uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-2011, 02:25 PM

Default carom loser

My name is daki, I'm from India. It's happened at my boyfriend's house with his another friend. We were playing carom and its a bet that the loser of the game have to strip and do whatever asked for. I was a bit exited and afraid about it too...but then also i agreed to play. The game started and after half an hour I lost. I was very disappointed thought that what they would ask me to do. First my boyfriend asked me to go with Ravi his friend. He took me in a room and first wrapped a piece of cloth around my eyes. Then first he touches me on my c*nt on my skirt. Then he took my skirt off. My legs were shivering as I was only in panty. Then he slipped one hand into my panty and asked me how do you feel. I said nothing. Then he took my panties off. And then I felt his lips on my c*nt. He asked me to turn around. I did. Then he took my rest of the clothes off. I was totally naked. Then he opened my eyes and made me stand in front of him. He said that he is going to stare at me and I should not say a word. I did. He was looking every inches of my body. After a few minutes he took me naked to the dining hall where my boyfriend was sitting. He said after looking at me, "here comes my naked daki, you looks beautiful without clothes". Then they asked me to bend over. I did it with hesitation. Then Ravi came and widened my asshole to make it visible to them. They enjoyed it. Then they took me into the bathroom and gave me a shower. They didn't gave any towel to dry me up. They brought me at the dining hall again. My boyfriend Danish asked me to widen my legs as they wanted to shave my pubic hairs. I was really embarrassed at this event. But I have to do it anyway. Then with his razor and foam they shaved my pubic hair. Then at night both of them fucked me and at last I slept with them again naked.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to daki For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2011, 03:34 PM

Thanked 4,734 Times in 423 Posts

very good story
The Following User Says Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2011, 08:39 PM

Default Salmar (41)

Salmar (41)

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019