. This means the tide is brutal, so brutal we had to back up to about waist high. We played in the waves for what felt like an hour and it was like being a kid again. However I did keep an eye on my partner just to see if anything slipped. I had noticed that every time she jumped her top and bottoms both slipped a tiny tiny bit. This to me was like a present and I just had to wait for it to be unwrapped.

After a little while I began to lose hope when I heard her scream. She had gotten ahead of me and was being dragged out to sea by the current. I forgot about my goal for a minute and rushed forward to grab her and pull her back in. This is when a huge wave crashed on us both shooting her into me. This is when the best and worst part of this story happened. I lost my trunks they were gone! however her top was also gone and her bottoms were at her knees so there we are I'm naked and so is she holding onto each other and let me tell ya her tits had never see the sun and her face could not have been more red if she was painted.

I'd love to say we made love in the surf, but sadly no. She pulled up her bottoms I found my trunks and I stayed with her until her friend got to the beach with something for her to wear. I did let her cover up with an extra towel. I'm not a monster. However she and I have spoken a couple times and I think this moment may have given me a friend. Who knows in a couple months maybe I'll have a better story for ya.

This really happened and is not fake.

Signed LordSpike
Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an accident. Your lives are measured in years and decades. You wither, and die. We are eternal, the pinnacle of evolution and existence. Before us, you are nothing. Your extinction is inevitable. We are the end of everything.
Old 08-03-2011, 05:32 PM

Yeah I thought so. Good friends are hard to find.
Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an accident. Your lives are measured in years and decades. You wither, and die. We are eternal, the pinnacle of evolution and existence. Before us, you are nothing. Your extinction is inevitable. We are the end of everything.
Old 08-04-2011, 01:14 AM

Don't give up on me yet I've got a beach date with her saturday so heres hoping right
The Following User Says Thank You to darkwarriorkane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2011, 08:52 AM

Default Date night

This isn't about the beach but it's a follow up so I'd rather just put it here than make a new post.

Let me set this up for ya because this was a great fucking night.

We decided on dinner and a movie I know it's a classic but still I rode by around five to pick her up and here she comes. She is wearing brown pants there thin material with a elastic waistband and a green t-shirt. I thought she looked damn good but like I said this gets better.

We saw the new Harry Potter film and on a side note let me tell you it's great.

After words we hit the local Winn Dixie for what we needed for dinner. She had decided to cook. We're walking through the store getting Steak when her pants gave out and dropped to her feet. There she was in the middle of the store in bright red panties. She froze and pulled on of those slowly look down moves before quickly reaching down and pulling up her pants. I'm not sure if anyone else saw her other than me.

We get on the road and I got her laughing about it as she was clearly embarrassed. I told her it could of been worse and reminded her of our beach adventure which seemed to help her get over it as like I said she was really embarrassed.

Again I'd like to say we went at it like rabbits but no.

I do like the fact that every time I'm around her she seems to lose at least part of her clothes. I got a follow up date for this friday. I'm thinking beach trip.

God willing more to come.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to darkwarriorkane For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1