Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2015, 07:50 PM

Default My FFM experiences

Hi folks.
I've been fortunate enough in my life to have been in an FFM situation nine times. I'd like to share them, partly to jog my own memory.
The first was nearly a disaster. I was young then, in my late 20s, and I'd been seeing a girl, Viv, on and off for a while and we'd shared fantasies. Hers were about being tied up, mine an FFM. And, in theory, she was quite keen on that too. I knew a bi girl, Claire, who I'd also had a couple of nights with, so I rang her and put it to her straight that she join me and Viv for a night in bed. Fine! I should have arranged that we all meet in a pub. Instead, I had Claire come around for a while, ending up naked in bed with me, when Viv was due. When the doorbell rang, I said:
'Wait there, just like that.'
Viv was excited to see me and flashed her coat open: just white lingerie underneath.
'Fantastic! Go on up. I've got a surprise for you.'
When Viv went into my bedroom she froze and it was clear I'd misjudged how to do this. Viv looked at Claire, who was naked on the bed, for a long time while she gathered herself.
'Sorry Viv, I thought you'd like the surprise. We had talked about it.'
Furious, she pulled away from me. And Claire, realising Viv was upset put her bra and panties back on. But gradually, Viv began to come around. She sat on the bed beside Claire and they talked about the lingerie, which Claire admired. 'It's for him.'
Suddenly they were kissing. I think this was Viv's first girl. It didn't take long before Viv was straddling Claire and while they were kissing still, they were also rubbing each other. I was on the end of the bed and I moved up. I leaned over to see, thrilled that the girls were getting it on in front of me. Curious, I also ran my fingers lightly over theirs. It was amazing how hard they were fingering each other's clits, with much stronger fingers than mine would have been doing the same actions. Both were soaking wet.
After taking off my clothes, I lay beside them, just holding my aching cock, which was as large as it ever had been.
Eventually, after they were done, Viv said.
'Let's take pity on him.' And she sucked me.
Later, Viv wanted to see me playing with Claire. It was strange and I couldn't read her for sure. Was she jealous but aroused at the same time? She was holding back Claire's hair to watch me fucking Claire's face. Then Viv lay on her back, wanking fast, while Claire straddled me. Eventually, after fucking in a few different positions, I came in Claire's mouth. All the while I was looking into Viv's eyes as she lay with her legs open and although it was Claire bringing me to orgasm, it was Viv I was whispering 'thank you' too and feeling positive about as I came.
Old 03-11-2015, 08:41 PM

Default No. 2

A couple of years later, I was living in a different town when I met an Italian student (Maria), who was short, dark-haired and stormy. She enjoyed rough sex and I was probably a bit tame for her. Still, it was fun and she kept coming back. One day I got a call from an old lover (Anne), offering to visit for the weekend. Great! Neither of the girls had ever talked about an FFM, but still, I had a positive feeling about what might happen. This time, however, I arranged everything more gently. We all met up in a bar, where it turned out that Anne could speak Italian! No way. The two of them really enjoyed chatting away and teasing me that I didn't know what they were on about. I invited them both back to mine and while there were a certain amount of encouraging looks, it wasn't definitely going to happen. In fact, they both got very serious about some subject and even tearful, neither wanted to explain. Hours passed and I fell asleep on the couch beside Anne. I woke up in the early hours - it was just growing light - to a completely different mood. Both of them were cheerful now.
'We know what you want,' said Anne.
'And we are going to give it to you,' added Maria.
They got onto the bed, both kneeling, and began to make out. Hurray! Heart beating, I watched them for a while, then, when they began to lift each other's tops off, I got onto the bed behind Anne and kissed her neck. I slid my hands around her breasts, where the two girls were now bra to bra. It was an amazing sight. Girls in underwear are more sexy sometimes than naked. Mind you, I soon was helping them shed their bras and now they were nipple to nipple. I could slide my hands around, cupping Annes breasts and nipping Maria's nipples between my fingers.
At last Anne could stand it no more and slid around to lie on her back, her legs open. Maria knelt between them, fingering Anne and looking at me. I undressed and gave Anne my cock to suck, which she did with a passion. In fact, I very nearly came, but managed to hold off by pulling away from Anne's lips.
I fucked Anne doggy style, while Maria kissed her. Then, I fucked Maria, who was on her back while Anne played with her breasts. I'd have liked to see one of them go down on the other, but neither did so spontaneously and in any case, my own lust was too strong for any more delays. I pulled out of Maria, drew off the condom and Anne, realising I was about to cum leaned forward to catch most of it with her mouth.
After that, unfortunately, our fun didn't continue through the day. We all had places to be and Anne was getting a bus that afternoon. Still, it was a fantastic experience and I was walking on air for days.
Old 03-13-2015, 04:53 PM

I had an American friend, Lisa, who explained to me the concept of 'fuck buddy', which I hadn't heard before. It turned out that she saw me as fuck buddy material and soon we were hooking up now and again. Through Lisa I met her flatmate Becky, who, it turns out, also took a liking to me.
One evening, we went to an anniversary reshowing of The Omen. They had to hurry home afterwards, but my flat was on the way and they called in for a short while. Again, there was something in the eye-contact, something that encouraged me. They were sitting side by side on the couch and as this was years ago, I can't remember exactly what was said, but I came over to them and kissed Lisa. Then I broke off and kissed Becky, who was very keen. Back to Lisa then, with a hand on her breast. And across to Becky, and a feel of her more ample breasts.
Eventually, they were still largely clothed but had wriggled their jeans and panties down far enough that I could rub their very hot, very wet pussies. I was kneeling between them, one girl under each hand. I remember joking that they would have to guess whether I was left or right handed by who came first. Because they were both so turned on by the situation, they did both cum very quickly.
Then it was my turn and again we didn't waste time getting undressed. I lay on the couch and while Becky kissed me and let me play with her breasts, Lisa sucked me. No one ever took me in her mouth as well as Lisa, so it was easy to let an orgasm build up fast. I was hoping Becky would share my cock, but there wasn't time for a long session and I certainly got a kick out of the passion of Becky's kisses and the fact she would break off to watch what Lisa was doing. I came very intensely.
Then we laughed about the fact we were dressed and ready to move on and I zipped up and saw them out. It did occur to me that the two of them might be willing to go a lot further and so, soon after, I invited them both out to a nightclub Halloween Party ...
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Oisin123 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2015, 12:31 AM

Thanked 2,349 Times in 391 Posts

Nice dude. 9 is a good number. I have had many ffm sessions but they were with the same two women. Multiple groups of them - that's impressive.
Old 03-14-2015, 05:14 AM

Thanked 25,446 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default WIFE

As you may know we are swingers... But, my wife has a girlfriend, actually 2 . When she invites either of them over for fun, sometimes I'm invited to join. She likes seeing me fucking her girlfriend and talk dirty to both of us, like: "do you like my mans cock in you", .. One of her girlfriends is single, and I hve pemission to be with her w/o the wife as long as i tell her. Bi wives are fun!
Old 03-15-2015, 06:55 PM

Default No.4

Well, they aren't all with different women, but thanks.

The next one was a continuation of the fun I was having with Lisa and Becky. We all went out for Halloween, the girls looked terrific and had gone to a lot of trouble with their costumes. After being in a bar for a while we went to a club and each took an E. I was feeling great anyway, but once we all came up, the night just glowed with positive vibes. We were dancing, laughing, touching. There came a moment when I kissed Lisa, lingeringly. Then Becky. This menage-a-trois was getting a bit too much attention, so that was it for the club. We walked to their place, hand in hand, not chatting so much, but sharing the warmth and the anticipation. Then in Becky's room the clothes came off pretty much straight away.
'Let's take turns in the middle', I suggested. So first Lisa lay between Becky and I, and we gently touched and kissed her all over. I especially enjoyed watching Becky play with Lisa's breasts and I could feel Lisa's response under my hand: my middle finger being deep in her pussy. After Lisa came, the girls swapped and Becky lay between us, enjoying the attention. Then it was my turn. It was fabulous, of course, and this time Becky took a turn sucking me. But I couldn't cum. Almost certainly because of the E. So we took a break and when things kicked off again, Lisa went down on Becky, who lay on the rug. This was a fantastic moment.
Later, Lisa asked whether I would be able to cum.
'I think so, can you kneel side by side, while I rub myself?'
The girls were entirely willing and were breast to breast, kissing and touching each other, more for my benefit more than their own. Lisa, in particular, kept looking over at me to check how I was doing. My orgasm came at last:
'Here!'
And Lisa turned to push her breasts at me to catch a lot of the cum, though I made sure to share with Becky too. They kissed some more, sliding their now sticky bodies together, before cleaning up.
And that - apart from a very pleasant post-coital sleep with the girls - was it for a very memorable Halloween.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Oisin123 For This Useful Post:

Tags
ffm

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s