uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2016, 01:59 PM

Default Mother Daughter and Friend

This weekend our High School class had its 25 reunion and what a great time we all had.
In our Senior year we went to the Bahamas for our senior trip and it was a great time for all.
I had hooked up with a girl named Renee and she was a bit naughty and wild even at the age of 18, one of her friends was Jill a girl that I had always want to fuck the hell out of but Renee and I hardly ever left the room for five days and nights.
The first time I ever saw Jill I thought she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen we never did date or be boyfriend and girlfriend we actually just became good friends going to dances and movies stuff like that.
Renee had let everyone know she would not be able to attend the reunion because she would be out of the country on company business but Jill had said she would be there.
After talking to some of the friends I had not seen in years this beautiful blonde came into the room wearing a low cut black mini skirt that showed off her superb cleavage and sexy legs with black hose.
I gently wondered over and said hey and talked for a little while and then went on back to talking to all the other friends that I had not seen in years.
More to come
Old 11-05-2016, 09:32 AM

Right before the party was to be over Jill came up to me and asked me for the last dance, I could not say no and we began having a slow dance that if had lasted any longer would have been Rated XXX.
Jill is still as stunning as she ever was, with a body any man would love to pleasure for hours.
She looked at me and said I have always want to make love to you since we first met, this stunned me I had always thought she was the good girl that never had thoughts like this. She then said I want your big cock deep inside of me Renee told me that it was huge and I want it tonight.
I will have to say that I have been blessed with a large penis but never really gave it any thought that it was larger than most guys I went to school with. I walked her to her as she got in the drivers seat her dress pulled up and I could see a glimpse of her pretty vagina thru her sheer panties, follow me to my mothers house and I will rock your world like you have always wanted me to.
While following her I could only think about what was to happen. Jill had recently put her mother in a health care living center and was in control of the house that we had spent time in growing up.
When we pulled in the drive way Jill told me we needed to be as quite as possible because her 21 year old daughter Beth and her friend Diana were there and should be sleeping. We went in and went to her old bedroom and started hugging and kissing my hands were wondering all over her body cupping her perfect round ass in my hands.
I felt the zipper on the back of her dress and removed it to see her beautiful breast, they looked as if they had never been touched firm and perfectly round.
I started sucking them as if I was a teenager and never seen a tittie before and she started moaning with the words that feels so good.
More of this to come
Old 11-06-2016, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by romane2112 View Post
This weekend our High School class had its 25 reunion and what a great time we all had.
In our Senior year we went to the Bahamas for our senior trip and it was a great time for all.
I had hooked up with a girl named Renee and she was a bit naughty and wild even at the age of 18, one of her friends was Jill a girl that I had always want to fuck the hell out of but Renee and I hardly ever left the room for five days and nights.
The first time I ever saw Jill I thought she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen we never did date or be boyfriend and girlfriend we actually just became good friends going to dances and movies stuff like that.
Renee had let everyone know she would not be able to attend the reunion because she would be out of the country on company business but Jill had said she would be there.
After talking to some of the friends I had not seen in years this beautiful blonde came into the room wearing a low cut black mini skirt that showed off her superb cleavage and sexy legs with black hose.
I gently wondered over and said hey and talked for a little while and then went on back to talking to all the other friends that I had not seen in years.
More to come
As the party was winding down and everyone was getting ready to leave Jill came up to me and whispered in my ear I want that big cock of yours deep inside me tonight follow me to my mothers house and I am going to rock your world.
Jill was watching over her mothers house while she is being taken care of in a home for the elderly, as I was following her to the house I all could think of was the night ahead, when we got there she told me we needed to as quite as possible because her 21 year old daughter and friend were there.
We went inside and went to Jill's old bedroom and started hugging and kissing my hands were cupped on her tight ass cheeks and they really felt firm, I felt the zipper of her dress and unzipped it pulling down to reveal her beautiful 34C titties. I started licking and sucking her nipples like a teenager that had never seen a titty before Jill's hand slid down and started rubbing my cock as I continued to play with her breast's.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to romane2112 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2018, 06:05 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by romane2112 View Post
As the party was winding down and everyone was getting ready to leave Jill came up to me and whispered in my ear I want that big cock of yours deep inside me tonight follow me to my mothers house and I am going to rock your world.
I know I’m bumping an old thread but you’ve been active recently so I figured I’d ask if you could finish this tale!

Last edited by Turtle; 02-02-2021 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2021, 04:32 PM

This happened a few years back when my High School graduating class had its reunion. It had been a long time since a lot of us had seen each other and we all had a really great time hanging out with each other.
There was a couple of people I really wanted to see two of the girls I had a lot of naughty thoughts about, one was Renee who I had hooked up with when we were 18 years old and she was a bit naughty and wild the other was Jill who I first met in the 7th grade and was Renee’s best friend. The first time I saw Jill I thought she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen; we never did date or anything but were good friends all the way up through graduation when we both went on our on paths.
I first hooked up with Renee when our senior class went to the Bahamas, we all had a blast partying and doing a lot of fucking, but I never had the chance to fuck Jill and when we graduated, I figured I would never get a chance again.
Renee had sent a message that she would not be able to attend the reunion because she had to be out of the country on work related issues but wanted to let everyone know she always thought about all the good times we had together.
Well, that was a disappointment but thought what the hell, I probably was not going to get the chance to fuck her anyway.
After talking to some of my closest friends I had not seen in years this beautiful blonde came into the room wearing a low cut black mini skirt that showed off her superb cleavage and long sexy fuck me legs, with black thigh highs and heels. I swear I almost shot a load in my pants without even being hard.
I walked over and said hello and we talked for awhile and went on to hanging out with all our friends catching up on what had happened in life.
As the party was winding down and everyone was getting ready to leave Jill asked me for the last dance, I was honored it was like being in Junior High again. This dance should have been rated XXX.
Jill is still an incredibly beautiful lady even at the age of 18 she was unlike anything I had seen, she looked like she was 24 or 25 with a body to die for. She was 5 feet 11 inches tall weighed 126 pounds with a 36c titties 22-inch waist 34-inch hips. She could have been a playboy model she was that well-built.
Near the end of the dance, we looked into each other’s eyes and just stared at each other then she said I always wanted to make love with you, I almost fainted on the spot.
She then said I want your big cock deep inside me Renee told me that it was huge, and I want it tonight. I will have to say that I am blessed with a large penis but never gave it any thought that it was bigger than the guys I went to school with I am 9-3/4 long and 6-1/2 round when hard.
I walked her to her car and as she got in the seat I could see she was wearing a pair of sheer panties and I could see a glimpse of her succulent pussy, I gave her a little kiss and she told me to follow her to her parents’ house and I will rock your world like you have always wanted to I know you have always wanted to fuck me I just hope Renee was not lying me about you being able to fuck for a whole weekend, I have never been with anyone that lasted more than hour or two and go to sleep.
Jill’s parents were on vacation and would not be back until the following weekend so I was thinking we would have the house to ourselves. As I was following her all I could think about was what was about to happen as I said earlier, I had always want to fuck her and have my dick as deep as I could in her mouth.
When we arrived at the house I met her and opened the door and got another look at her pussy I was drooling thinking about having my face buried in her sweet pussy.
She then told me that we needed to be as quite as possible because her 21-year-old daughter Beth and her friend Diana were there and should be asleep. We went to what was Jill’s bedroom growing up. We started kissing and hugging each other. Very passionately my hands were all over her ass squeezing her cheeks hard.
I felt the zipper on her back and unzipped her dress and slid the straps off her shoulders to reveal her amazing breasts they were so beautiful, and firm like they had never been touched and all original no fakes.
I laid her down on the bed and kept kissing her and caressing her body, my god it was hot she whispered let me see that big dick I cannot wait any longer and I want it now. I dropped my pants and underwear at one time. I almost slapped her in her right jaw when it came out and the look on her face was pure shock, OH MY GOD she yelled that is a baseball bat, you got to be fucking kidding me! Be quite remember Beth and her friend are in the next room, give me that thing now she put her right hand on it and then her left using both hands to slowly stroke it this is fucking huge I have never seen or imagined anything like this before I hope it will fit in my holes.
She started licking it and then inserted the head in her mouth still stroking my boner I was in heaven, she started going deeper, and deeper and deeper until she had the whole thing in her mouth. With all my hard cock in her mouth she started tonguing my nut sack I almost cummed right then I had never had that done to me before.
She pulled back and said Renee never told me it was this big I cannot wait for it to enter my pussy, I told her she would have to wait because I wanted to eat her like she had never been eaten before. I ripped her black panties off and was amazed to see a perfectly trimmed blonde bush. She told me she let it grow just like she kept it in school and let me know what I had missed out on.
I started touching her outer folds with my tongue going around the outer edges softly she was moaning lightly and bucking her hips that feels great more please more, I then started at the very back of her pussy and came to her clit, she screamed like a little b*tch.
I got faster and faster and slid a finger inside her pussy it was so tight I could not believe it keep going make me wet nobody has done this to me before, her pussy tasted like strawberries it was un-fucking believable.
I ate her pussy for 40 minutes licking up every drop of her love nectar, her pussy kept getting wetter and wetter with her juices and I was not going to let a single drop go to waste.
She moaned the words enter my pussy with your dick now I cannot wait any longer just be gentle I am a little tight I have not been fucked by a man since my divorce three years ago.
I was eager to please her I could not wait to see how well her pussy felt wrapped around my throbbing dick. I grabbed my cock at the base and started beating her clit with the head of my dick, she squirted like a fountain in a stream about two feet long. Jill was screaming with pleasure this has never happened in my life I have never felt like this I guess this is what a orgasm is supposed to feel like, now enter my pussy and fuck me till I cum again.
I put the head against her lips and started to spread her vagina, she was right she was tight you could see the folds of her pussy lips quivering. When I got the head all the way inside, we both screamed with pleasure it’s lucky I did not explode or have a heart attach at that very moment. We had been making so much noise I am sure that even the neighbors probably were hearing us and her daughter.
I started going a little deeper inside her just a little at a time and I swear you could feel every little vibe in her pussy, with the head and about two inches of the shaft inside her she started gasping and squirting so hard she blew my dick out of her pussy with so much force it slapped against my stomach.
I could not wait anymore I grabbed my cock and forcefully stuffed it inside her about half of my man pole and started pumping her she was still cumming and started yelling to stop for a moment, but I kept going and was getting deeper with each thrust until I was all the way inside of her.
We were both going at each other hard my nut sack was slapping her ass she asked if I could go any deeper, but I was already so deep my pubic hair was inside her too.
Do me from behind doggie style when I pulled out it sounded like a cork coming out of a bottle, she got on her hands and knees and I slammed by cock deep in her wet c*nt the full thing at one time spanking her ass and by nuts spanking her clit.
I thought damn her ass is so pretty I got to try fucking it, I pulled out of her pussy and put the head of my cock against her ass hole she said oh no I have never done this, but by that time I Was already in her ass and now it got reel loud. I had been fucking her ass for about five minutes when we heard something but did not pay attention to it.
I told her I wanted her on top of me and she wasted no time and slid my cock back inside her. She had her arms around my neck leaning over me as we were kissing passionately, I grabbed her ass cheeks and was forcing her hard down on my raging cock. She turned around in the reverse position and went wilder that is when we realized the noise, we had heard was her daughter and friend peeking through the door watching us. I thought this would be a mood breaker but to my surprise Jill just said either go back to your room or sit down and join us.
This shocked me to no end, Beth looked just like her mother and Diane had this exotic look of like an island girl with a great tan. They both had the same body build 34 b tits and small waist and ample butts.
They looked at each other and smiled and said why not there is nothing like that dick at school and from what we have seen he knows how to please a girl. Don’t stop fucking me while they are getting naked fuck me hard and then harder you can fuck them when I am done with you.
As I kept fucking Jill, Beth and Diana disrobed and what I saw was amazing two 21-year-old hard bodies naked in front of me watching me fuck the other one’s mother.
They both laid down on the bed beside me and started kissing and hugging and fondling each other I was about to cum and Jill said not to worry she wanted to feel my hot cum inside her, so I blew a load that felt like the head of my dick came off.
Jill kept sliding and grinding on my cock with her pussy then pulled off and started giving me another blow job, she stopped long enough to say why don’t you start enjoying the young one’s and let’s teach them how to fuck. Diane said we know how to fuck college just isn’t books. This is how we do it Diane crawled between Beth’s legs and started eating her pussy, at the same time Beth grabbed my dick and said this is how you give a blow job mom, with one move she swallowed by dick like it was nothing, but she did gag a little.
Jill looked at Diana and told her she had a beautiful pussy and she had never tried it but wanted to eat her pussy, I had to cum again and Beth was still sucking my cock like a starved person, I shot my load deep in her mouth without any notice and she swallowed every drop and kept on sucking and stroking my dick until it was so hard, I thought it was going to bust.
Jill started licking Diana’s pussy kind of cautiously like not knowing what to expect. You could see the enjoyment on her face and started moving her tongue quicker and deeper into Diana’s pussy, even though I did not have a good view I knew she was enjoying it and that Diana’s pussy must be great.
I wanted to have Beth in a 69 position but as I was getting ready to position her Diana pulled her on top of her face and started eating her pussy without any hesitation, you could tell they had done this before, and I was getting more and more aroused.
Beth was looking at her mother eat her best friend Diana and she started getting really turned on and laid flat of her belly and started licking Diana’s pussy with her mother. They were both eating Diana’s pussy like starving dogs.
Beth told Jill to lay on her back and get her pussy as close to Diana’s as she could, you could not put a piece of paper between them and Beth started to slide her tongue between the two love holes of her mother and best friend.
Diana was squealing and moaning with ecstasy she was loving it and could not believe that she was being done this way. Jill told her daughter that she wanted to taste her pussy and see what it was like, she wanted to compare her own pussy against her daughter and friends after she had already licked the taste of her own pussy from my dick.
Beth laid back and spread her legs as Jill slid between her thighs and started licking Beth’s pussy I was really getting turned on and harder. Diana then grabbed my massive hard on and started taking it in her mouth, she said that there was no way she could take all of it but wanted to try. She had a grip that was tight around my cock and her mouth felt great around my boner it was warm and she kept trying to take more and more in her mouth until it instantly went all the way down her throat. This felt so great it was like having sex for the first time.
Then Jill and Beth wanted to join us they told me to get on my knees they had a surprise for me, Jill got in front of me and Beth and Diana got on each side then at the same time they started kissing the sides and head of my dick. I started sliding my dick between Beth and Diana’s lips and teeth and going into Jill’s mouth this was un-fucking believable. We did this for twenty minutes or so until I told them I wanted to fuck Beth and Diana they were very eager to please but could not decide which one would go first Jill said since Beth is my daughter, I think you should do her last, I agreed, and Diana asked how I wanted to fuck her first, but she wanted to be fucked in every position possible. I told her lay on her back I wanted to do her missionary first.
Jill grabbed my cock and started inserting it into Diana’s pussy it was so tight like she had never been fucked before it was way tighter than Jill’s pussy and I thought that was tight, Diana screamed at the top of her lungs when I entered her. Her pussy was quivering with spasms like she was sitting in an electric chair, I do not think I can take all of you I have never had anything that size in my pussy, Jill told her to shut up and take it like a woman that she would enjoy it.
Diana’s eyes were getting bigger as I entered between her swollen pussy lips she started moaning and saying how great it felt, Beth said he is only about three inches inside you he is going to rip your pussy apart when he gets all the way in. Her pussy started gushing with love juice. Jill and Beth then got between my legs and started to lick my dick as I was going in Diana’s pussy then as if something inside her pussy released my dick went all the way in her pussy, said she could feel it at her bellybutton.
I started thrusting faster she screamed she was going to cum and cum she did I started pounding her pussy, but I wanted her on top and rolled us both over, now I want you to fuck me as hard and fast as you can. This girl rode me like she was never going to get any dick again in her life. Beth said you have had enough for the moment let me have that cock I want to see how it feels in my pussy.
Beth jumped on top of me and started trying to fit by huge boner inside her, Mom this dick is huge I hope you don’t mind me fucking your friend, but I have never seen or felt anything like it before.
Beth kept rubbing her pussy over the head of my hard on and it felt great then she started putting it inside her pussy, I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her all the way down on my cock until I could feel the back of her pussy against my balls. How does that feel my angel Jill asked? This fucking feels awesome now let me ride it and see what it feels like. Beth was a blonde just like her mother with only one difference, she had a black landing strip and it looked beautiful on her. I laid there and watched my dick go in and out of her pussy until I told her to get on her knees that I wanted to fuck her doggie style and maybe her ass to do what ever you want to me just be gentle if you fuck my ass.
I swear if I had fucked her any harder, we both would have been in the hospital, I told her to start eating her mother out again and they both positioned their selves so I could get a shot at her ass.
I fucked her ass with force until she begged me to stop, so I pulled out and slid my cock between her thighs and beat her clit with the head of my cock until she squirted and fell flat on the bed. Diana said she wanted more, and she want me to go deep in her ass.
She stood up on the bed and told me to do the same, she grabbed my ass cheeks and started rubbing her stomach against my hard on like she was trying to jerk me off with her belly. I slid my dick between her legs and could feel her pussy lips sliding around my dick. She them lifted her left leg putting her ankle on my shoulder.
She said for Jill or Beth to put that cock in her pussy she said it was called the ballerina position, this made her feel tighter than before and I was about to cum not, yet she replied. All three of them got on their knees and told me they wanted me to cum on their face and in their mouths, they started stoking my dick with fury until I could not hold on anymore. I cummed so hard and so much I honestly believe it had to be about a 1/16 of a gallon. There was cum everywhere, all over their faces from the top of the forehead to their chins and in their mouths.
I thought that there was no way I would every get another chance like this again but just a few hours later we started the whole thing over. We finally stopped later that day after fucking multiple times.
About a week later I got a call from Jill she said she had a surprise for me and would like for me to meet her at a certain location I told her that would not be a problem. When I arrived, I pulled up beside her and Renee was in the car with her, Renee still looked good and before I could say a word, they both at the same time said we are going to fuck you silly this weekend is it okay if we go to your house? The three of us fucked, sucked and eat pussy for a whole weekend until we could not move.
Jill told me as she was leaving that Beth and Diana wanted to know if they could bring some of their girlfriends from school to spend a weekend or multiple weekends for some hard-core fucking. I told her hell yes; I would be willing. Okay but Renee and I will be here also if that is alright with you.
The next few weekends were a blur, but I know one thing I had the time of my life and still get to fuck the four of them at least twice a week.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to romane2112 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2021, 06:56 PM

Thanked 4,056 Times in 404 Posts

I think you mean to post this in the FICTION section.
Old 01-30-2021, 07:38 PM

Thanked 4,150 Times in 365 Posts

My thoughts exactly.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2021, 07:51 PM

Thanked 4,056 Times in 404 Posts

5 years between the same content previously posted. What, were you incarcerated?
Old 02-01-2021, 01:02 AM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default Oh boy.

C'mon, man. We're not that stupid. Glad I didn't waste my time reading the whole thing.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2021, 03:25 PM

Thanked 6,255 Times in 311 Posts

Ha, that's my fault. I was perusing some old threads and sent him a message asking how the story ends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamanrc View Post
5 years between the same content previously posted. What, were you incarcerated?
The Following User Says Thank You to snowhound For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1