uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2011, 04:09 PM

Default Ex Girlfriend's Sister

Back in 2008 I met a girl named Sam online on a site called Fubar. You may have heard of it. Her name was Sam and she was 18 at the time. We talked and got close and I soon moved all the way from Pennsylvania to Michigan to be with her. She was a bigger girl but still very hot and I'm 10 years older than her. She had a sister named Jessica who at the time was 17. Soon after I moved in her sister had an attraction pretty quickly. Obviously I'd never do anything with a 17 year old but she kept subtly flirting with me every chance she got. Soon after her 18th birthday things changed. Once when Sam was away at college Jessi had come home from school. I was watching tv on the couch and she came and sat down next to me. She started leaning into me and kissed me. Now keep in mind she's a very hot girl and had just turned 18. Naturally I went with it. We started making out and soon it got to the point where we were on her beD naked and having very heated and passionate sex. Sam and I aren't together and to this day she has no clue what her sister and I did. Her sister and I still talk and we flirt once in a while through text.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ShadowHawk80 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornishman View Post
many years ago when i was in my teens my gf had a sister who was much older than her we were 15 or 16 her sister was in her late 20s married and pregnant, my gf and me would meet up on a saturday at her sisters house over a tea we were chatting about the pregnancey i prentended to be intrested but really wanted to get my gf alone, then her sister asked if i had ever felt a baby kick i said no she said it was kicking now and did i want a feel so i said yes she had already had her top button of her jeans undone lied down and lifted her tnp up so i could feel her belly, i got quite a shock because i could see her hairs pokeing out of her black panties so as i was rubbing her belly i let my fingers brush against her pubic hair i got away with it so i did it again and again one time managing to get under her panties it was heaven whem i stopped i had to hide my rageing hard on i dont think either of them thought anything of it but i sure did and had many wanks about it after and many thoughts about it when with gf
I often think that pregnant and nursing women live in their own world during that period, maybe because they're so used to exposing everything at the doctor's office that when they are anywhere else they lose all shame. My wife's sister in law stayed with us for a time when she was 6 months in and her husband had to go out of town for work, the sights I saw that month have stayed with me for more than a decade!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to archicraft For This Useful Post:

Tags
sister

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s