Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2015, 12:39 PM

Thanked 18,168 Times in 797 Posts
Default Lucky window watcher....

Earlier this week, my wife asked me to stop in Springfield, Virginia, just a few miles south of Washington, DC, near where the beltway and I-95 meet. She had heard about a clearance center or factory outlet for Talbot's women's clothes with great prices. I found the store at the corner of Backlick Road and Bland Street. The store has a number 6825 on it but I don't know which street it refers to.

I parked on the Bland Street side of the building facing some of the side windows of the store. There was a glass door there too but I think it was locked. The entrance was at the corner to my left. We got there mid-day on a sunny day, and she went in loaded with a credit card. Since the function we were going to was at 4pm, she had plenty of time to shop. I had a fast food lunch to eat while I waited and a newspaper to read.

As I was munching my meal, I noticed three attractive Asian ladies, one about 40 and the others much younger, maybe college age. I would be willing to bet it was a mother and her daughters. They were dressed in nice casual clothes and were attractive. Over the next half hour, I watched first the younger girls then the older lady walk to my right out of sight, return in a different outfit, then undress and put on another dress or shorts outfit, right in front of the window. All wore panties, but only the older lady wore a bra. Clearly they could see their reflections in the glass that was in front of my car, but if they knew I could see or was watching, they ignored me. They kept posing and giving each other comments on their new outfits. You could see them laughing and having a fun time. This kept on for nearly an hour. Somehow I ate my meal but did not get around to reading the paper.

About 20 minutes after the Asian ladies left, going toward the cash registers and the exit door, my wife returned to my car. She said it was a mad-house inside, with everything on sale for $17.99 or less. She bought several pairs of slacks for $7.99 each, and some other things that took two bags to carry. She told me there were waiting lines at the changing rooms so she just bought her normal sizes.

As I left, I was cursing myself. Why hadn't I thought to use my phone to take some photos for my OCC friends? Sorry. But if we go back, I will be more enthusiastic when my wife asks to take some time to shop.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607